Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10102 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Smartiegurl(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2013
Hehehehehe! I can't help buh laugh at comments......@OP you might be at the right/wrong place though. Well good luck searching.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2013

point and kill alert!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by GraceBestowed(f): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2013
^^^^^ loooooooooooooool ^^^^^
OP, please listen to the wisdom of elders, I wish you all the best!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2013
grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2013
Morning bebe! Did u get my pm? smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2013
OP, If u exercise patience, grace shall be bestowed on you cool
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by GraceBestowed(f): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2013
CFCfan: OP, If u exercise patience, grace shall be bestowed on you cool

Lool, God help you!! :-P
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

Well, I hate being lied to.

Lied?
I havnt told any
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Morning bebe! Did u get my pm? smiley
Sharpness has a name
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt:

Lied?
I havnt told any
Yes you have
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2013
And wat lies v I told now
Even LALA callin me granny
Cries
Pls let me hav michael
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: And wat lies v I told now
Cries
Pls let me hav michael
You lost...Deal with ittonguetonguetongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2013
Talk to d hands
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by YorubaOmoge: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2013
This is why I rarely take pictures with people. You dont know where the picture will be posted. One day, pesin go find him picture on CNN for the wrong reasons.

I feel sorry for the girl, she prolly doesn't know that weirdo is trynna use his pix to bring to America a Nigerian girl at the age of 18. Smh
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: This is why I rarely take pictures with people. You dont know where the picture will be posted. One day, pesin go find him picture on CNN for the wrong reasons.

I feel sorry for the girl, she prolly doesn't know that weirdo is trynna use his pix to bring to America a Nigerian girl at the age of 18. Smh
Lmao.....I wonder why Nigerians think taking pictures with white people make them better
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by YorubaOmoge: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lmao.....I wonder why Nigerians think taking pictures with white people make them better

I made a comment about the same thing on another thread. But of course, I got attack by the inferiority bandwagon.

The thing is just very annoying.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2013
razznaija:

You don't even know how to speak Pidgin and you're looking for a Nigerian girl to bring to the U.S, i feel so sorry for you, may the Lord have mercy on your soul..
that's too harsh..haba
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: And wat lies v I told now
Cries
Pls let me hav michael

all hope is not lost but you need to eliminate idowu..it's gonna be tough but i know you can make it grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I made a comment about the same thing on another thread. But of course, I got attack by the inferiority bandwagon.

The thing is just very annoying.
i swear it is annoying. There are the one who is inferior and taking pictures with their masters makes them think there are important
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2013
Frowns at LALA

Acidosis, come defend me o
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2013
Either this is bs winding up, or this is some new and improved human trafficking scam.

An 18 year old male in the us looking for a mail bride?

The guy is a student, a FULL time student. Where is this apartment, job and car coming from?

How does a student working a university type job take care of an adult?

Like I said

Winding up or
Social networking experiment
Catfish
Human trafficking scam

Sadly, there are plenty of desperate nigerians who will jump at this with hands , legs, mouth

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

I too wonder undecided ,maybe it is suppose to confirm that he is really in the US

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I too wonder undecided ,maybe it is suppose to confirm that he is really in the US
It just made him look like he has an inferior complex
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Naijalastborn(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2013
This kinda offer looks weird, well. Its his choice, Best of Luck with your Choice, You go learn very soon sha..... I beg I won go drink my garri
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by sauceEEP(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2013
@OP ODIKWA VERY RISKY.....
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Peaches17(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2013
:oOMG!!!lol
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by True2myself24(f): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Cold faya:

Better join d contest n apply 4 visa tru him. U t here 'smh' when gehs r already sending PMs. r u a learner? grin cheesy

Code wetin? r U sure he has not be receiving enough PMs from our sharp sisters! Dem can't dull now.

I don't need a visa, I'm already a citizen you dimwit angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
nwoke a, you don turn to vanneni abi? see as you're quoting from the bc era grin grin tongue
Hi modella. smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pimplucious: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
Wow, End time thinz grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nawa o! I can't stop laughingringringrin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by razznaija(f): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

P.S He lives in an area that is predominantly white, so of course his friends are going to be white.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by razznaija(f): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
lalaosky:
that's too harsh..haba

How is that harsh? he needs to know the truth abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.