Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10106 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Caracta(f): 1:38am On Feb 24, 2013
Hmmmn,and some girls are going to fall
for this.@ op are u Gbugbemi.is it not
late gbugbemi's face am seeing so.he
died 2002.october 6th to be
precise.correct me if am wrong

Hmmm. I saw this somewhere
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 24, 2013
are you paying $50,000 like the other "fellow"?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 24, 2013
Hmm, Now this is serious. shocked
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Shankboye(m): 1:42am On Feb 24, 2013
Caracta:

Hmmm. I saw this somewhere
. Am off to bed, can't withstand akudaya.. Spirit bawo?? I beg
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
you dey craze innit? do I look Nigerian to you? I'm half American, half Peckhamite...ask binger or oahray.

one is a rapper, while one is an esan antelope..they don't count grin

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 24, 2013
lalaosky:

one is a rapper, while one is an esan antelope..they don't count grin
see this ever hörny awkuzu man o, on this thread, they are normal people and they count. angry angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2013
@op, I'm a sweet 16 year old virgin looking for the love of ma life. I know from looking at your pics, we will gel together like pounded yam and egusi soup.

@op, infact, you are the jack to my jill. Let us make sweet sweet romance and watch the haters burn.

I love you, love you, love you.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 2:11am On Feb 24, 2013
young explorer can u handle Dyt, freecocoa and modella .. I heard they a free u can hook them up on nairaland .. u dont need facebook or twitter or fone call to do it
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 24, 2013
mschew!! I have noticed you, you can now piss off.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 2:12am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
you dey craze innit? do I look Nigerian to you? I'm half American, half Peckhamite...ask binger or oahray.

half peckhamite ... grin grin grin grin grin grin you for turn pelican grin grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 24, 2013
free2ryhme:

half peckhamite ... grin grin grin grin grin grin you for turn pelican grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 2:17am On Feb 24, 2013
even the one wey be 35 go turn 18 becos of awful ***singing Wande Coal The Kick****
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2013
kmcutez: @op, I'm a sweet 16 year old virgin looking for the love of ma life. I know from looking at your pics, we will gel together like pounded yam and egusi soup.

@op, infact, you are the jack to my jill. Let us make sweet sweet romance and watch the haters burn.

hehehehehehe
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
see this ever hörny awkuzu man o, on this thread, they are normal people and they count. angry angry

lekwanu this ogbunike pLincess..lol..me hörny?..na you turn me on angry >:

if they're normal people on this thread, what of other threads?..lmao
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 2:31am On Feb 24, 2013
OP should have coded by now
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 3:04am On Feb 24, 2013
kmcutez: @op, I'm a sweet 16 year old virgin looking for the love of ma life. I know from looking at your pics, we will gel together like pounded yam and egusi soup.

First of all, your profile says you registered for this site in 2007. If you're 16 now, that would mean that a 10 year old girl registered for your profile, which I don't belive. Stop with the stupid lies and tell me your real age if you're going to reply. Secondly, Do Nigerian girls even know what love is? Love takes at least 2 years of commitment to occur, not 2 seconds of looking at my pictures. WHY CAN'T I GET A REAL REPLY?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by free2ryhme: 3:06am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

First of all, your profile says you registered for this site in 2007. If you're 16 now, that would mean that a 10 year old girl registered for your profile, which I don't belive. Stop with the stupid lies and tell me your real age if you're going to reply. Secondly, Do Nigerian girls even know what love is? Love takes at least 2 years of commitment to occur, not 2 seconds of looking at my pictures. WHY CAN'T I GET A REAL REPLY?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

u don catch one ...guy dem plenty for here ooo ..u never see anything .. nnah becos of money them change their age ..ole
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Truckpusher(m): 3:16am On Feb 24, 2013
*grabs my alomo mixed with fresh breas/t milk while listening to Tonto's 'Hi and it's over'*....Op is discombobulated nincompoop...smdh
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by True2myself24(f): 4:30am On Feb 24, 2013
hmm ... smh
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Doncolio(m): 4:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Young man, dude, guy...michael!

