Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (24366 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by vin4ever(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
OK na! Shebi una don hear am??
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Freiburger(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Deiok: I am not totaly in support of how osazee is coming out about this issue.
If Osaze had won 2 or more trophies with the eagles and still remained in the squad, we wouldn't be hearing all this. grin

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by galadee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
This post refused to be hidden
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Hove: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who d gods wants to punish, they first make mad. It's on record, d cup ws won witout Him. I knew Victor Moses' humility wld flash in our favour n it happened.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by oks938: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze shame 2 u! U beta close ur mouth see wether u wil b granted pardon by d Nigerians
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by tunapawizzy: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
[size=24pt]WELL SAID PASTOR[/size]

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by DJDOLA(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
mosquitoNet: Osaze is right. Taribo west sef want buy private jet. See hin head like rugby ballundecided
so u mean all nigeria pastor want jet abi....u are not serious
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by crackhouse(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
i can see that Osaze is a DROWNING man.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ariktar(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze said d truth but as u know,truth is bitter and only 1 percent of Nigerians love to be told the truth.No doubt the semi-oyinbo needs caution but not the kind of stones you are casting.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by free2ryhme: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
It is obvious that osaze is frustrated
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by chinosxl(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Taribo, i hail u. You be Naija legend for life.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by igahdavid(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
I don't know why everybody is cricifying Osaze. Yes he rants too much, but in this case, I think he is right. Look how Rashidi Yekini ended. Look at the case of Femi Opabunmi. I hope u guys still remember Femi Opabunmi. He has an eye problem, that can lead to blindness nobody is doing anything about it. He even metioned Olofinjana and Osaze as the only Super eagles players that has helped him out.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Reyspin(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Opoki(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Seems this guy is now turning to Toto Dekay, he makes homepage almost every time.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by colombiana: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
A wise man doesn't display his knowledge bt a foolish man displays his foolishness. To be osaze is displaying his foolishness internationally.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by onah4real(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze, pls don't insult ur elder oooooo, taribo no be ur mate
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Carlmax(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Why is everybody joining d bandwagon and dissing Osaze as if what he is saying isn't the gospel truth, yes the boy lacks diplomatic skills in airing his views but @ lesat he has the courage to speak the truth, pastor Taribo should be the one apologising for ignoring the struggles for the betterment of his ex colleagues just because he has bread on his table... Y do we do this all the time in this country! Attacking the messenger and ignoring the message no matter the importance... Smh

5 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
galadee: This post refused to be hidden
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Carlmax: Why is everybody joining d bandwagon and dissing Osaze as if what he is saying isn't the gospel truth, yes the boy lacks diplomatic skills in airing his views but @ lesat he has the courage to speak the truth, pastor Taribo should be the one apologising for ignoring the struggles for the betterment of his ex colleagues just because he has bread on his table... Y do we do this all the time in this country! Attacking the messenger and ignoring the message no matter the importance... Smh
Are you ok?The Great Taribo to apologise to who?You have to get yourself examined

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by kingblosky: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is saying the truth and the truth is too bitter for this guys to swallow . Taribo is hungry and doesn't want to admit it . I beg make him talk him childish mind the way him want.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by brownlord: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Booked
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by jerryzy: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze ᶤ̲ˢ̲ a beef, he ᶤ̲ˢ̲ not given an automatic shirt I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the Super Eagles, u don't expect only ursef †̥​ợ̣̣̇̇̇​ play, D̶̲̥̅̊ cake ᶤ̲ˢ̲ for everybody †̥​ợ̣̣̇̇̇​ taste, he just wan2 be a do or die legend wit insolence
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by fubbyy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Let's be realistic here and not sentimental, I didn't see anything wrong in what osaze twitted, he was only addressing the way nigerians forget their heroes once the person is off the limelight

Taribo misunderstood him(but I can't blame him) anybody would because its like telling the world that you are poor but osaze himself never meant it that way

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ifyalways(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Well, he didn't get the opportunity to play for super eagles so he got himself a nice pitch on twitter and there, he is the coach and referee. cheesy

Seriously, dude needs to watch what he says.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by mindyourword: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
NIGERIANS CAN WE JUST SIT DOWN AND BE LOOKING AT
THIS GUY.OSAZE IS SOMETHING ELSE. cry cry
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by andyanders: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is a disgrace if he should start dragging the likes of Yekini and Taribo West on twitter. What is wrong with him? So arrogant. Does he think he is better than these great legends? Has he seen the likes of Okocha, Kalu Nwankwo Amunike and their likes making the kind of noise he is making always during their time?
He Osaze cannot equal what Okocha, Kalu, Prince of Monaco (Victor Ikpeba) and others like them achieved. I believe that he should be re-examined for mental problems because same way he is acting in his club.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Carlmax(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
chingyjant:
Are you ok?The Great Taribo to apologise to who?You have to get yourself examined

I guess he is too great to accept the truth... Throwing insults @ Osaze like an agberoo..

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by colombiana: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingblosky: Osaze is saying the truth and the truth is too bitter for this guys to swallow . Taribo is hungry and doesn't want to admit it . I beg make him talk him childish mind the way him want.
well in ur life time u can neva be as popular as he is and I can bet he still has more money than ur family. Truth my foot. this why to be fully educated is necessary. Osaze na person husband and papa na. He shud stop displayin his foolishness. If ur in suport I guess his foolishness is makin sense to u making u among the gang of mouthrunners and foolish ple.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by andyanders: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingblosky: Osaze is saying the truth and the truth is too bitter for this guys to swallow . Taribo is hungry and doesn't want to admit it . I beg make him talk him childish mind the way him want.

I think you needed a kind of mental evaluation.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by yemmy19(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.