Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10108 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

So a person can't have a girlfriend while in school? angry
This isn't the village, this is America.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

Once they get me, they won't even have to urge to look at another man. they'll be so in love with me and I'll treat them too well for that to even cross their minds. (assuming they have no morals and values)

DIES!!

Nigerian girls here is your first MUGU

Over to you ladies grin grin
I've done my part grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

So a person can't have a girlfriend while in school? angry
This isn't the village, this is America.

Bro you seriously need to get LAID !!
WTF happened to the NIGERIAN GIRLS in AMERICA
JEEZ Snap outta it,

U're loosing it already!
this is so so so wrong, get ur ar-se on facebook,twitter,tagged or sometin and hit up with some real girls

grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

I think i nid to get my ars-e to the USA and apply for NAIRALAND girls too grin grin grin

You can still get the ones who won't be able to win this op‘s heart *visa lol . cheesy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
U look 15
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You can still get the ones who won't be able to win this op‘s heart *visa lol . cheesy
He is jealous
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

DIES!!

Nigerian girls here is your first MUGU

Over to you ladies grin grin
I've done my part grin grin grin grin

Why can't you be happy for him and encourage him ? undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

Finally, someone who isn't sarcastic. Do you want to text or call? And do you have a facebook?

Run for ur dear full life cheesy grin.

190:

JEEZ Snap outta it,

U're loosing it already!
this is so so so wrong, get ur ar-se on facebook,twitter,tagged or sometin and hit up with some real girls

grin grin grin

190 taking it personal! cheesy tell us, do u hav a sis or neice in mind? cheesy grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is jealous

He sure is ,lool.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
E-mail pulsefrog@yahoo.com with your picture, age and a little about you. grin I BETTER NOT GET ANY SCAM MAIL angry angry angry angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
OP, Be kiaful grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

Finally, someone who isn't sarcastic. Do you want to text or call? And do you have a facebook?
Ur choice bebe! wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

My father doesn't even live in my house, much less give me any money. I don't know how things work in Nigeria but here, 18 is considered an adult. You are self-sufficient, and you support yourself with money from your job.

By the time they/she are done with you, you will have a very vivid,battered emblazoned picture perfect slide show of how it works in your frontal lobe. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Legit1:

By the time they/she are done with you, you will have a very vivid,battered emblazoned picture perfect slide show of how it works in your frontal lobe. undecided

[size=18pt]LWKMD grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Micheal
I am the one u been waiting for all ur life
Call +23480240224....
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by HarvardGrad: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Legit1:

Falls from the palm tree. shocked shocked grin grin grin, hahaha I don die. lwkmd
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Why can't you be happy for him and encourage him ? undecided

Well all know how its gna end!
or arent u seeing what am seeing already

Some girls are so gna make ALOT of Money from this
Watch this space!!

front page please lets make more publicity for this young MUGU grin grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Learner Tinzz grin

OP, only by going home and doing undercover recon can you truly know whats what, not by online things.
Omo, back when I dey naija, gbajo girls bin dey camp for cybercafe 24/7 dey wait pesin like you cheesy

Hungry tinz for real. I know how hard it is being in a foreign land surrounded by a lot of women from other races who want to even have your babies sef, but you just looking for that well-raised, respectable, beautiful naija girl who hasn't totally lost her values. It's a tough find, but try not to make too many costly mistakes along the way.

Remember that whoever you bring over/ put in your house....you are taking full responsibility for this person.
Luckily u are in the US. In China, many have found themselves in chinese jail because of surety.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: Micheal
Call +23480240224....

You are not wasting any time,don't you? ?! cheesy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
I need a girl too!!! I need numbers smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

cheesy
This is a lifetime opportunity al do whatever it takes to win op‘s heart .

Lol.....I declare ur football age to b 18 yrs nothwithstandg ur real age.
Don't worry u seem to be d major contender her to have publicly declare ur interest.
Act fast b4 190 throws someone at him. grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
I bind every spirit that's here to ruin my chances of gettin dat green card
Holy ghost fire, consume their fingers
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
ifeness: I need a girl too!!! I need numbers smiley

stay there - u think nairaland girls get your time grin
have u crossed border before grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2013

U stay in USA too? United states of Aba?? grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: I bind every spirit that's here to ruin my chances of gettin dat green card
Holy ghost fire, consume their fingers

at your age = america still dey your mind

OP - Dyt is the [size=28pt]GRANNY[/size] for you grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
create ur own thread...post ur pics and net worth grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cold faya:

Lol.....I declare ur football age to b 18 yrs nothwithstandg ur real age.
Don't worry u seem to be d major contender her to have publicly declare ur interest.
Act fast b4 190 throws someone at him. grin grin

Maybe i should actually give him to some couple of chicks i know personally

OP- What age group u looking at here since ure 18
I gat a couple of wonderful cuz and friends i cud introduce u to wink wink
They ent money freaks and ent interested in ur VISA

Bout 4-5 of them and they ent even based in Nigeria so if u interested - contact me wink wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: create ur own thread..post ur pics and net worth grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cmon respect ursef o
I didn't come ere for u
Stay outta dis

Micheal, I am d woman of ur dreams
D one n only dat make u feel like a man dat u are
I also make delicious meals, pastries, all sorts
I am beautiful, sweetest smile, fantastic body
I will mk ur world go round
Btw, I am 16
I hope u don't mind?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

JEEZ Snap outta it,

U're loosing it already!

grin grin grin

lmao. Dude i get my fair share of getting "LAID" that's not everything to me wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: Micheal
Call +23480240224....
if na play stop am joor! No drag dis one abeg! angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: 190
Cmon respect ursef o
I didn't come ere for u
Stay outta dis

Micheal, I am d woman of ur dreams
D one n only dat make u feel like a man dat u are
I also make delicious meals, pastries, all sorts
I am beautiful, sweetest smile, fantastic body
I will mk ur world go round
Btw, I am 16
I hope u don't mind?

OP Read 2buff's comment before reading this

Trust me - JESUS CHRIST sent me here to protect you
trust me
am doing this for the LOVE free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.