Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career (24492 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Uzilla: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2013
I guess Osaze is the African's Balotelli. Well, Osaz, u r 31, he is 22.
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by Saintigk(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2013
Rossike could be right to an extent cuz I still wonder why some people could stl be supportin him afta openly showing his rudeness nd foolishness.
Ao many major trophies has he won in his past engagements with nigeria, yet some 'osaze-crazy' people stl insist super eagles would v performed better if he was thr. Whr was he durin AFCON 2012 qualifiers,did he loose his scorin boots dt we didnt even qualify, ao many goals has he even scored for west brom dis season.
The guy is jst displayin pure madness nd frustration.
To the topic, even if our ex internationals are poor, whose fault?
Ask urselves, ao many paid jobs in naija will pay get u ova 30M naira , plots of land nd presidential awards in less than a month lik futbal?
I think they owe nigeria somethns rather than cryin for NFF to keep catering for them, whn they exhaust the wealth. How many of them have investment in nigeria, few....ao many of them do visit charity homes for donations, how many of them have done somethn in their villages?.
Pls stop nailing NFF, they aint charity organisations to cater for the welbein of these players.
The problem is that some people will nva see any good thnz in wht nigeria does, as a nation.
Osaze shld be a forgotten naija player.....shekanah
Re: Taribo To Osaze: Shut-up & Focus On Your Career by truelove707: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2013
Deiok: I am not totaly in support of how osazee is coming out about this issue, but you all should know that all what he is saying there are element of truth, or are you guys trying to pretend that you dont know how the nfa have been running football affairs in this country poorly and selfishly. Well taribo have somthing in the long run to rely on, what of others who weren't previlege like he is, nobody knows if they exist or not.
The guy is saying the truth, all this religious sentiment will take them no where, that is why Nigeria is still where it is today. Say the truth and die for it.
If care is not taken all others will die and suffer like there seniors (i quote).lol.

Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua / Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups.