Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52119 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
league11: I CAN TRUST N TOLERATE MY WIFE TO ANY LEVEL, FOR D RESPECT THAT I MARRIED HER A VIRGIN AFTER HER GRADUATION. WE STARTED DATING WHEN SHE WAS IN SECONDRY SCHOOL, SHE REBUFFED ALL MY ADVANCES TO HAVE SEX WITH HER. SHE TOLD ME THAT IF I TRULY LOVE HER THAT I SHOULD MARRY HER, AND IF I DONT WANT HER TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN THAT I SHOULD ALLOW HER TO REMAIN A VIRGIN TILL OUR MARRIAGE. IT DOESNT STOP US FROM BEING VERY INTIMATE AND EVEN SLEEPING TOGETHER WHENEVER I VISIT HER IN SCHOOL OR WHEN SHE VISITS ME DURING HOLIDAYS. MY FRIENDS ALMOST DISCOURAGED ME THAT THIS GIRL MUST BE CHEATING ON ME OR TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM ME, MY SISTER EVEN CALLED ME MUGU D DAY I TOLD HER THAT MY FIANCE IS A VIRGIN. BUT AFTER 8YRS OF COURTSHIP LO N BEHOLD SHE WAS A VIRGIN AT 24. AT FIRST IT WAS DIFFICULT MAKING LOVE AS SHE LACKS D EXPERIENCE, BUT I GAVE HER D FREEDOM TO LEARN N EXPRESS HERSELF. TODAY SHE IS AN EXPERT AND A FLIRT, FLIRTING AROUND OUR HOUSE WITH ME ALONE. AFTER 2YRS OF MARRIAGE WE REMAIN D BEST FRIENDS. AM ENJOYING MY MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww how sweat!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by nbright: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kenistry: dont wanna marry a virgin eida cos i feel dey got notin to offer me, most of dem are du.mb, no sense of humour, introverts & boring as deeper life church sermons.

Chairman... Deeperlife sermons are one of the most exciting sermons I have ever listened to... Still listen it on Radio Rivers. Whenever I'm chanced though..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Sorry Lady, you sound like a girl who feels bad she isn't a virgin and is trying to make herself feel better
but you reminded me of a girl my friend told me about, he said she gets it from behind (Anal sex), saving the front for her husband, btw she still considers herself a Virgin

Tell me where in my statement or point out to me where i feel bad i'm not a virgin? So you're able to read my mind or know who i am through a paragraph on nl?

You be winsh abi mami water? Mumu clap for yourself!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by MissOpe(f): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please can I also be called a Virgin.... I have never had sexual intercourse... But with my fiance I av done all manners of pre-intimacy...... I need ur answers...* smiles*
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by staffingx: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayswags: And how is virginity the greatest gift a woman can gyf a man is it precious than gold i dont nid a virgin just nid a tight punny 2 fhuck cos virgins tend to think lyk they are queens and making u think they are doing u a favour dating u mtcheew

just my thinkingtoo
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dlight1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
rokiatu:

Singing what goes around comes back around. After sleeping around and spoiling other people future wives you want something good for yourself abi? The lord sure knows how to punished people.
not always so sister, it can also happen to the innocent ones, it's not predictable, adversities are not always a reflection of one's misdeeds
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
rokiatu: @Poster, nothing wrong in marrying a virgin.

Most guys need to know that nowdays virgins ain't 1920 virgins. They know everything even more than some people that have been doing it for 10 years.

Rokiatu, thank you! thank you!! Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
huni_naija:

Tell me where in my statement or point out to me where i feel bad i'm not a virgin? So you're able to read my mind or know who i am through a paragraph on nl?

You be winsh abi mami water? Mumu clap for yourself!

Dats Psychology my dear, i dont have to know you personally to understand some things about you, i can sometimes do that through what you say or write
in Nigeria you may call it Witchcraft but my friends in US call it Psychology wink

BTW you didnt call me a liar or disprove any of my assumptions #JustAnOberservation
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nothing.

Only virgins should marry virgins, with the exception of Orikinla. grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Kalamaya: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
An arab woman told me some years back in europe that after working as a prostitute, when she returns back to north africa, she said there is a way they RE-SEW it back when they want to marry. i'm not very sure if it is possible.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Dats Psychology my dear, i dont have to know you personally to understand some things about you, i can sometimes do that through what you say or write
in Nigeria you may call it Witchcraft but my friends in US call it Psychology wink

BTW you didnt call me a liar or disprove any of my assumptions #JustAnOberservation

Tell me why i should disprove or call you a liar? Your assumptions are baseless at best, i have nothing to prove to you on a faceless forum, as far as i'm concerned you don't exist!

You must be very gullible to label people based on a mere statement made on nl! That's not psychology just plain disturbing!!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by cr7lomo: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Late lady diana was a virgin but stil had issues wit prince charles. D prince left ha 2 mari a non virgin camilia but am dating a virgin nd its nice but drs stil small comma ooo
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Upright750: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Be careful guys. there is made in china Virgins . please im not joking here. Chinese Doctors have a way to make girls look like a virgin. Because Chinese rich guys like virgin so much and they can pay so much cash to sleep with virgin . So their woman then change ways. The doctors will do the stuff with their private thing and when having sex with those that went to made in china virgin, blood will come out as if they are making it for the first time and you your self will believe she is virgin because blood came out. na lie.. all na made in china virgin. be warn !!! .
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by sunky644(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
FLYFIRE: One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.
Same here man, my story is exactly like yours, had seven years courtship devoid of sex. Eventually met my wife as a virgin just as she claimed unfortunately I wasn't a virgin. She's d best any responsible man can have...

