Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53964 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2013
i vote onlytruth for eze.

hey 9ja, make it 14 count for onlytruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Promoe: Those who think that being an Eze means you must be pro-Biafra, you got it all wrong. Biafra is what you choose to be not what you are. For example, i'm proudly Igbo but not a Biafran, there are many other Igbos like that. It is the way we see our country that makes it as bad as it is. Where Igbos will say it belongs to the Northerners while Hausas will say it belongs to Igbos. Countries like South Africa and Ghana should not be seeing our back in terms of development if not for our divisions. If an Anambra man can come out and call his fellow Igbo bad names because he's Aro (Nri Priest to Odumchi) then tell me how Biafra will stand a chance to be a better country than Nigeria? When an Imo state girl brings her keyboard and type to an Ikwerreman, "you're not my brother" (Bliss4lyf to Ikwerre militant), I wonder what type of unity you all vile for? I hereby beg you all to change your mentality towards your fellow tribesman.

Kindly desist from ur falsehood, i really doubt u are igbo. Anuofia. sad
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks for the update. But l think freeglobe has already made his opposition to OnlyTruth and OkiJa_juju nominations. I think we should note that.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2013
God forbid.

The Eze that blamed his subjects for his failure.

The Kitchen (Ezeigbo Nairaland) is too hot for the likes of Odumchi. He will always do well as a cabinet member in charge of culture and tourism.

Please save your tears, Odumchi had more ten days to form his cabinet, rather he opted for resignation. Then you are blaming us all for his fragility. I say Mbaa nu.

Eze Promoe:
Call Odumchi back, let him serve his tenure finish.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Nwanne you beginning to appear bore with all these random quotes and arguments, everyone has moved ahead join now and make your choice or learn to live with whatever choice majority come up with.

9ja_I_hail:
Nne oma dalu. I cannot go into details about what lead to our Eze resignation hence i will not like further counter claims and argument on this thread, but you can go through below thread, start from pg 13 you might get little idea what happened. Meanwhile your support and ideas will be appreciated by us here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1169506/second-eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary

Thank you.

Enyi you are trying to be tactful but couldn't cover up your irritation, anger and temper. I know that game of tactfulness well grin. You didn't play it good right now.
Even if you are the umpire, when were you appointed to dictate to others the opinion they should have? You don't have to shut up everybody like you are doing. Inokwa n'ama onye ozo na aja onwe gi dike. Abeg make una no dey shame Igbo people jor.
You can't tell me not to have an opinion or even say it dearie. Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what do you mean no candidate has been strongly opposed. I have followed @PointB's response to my objections to a nominee respectfully because of the way he replied but your statement that no candidate has been strongly opposed is plain stupiiiid. Are you blind? How am I sure you are not aiming to favor onlytruth. My objections and that of @promeo are not strong enough or because they are not in line with your aspirations? Kindly resign from your position please, you are too biased to be an umpire. And Alex has gotten more than 5 nominations brother Maurice Iwu.

Nwanne before you misunderstood me and start firing abuses can i explain?

As i read through your arguments about onlytruth and okija candidacy i noted that PointB and AFAM had stressed beyond doubt why these two individuals has every right to stand for election based on what our constitution says.Moreover you seem to be convinced with their clarifications hence i thought the issue is over.

Nwanne there is no need to drag our self's into unnecessary arguments. My position wasn't elected rather it was done by appointment i will humbly resign if umu igbo think i am not getting it right. I will be the last to bring division among umu igbo.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Kindly desist from ur falsehood, i really doubt u are igbo. Anuofia. sad

[size=13pt]Is that necessary?

Why is everyone always on edge?[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Udo diri Ndigbo n'ile no na Ogbako a, nde huru o di nkpa anyi inwe otu obi. O bu ezie na olu anyi di iche iche mana olele anya m bu Idina-otu Umuigbo.

I believe it is a cowardly act to oppose any nomination made for any Nwa afo Igbo in this forum.

Why don't you campaign for any candidate of your choice stating the merits Umuigbo are to gain by voting him and demerits of voting that your arch rival.

Let's allow Umuigbo to freely decide who they want to lead them. Don't intimidate the electorates.