Wake up from your slumber. Anything American guy and nigerian girl will mostlikely be 90% scam relationship. But if you believe in falling in love along with this your quest! Start by being friends of girls online and offline(I'm sure many nigerian girls visit US). And after a while of familiarity and knowing who is who, toast a decent one till she agrees. With your line of education, a girl with a profession in health or less glamorous profession will fit you judging by your dressing and response to comments so far(My opinion no insults intended).

My one cent to you, If you understand. Good! No Best of luck
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 24, 2013
hahahaha....see as dis boy dey use nairaland gals shine..lol
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 24, 2013
OP, I'll advise u to wait till u reach your early 20s, before thinking about bringing in a Naija-based girl.
You're too young for now.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2013
True2myself24: hmm ... smh

Better join d contest n apply 4 visa tru him. U t here 'smh' when gehs r already sending PMs. r u a learner? grin cheesy

Mynd_44: OP should have coded by now
Mynd_44: OP should have coded by now

Code wetin? r U sure he has not be receiving enough PMs from our sharp sisters! Dem can't dull now.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Still on d matter grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2013
Doncolio: Young man, dude, guy...michael!

Wake up from your slumber. Anything American guy and nigerian girl will mostlikely be 90% scam relationship. But if you believe in falling in love along with this your quest! Start by being friends of girls online and offline(I'm sure many nigerian girls visit US). And after a while of familiarity and knowing who is who, toast a decent one till she agrees. With your line of education, a girl with a profession in health or less glamorous profession will fit you judging by your dressing and response to comments so far(My opinion no insults intended).

My one cent to you, If you understand. Good! No Best of luck

Too much advice. If d guy-man needed advice I bet he would v ran to councillors there. Abeg no spoil our NL candidates wey wan huzzle American visa o. How u sure d op on his own isn't a scam?
No harm intended bro.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by razznaija(f): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2013
First of all, dude you are very stupid (no offense) for posting this rubbish and expecting serious replies. Besides why can't you find a Nigerian girl in Illinois, or wait till you get to SIUE to find a good Nigerian girl? Or do the ones there see you as a lame? What are your Nigerian parents saying about this anyway? have you even informed them about your plans? Look, if i were you, i would face my books and wait, I'm in SIUE right now and there are quite a number of Nigerian girls ( you just have to look around) here for you to toast ( that's if they would even look your way). Good luck to you, just make the right decision and face your education, because if you pick a girl straight from Nigeria, she may end up deserting you. My 2 cents.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by razznaija(f): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

If someone could translate this for me, that would be awesome.

You don't even know how to speak Pidgin and you're looking for a Nigerian girl to bring to the U.S, i feel so sorry for you, may the Lord have mercy on your soul..
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by ITbomb(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'll PM u. wink
shocked
Whatagwan?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Doncolio(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2013
Cold faya:

Too much advice. If d guy-man needed advice I bet he would v ran to councillors there. Abeg no spoil our NL candidates wey wan huzzle American visa o. How u sure d op on his own isn't a scam?
No harm intended bro.

Then it won't be surprising if he comes back to say 'why are all nigerian girls scammers'. At least then I can insult his intelligence.
Most of the time, scammer scam scammer- coz both party were looking forward to playing a fast one on the other.
If the OP is a scammer, he will only succeed in scamming a girl that's a scammer.
Moreover, who are your NL candidates or are you a scammer? No harm intended, just asking?

*If there's anyfin like scammer*
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Oahray: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

First of all, your profile says you registered for this site in 2007. If you're 16 now, that would mean that a 10 year old girl registered for your profile, which I don't belive. Stop with the stupid lies and tell me your real age if you're going to reply. Secondly, Do Nigerian girls even know what love is? Love takes at least 2 years of commitment to occur, not 2 seconds of looking at my pictures.
WHY CAN'T I GET A REAL REPLY?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
WTF! Love takes at least 2 years to occur? Is that what they are teaching you over there? shocked

You are a very dumb child for hinting at Nigerian girls not knowing what love is, yet looking for one who would love you. Go and face your studies jare!

See your big eyes like someone who has been cursed with sleep. angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

@op, I am using my elder's sister account. You are my soulmate. Give me a try. I loff you pass my mama. Try me and you will never be the same.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2013
^^
See as you change am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.