Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics (33559 Views)

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by achu442(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
ocelot2006:

Roads that caved in? Mr. Man, have you been to Akwa Ibom or Calabar before? Have you actually gone beyond the borders of Ajegunle, or Lagos? 'cos I sincerely doubt you have, else you'll explain how roads built by Julius Berger and Setraco caved in. But hey, keep spewing trash on the thread. When you're thru embarassing yourself, lemme know. Monkey.
hmmm...plz don't mind the ajegunle man that is seeing street light for d first time..Have u not heard...?Akwa ibom ayaya....Best roads in the entire nation.....Fashola is tasking u to build just street lights.

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
achu442: hmmm...plz don't mind the ajegunle man that is seeing street light for d first time..Have u not heard...?Akwa ibom ayaya....Best roads in the entire nation.....Fashola is tasking u to build just street lights.
dumb akwaibomites because akpabio used all of akwaibom resources on uyo you are happy
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by DeGrace01(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
is only in Nigeria that we see opening ceremony for street light built by a governor who hv spent almost 6yrs on the seat. waoo what a shame to all of u celebrating this mistake of a project. we deserve better things here pls.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ocelot2006(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Slonge2: dumb akwaibomites because akpabio used all of akwaibom resources on uyo you are happy

Used all resources in Uyo only? LOL!! My friend visit Akwa Ibom! Even my local govt Etim Ekpo has way better roads than some high brow areas in Lagos. And it's even one of the least developed LGA in Akwa Ibom!!

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by jmaine: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
ocelot2006:

Used all resources in Uyo only? LOL!! My friend visit Akwa Ibom! Even my local govt Etim Ekpo has way better roads than some high brow areas in Lagos. And it's even one of the least developed LGA in Akwa Ibom!!

Abeg forget that slow brained guy . . . .
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Duru1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
@OP

Why the noise about nothing for Oluwa’s sake? When did streetlights become achievable merits? There were streetlights from Iddo to Ikorodu since Lagos existed as a town or colony.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nwunuken(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?
lazy man na fashola wil provide money and food for u.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Ademolaajibade: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
BRF, you are a blessing to Lagos state. long live Lagos, long live BRF
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U will vote for sum1 becus he put up street lights grin cheesy grin cheesy grin even a pre-mature baby will know dat wen der r streets der should be street lights. Think grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
is it only streetlights that he did? You are the one that need to think so that you can decipher well. And stop becoming a misanthrope.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by achu442(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
See people dey happy for common street light.If una get free education na?(Rivers and Imo) or infrastructure (Rivers,Akwaibom,Cross river)......Plz Fashola is a learner..

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by MSEdLAW(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Hiding under one finger..? And what were you looking to achieve when you ignored over 100 pages of a man's achievement in the link I provided and started pointing at one government school's lack of infrastructure.. I ask you again to Ignore every sentiment and vote for Gov. Sullivan Chime for President 2015 and stop acting a comedian.. grin

And who cares if a Negro like you likes us or not..? Just in-case you don't know we have always detested and resented you guys..! And what is wrong with presenting Gov. Sullivan Chime for president after going through over 100 pages all filled with catalogs of his achievements and transformation of Enugu state
a rogue, a master of debauchery, an escape artist, a salacious,lecherous oaf.. A mindless leader, a demagogue.. That is yet to inform the electorate of the true nature of his illness, would such a person be honest and accountable to such an electorate and nigeria at large over her resources if he can't disclose sincerely what he is suffering from rather than those media lies!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by MSEdLAW(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I read comments from people like you and it only reinforces my view on how little you know about leadership and how skewed your view is and I wonder if you have by any means visited any other country apart from staying in your lil enclave in your village.. angry What happened to holding the head of the market responsible for the supposed eyesore in the market and placing a huge fine on the traders who are found to be in violation of the law if any.. . So in your lil head which houses your unexposed brain, the oil companies should be shut down because of the oil pollution, militancy and pipe explosions..? My God some people do need serious reorientation and people must start demanding responsibilities from appropriate agencies and stop taking decisions as if it only affects their nuclear family.. angry
progress is a step in the right direction! And BRF is pragmatically working towards attaining progress! Its a high -falutin remarks from you to expect recidivists and mindless deviants.. To escape punishments meted to them.. By the closure of their market! Lagos is not a place for anti-developmental elements.. If they cant keep with spate of positive change sweeping through the streets of lagos they should emigrate to the eastern slums where they migrated from.. Excellence propels every society and not mediocrity.. And mind u LAGOS is the nations centre of excellence.. Pls critically evaluate ur points of argument! Before spewing provoking rubbish from ur lips!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by MSEdLAW(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

