Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... (25968 Views)

Anxiety, Tears, As Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Nemidav(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
born2fuck: Let everyone go back to his/her respective region, I spent my entirely life within the west zone, Ekiti,Ibadan,Lagos,Ogun and Osun.I have never pass my boundary, I have never been to either Hausa or Ibo land. I do not see why an Ibo in west zone raise finger that feed him. That is like point finger to the God that created you. Their days are number...FASHOLA is working
Hi,Hv yu tot of it dis way,mayb yu'v nt left your "region" bcuz yu were born to Bleep?? Since yua fcukn gals in yur region I fink dahz anof 4 yu,dahz all yu eva want to achieve in yur sick lyf,nd see hw he is using "spent" lyk he is dead already lol,d dude knws his lyf is a waste,way to go Arrow!
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
What part of delta state, of course not Aniomaland .. my guess will be Itsekiri or Urhobo or probably you an impersonator. Listen to me carefully, it may take 50, 100 or 1 millon years, Nigeria will not last for ever, even (consecrated marriages don't), I am sure you are pope and your people are saintly people and the Ibos are the devil.You better start thinking about your own country or you can join the Oduduwans and continue to live like Janus the double-mouthed roman god, as for me a delta-Ibo from Aniomaland. The blood i share my brothers and sisters in the East of the Niger can not be diluted.
milkymesh: I used to like the Igbos before i was posted to Onitsha were i work. I am from Delta state. Let me not generalize. I will be specific to Anambra state. These people are grossly uncouth, devious,without regard for anything besides money. They can sacrifice anything for money. From my experience( which I can not state fully here because of space and time),if that is what all Igbos are, then they deserve all the unwholesome treatment they get in other parts of the country. For those those thinking the ND is with them, its a pipe dream(maybe those in the former eastern region). If they continue like this the whole country will be too hot for them in the near future, and the country divides, every corner will make policies that will cage all their business interest.
My opinion whether you like it or not. Wether you hate me or not.:-O
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Nemidav(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
born2fuck: Let everyone go back to his/her respective region, I spent my entirely life within the west zone, Ekiti,Ibadan,Lagos,Ogun and Osun.I have never pass my boundary, I have never been to either Hausa or Ibo land. I do not see why an Ibo in west zone raise finger that feed him. That is like point finger to the God that created you. Their days are number...FASHOLA is working
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by mapet: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2013
Rubbish postulations and conjectures......

atuboweke: QUESTIONS BEGING FOR ANSWERS!!

whose responsibility is it to provide the necessary amenities in Ladipo? Govt? - .....and that gives them the liberty to defeacate in gutters and drainage channels
whose responsibility is it to keep the external environment clean? Govt?.....and that gives them the liberty to mess the external environment up at will with black engine oil and waste care spare parts

why dont we see kai officials in ladidpo?.....and who says you don't see KAI officials in Ladipo

what happened to all the revenue amounting to billions of naira collected from traders on daily bases?.....stop being melodramatic, what billions is collected everyday how many of them are true tax payers??

what happened to the sanitation levy of N5000 paid by all shops?.....you keep coming with useless frivilous postulations. It is common knowledge that the marketers take responsibility in managing the market, inclusive of cleaning and strict adherence to rules.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE TAX PAID BY THIS TRADERS?.....Taxes paid by traders is not liberty to be lawless

ARE THEY NOT ENTITLED TO A BETTER TREATMENT BY VIRTUE OF TAX PAYERS?.....hell no, they are entitled to the same treatment every other Lagos markets get. Mile12 market gets similar treatment. I had six shops in Ajelogo market and Fashola's government closed the whole market....

who gave the yoruba touts access to the ladipo market since it was closed down?.....conjectures from a depraved and unsound mind

is it the responsibilty of the ladipo boys to clear the blocked carnal?.....is it their right to block it in the first place

THEN WHAT IS THE DUTY OF THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT TO THE PEOPLE OF LADIPO MARKET?.....in this case, restore sanity

....and someone will think you're supposed to be an adult
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Does things Lag Police are calling weapons are actually their work tools for cutting rubbers and other objects. [/size]
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by badesco(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2013
If it is true that the dreaded Bakassi boys exist in that market, then the Igbos have bitten more that what they can shew. The boys should not only be arrested but to made to face the wrath of the law for operating a terrorist group within lagos. Can Igbos allow our own OPC to operate in their own states? No No.....
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Ngwakwe: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
But you allow Fulani Cattle rearers to carry dagger and ammunitions in South West to the extent they rape your women and vandalized your farmlands.

Igbos are your better neighbours but envy instead of challenge wouldn't allow you see that.

badesco: If it is true that the dreaded Bakassi boys exist in that market, then the Igbos have bitten more that what they can shew. The boys should not only be arrested but to made to face the wrath of the law for operating a terrorist group within lagos. Can Igbos allow our own OPC to operate in their own states? No No.....
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Yeske2(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2013
born2fuck: shut up or............
For your church mind abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi / Dambazau Visits Scene Of January 1 Rivers Killings (Photos) / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.