Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... (25963 Views)

Anxiety, Tears, As Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Dipwater(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
born2fuck: Let everyone go back to his/her respective region, I spent my entirely life within the west zone, Ekiti,Ibadan,Lagos,Ogun and Osun.I have never pass my boundary, I have never been to either Hausa or Ibo land. I do not see why an Ibo in west zone raise finger that feed him. That is like point finger to the God that created you. Their days are number...FASHOLA is working

All the igbo haters wuld capitalise on this ladipo ish to trash talk the igbos.I no blame una eh. This same group of people wuld rain abuses if uk govt goes tough on the black community .shaking my head for all the tribalist in the haus.

On topic ,the market is trully dirty.and I wonder how they do bizniz in a dirty environment.its not fair to the environment and the occupants.I think the market shuld be relocated to a bigger place with well built modern structures. Same technic shuld be applied to alaba intl.

I may not like fasholas achaic appraoch to things but the man is doing all he can to make lagos state great.let's support him by being obedient and abiding by the rules and regulations of lagos state

To my ibo brothers ,we have to change our mentality .if u wanna do bizniz in another mans land(forget about the one nigeria scam) pls and pls apply wisdom .

I don't know what some people are still doing in the so called lagos sef.I wus born and raised in lagos state and I hate that place with passion.everybody always in a hurry to nowhere.I don't biliv that success is tied to a particular state or cuntry.my brothas let's start coming back home cuz at the end of the day no place like home . Owerri and enugu state are neat and cool places to do bizniz ,and if like it rough and rugged u can stay at onitsha and aba

The way we are forcing ourselves on this people is mind blowing .we are busy developing another mans land while our own is begging for attention. Insecurity and high cost of living is not an excuse to be receiving insults from poverty stricken touts .I wuld rather be pauper in my land with honours than risk the insult and maltreatment in a foreign land because I want to be rich. Arant nonsence. Money is not every thing. Funny enuff am even living big here in owerri with constant power supply .I rest my case
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by talktimi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
born2fuck: Different Markets have been closed and no war was rage, Mile 12 was closed, Tejuosho was closðe,Yaba was closed and some cannot be remember. Issue and war wasn't raise this way, no fight,no problem, no invaders like Bakassi boys, the act of igbo boys fighting over another man land is awful.....

Fashola has destroy a lot of yoruba houses on Canal, bans okada, arrest people trading along the roads with no tribe bias. Their have been strict laws everywhere, even me wey dey type almost got arrest from crossing Ojota bus stop road and put van for hours before being pardon on in the name of EKO O NI BA JE

I think the best is to understand, everything shouldn't be about money, cleanliness is next to Godly. Your environment where you make millions of naira should not be treated as waste disposal because the land is not theirs. Nobody pray their father land should be mess.

I have talked to Mr. Fashola, he will open the market after all mentions/measures have been put in place......

Lagos no fit spoil lai-lai,
its not proper for you to come here claiming this as a tribal war started by the igbos. Why didn't you comment when eko ile, ilugunboy, bluetooth et al started the onslaught ? Even you made some derogatory comments against the igbos on this thread and you expect someone to smile while his fellow man is poking fingers in his eye ? It can never be possible. If the mods hadn't deleted earlier posts, I would have liked you to go through the first page of this thread and judge for yourself who started the tribal mudslinging here.

My take on this matter has always been to blame the Mushin LGA chairman with his counterpart in the environmental sanitation agency. I know for a fact that traders in all major markets conduct sanitation activities on specific days of every week and even clean their respective stalls everyday, the traders also pay sanitation dues/levies/taxes and you can't expect them to dispose of rubbish evacuated from their stalls when they've already paid taxes to sanitation officials to do exactly that. Well I'm not yoruba or igbo so you guys can have fun dissing each other.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by talktimi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
born2fuck: Different Markets have been closed and no war was rage, Mile 12 was closed, Tejuosho was closðe,Yaba was closed and some cannot be remember. Issue and war wasn't raise this way, no fight,no problem, no invaders like Bakassi boys, the act of igbo boys fighting over another man land is awful.....

Fashola has destroy a lot of yoruba houses on Canal, bans okada, arrest people trading along the roads with no tribe bias. Their have been strict laws everywhere, even me wey dey type almost got arrest from crossing Ojota bus stop road and put van for hours before being pardon on in the name of EKO O NI BA JE

I think the best is to understand, everything shouldn't be about money, cleanliness is next to Godly. Your environment where you make millions of naira should not be treated as waste disposal because the land is not theirs. Nobody pray their father land should be mess.

I have talked to Mr. Fashola, he will open the market after all mentions/measures have been put in place......

Lagos no fit spoil lai-lai,
its not proper for you to come here claiming this as a tribal war started by the igbos. Why didn't you comment when eko ile, ilugunboy, bluetooth et al started the onslaught ? Even you made some derogatory comments against the igbos on this thread and you expect someone to smile while his fellow man is poking fingers in his eye ? It can never be possible. If the mods hadn't deleted earlier posts, I would have liked you to go through the first page of this thread and judge for yourself who started the tribal mudslinging here.

My take on this matter has always been to blame the Mushin LGA chairman with his counterpart in the environmental sanitation agency. I know for a fact that traders in all major markets conduct sanitation activities on specific days of every week and even clean their respective stalls everyday, the traders also pay sanitation dues/levies/taxes and you can't expect them to dispose of rubbish evacuated from their stalls when they've already paid taxes to sanitation officials to do exactly that. Well I'm not yoruba or igbo so you guys can have fun dissing each other.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by Jarus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
I was i that market in January to fix some things in my car. I was alarmed at what I saw and wanted to facebook it sef. That place is not conducive for business/living at all. Too dirty. I remember paying N500 for parking. The mechanic that took me there also connived with the spare parts to attempt fleecing me but trust I vex for both of them and asked them to remove the part and let me drive the car home. The seller, sensing I was serious, backed out and offered the part at almost 50% of what they called for me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by teskyg: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Where is Joe Igboweke( Lagos Action Congress Spokeperson) and Rochas Okorocha?Your Brothers are been driven out of Lagos by your Mentors,Tinubu and Fashola.
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by delkuf(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
U guys are still on this ish? So u guys waste close to 10 hrs of today spewing rubbish. Well some pple would have learn something, like that brother would knw that is respect not repsect
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by nduchucks: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Policewoman: All hail Nduchuks.

Where you go hide since. Biko arrest me. cool
Re: Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys.... by kalunomics(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nemidav: SMH 4 Nigeria.how cn we move 4ward wen we cnt even live 2geda?,some posts here re very lugubrious,pathetic and sadonic,fashola is closing d market 4 sanitation(which is right) nd d thread suddenly turns awt to be a tribal war,well dis was caused by the first 3-4 post,must everytin be linkd to tribe?,d funny tin is even d niger/delta who at one point fought 4 biafra with d igbos(some even speak igbo) re claiming nt to be among igbos."face yur tribe" a quote from a post here which i saw nd i jst shook my head

i have been shaking my head since morning for that post.
Nemidav: i really tink we(NIGERIA) re jst decieving ourselves by remaining togeda,yorubas hate igbos,igbos hate hausas,hausas hate yorubas,re we living 2geda as 1 lyk dis?
u said it all
The problem that we did not solve with the Aburi Accord still hunts us and I see as an observer that democracy which we are supposedly pursuing and that we are just paying lip service to democracy - Lt. Col. Gabriel Anthony Nyiam
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/nigeria-is-a-lie-and-we-believe-it-nyiam/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce / How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.