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Any reason for a slut or a guy that cannot afford to marry to slander virgins is always welcomed.

Those Nigeria sluts here on NL are always finding ways to slander and underscore the virtue attributed to maintaining virginity and celibacy. Some deluded sluts will even go further to argue that being a virgin does not translate to been a good wife just to defend their slutty lifestyle.

For goodness sake, you sluts and woman-wrappers should get a life. And for men, don't slander virgins because you've been rejected so many times. By the way, most virgins I know will less likely go into relationship with players.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by cr7lomo: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Marrying a lady dat had 1 or 2 bfs in d past aint bad, dats if she ws in a responsible relationship dat wud hv led 2 marraige but due 2 circumstances, it fell apart but a situation whr u marry a sl.ut dat was doin runs nd sleepin wit big boys 4 moni is a diff case. D 1st is jst like a virgin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1: Don't think I like those virgin virgin chicks. Though nothing wrong with it o. Infact I respect them soooooo much. Just a personal think. No, cos the marriage will be sooooo boring

u have mental problem
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by neksummi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
There's absolutely nothing wrong in marrying a virgin. I respect every lady that was married a virgin!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Bwaal(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nothing is good or bad it is just our thinking that makes it so......as 4me i prefa marrying a virgin my fiancee told no sex and i respect her although i du feel lyk entering ha wen ever we romance bt we du caution ourselves d funiest part is dat am 2 wait 4 anoda 8years b4 i can cock her
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Inova:

First of all I really have this thing with blood and I would have to disvirgin my wify. I don't have to contend with all the crying and stuff.

I've heard this before.
Fear of Blood= haemophobia
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by onila(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

u have mental problem
grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by tlops(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1: Don't think I like those virgin virgin chicks. Though nothing wrong with it o. Infact I respect them soooooo much. Just a personal think. No, cos the marriage will be sooooo boring

Marriage is not a one week or one month affair...but a life-long journey. so there is enough room for any couple to learn and enjoy any sexual experience the want!

Just like saying I can't marry a single lady/man just because she or he is not experienced in marriage.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by DnigerianPrince: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Bwaal: Nothing is good or bad it is just our thinking that makes it so......as 4me i prefa marrying a virgin my fiancee told no sex and i respect her although i du feel lyk entering ha wen ever we romance bt we du caution ourselves d funiest part is dat am 2 wait 4 anoda 8years b4 i can cock her

I had to comment because of this

Rooster her Hahahaha oh my stomach, nairaland grammar grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by 1121: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Well, Me i love tight punnny.. I love virgins wink
do u like tight punny or virgin? because a punny can b tightened using certain crm or alum. So u need to clearify ur choice

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Symphony007: I've been thinking. If two virgins got married, how do they know what to do on their wedding night?

sex is an instinct, you don't need a tutorial for it. Who taught you as a baby how to suck your mom's bre@st? That's instinct. Two virgins have no problem at all when they get married

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Ampeaceful(f): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Op der's nothin wrong wif dat........if a woman rmains a virgin because she's God-fearing,striving nt 2 commit fornictn..havin in mind dat loosin it outside marriage is a serious sin against God 'NOt havin dis thought ''if he finds me a virgin he must love n cherish me''( diaby kpin her virgnty 4her hus. Only) she wuld alwayz rmain faithful&loyal 2 u no matter d circumstance....and u wil xperience d awesome ectasy with d wife of ur youth(kindly read proverbs 5:18-23 hw great n inspirin dose words r) And talkin abt being xpert in bed bla bla bla ..it depends..i mean nt evrybdy sm wuld prove 2 amaze u in bed whil sm wuldn't..
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
onila: u wont marry my virgin as-s sad, bittyend tongue
Onila if you are a Virgin i won't mind dearie
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Bwaal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kalamaya: An arab woman told me some years back in europe that after working as a prostitute, when she returns back to north africa, she said there is a way they RE-SEW it back when they want to marry. i'm not very sure if it is possible.
it is possible datz wat nicki minaj did and nw she calls ha sef a virgin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayswags: senseless post, replying u is a waste of typing space since u cant make a point without cursing urself

your brain dey leak
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by free2ryhme: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Red-Light:
go and play with toy solider or something

at your age y u no wan get sense
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Maigigz(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ladies if u r a virgin kip it dat way cuz dat is d 1tin. Dat will make ur husband respect u nd no its nt rong 2get married 2 a virgin cuz I mysef am hopin 2 get married 2 a virgin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by 1121: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Kenistry]There's nothing wrong wit dat......
Bt i must confess, i dont wanna marry a virgin eida cos i feel dey got notin to offer me, most of dem are du.mb, no sense of humour, introverts & boring as deeper life church sermons. if not y will one remain a virgin @26 or above? If u r a virgin pls dnt b offended, it's because of d virgins i hv met so far. Dey r nt brainy at all and dry like an old granny punnana. Dey are nt attractive to me.
So I dont care if you r a virgin or not .

If you r of d same view wit me, hit d like button.
If not, your insults will not change ma opinion abt virgins. Experience is d best teacher

[/quote it is a pity u are alone in this matter. As densly populated as this forum is, it is sadening dat only one person bought ur idea. Anyway, virginity or not, Gods wish is what matters. Afteral God is amerciful God and no one is righteous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.