I read comments from people like you and it only reinforces my view on how little you know about leadership and how skewed your view is and I wonder if you have by any means visited any other country apart from staying in your lil enclave in your village.. angry What happened to holding the head of the market responsible for the supposed eyesore in the market and placing a huge fine on the traders who are found to be in violation of the law if any.. . So in your lil head which houses your unexposed brain, the oil companies should be shut down because of the oil pollution, militancy and pipe explosions..? My God some people do need serious reorientation and people must start demanding responsibilities from appropriate agencies and stop taking decisions as if it only affects their nuclear family.. angry
progress is a step in the right direction! And BRF is pragmatically working towards attaining progress! Its a high -falutin remark from you to expect recidivists and mindless deviants.. To escape punishments meted to them.. By the closure of their market! Lagos is not a place for anti-development elements.. If they can keep with spate of positive change sweeping through the streets of lagos they should emigrate to the easter slums where they migrated from.. Excellence propels every society and not mediocrity.. And mind u LAGOS is the nations centre of excellence.. Pls critically evaluate ur points of argument! Before spewing provoking rubbish from ur lips!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by EkoIle1: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
achu442: See people dey happy for common street light.If una get free education na?(Rivers and Imo) or infrastructure (Rivers,Akwaibom,Cross river)......Plz Fashola is a learner..

Why is it that the only time we post positives about fashola and lagos is when you people show up with your silly claims about apabio and ameshi? How come you people don't show us anything about the useless governors you beat your empty and shallow chest with? And if we ask you to show us proof to back up your claims, you go begin stammer all over the place...
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by EkoIle1: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
De-Grace01:
is only in Nigeria that we see opening ceremony for street light built by a governor who hv spent almost 6yrs on the seat. waoo what a shame to all of u celebrating this mistake of a project. we deserve better things here pls.

We won't be at this point spending money on generators to power streetlights and building power plants if your worthless aso rock uncles haven't been sleeping on the job and swamped with corruption while denying us basics like stable electricity to power street lights...

You are even too dumb to figure out the the governor if lagos state is working around and finding local solutions to your national shame and burden .... Smh...
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Hardfact: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
dayo8080:
poverty is really affecting most of us that we dont even know the responsibilities of a political office holder any more. When the fund is always there for him to use, the only thing left is for him(fashola) to use his head and do the right thing and stop expecting unwarranted praises from Us. Simply because he didnt use his fathers money.
Word.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ikweremilitant: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Akshow: Sentiment aside this man is what naija needs. If we can vote GEJ president without any antecedent as a governor, i think it will be foolhardy of us to not vote Fashola should he contest. Or is there any governor performin like this man?
work for your money
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by KnowAll(m): 5:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Street light on ikorodu road after 14 years of Tinunbu/Fashola regime. Hmmmm, i am not impressed, if that is their legacy to Lagosians after running d economy of Lagos since 1999 . We must not look at Fashola's regime in isolation.

Both men with d kind of money they see on a daily basis calling them a colosol failure will not be an understament. Give me Lagos's 3 billion dollars revenue and watch a new city emerge from d lagoons of Lagos.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by pazienza(m): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:
Ogui rd

Okpara Ave

Abakaliki rd

Chime Ave

Zik's Ave

Agbani rd

NTA rd

Rangers Ave

Presidential rd

Campus rd

etc.

Amaechi road, ebony paint road,etc.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ba7man(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2013
KnowAll: Street light on ikorodu road after 14 years of Tinunbu/Fashola regime. Hmmmm, i am not impressed, if that is their legacy to Lagosians after running d economy of Lagos since 1999 . We must not look at Fashola's regime in isolation.