This is my humble plea.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2013
@ogugua88 Ermm, unless i directly refer to u, den don't respond to me. simple.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2013
In addition to Alex issue. Check from where PointB updated us last and see if nominations wasn't count accurately.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

Enyi you are trying to be tactful but couldn't cover up your irritation, anger and temper. I know that game of tactfulness well grin. You didn't play it good right now.
Even if you are the umpire, when were you appointed to dictate to others the opinion they should have? You don't have to shut up everybody like you are doing. Inokwa n'ama onye ozo na aja onwe gi dike. Abeg make una no dey shame Igbo people jor.
You can't tell me not to have an opinion or even say it dearie. Thank you.

Nne can you direct me where i appeared dictating with my comments?

Nne biko iwe gi adi na oku, which of my comment appeared dictating?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Lolx
Ivynwa, hang around a bit more and see how they'll attack you just because you have a different opinion cheesy

A grown man would create 10 handles to praise himself, fight up and down then come back to preach peace with a regular handle. cheesy

For them, its their way or highway but this time around, this highway would be crushed. Onye o bula ke nkwucha. cheesy

Rofl.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: Thanks for the update. But l think freeglobe has already made his opposition to OnlyTruth and OkiJa_juju nominations. I think we should note that.

The bolded part is noted but like i explained below bolded part was my intention, no favoritism attached to my duty.

9ja_I_hail:

Nwanne before you misunderstood me and start firing abuses can i explain?

As i read through your arguments about onlytruth and okija candidacy i noted that PointB and AFAM had stressed beyond doubt why these two individuals has every right to stand for election based on what our constitution says.Moreover you seem to be convinced with their clarifications hence i thought the issue is over.

Nwanne there is no need to drag our self's into unnecessary arguments. My position wasn't elected rather it was done by appointment i will humbly resign if umu igbo think i am not getting it right. I will be the last to bring division among umu igbo.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by odumchi: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ermm, unless i directly refer to u, den don't respond to me. simple.

Odighi.

It's not about who is referring to who. What she's saying here is that there are certain codes of conduct that must be abided when dealing with others. Forget about who is Igbo and who isn't. It's simply contrary to our interests for us to foster such behavior among us.

I don't mean to single you out since there are others here that have said worse. However, the main reason I'm addressing you in particular is because, after all, Ogugua is the Eze Nwaanyi and making such a statement to her ridicules her title, mine, and each and every one of us here.

Were ya nwanyo. Ndo.

As for those asking me to return: odighi. Oge m agaala. Ka m zuturu unu ike.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ermm, unless i directly refer to u, den don't respond to me. simple.

[size=13pt]It doesn't matter who you're referring to. Eze Promoe is Igbo. Because his opinion differs from yours doesn't make him a lesser Igbo than yourself. All Igbos will not have the same opinion. It's about time we start respecting/tolerating other opinions rather than turning every situation into a battle of words and insults.[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2013
[size=13pt]Jesus. Odumchi you be winch? Get out of my head lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Update edited.

9ja_I_hail: Below is the latest Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 5
Onlytruth - 13
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 6
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 2
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.

So far Onlytruth and Okija candidacy has been opposed by two members.

Let keep the nominations coming.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2013
odumchi:

Odighi.

It's not about who is referring to who. What she's saying here is that there are certain codes of conduct that must be abided when dealing with others. Forget about who is Igbo and who isn't. It's simply contrary to our interests for us to foster such behavior among us.

I don't mean to single you out since there are others here that have said worse. However, the main reason I'm addressing you in particular is because, after all, Ogugua is the Eze Nwaanyi and making such a statement to her ridicules her title, mine, and each and every one of us here.

Were ya nwanyo. Ndo.

ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It doesn't matter who you're referring to. Eze Promoe is Igbo. Because his opinion differs from yours doesn't make him a lesser Igbo than yourself. All Igbos will not have the same opinion. It's about time we start respecting/tolerating other opinions rather than turning every situation into a battle of words and insults.[/size]

Sorry but if u notice, i don't respond to more than one character at a time. Besides, ur views are self contradictory.

On one hand, u are preaching to respect others view and on the second hand, u are trying to stifle bliss4lyfe opinions.

