Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10105 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Abeg find better person
easy son... easy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
U too?
U joined him
AfrownsA
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Acidosis:
easy son... easy
Did you just call me son? WTF
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: U too?
U joined him
AfrownsA
lmao!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did you just call me son? WTF
yea son
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Acidosis:
yea son
A good thing you know you started this round
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
op don disappear after one post

definitely a wind up
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
A good thing you know you started this round
Get that off your mind, son..

A good father will not compete with his boy (son)
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Acidosis:
Get that off your mind, son..

A good father will not compete with his boy (son)
I will enjoy the next few days
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I will enjoy the next few days
You think so?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Acidosis:
You think so?
Oh I will
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by adonisgold: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oh I will
Let the battle begin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
adonisgold:
Let the battle begin
Not yet
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: --

awesome profile picture! grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: And I am a virgin too

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Morning bebe! Did u get my pm? smiley

u no fit waka pass for thread wey small pickin dey look for old women cheesy cheesy
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by onila(f): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: I want green card o! Poster, oh bebe! Can I get ya number? smiley
grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Doncolio: Young man, dude, guy...michael!

Wake up from your slumber. Anything American guy and nigerian girl will mostlikely be 90% scam relationship. But if you believe in falling in love along with this your quest! Start by being friends of girls online and offline(I'm sure many nigerian girls visit US). And after a while of familiarity and knowing who is who, toast a decent one till she agrees. With your line of education, a girl with a profession in health or less glamorous profession will fit you judging by your dressing and response to comments so far(My opinion no insults intended).

My one cent to you, If you understand. Good! No Best of luck

And how would you describe the way I dress?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2013
razznaija: First of all, dude you are very stupid (no offense) for posting this rubbish and expecting serious replies. Besides why can't you find a Nigerian girl in Illinois, or wait till you get to SIUE to find a good Nigerian girl? Or do the ones there see you as a lame? What are your Nigerian parents saying about this anyway? have you even informed them about your plans? Look, if i were you, i would face my books and wait, I'm in SIUE right now and there are quite a number of Nigerian girls ( you just have to look around) here for you to toast ( that's if they would even look your way). Good luck to you, just make the right decision and face your education, because if you pick a girl straight from Nigeria, she may end up deserting you. My 2 cents.

Wow. this is really surprising. Thanks for that comment. To be honest, I wasn't really serious about this whole thing, but I would like to get to know you on just a friendship level. I hope you don't think I'm some kind of dumb idiot for posting this because I knew it was stupid from the start lol, I was mainly just bored. If you have a twitter or Facebook, I would like to chat and I have a few questions too. My sister goes to SIUE you know smiley And to answer your question, I have a girlfriend now, and I've had others, but I know it's just a dumb High-school thing that will blow over by graduation. I have NEVER had a Nigerian person other than me and my siblings that attend the same school as me. I'm pretty sure we're the only ones who live in this city. The only time I meet other Nigerian people is when we go on vacation to like Houston, tx or north carolina to visit people and when I'm with kids my own age, I swear, That's the only time in my life when I feel %100 ME. We can understand eachother's humor and most of us speak the same language. It seems that I'm the happiest I've ever been only when I'm around Nigerian people. Thanks though, It's pretty cool that you go to SIUE, and I hope you didn't take this whole thing seriously.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 1:39am On Feb 25, 2013
razznaija:

P.S He lives in an area that is predominantly white, so of course his friends are going to be white.

My city is 80% white
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 1:58am On Feb 25, 2013
Thread closed

THE boy is fooling around ... Idowuogbo, dyt, itsmodella,,, make una try front
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2013
Drama don end?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2013
ItsModella:
yeah funny, you haven't graced here in a while...hope you're good?
I am good, come in here from time to time buh not to the romance section. I trust you're good too.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
razznaija:

How is that harsh? he needs to know the truth abeg.

it is..how do you prove he knows the truth.and what has God got to do with in this matter?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Cherish100(f): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Hello Michael, you're goodlooking. I'd like to be your friend. Contacted you on Twitter.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2013
LMFAOO!!! grin grin

odikwa serious o.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Oahray: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2013
M-eye-tthew and Phi-lip-ina. Match made in heaven grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 01, 2013
Na wa O.
This Green card thread still dey? grin

Babes go soon start Mortal Kombat on top dis guy matta O.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2013
Cherish100: Hello Michael, you're goodlooking. I'd like to be your friend. Contacted you on Twitter.
is she joking??
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Cherish100(f): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Shollypopz:
is she joking??

About wanting to be his friend? No.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2013
Cherish100: About wanting to be his friend? No.
Interesting
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Girls are really not smiling grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.