Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (24373 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by llpr: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
good advice from taribo to this guy
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Saying whatever e said isn't wrong,but calling names to give example is totally wroooong.He would have just drove his points home without giving examples...very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by rill: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Uhmmm, can sumbody pls tell me d hairstyle taribo west is currently on nw

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by tefund(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by 9jauk: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
No disrespect, Osaze needs a PR, d poor lad os being human, he wasn't treated fairly come on Nigerians, d likes of Keshi hold coach and NFA to ranson during os days if I may recollect, Taribo slow down wish him well and foegive him.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by 9jauk: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
rill: Uhmmm, can sumbody pls tell me d hairstyle taribo west is currently on nw
K
KOROBA..LOL
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by pellegrini1989: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Judolisco: d guy wants 2 play 4 his country dats all nd they ar nt giving him a chance
and if he was.nt.picked for a tournament.d best for him is to sit back n wait for his turn.rather dan talkin.he's nt d only one playin.let him tweet at his club boss abt benchin him recently.if he's bn brave
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
mosquitoNet: Osaze is right. Taribo west sef want buy private jet. See hin head like rugby ballundecided

Why are you insulting TW? Some people in NL are just too immature.

And what is Osaze right about? If anyone needs advise, its Osaze. He's spoke against Keshi, fortunately Keshi brought the cup home.He criticized Siasia, Amodu and Lagerback.

Osaze made a fool of himself in his club. Let him hold hisfingers from tweeting. He's becoming annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by pellegrini1989: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
9jauk: No disrespect, Osaze needs a PR, d poor lad os being human, he wasn't treated fairly come on Nigerians, d likes of Keshi hold coach and NFA to ranson during os days if I may recollect, Taribo slow down wish him well and foegive him.

ur talkin abt Osaze.did u knw martins has bn.in-form? Kalu was treated bad durin AFCON goim by dat.bt.nobody is miscapping

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by buezewoods: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Judolisco: d guy wants 2 play 4 his country dats all nd they ar nt giving him a chance
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by buezewoods: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
I hail u master Taribe West
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by 9jauk: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
pellegrini1989:

ur talkin abt Osaze.did u knw martins has bn.in-form? Kalu was treated bad durin AFCON goim by dat.bt.nobody is miscapping
Well said bro,I reside in UK, trust me Osaze has gone nut lately, he definitely needs a psychologist, transfer saga to QPR was like a joke, he drove himself from Idumota to Gombe to join QPR, boy I wonder what prompted him, team weh dey go relegation,; I like the boy style of play sha na must ve in Super Eagles no doubt is still d best player on our table for now
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Princeemzzy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
I didn't see any of these among osaze tweets
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by delors(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
mosquitoNet: #TeamOsaze. F*uck all yall!
And you too...mosquitonet...
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2013
ekemit: ar u his relative?
I lived in ibadan very close to the stadium where yekini's first house is situated,I can assuredly tell you yekini was not broke,he was just mentally unstable. Why don't you take a trip to liberty stadium and ask around,you would know that osaze is just a daft kid for all the rubbish he has been spewin on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Ferdinandu(m): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2013
If any Player did not manage the huge money they make during their career very well and he later becomes poor later in life ,Is that supposed to be Nigeria beef? or don't he know before that the career of a Footballer is short compared to his entire life.Osaze is fast loosing all the respect Nigerians have for him
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by iyke4ever: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2013
please just keep praying for osaze. The enemy is attacking his destiny in grand style, this is what i see and I want us all to join hands in prayer and get him loose from such demonic attack. There is limit to everything, he virtually attacks anyone he wakes up to remember almost on daily basis and you think this is funny? Satan does not like anything good, he will go all out for it in order to destroy it by all means, this is what is happening now in osaze's life. Let's get him out through prayers. God bless you all as you do this.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2013
DJDOLA: so u mean all nigeria pastor want jet abi....u are not serious
u dey mind the fool?
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by iyke4ever: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2013
please just keep praying for osaze. The enemy is attacking his destiny in grand style, this is what i see and I want us all to join hands in prayer and get him loose from such demonic attack. There is limit to everything, he virtually attacks anyone he wakes up to remember almost on daily basis and you think this is funny? Satan does not like anything good, he will go all out for it in order to destroy it by all means, this is what is happening now in osaze's life. Let's get him out through prayers. God bless you all as you do this.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2013
if they died in poverty, whose fault is it after earning millions of naira playing for top teams, they are to blame if they die in poverty.
its just like Mike Tyson blaming me or USA for being broke(na me send am may he spend his money playing poker and giving Olosho?)
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by adigunomomama(m): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 24, 2013
Lol nice hair do.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 24, 2013
rill: Uhmmm, can sumbody pls tell me d hairstyle taribo west is currently on nw