That makes u a hypocrite.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by duke4ever: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2013
Vivipop: Umu igbo ndi oma e kelee m unu o. Obi di m noo uto mgbe m huru ihe edemede a. N'eziokwu,amaghi m ndi igbo niile no na nzuko a ofuma maka na o di nso nso m batara na nzuko a. N'ihi nke a, o nweghi onyem maara m ga-atunyere. Mana ka o dina,e nwere m nnukwu nchekwube n'unu ga-ahoputa onye tozuru etozu i bu Eze ndi igbo ebe a. Okpurupku okwu ozo m choro ikwu bu na ka anyi hapu ikpo onwe anyi iyi,hukorita onwe anyi n'anya,chetakwa ndi kporo anyi asi na -ele anyi ka ha hu mgbe anyi ga -ada.Biko,ka anyi gbakota isi onu n'ihunanya hoputa onye odibo ndi igbo ma menyekwa ndi iro anyi ihere maka na-aturu ilu si "a nyukoo amiri onu,o gbaa ofufu." Igbo ga-adi o!!! Ekelee m unu o!
kpomkwem! Otu a k'esi ede edemede Igbo. Very comprehensible. With people like yo, Igbo g'adi.Dalu shinne
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by odumchi: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Sorry but if u notice, i don't respond to more than one character at a time. Besides, ur views are self contradictory.

On one hand, u are preaching to respect others view and on the second hand, u are trying to stifle bliss4lyfe opinions.

That makes u a hypocrite.

Nsogbu adighi, mana ama m na i nuru ihe m kwuru.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2013
Too many politicking spoils the broth people.
I like politics from the angle of goodness of the people but the politicking side of it gives me headache.
Let us discuss well, consider the opinion of everybody that have the unity of the Igbo at heart and choose the best thing to do.
Ka anyi were ofu obi bikonu umunnem. God bless everybody.

@9ja-i-hail
Were ndindi soro onye obula biko, m gwa nna m ka anyi hapu ihe mgbakasi ahu. Peace and Unity is what we are talking about.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2013
He is not witch, he always uses proverbs, idiom and expressions.

Anyway, I love your sense of humor.

ogugua88: [size=13pt]Jesus. Odumchi you be winch? Get out of my head lol.[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2013
ifyalways: Lolx
Ivynwa, hang around a bit more and see how they'll attack you just because you have a different opinion cheesy

A grown man would create 10 handles to praise himself, fight up and down then come back to preach peace with a regular handle. cheesy

For them, its their way or highway but this time around, this highway would be crushed. Onye o bula ke nkwucha. cheesy

Rofl.

Nnenne jisie ike na mbo i na agba na ihe metutara ndi igbo. One love to us all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2013
I object to OKIJA JUJU'S nomination.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2013
@Point B nwanne, i still want all dis moderators sacked. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Ivynwa:
Too many politicking spoils the broth people.
I like politics from the angle of goodness of the people but the politicking side of it gives me headache.
Let us discuss well, consider the opinion of everybody that have the unity of the Igbo at heart and choose the best thing to do.
Ka anyi were ofu obi bikonu umunnem. God bless everybody.

@9ja-i-hail
Were ndindi soro onye obula biko, m gwa nna m ka anyi hapu ihe mgbakasi ahu. Peace and Unity is what we are talking about.

Ada your advice is noted. My promise to every concerned igbo is that i will always make myself available to contribute towards our change as a nation. Having said that i will like to inform everyone that i am not perfect, whenever anyone notice mistakes from my side, kindly call my attention as i will humbly look into it and correct my faults if there is any, but to play politics with our future? NO no no, i love keeping things real when it comes to igbo affairs.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Noiseless2: I object to OKIJA JUJU'S nomination.

Reasons please?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2013
odumchi:

Nsogbu adighi, mana ama m na i nuru ihe m kwuru.

On a serious note, u did make a fine Eze for silence, while it lasted. embarassed

Better luck next time. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by rafindo(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2013
i object onlytruth nomination becos he is a bigot and arrogance.i nominate Okija if u dont like dont vote rather than objecting,if not we have objection for all nomines. All laws have loopholes.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Gboliwe: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2013
I nominate Manny4life
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2013
Noiseless2: I object to OKIJA JUJU'S nomination.

Even the bible has said it in the book of Isiah 54: 15 that 'they shall surely gather.....'. Onye ilo'm. What have I ever done to you that warrants such dislike from all of you. Even Berem with whom I have had some small petty clashes with hasn't opposed my candidacy.

Anyways, your objections counts for nothing. I shall surely overcome.

Umu Igbo Ndewo nu o!

Oganiru Anambra.

Proudly Igbo..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: @Point B nwanne, i still want all dis moderators sacked. grin

Then vote for me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.