Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80025 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
lindiwey: @wise joe,u r a big liar and a scammer.dnt come here n start discoragn pple.if u actualy saw d employmnt letter y ddnt u snap it and post it here.y shud ur frnd bring his Ap leta to d exam venue was it to show off or wat? That was how someone came here and said dat d NIMC exam was a scam and ws soundn so sure as if he's an insider..mtshewwwwwwwwwwww

thank You

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Now that the test has come and gone, I wish to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to all Nairalanders that shared their experiences. I pray for your success.

Meanwhile, who knows when we expect to hear from NIMC and how many stages are left for the recruitment>

tnx

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Gboliwe: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
wisejoe: It's a pity,after coming all the way from sokoto to write NIMC @ ibadan,I met a friend that showed me his employment letter,but he was mandated to write the aptitude test,so it therefore means that the aptitude test is a formality.This country is a mess

Story! If the country is a mess, fix it. Cleanup the mess. Its your duty!
Just early this week you made the post below, today you travelled from Sokoto. Liar!
Your friend brought his employment letter to show you.
Mcheew. Small time now you will whine and complain.
Didnt you make this post on the 24th of feb.?
wisejoe: Auchman,am also writing in UI by 2pm on 27th and am coming in from uyo

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Stevosty: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Any news about the result?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Remtel82(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Big Gbosa to all nairalanders,u guys are too much
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by olawalebabs(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Gboliwe:

Just early this week you made the post below, today you travelled from Sokoto. Liar!
thanks alot, you will make a good detective.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by debedebe(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
wisejoe: It's a pity,after coming all the way from sokoto to write NIMC @ ibadan,I met a friend that showed me his employment letter,but he was mandated to write the aptitude test,so it therefore means that the aptitude test is a formality.This country is a mess
Well we are tld dat 4000 workers were sack,now dey want 2 recruit 1750 workers,so wot happen 2 d 2250 pple?may be dat person belong to dat cliq...lol
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ezenwaez(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2013
@wisejoe if the test was formality then why did you write the test u for no write am now
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by walelamina: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Dt wisejoe guy is jes a clum$sy oaf, slow poke, blantant liar, a miscreant and a slowpoke
Gboliwe:

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by hulkmarcopolo(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2013
Pls house mates, any info on when we are expecting the NIMC results? My blood dey hot.... From the info I heard, the recruitment into various offices will commence from April 1. So that means that, the results is supposed to be out from today. Or hasn't the exam finished?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ikie: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2013
rman:

I am sorry but your analysis is wrong.

50%? Haba!

I don't think everyone that applied is up to 3 million. Nigeria's population is close to 170million (estimate).

Voters registration excercise will be a data base that will be close to your 50% estimate, not NIMC test for unemployed graduates.
...ok 50% is a bit much...but 1% or 50%, you get my drift...this is just one way to look at it...besides considering voters registration as a reliable database is not it...cos we all know that 9ja hasn't been very efficient in data storage...i don't know how true, but there was a RUMOR that there'll be another registration process for the next election...so if this is so, what happened to the last registration...note i said rumor...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by dholarpo: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2013
yomip3t:

Abeg if na joke stop am ooo.... Coz I dey write mine for UNILAG tmw also ooo.
Yomi dint post that to scare anyone. Wrote mine d first day of d exam. Am only relaying my experience.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Gboliwe: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2013
olawalebabs: thanks alot, you will make a good detective.
Thank you. And the man will so wonder why he didn't get the job. Forgetting that he already used his mouth to disqualify himself.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by olawalebabs(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
Thank you. And the man will so wonder why he didn't get the job. Forgetting that he already used his mouth to disqualify himself.
Of course, forgetting there is power in the tongue
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nwogeh: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ikie: ...the way i see it...what issue does nimc intend to address?...to have a data base for nigerians' identity...now why was everyone who applied for the test invited to do the test??...cos everyone who applied is within the age group of 18 and 55 max...which is the active population of the nigerian economy...now if this population is compelled to register their biometric data before writing the test...don't you think they have succeeded in acheiving over 50% of their mandate...the population left are those between the ages of 0-17 and 56 n above(all dependants who will be easily registered by the way)...this is just my opinion...and food for thought...

