Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (24363 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingblosky: Osaze is saying the truth and the truth is too bitter for this guys to swallow . Taribo is hungry and doesn't want to admit it . I beg make him talk him childish mind the way him want.
Laughing in Wazobia.Great West hungry?The last time i visited Milan Pastor West is very comfortable just as the Osaze.He stays in an highbrow area in Milan and he owns the house.That he is no longer a footballer does not transcend to him being hungry.Some day Osaze will be in West shoes after retiring which is not far from now and you will still visit NL and see people call him hungry or broke.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by peleson: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze needs to be called back in our national team. He is a mask man n younger than most current nigeria players. Better than musa in the flanks. Will combine very well with victor moses.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by kbdrim(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Osaze Odemwingie has been spotted sitting in The Vatican car park, demanding to be let in after the Pope announced his resignation. More to follow grin grin grin
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ogaemma: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osazee have reached a point of no return. The next thing is his down fall. I do'nt blame him, I blame social media network.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
We all get carried away here. What should NFA or anyone do for retired players who failed to plan their lives?they get paid, get bonuses and freebies from every quarter so is it anyones fault when they fail to plan for their retirement or unforeseen emergencies?

Policemen, civil servants, military etc, are they not also in the business of "service to the country" and are they faring any better in terms of pension and gratuity?
fubbyy: Let's be realistic here and not sentimental, I didn't see anything wrong in what osaze twitted, he was only addressing the way nigerians forget their heroes once the person is off the limelight

Taribo misunderstood him(but I can't blame him) anybody would because its like telling the world that you are poor but osaze himself never meant it that way

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
peleson: Osaze needs to be called back in our national team. He is a mask man n younger than most current nigeria players. Better than musa in the flanks. Will combine very well with victor moses.
Make we hear word.How many mask has he masked for his club,How many goals has he scored this season?Admit you like his personality period.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by miracleoscar(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
I can not understAnd what is the issue with osaze,he is not behaving like an Edo born.it is a pity he has completely missed it.may God touch him to stop this disrespect to his elders.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by sweetgala(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze don dey pass himself, we all know he was pained by his exemption from the cup winning team and is current club predicament . But all these are as a result of not being able to communicate his intricate desires without causing disrespect to all other parties, and his incessant desire to jump the gun. He is too loud and forward.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Orblonde: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
He will play for Nigeria again. Although he should be lay low for a bit I think that he did speak the truth.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is to Nigerian football what El-Rufai is to Nigerian politics. When people loose touch of relevance, they begin to feed on crumps.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by HAH: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
To be frank I enjoy his tweets and I see him as a sort of football activist.

You were once the best player in super eagle and one of very few that used their real age, if some players have your looks they will claim 21.

Though you have to be respectful to your elders and be assertive in your opinion in a way that you will make your point without hurting anyone.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by jhydebaba(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
I'm sure Osaze tweeted to make Nairaland's frontpage. He's made it now atleast a consolation for missing out of the AFCON party.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Freiburger(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think the guy is only trying to explain how ungreatful the NFA is, yes, Osaze worked hard during his time, but most of his efforts failed to bring the desired results since football is a team game..... Now he is afraid if even his contribution will even be noted. We will leave that to the NFA.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
A mad dog needs a chain round its neck.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by mosquitoNet(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
#TeamOsaze. F*uck all yall!

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
delors: Osaze is fast becoming silly with these comments! He ought to have buried his head in shame following his babyish clash with his club weeks back and how the super Eagles performed exceptionally well at the last AFCON...WTF is he still running his dirty mouth for? He is fast loosing all the respect n admiration I have for him...yeye brat

Over boiled yam.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by osymerga(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze is now going off the rail. Is it now his duty to be talking anyhow ? Did west complain to him about been hungry ? Beside,are footballers the only ppl that serve this country ? Mind u,we have other sports beside football. Any body that is in service to the country should always plan for his/her future retirement eg police,army,civil servants etc. Nigerians are nt the only country that engage in sports in the world. What special thing has other countries done for their sportsmen/women pls ?
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by nitlad: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Deiok: Can you just imagine yourself, while ex-government officials who did nothing but to steal our money are given allowance, while footballers who realy did somthing for nigeria be ignored, mteww that is why this country hard to live in as a good and truthfull person.
You are a tool with a single digit IQ, that's all!

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by titsqueez(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Taribo poor? God forbid
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by neheoteteli: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
This Osazee is becoming a hugh Joke ooooo

I pity..
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by hugafella(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Judolisco: d guy wants 2 play 4 his country dats all nd they ar nt giving him a chance

I dont think he is a Nigerian. He can try Uzbekistan national team. angry
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by mensdept: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Osaze now you can see why Nigeria is and will be for a long time the N.igga Area. You say the obvious truth about something, and people will lynch you.