Both men with d kind of money they see on a daily basis calling them a colosol failure will not be an understament. Give me Lagos's 3 billion dollars revenue and watch a new city emerge from d lagoons of Lagos.
What about Niger Delta states that receive more or the same allocation to cater for a far smaller development area and population?? If the Fashola's Administration is a collosal failure, what would you call those?? In your words, Are modern cities not supposed to be rising from the Niger-Delta worthy of Global attention?? (Eko-Atlantic is still the only project that's got the world talking in Nigeria).Apart from good roads, free education and a few other ideas (Who would expect less with the amount they receive and small population??) , nothing is really going on in those states. @Topic. Ikeja roads has had Streetlights for a while (I drive there a lot so no one should come say its a lie). Major roads in Victoria Island and Maryland have all being lit up for a while too and nobody screamed about it on Nairaland. Ikorodu road is being celebrated b'cos of its importance to Lagosians. So to those people thinking this is the first time Lagos is seeing streetlights, sorry but you're so wrong.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by babapupa: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2013
KnowAll: Street light on ikorodu road after 14 years of Tinunbu/Fashola regime. Hmmmm, i am not impressed, if that is their legacy to Lagosians after running d economy of Lagos since 1999 . We must not look at Fashola's regime in isolation.

Of what use is your streetlight without electricity to light up your street? The people who's job it is to supply electricity needed to power the street lights are not failures, but the ones who against all odds and overcame this national shame and barrier by making sure that with or without federal electricity, these street lights will have uninterrupted power supply are the failure? Is this a joke?

Nigerians are funny sha.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ba7man(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2013
This means i can actually drive from Alausa-Ikeja, Maryland through Ikrodu road down to the Island on well lit roads (That means i just drove through the whole length of Lagos state on well lit roads). While some are laughing, Fashola is gradually Lighting up all the major roads in the State. If the Federal Government can take up their responsibility of Third-Mainland bridge and Oshodi-Apapa express While Fashola's Administration round-up on Badagry Express and Lekki-Express.....The whole state's major roads have been lit up. This isn't about lighting a State Capital, its about lighting up a Whole state.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by naptu2: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2013
I also wonder why the people who own Ikorodu Road did not deem it fit to fix the street lights.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ba7man(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2013
naptu2: I also wonder why the people who own Ikorodu Road did not deem it fit to fix the street lights.
It was upgraded for them by the LASG. It seems if you keep waiting for the FG in these parts, you'll wait forever.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ba7man(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2013
babapupa:

Of what use is your streetlight without electricity to light up your street? The people who's job it is to supply electricity needed to power the street lights are not failures, but the ones who against all odds and overcame this national shame and barrier by making sure that with or without federal electricity, these street lights will have uninterrupted power supply are the failure? Is this a joke?

Nigerians are funny sha.
That's what happens when you assume you "Know All". You stop learning. "The more you think you know, the less you truely know".
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by KnowAll(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2013
@babapupa give jonathan 16 years in Aso Rock and watch Naija change. Fasola and his boss has no excuse not to have lit a majour artery way like ikorodu road up till now. They have been running Lagos since 1999. Jonathan in his less than 2 years in office has made some moribund infrastruture like our railways back on track, people should realise d rot at d centre is down to d ex soldier head of state who in many cases do not have a clue how to run a country.n

Obj that cannot run his house-hold successfully was president for 8 years then afterwards Turai took over, so what do we expect now.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Andyforte: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Niggerians celebrating street lighting by a governor that is taxing poor people to bits. Does nothing to help poor people. Kills local businesses. Mortgages all their future to foreigners. A Governor that deports poor Nigerians from Nigeria, instead of creating opportunities for them. And some one is saying that Niggerians should vote this man as president. I no fit laugh!!!!!

I made that mistake before, can't dare make it again. Ppl only look at the surface, that governor is not it.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Andyforte: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
nnacent: Your statement is disgusting but unfortunately many share in your opinion. My question to u and your cohorts are these: 1.The Governnors dat do nothing in their states,what have u done to them. 2. could it be that u are an enemy of progress? 3. When there was no street lights there, where was ur voice.
finally my general advice to those who wud tink is rhis: Since we are almost helpless in the hands of useless leaders, lets try to encourage those who do the right thing.

My fiend cool off. There a lots of other governors doing the same in this same nigeria. If u don't know that go and read. A governor in the ph has a power grid system ready to deliver 24 hours uninterrupted power to Nigerians as we speak.

We have lived too long far below sea level that the water surface looks like heaven to us today. We should not now loose sight of what is co-measurate with our financial and intellectual capability. This nonsense has to end now. What we now expect from this governing generation is better technology, security, hard core solutions to traffic situations like underground tunnels and the likes. How long r we going to continue hovering over street and road repair with okada ban strategies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest / New Minimum Wage To Take Effect From May 1, 2024 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.