Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80042 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2013
Anybody for UI today ...hav dey started because I am still on my way
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bigconzul(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2013
bibinwaka:

pls wat did u apply 4.

I can't remeber o,infact I've been trying to source the same info. R u going to lag too?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2013
The 24th&8am batch has come and gone. It was a well organized test unlike what we heard yesterday. The organizers learnt from yesterday's error. It was a ZERO tolerance situation. I am already at my Ikeja residence (10am).
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Bgino(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2013
im writing mine at minna 2pm tmrw 25th.is it advisable i leave tday.though i wish to leave tmrw morng.if ure interested u could join me frm abuja..2persons only..08036261099
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mhoo(f): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2013
padu: The 24th&8am batch has come and gone. It was a well organized test unlike what we heard yesterday. The organizers learnt from yesterday's error. It was a ZERO tolerance situation. I am already at my Ikeja residence (10am).

This is goodnews... Pls anyone with situation report for Unilag?

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Alausa4real: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2013
mine is tommorrow at ui.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2013
mhoo:

This is goodnews... Pls anyone with situation report for Unilag?

Sorry...I omitted the centre! I wrote the test @ UNILAG....
Reporting for UNILAG centre...

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mosh2035(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2013
Well Organised Test. Regarding the questions its all basic and no Calculator allowed.
Wish Myself and every other Candidate the Ultimate Best. Cheers
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bigconzul(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Wonders shall never end where is this nation heading to...a friend just called me that she is coming to ibadan from bayelsa state for this exam.why risking our dear lives for this exam?this is unjust and unfair,habaaaa bayelsa to university of ibadan.nimc this is unfair
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2013
Guys av done my test 2day at uilag. It was co-ordinated today,,but d questios are soo differnt so u guys dat willl do 2mo or next pls read wide d questions were soo different. My current affairs questions was minister of fct, head of nigerian coach, who won afcon 2013 , least polulated state, next host of olympics 2016, eagles of coat of arms stand for wat, number of federal constituencies, number of countries dat contested at afcon,,
D quantitative questions was simple..
All d best people,just read wide. Tomoro question will be different.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Fadolistic(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2013
All the best NKem
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by midiwifi(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2013
am writin by 12 noon today. Pls wat are today's question like? Pls keep the info comin. 10q
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by wengerjay(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2013
Fastecash: God i pray everybody, That are going to participate in NIMN test.. That u will give them wisdom, knowledge, understanding..... Above all crown their effort today with SUCCESS AND VICTORY......i wish u all d best of luck
Success and victory to get the job and nt to pass the exams.These are two different things in this land,many wil pass the exam bt wil b denied employment.Those dat wld get these jobs are attending this test for protocol sake,irrespective of the outcome of their performance.These politicians have hijacked the employment process in this nation,the list of the employed is already in the presidency.May God rescue this country from the hands of these tyrants who claim they are our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tolukatey(f): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2013
ladeski: Tolu dear you are incorrect.

You have to be current and know that the tenor for the chairperson/man of the AU is 1 year.

That said the chairperson was Yayi Boni from 29th Jan 2012 till 27th Jan 2013.

However HaileMariam Desalegn succeeded him on the 27th of Jan this year.he is the incumbent

Source are en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chairperson_of_the_African_Union. Also www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/-/1066/1676522/-/15cf8jn/-/index.html

Kindly update your records.

I'v done dt, fnx ladeski
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tolukatey(f): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2013
bankyblue: My is on the 28th in akure, but I wil be leaving abuja on the 27th.
That is going to be my first time in that place,pls any nairalander
From abuja heading towards that way on the 27th? Or any nairalander from
Other location? So that we can share ideas and cost. 08036008538

Guys, Akure is a gud place. U can locate Nccf family auz around first bank, take a cab from futa north or southggate heading 2 oja oba n from dia 2 first bank(its d roundabout b4 fiwasaye roundabout). I'm sure dey can accomodate U guys 4 d nyt. Best of luck
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nicholdave(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2013
mbhs139:

do you know the meaning of unethical practice?

