Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80093 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by GARRIx7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
horlatunde: maybe I didn't ask well. What I mean is will u seat in front of a computer and click on d answer while d question appear on d system

You sit in front of a Mirror and pick your nose, that's how the test is‎​ done...

5 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bankyblue(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Raxxye:
Free the guy jare. Na ur type dey rotate head 360 degrees for exam hall. Nonsense!

I may not be the best in my class then, but I came out with a average
Grade and ever since then I ve never cheated to ve anything in this life
Ok. But u and that guy re sick In the head to call that a cheat.......do u
Think NIMC re daft, or they won't change the question for the next set? All
What guys need here is an idea of what the questions look like.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Oladiplenty(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wish u guys gudluck in ur quest to join nimc
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AGATHIAS: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
ondo_boi: how was it ma'am? do you mind sharing the experience?
Fine. I did badly in d current affairs. Expect questions like- athletes with d highest medals in olympic history? 2. Who is hosting 2014 soccer world cup. 3. Who is d senate president and speaker of house of reps. 4. How many senators and house of reps do we have. 5. Chairperson of african union 6. DG of NIMC. 7. What is the former name of NIMC. these are d ones i can remember out of the 10 questions in current affairs. Verbal reasoning and quantitative test are quite easy but d logical reasoning is time consuming. Wish u all d best.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Pretty002: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wilfem: I can also remember these ones too:
Which country is hosting the next World Cup?
Who had the highest number of Olympic medals?
pls 2008 or 2012 Olympic?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by paffynes(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
winkscheduled 4 8a.m, went in @4.15p.m. Was a 50minute test of 50 questions. Not bad but the whole process was a snail and I feel we were used as "guinea pigs". God save dis country.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Pretty002: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS:
Fine. I did badly in d current affairs. Expect questions like- athletes with d highest medals in olympic history? 2. Who is hosting 2014 soccer world cup. 3. Who is d senate president and speaker of house of reps. 4. How many senators and house of reps do we have. 5. Chairperson of african union 6. DG of NIMC. 7. What is the former name of NIMC. these are d ones i can remember out of the 10 questions in current affairs. Verbal reasoning and quantitative test are quite easy but d logical reasoning is time consuming. Wish u all d best.
wats d answer to the first question? Pls was it objective?thank u dear
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tunapawizzy: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS:
michael phelps, Brazill, David mark and Tambuwal, 108 and 360, i no know, i no know, i no know

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AGATHIAS: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: wats d answer to the first question? Pls was it objective?
Micheal phelps.
Objective and fill in d gap.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AGATHIAS: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
question 8. NIMC is under........
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by osy77(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
what is NIMC undecided
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Pretty002: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS: .
Micheal phelps.
Objective and fill in d gap.
thank dear. pls fill in d gap is it the current affairs only
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by azpekuliar: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by u3fine(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
horlatunde: maybe I didn't ask well. What I mean is will u seat in front of a computer and click on d answer while d question appear on d system
Yes
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AGATHIAS: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: thank dear. pls fill in d gap is it the current affairs only
It applies to all.
U may ecounter some questions with no option. Just fill it in if u av any idea.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Pretty002: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS: question 8. NIMC is under........
dnt get u pls wats d ansa
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Pretty002: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
tunapawizzy:
michael phelps, Brazill, David mark and Tambuwal, 108 and 360, i no know, i no know, i no know
d anwer to 5 is H.E. Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS:
thanks so much sis.. wish you success in yours aswell.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by TMANA(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
tunapawizzy:

Senate is 109, 3 from each State and 1 from Abuja. #correction.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
tunapawizzy:
109 senators and not 108 --
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by olaniyio1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
i live in sokoto but scheduled to write my exams in futa akure.i made up my mind to ask my friend residing there to write for me.guys that wrote today were you ask to present means of identification before entry the exam hall?or what do you think i no get 20k for transport.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AGATHIAS: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: dnt get u pls wats d ansa
The Presidency
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS: question 8. NIMC is under........

Guys pls nimc is under wat?
D presidency?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by kpdc85: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
pls were u guys scored at d end of the test?@ mavizzi nice one, we encourage more of ur kinda species not pple like bankblue and mbhs
@agathia, thanx for ur update,God favour people like u
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ozolity(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
kasheemawo: is ssce holders applied?
. Hmm, even FSLC holders show up.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
padu:

*amended: COULD in the statement*

If u see such question, choose NO.

If u care to learn, pls familiarize urself wth various logical questions.
Logical question is not about reality...it is about ur ability to think outside the box.

Go back and revise ur GNS notes of ur skool days of 100/200level...
ok, mo ti gbo e oo... kindly go for YES, wetin be my own...your failure will make my chances a bit more wider. kini lo kan mi

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by serialeco(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: she is actually my wife, if u really can't be of assistance u should hv jt shut ur mouth, instead of opening wide and letting me kW aw u grew up and wat home u r from

Bro, please make arrangement for your wife to stay the night in a decent hotel. I think its better for the family that way.
Good luck to your wife (and you of course).
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
doyexy:

Guys pls nimc is under wat?
D presidency?
no, i think its under ministry of interior..am not sure though.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by hopegilbert: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls for those people that will be writing 2mao, dnt leave us behind concerning questions dat might come up

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realsammie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: pls was it objective?the next host is brazil. Pls answer to the second?

Michael phelps (USA) . Hope i got the surname correctly
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS:

6. Mr. Chris Onyemenam
7. Department of National Civic Registration(DNCR)

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mosexyl(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
GARRI (x7):

You sit in front of a Mirror and pick your nose, that's how the test is‎​ done...

Garri x7...free dis guy Abeg...Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.