Nigerian graduates should do more in researching b4 posting sensitive comments or opinions cos u can kill people here silently wt ur unsubstantiated points. How can about 158,000 Nigerians (Punch 22nd Jan) dt applied 4d job constitute 50% of our workforce
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nwogeh: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Though WiseJoe could do more harm dan good wt his post...abt Application letter already been shared, but d delay in releasing d result could be a confirmation of so many things happening behind closed doors. After all, its a CBT, so what stops dem from showing u ur result after logging out. It doesn't take more dan a minute 2mark, so why d delay or are they saying de will shortlist only those dt qualified 4interview without showing us the selection criteria used. My assurance 2NIMC is dt, if de do any mago mago without standing on their promise of fairness...life will always be unfair 2d chief planner. I spent close to 20k just 2write d test and am not happy cos its a clear wickednes on jobless youths.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ThaDon: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nwogeh:

Nigerian graduates should do more in researching b4 posting sensitive comments or opinions cos u can kill people here silently wt ur unsubstantiated points. How can about 158,000 Nigerians (Punch 22nd Jan) dt applied 4d job constitute 50% of our workforce
e don do now. the correction has been made and taken. how is what was written so negative to "kill people". na wa. so because u got ur figure from the punch paper substantiates ur point?havent there been cases where newspapers gave wrong info in this country?abeg take it easy
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by iamabe: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quot
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ezenwaez(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ha na wa o nimc is in great trouble o if some people name no come out o for people wey pass hm see as people dey use mouth program themself for office smiley
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by abuda(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2013
ezenwa_ez: @wisejoe if the test was formality then why did you write the test u for no write am now
Help me ask the mumu!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Malubi(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2013
House, I forgot to log out after the system shows me that i have successfully submmited my Exams, what is the implication and what will happen to Exam?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nwogeh: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2013
Malubi: House, I forgot to log out after the system shows me that i have successfully submmited my Exams, what is the implication and what will happen to Exam?

Even u knows dt its not a problem its just dt u want 2b worried over nothing. Meanwhile I asked one of d officials about not submitting befor d 50mins exhausts and he authoritatively told me dt d system is programmed 2submit ur test immediately after it logs u out by itself...so go drink ur beer and pray...success ok
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Malubi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nwogeh:

Even u knows dt its not a problem its just dt u want 2b worried over nothing. Meanwhile I asked one of d officials about not submitting befor d 50mins exhausts and he authoritatively told me dt d system is programmed 2submit ur test immediately after it logs u out by itself...so go drink ur beer and pray...success ok
Thanks, am apy now.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by muredo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nwogeh: Though WiseJoe could do more harm dan good wt his post...abt Application letter already been shared, but d delay in releasing d result could be a confirmation of so many things happening behind closed doors. After all, its a CBT, so what stops dem from showing u ur result after logging out. It doesn't take more dan a minute 2mark, so why d delay or are they saying de will shortlist only those dt qualified 4interview without showing us the selection criteria used. My assurance 2NIMC is dt, if de do any mago mago without standing on their promise of fairness...life will always be unfair 2d chief planner. I spent close to 20k just 2write d test and am not happy cos its a clear wickednes on jobless youths.
I love Diamond bank,we got our result that very day ame we know where we belong upon that it is not CBT
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by jimcaddy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
I just wish the test result can come out this week so we can know how far
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by nicago: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
jimcaddy: I just wish the test result can come out this week so we can know how far

hahahaha..Federal job? One week? Anyway I feel you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ziondebade(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Malubi: Thanks, am apy now.
@Malubi, You dont need to log out, all you were suposed to do is to click END EXAM, if you did dat, den u are safe. @Nwogeh, Which kind staff b dat one tellin you dat system will submit 4 u; dat na fat lie. It is a software programme and d staff dat told u so doesnt knw hw it works ooooo!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nwogeh: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ziondebade: @Malubi, You dont need to log out, all you were suposed to do is to click END EXAM, if you did dat, den u are safe. @Nwogeh, Which kind staff b dat one tellin you dat system will submit 4 u; dat na fat lie. It is a software programme and d staff dat told u so doesnt knw hw it works ooooo!