Google it please

You're being ignorantly naïve if you think what this guy did is wrong (giving a sample of the questions): KPMG will not set the same questions for different locations/dates/categories. Any fool should know that. Even JAMB found a way around it.
But at least now other candidates know what kind of questions to expect, which is the intention of this kind soul when he posted it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ladeski: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Burger01:
As expected the answer is NO as you thought. but logically the answer is YES because, David's grandmother's daughter could have a grandchild named 'David'... Think technically and not popularly...
that's the explanation I needed. God bless you.someone thinking outside of the box.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Babahor: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2013
Any situation report about ETC centre oba akran avenue ikeja Lagos please.want to know the organization there.I am writing there on tuesday.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Evergreen4(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2013
Babahor: Any situation report about ETC centre oba akran avenue ikeja Lagos please.want to know the organization there.I am writing there on tuesday.
am writing dere too on tuesday by 10 am
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by baloafo: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2013
It seems today's questions are totally different from yesterday. Pls let's read wide and I believe God will help us all by the grace of God. Mine is CBT hall @ U.I 12pm tomorrow.

Best of luck
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Moshoosa: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2013
yuzedo: Well I just writing my own test at Lagos. The computa gimme my question and I answer it wit alacrity, it gimme my result imidiately and say I get 4/100.

The 4 I get is for attendance.

Glory to Allah!!!! *danceing galala*
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by frankobaba(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2013
For those who were slated for 9am @ Unilorin, they are in d que now about entering the hall...* Reporting live from unilorin*
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bankyblue(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2013
tolukatey:

Guys, Akure is a gud place. U can locate Nccf family auz around first bank, take a cab from futa north or southggate heading 2 oja oba n from dia 2 first bank(its d roundabout b4 fiwasaye roundabout). I'm sure dey can accomodate U guys 4 d nyt. Best of luck

Thanks dear........
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ndudichukwumah(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Wat about UI centre hav they started with any batch today
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by c4life: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
God please, i solicit for Ur retentive memory on my forthcoming NIMC exam, sheduled to take place @ Enugu. Jesus, I Trust in You!!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by jonnathin: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
deandavid: On my way to illorin from warri, whethr them like am or not, i go get my slot,by God's grace. Person no go struggle and hustle for this job in vain.

good luck to u pls kindly tell me the park u boarded from,the cost and time u arrived . thanks
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Just finished my test at UI now.Very well organised.Let me tell you fact,they r not following the time on your slip.Once it's the day for your test,go early enough to write your test regardless of the time on your slip.Contrary to what most people think.The questions r changing everyday.Those writing 2mao should prepare themselves.Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by stephberts: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Correct spelling of acquitted and humorous
d num of countries dt went 4 afcon n who won
head of nigerian coach
first executive president of nigeria
least populated state in 2006 census(abuja isnt part of d optn,there is bayelsa,ebonyi,gombe,taraba)
where d next olympics is taking place
what mandigoes do 2 single women
minister of fct
im outta here
all d best peeps
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by cmonek(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
are they requesting for the registration slip? Because i didnt complete my registration courtesy busy site. Kindly answer plss
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by evan7741s: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Bgino: im writing mine at minna 2pm tmrw 25th.is it advisable i leave tday.though i wish to leave tmrw morng.if ure interested u could join me frm abuja..2persons only..08036261099

Mine is 1pm I wanted to leave apo by 6am to enable me get there before time.. What do you think? I might join you but don't know when you'll be leaving abuja.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ebose09: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
doyexy: Guys av done my test 2day at uilag. It was co-ordinated today,,but d questios are soo differnt so u guys dat willl do 2mo or next pls read wide d questions were soo different. My current affairs questions was minister of fct, head of nigerian coach, who won afcon 2013 , least polulated state, next host of olympics 2016, eagles of coat of arms stand for wat, number of federal constituencies, number of countries dat contested at afcon,,
D quantitative questions was simple..
All d best people,just read wide. Tomoro question will be different.

Thanks doyexy u contribution help so let me add some to it
For those doing 2day d quantitative includes
1, if 950 is shared btw musa and idris at ratio 3:5 hw much idris get
2)7+2/15+3/4+7/4 get d ans in deciamal
3)If a car runs at 1/2 tank effectively,full tank is 4)70gallon assume 1gallon is 12litres wat is d total capacity of d car
5)Wat is d least fraction btw 9/19,8/18,5/9,8/26
6)D age of d gals in a class are15,12,13,11 wat is dere median age
7)If a clock is at 11oclock it is at wat degree
Ds is all I cld get from my rough working
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Just leaving Asaba now to Ilorin. Exam tomorrow at 11am. Drivers at the park, head bridge almost had a free for all fight with applicants due to fare increament. From normal N3,500 to N4,050 and also, instead of 3 per seat, now 4. Thank God sha, we're on our way. We're covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ and the Fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name, Amen! I claim success o in Jesus name, Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.