Lmaooo. grin
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by calcal: 3:41am On Feb 24, 2013
Taribo should be grateful that someone is fighting/talking for them, the truth is always bitta.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by tutu1: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2013
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen I hate Osaze more than Dbanj lol did I say that. undecided scandal 101 grin
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by supereagle(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2013
I am not his fan again because of his "Over Sabi."
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by dramendra: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2013
Osaze is silly with his comment, but to be sincere Nigerian Super Eagles are not been cared for, and Taribo had better not pretend his doing well, who are the memebers of his ministry sef? Am sure not even one Nairalander.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by gratiaeo(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2013
X-factoria:
Who told Osaze that Yekinni died in poverty? That somebody had a psychological (or maybe spiritual or whatever)problem does not translate into poverty. Yekinni had houses on which he collected huge rents and businesses he ran before his death. He wasn't so rich but he didn't die poor.

This guy is so losing his senses!!!
You are right! Depending on how Nigerians define poverty, somebody who have one or two houses is not poor especially if he's in his right senses
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by dady12: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2013
we all knows that osaze have a basket mouth which ve no fitter,but let us call a spade a spade,we all knows how NFF are running the affair of nigeria football ,look at samuel okwariji,his grave is full with grass which was pulblish sometime ago and the story of his mother who he let behind what she was passing through,even rashidi suppose to be taking care of by the govt,but no one ask after him till death, the govt surpose to ve some good package for those that made this country proud in one way or the other ,just a thought pls

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by KINGwax(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2013
Deiok: I am not totaly in support of how osazee is coming out about this issue, but you all should know that all what he is saying there are element of truth, or are you guys trying to pretend that you dont know how the nfa have been running football affairs in this country poorly and selfishly. Well taribo have somthing in the long run to rely on, what of others who weren't previlege like he is, nobody knows if they exist or not.
and wen did NFF began to pay pensions? Which FA in the world does? Are the NFF supposed to be the one managing their funds wen they were earning it?
Pls na, stop this nonsense talk. A sane man shld save for raining days!!
If okocha will mismanage his funds today, he sld come to NFF and blame them tomorrow, abi?
They've done much by makin the world see them by playin for d nation. They sell themselves that way to earn watever they earn!!!
And from wot I knw, it's NFF who pay them match bonuses not the other way round!!!
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by alajor(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2013
If wat osaze is saying abt opabunmi is d truth then nfa shld do sometin abt his sight asap. Bet they won't. Everyone knows he's saying things others r afraid to say bcus he doesn't expect favours from nfa.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Babzilla:

GOD BLESS U SIR. THATS NAIJA 4 U. ITHINK WE DESERVE EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING 2 US

The truth is, don't stick your head out for Nigerians or they will chop it off.

Osaze is crying for help for the forgotten heroes and he is being lynched for it.

As for me, I will remember the hard work Osaze put into our country and also pointing out that Yobo wasn't good enough to captain us. Funny Keshi agreed with Osaze about that during the Afcon tourney.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.