i strongly believ dt de know dt many people would allow d system log dem out, so de had made provisions 4dt in d programming. Meanwhile u asked whic program can do dt, well 2ur suprise, Nokia email Application software automaticaly saves ur test in draft paraventure ur phone switch off while typing. Ur phone sends a sms on its own if u program it so by selecting send later option, and so on. So, its possible de ve programmed it to submit itself automatically after 50mins which one of d staff confirmed 2me @UNILORIN wen we were going through screening. I wonder how u got ur own information. Or maybe ur instinct...abeg do more dan dt ok. Thanks
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by abdulwaheedayo: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
I graduated 4rm Unilorin so i am very familiar wt CBT exams (used CBT for more dan 3 years), so on issue of clicking END wen u ar tru is not totally applicable because either u END or nt once ur time is up it submit automatically because it has bin programmed.
D reason y they put END there is because sum pple may finish b4 the time so they can END n leave d hall.
So therefore, most of my exam dat i did wen i was in skul ended my itself n i got my results. Even d NIMC exam i wrote on 25th @ FUT also ended by itself.
So for those who ran out of time shld nt panic because it has bin programmed to submit itself automatically.
NOTE: but @ d end u most see this msg "congratulation u have successfully submitted ur exam" b4 u can den leave d hall. because sumtimes server problem can occur.
Finally, on issue of clicking "link" is not a most, so either u click it or not u don't ve a problem wt dat.
D most important tin is d msg @ the end which says "Congratulation".
So my friends wot u nid now is prayer seeking for his mercy n favor.
Thanks.

Even due FUT minna CBT centre was nt conducive especially wt dat harsh weather n d CBT centre no common ceiling Fan not to talk abt AC, heat wan kill me dat bt tank God 4 everytin.
Those pple who wrote ders @ Unilorin can testify d gud conducive CBT centre wt AC.
UNILORIN- Better by Far ni jor oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by abdulwaheedayo: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
I graduated 4rm Unilorin so i am very familiar wt CBT exams (used CBT for more dan 3 years), so on issue of clicking END wen u ar tru is not totally applicable because either u END or nt once ur time is up it submit automatically because it has bin programmed.
D reason y they put END there is because sum pple may finish b4 the time so they can END n leave d hall.
So therefore, most of my exam dat i did wen i was in skul ended my itself n i got my results. Even d NIMC exam i wrote on 25th @ FUT also ended by itself.
So for those who ran out of time shld nt panic because it has bin programmed to submit itself automatically.
NOTE: but @ d end u most see this msg "congratulation u have successfully submitted ur exam" b4 u can den leave d hall. because sumtimes server problem can occur.
Finally, on issue of clicking "link" is not a most, so either u click it or not u don't ve a problem wt dat.
D most important tin is d msg @ the end which says "Congratulation".
So my friends wot u nid now is prayer seeking for his mercy n favor.
Thanks.

Even due FUT minna CBT centre was nt conducive especially wt dat harsh weather n d CBT centre no common ceiling Fan not to talk abt AC, heat wan kill me dat day bt tank God 4 everytin.
Those pple who wrote ders @ Unilorin can testify d gud conducive CBT centre wt AC.
UNILORIN- Better by Far ni jor oooooooooooooooooo
Jst kidding d most important tin is success.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ajalagideon: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2013
What is the latest abt NIMC. Pls any update?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ajalagideon: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Is there any news abt surep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.