Why?

Because it's the easier road to take. Do you want a nation that can't stand up to governors and "Pastors" to all of a sudden take what you are rightfully saying as true?

If they agree with you then there's that scary thought of actually wanting to do something about it.

Frankly, they would rather go to the quack beer joints and romance with Man U abi Chelsea, on and off their gen, and go to sing and clap at Pastor Taribo's Mountain of Fire Holy Tabernacle Annoited Gods Will Immacualte Shhhhhurch!

Doesnt that second option seem better and less risky? Afterall, "whats their business" if legends are dying or being robbed in Delta state?

Keshi is on record on BBC saying that AFrican countries needed to stop hiring quack OYIBOs to coach their national teams and give local coaches a chance. (EVen though you Osaze had a bad run with Keshi) Keshi was lynched here on 9raland and called a fool.

But guess what...

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
ekemit: ar u his relative?

ABEG HELP ME ASK AM
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Freiburger(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
hugafella:

I dont think he is a Nigerian. He can try Uzbekistan national team. angry
No, he cant play for Uzbekistan.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
mens dept: Osaze now you can see why Nigeria is and will be for a long time the N.igga Area. You say the obvious truth about something, and people will lynch you.

Why?

Because it's the easier road to take. Do you want a nation that can't stand up to governors and "Pastors" to all of a sudden take what you are rightfully saying as true?

If they agree with you then there's that scary thought of actually wanting to do something about it.

Frankly, they would rather go to the quack beer joints and romance with Man U abi Chelsea, on and off their gen, and go to sing and clap at Pastor Taribo's Mountain of Fire Holy Tabernacle Annoited Gods Will Immacualte Shhhhhurch!

Doesnt that second option seem better and less risky? Afterall, "whats their business" if legends are dying or being robbed in Delta state?

Keshi is on record on BBC saying that AFrican countries needed to stop hiring quack OYIBOs to coach their national teams and give local coaches a chance. (EVen though you Osaze had a bad run with Keshi) Keshi was lynched here on 9raland and called a fool.

But guess what...

GOD BLESS U SIR. THATS NAIJA 4 U. ITHINK WE DESERVE EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING 2 US

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by GenOrumov: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
We all know that NFF haven't been taking care of our ex-players but let us know this, our help doesn't lie in the hands of someone else but ours. Nothing stops these players from investing the money they are able to make in their playing days. Nothing lasts forever. People will teach and help you spend your money but Nobody will teach you how to save your money. These players should be wise and make good use of their money while its rolling in.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Blueboy0402: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
igahdavid: I don't know why everybody is cricifying Osaze. Yes he rants too much, but in this case, I think he is right. Look how Rashidi Yekini ended. Look at the case of Femi Opabunmi. I hope u guys still remember Femi Opabunmi. He has an eye problem, that can lead to blindness nobody is doing anything about it. He even metioned Olofinjana and Osaze as the only Super eagles players that has helped him out.
Our sports men and women should wake up and save for the rainy day as their career is ephemeral. Soonest they will retire from active sports. The properties (houses, land etc), millions of naira and dollar they receive from government, corporate organization and individuals whenever they win any tournament should be properly invested. It is high time they stopped this "prodigal son" life style. Take a look at the victorious super eagles in the just concluded AFCON. If these boys invest wisely and plan for their retirement will they ever be poor? Are these ex footballers poor: Segun Odegbami, Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Victor Ikpeba, Peter Rufai just to mention a few? Yes we are not happy with the way NFF is handling football matters but Osaze should stop ranting and plan for life after football.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Saintigk(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
All nairalanderz,
pardon me to ask ds, who out of us here has had his/her parent teachers or him/herself bein showerd wt millions,houses in abj,2 cars,national awards etc,al at d same time cuz all d students pass their exams.
Let's ask ourselves,if anyone of ds present eagles players ends up bein poor,would we stl blame government 4their status.
Yekini,taribo,opabunmi etc were al wealthy whn they were active players,wht hav they done wt such wealth.
Let's stop lovin 2always criticize our government,govt can not cater for them for d rest of their lives.
All those players shld grow up nd stop wanting 2be pampered by government,even while they v retired.
Our government has paid its dues by payin them their winnin bonuses nd odas. Al odas benefits are mere incentives.

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by sambos994(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
dont8: Bad belle! He's a starting eleven for Tweeter Ranting FC first team, go dig cheesy

And right now, he's their top scorer.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by senatorfrancis(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Taribo ooo, abeg hlp us tell osaze ooo
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by johnwell(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Foolishness of the highest order.

Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona