Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (24379 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by kingblosky: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2013
colombiana: well in ur life time u can neva be as popular as he is and I can bet he still has more money than ur family. Truth my foot. this why to be fully educated is necessary. Osaze na person husband and papa na. He shud stop displayin his foolishness. If ur in suport I guess his foolishness is makin sense to u making u among the gang of mouthrunners and foolish ple.
What has my family got to do with this ?. Taribo dey him kpako church for OKOKO dey roast you dey here dey take panadol for him headache abi ?. B4 him enter europe; my "great grand father" don open the way for us way back . People no like truth; guilty conscience make Taribo conclude say the boy wan cast am.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by sucre2(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2013
Deiok: I am not totaly in support of how osazee is coming out about this issue, but you all should know that all what he is saying there are element of truth, or are you guys trying to pretend that you dont know how the nfa have been running football affairs in this country poorly and selfishly. Well taribo have somthing in the long run to rely on, what of others who weren't previlege like he is, nobody knows if they exist or not.

Is it after Keshi dropped him and brought home the Nations cup he discovered the Nff is not run properly? The boy should bury his head in shame and apologize to those he offended maybe he can earn a recall into the national team.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by ddeola: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2013
Thank you pastor Taribo West for your elderly advice. The boy should focus on his career and stop making noise. Even Keshi is moving on with his life and so are the other players who were not called up for the nation's cup. There are still many many more nations'cup and worldcup to come. A word is enough... lipsrsealed
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by gbrown(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2013
ekemit: i dnt tink dia is anytin wrong in what osaze said he is jst misinterpreted
finally a sane comment, thank u very much my brother, i just wonder why majority of nigerians tend to join d bandwagon, almost everyone is pouring invectives on osaze without taking time to read and comprehend what he wrote, osaze is d only super eagles player i respect, his passion and zeal for d national team is commendable, at d last afcon tournament in south Africa, osaze would not have wasted those chances that came the way of moses,ideye and musa in d finals

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by dont8(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2013
You're right, he scores with his mouth and finger grin
sambos994:

And right now, he's their top scorer.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by dont8(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2013
What sane comment? No one is disputing the fact he can fight for his colleagues' level of poverty or otherwise, but mentioning names without verifying their worth is embarassing to whomever is involved.

Though, he did it in good faith by voicing-out, but his antecedents worked against him, am sure if it was another player that raised the issue, Taribo might likely not reply. And to the chances missed by Moses and co, what would he have done differently, who can he bench presently in that team?
gbrown:
finally a sane comment, thank u very much my brother, i just wonder why majority of nigerians tend to join d bandwagon, almost everyone is pouring invectives on osaze without taking time to read and comprehend what he wrote, osaze is d only super eagles player i respect, his passion and zeal for d national team is commendable, at d last afcon tournament in south Africa, osaze would not have wasted those chances that came the way of moses,ideye and musa in d finals
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Ninilowo(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2013
The day Osaze go kpai na mouth go kill am. Buh before he kpai make he go for mental rufrbishment for Yaba left or berra still ARO cos I no think say the boy dey normal again. WHAT A FRUSTRATED SOUL!
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Ninilowo(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2013
peleson: Osaze needs to be called back in our national team. He is a mask man n younger than most current nigeria players. Better than musa in the flanks. Will combine very well with victor moses.
COACHEEEE! Flank ko Frank Edoho ni
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Ninilowo(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2013
ifyalways: We all get carried away here. What should NFA or anyone do for retired players who failed to plan their lives?they get paid, get bonuses and freebies from every quarter so is it anyones fault when they fail to plan for their retirement or unforeseen emergencies?

Policemen, civil servants, military etc, are they not also in the business of "service to the country" and are they faring any better in terms of pension and gratuity?
Oyamilenu
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Ninilowo(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2013
Freiburger:
No, he cant play for Uzbekistan.
Then he should try afghanistan
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Sike(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2013
Gbammmmmmm! Well-spoken Taribo.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by vislabraye(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2013
pellegrini1989:

ur talkin abt Osaze.did u knw martins has bn.in-form? Kalu was treated bad durin AFCON goim by dat.bt.nobody is miscapping

Thank you. Martins has not come out to tweet. That's a mature player. I hope he gets invited.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2013
Talk about tweeting your way to ignominy, the way he's going, even Kano Pillars won't take him on for free.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by vislabraye(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2013
calcal: Taribo should be grateful that someone is fighting/talking for them, the truth is always bitta.

