Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10104 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
oyb:

point and kill alert!
LMFAOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Vanneni: Hi modella. smiley
Hi girl, where have you been?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
True2myself24:

I don't need a visa, I'm already a citizen you dimwit angry
Lol...finishing
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
razznaija:

P.S He lives in an area that is predominantly white, so of course his friends are going to be white.
Bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd = killjoy
Snaps fingers at him
I willi showi u a pepper
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: Mynd = killjoy
Snaps fingers at him
I willi showi u a pepper
Na so
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by gwas(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
;DIf this is real then the OP head is on fire.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
you dey craze innit? do I look Nigerian to you? I'm half American, half Peckhamite...ask binger or oahray.
Igbo ukwu grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
binger: Igbo ukwu grin
err...what is that? I'm American o, speak English. grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
I weep for naija lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija lipsrsealed embarassed cry
dude, stop weeping for us...I don't know why you're always weeping for us when you're not even Nigerian. angry angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op good luck and don't forget to keep us updated in your quest. undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
dude, stop weeping for us...I don't know why you're always weeping for us when you're not even Nigerian. angry angry
embarassed cry I have enough tears for my country and yours don't worry grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Hi girl, where have you been?
Ota.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Vanneni: Ota.
yeah funny, you haven't graced here in a while...hope you're good?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hi Vanneni and Modella cool
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by almaliki: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Legit1:

By the time they/she are done with you, you will have a very vivid,battered emblazoned picture perfect slide show of how it works in your frontal lobe. undecided

Best comment on d thread so far.... This got me cracking my ribz for real...!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
CFCfan: Hi Vanneni and Modella cool
Hi CFC, how are you today?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Hi CFC, how are you today?

I'm okay. And you?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm okay. And you?
I'm good.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
err...what is that? I'm American o, speak English. grin grin
Binia le sefuridgë en cumponi a ligrotaile founger zïn grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
binger: Binia le sefuridgë en cumponi a ligrotaile founger zïn grin
oh nah, this is greater than me. I said English, not Italian or whatever this is.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
oh nah, this is greater than me. I said English, not Italian or whatever this is.
d'accord...joyeux dimanché smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija lipsrsealed embarassed cry
We need a slap button

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
OP hw big is your TINGINI dats wat Naija chics are after u can't be expecting love if you ve a small stick if u knw wat I mean undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: Frowns at LALA

Acidosis, come defend me o

lol grin
whats happening here? ...any one tormenting u?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

You're basically asking when an American lady will look for a controlling bastard to slap her around and yell at her all the time. That would be never my friend. wink

You dey madt??
o: shocked
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Acidosis:

lol grin
whats happening here? ...any one tormenting u?

Sobbin
Yes
Mynd
Beat him
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by TableLeg(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
FAKE!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by razznaija(f): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Bullcrap

F@ck you then.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt:

Sobbin
Yes
Mynd
Beat him
Abeg find better person
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Acidosis(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt:

Sobbin
Yes
Mynd
Beat him

hmmn.... So how d runz naw?? *tongue out*
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.