Osaze is fighting for Taribo's right? Very funny indeed.
If he thinks Taribo is broke or ex internationals are suffering, why can't he donate part of his salary to them.
Twitter champion.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by balladin: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Deiok: I am not totaly in support of how osazee is coming out about this issue, but you all should know that all what he is saying there are element of truth, or are you guys trying to pretend that you dont know how the nfa have been running football affairs in this country poorly and selfishly. Well taribo have somthing in the long run to rely on, what of others who weren't previlege like he is, nobody knows if they exist or not.
If a player fails to manage his money well during his playing days and ends up broke when he retires, how is that NFA's problem? Why do Nigerians love free money like this? Many of them have been appointed coaches at various levels just to help them, yet some nigerians think NFA or Fed govt owes them. Did they not receive their agreed allowances and match bonuses when they played? I think people like Osaze and his nairaland supporters should think.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by idlaw2k3(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2013
OSAZE MAY NOT KNOW IT, BUT WHAT HE TWEETED IS AN INSULT TO TARIBO.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by balladin: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2013
gbrown:
Seems you don't know Osaze well. He would not have scored one goal if he was at afcon 2013. He's just too average and doesn't operate at the same level as the guys you mentioned.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by balladin: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2013
gbrown:
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ you mean all the other comments are insane? See your life? Like Osaze like gbrown. Always talking carelessly.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Brezzybone(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2013
kingblosky: Osaze is saying the truth and the truth is too bitter for this guys to swallow . Taribo is hungry and doesn't want to admit it . I beg make him talk him childish mind the way him want.
abeg no vex u say Taribo is hungry? Check urself, ozase never start, fr every level Taribo pass except fyn boy. Which ball him don play sef both club and country fluke player where him done play sef, make we hear word or him want to dey collect pension after collecting £5k per game, if the players want pension make them dey collect salary per month, nt to think of it when they finish playing for there clubs, do the clubs still take care of them when they retire?
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Brezzybone(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2013
kingblosky: Osaze is saying the truth and the truth is too bitter for this guys to swallow . Taribo is hungry and doesn't want to admit it . I beg make him talk him childish mind the way him want.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by duddey(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
[b][/b]“[i][/i]Have I asked him for money before? God has been kind to me and my ministry and I have not begged anybody for money. I am doing well; I am not broke and never will be till Christ comes. In Christ, I have everything, so I am not lacking. I think he has lost track and needs to get himself together.

“. Hehehehehe....response of an hungry man...lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by meexteriox(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Seriously, I'm getting fed up with Osaze gibberish this days. What has come over him? If he is so concerned about past footballers, western union is still in use for God sake. Abeg, make him go hug transformer
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by gbrown(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
balladin:
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ you mean all the other comments are insane? See your life? Like Osaze like gbrown. Always talking carelessly.
what exactly are u babbling about? Osaze raised an issue, question, is osaze right or wrong? Fact is osaze has scored crucial goals for Nigeria, in comparison to others he has shown more commitment, d vast majority of nigerians never gave keshi a chance,now everyone is singing his praise, bros i also was against keshi,i,m not afraid to admit it, pls always try to look at things objectively not subjectively, your ranting is meaningless to me.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
9jauk:
Well said bro,I reside in UK, trust me Osaze has gone nut lately, he definitely needs a psychologist, transfer saga to QPR was like a joke, he drove himself from Idumota to Gombe to join QPR, boy I wonder what prompted him, team weh dey go relegation,; I like the boy style of play sha na must ve in Super Eagles no doubt is still d best player on our table for now

'Best player' my foot. I wonder what hold this idio.t has on you people here.

Abi na him light skin mixed race-ness dey trip una?

So many of you sound like stup.id, inferiorized slaves here.

Here is a guy who routinely goes on twitter to insult your national icons, your FA, your team, your players, in effect rubbishing the whole country with zero respect, and you still come out with this creepy slave shiit of ''oh but he's only telling the truth you knowwww....?''

PATHETIC, BRAINLESS, STUPI.D DOLTS the lot of you. (SPIT)
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by newacca: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
TARIBO WEST!!! Legend cool
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by gbrown(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Here is a guy who routinely goes on twitter to insult your national icons, your FA, your team, your players, in effect rubbishing the whole country with zero respect, and you still come out with this creepy slave shiit of ''oh but he's only telling the truth you knowwww....?''

oh boy nah wah for u,are u sure u are ok? Did u miss ur medication today? Can't u just make ur point without raining insults on people? Osaze complained about neglected players who need help,osaze mentioned taribo,s name as one of such players, this is the issue on discussion here, in life views must differ,that's one bitter fact u have to live with.

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by JaaizTech: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
So Taribo is struggling!!!. I can't believe it; so soon But The Femi Opabunmi's revelation aches my heart. The guy is blind how

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by psalmizt(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
JaaizTech: So Taribo is struggling!!!. I can't believe it; so soon But The Femi Opabunmi's revelation aches my heart. The guy is blind how
Of all Osaze's rant, this is the one that still gives me a cold feeling... I wonder how o! And here I was thinking the dude is somewhere in FC Zurich

1 Like

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Deiok(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
nitlad:
You are a tool with a single digit IQ, that's all!
You need to be examine , cause you are missing a very important iQ, DUMBASS
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
ROSSIKE:

How did such pshycopaths like you stumble into nairaland. Must you insult your entire lineage before making your point?. If osazee is a mixed race , then you must be a mixed species. Ekpador.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.