Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics (33737 Views)

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Walphem(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Can they please switch on the street light from Ikotun to Moshalasi along iyana ipaja, this light has been fixed for about 2years with steady transformers and generators, but yet doesn't work, comes up once in 7months, including the traffic light-the last time this came up was when Fashola passed through the route to igando.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ACM10: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
blink182: Fashola for President.
Why is it that anytime Fashola does his routine job as a governor some people will start posting "Fashola for President"?

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
kenis: What kind of fucckery is this. I'm really shaking my head on the comments. These goes to show that yorubas don't know zilch about Nigeria.

For Gods sake there have been street light in other states for a long time. So, if we have to vote a governor for putting on street light Fashola we have to wait until after the likes of Chime, Imoke/Duke, Akpabio, etc. Lighting the street is good but the way you guy adore Fash over nothing is alarming.

Ignore those dorks to be celebrating street lights as if it was invented today.! I have since told them to vote for Sullivan Chime for President 2015 because he seem to have way more achievements as shown in the link I provided with over 100 pages of photographic evidence to go with
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
*this comment has been hidden*
cool
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

dude.....we dont want a president that dissapears for six months and return to say he owes nobody explanation for the black-out.

Neither do we want a President that will wake up one morning and close down the whole Apapa Port because a few people were causing a "nuisance" note the inverted comma's.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OgbuefiNegro: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

This is not an ordinary highway but a 10 lane expressway and not a 2 lane road. I guess you haven't crashed your car into kerbs or haven't been robbed on a road just because the road isn't lit up.

+ service roads in both directions on each side.

ikorodu road was built under governor johnson and had street lights when it was finished.....vandals ruined it. it was replaced during jakande and mismanagement left it to rot. hopefully they will keep it up this time.

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Only Africa we see diz as an achievement becuz we have been denied da basic necessities in life for so long. It's Jux common sense to have street lights becus humans will be driving in da night. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by SuyaEater(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
its really a shame ...it took 2013 for all this to be happening angry
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Jakumo: Future Nigerian President Fashola delivers one master-stroke of good leadersip after another. He talks the talk, and walks the walk better than any other Nigerian political figure, living or dead.

Vote for President Raji Fashola. Vote for advancement.
if only apc can present fashola .... i will start special campaign for him sponsored with my money

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OgbuefiNegro: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Neither do we want a President that will wake up one morning and close down the whole Apapa Port because a few people were causing a "nuisance" note the inverted comma's.

if apapa port, a gateway into the country, ever become like ladipo market, oh yes the president will be justified to shut it down. Guess who have the "guts" to act and correct the eye sore?

Fashola for Aso Rock!

....oh, notice the quotation marks.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by redcliff: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?

[size=14pt]Do you want him to come and spoon feed you?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Tishcaterers: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?
Duh tongue
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by theripper: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
The little tins dat gives Nigerians premature eja-cula-tion. These tins are trite in saner places. Naija still get long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by bashydemy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kudos to BRF
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: shut up! Is it not part of developing Lagos?
I m no Fashola loyalist, but the guy don try for Lagos. Come 2015, you & I ll know who to vote for.
U will vote for sum1 becus he put up street lights grin cheesy grin cheesy grin even a pre-mature baby will know dat wen der r streets der should be street lights. Think grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Hiding under one finger..? And what were you looking to achieve when you ignored over 100 pages of a man's achievement in the link I provided and started pointing at one government school's lack of infrastructure.. I ask you again to Ignore every sentiment and vote for Gov. Sullivan Chime for President 2015 and stop acting a comedian.. grin

And who cares if a Negro likes us or not..? Just in-case you don't know we have always detested you guys..! And what is wrong with presenting Gov. Sullivan Chime for president after going through over 100 pages all filled with catalogs of his achievements and transformation of Enugu state
i opened the link and was confronted wit pages of comments. No photo evidence. Guy abeg park well well or zoom off my radar
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by gen2briz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Fashola again
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by yemmight(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
And FG have been battling with 3rd mainland lights since last year. Fashola you are blessed already.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

if apapa port, a gateway into the country, ever become like ladipo market, oh yes the president will be justified to shut it down. Guess who have the "guts" to act and correct the eye sore?

Fashola for Aso Rock!

....oh, notice the quotation marks.

I read comments from people like you and it only reinforces my view on how little you know about leadership and how skewed your view is and I wonder if you have by any means visited any other country apart from staying in your lil enclave in your village.. angry What happened to holding the head of the market responsible for the supposed eyesore in the market and placing a huge fine on the traders who are found to be in violation of the law if any.. . So in your lil head which houses your unexposed brain, the oil companies should be shut down because of the oil pollution, militancy and pipe explosions..? My God some people do need serious reorientation and people must start demanding responsibilities from appropriate agencies and stop taking decisions as if it only affects their nuclear family.. angry
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by daywatcher: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
i guess a right wing working governor is better than a useless governor
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Abrantie GH: I wonder where he got the electricity to light up the streets.
Generators grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U will vote for sum1 becus he put up street lights grin cheesy grin cheesy grin even a pre-mature baby will know dat wen der r streets der should be street lights. Think grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
what do u know? go and eat ur banku and tilapia boy ... fill ur empty brain with it .... u need it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: i opened the link and was confronted wit pages of comments. No photo evidence. Guy abeg park well well or zoom off my radar

And you closed your eyes to the pages with photographic evidences.. shocked Hahaha your skewed mind is clear for all to see.! I should vote for someone for erecting streetlights in 2013 whilst his colleagues have achieved such feats in 2009 without any much shout of it. angry You guys are so predictable and you wonder why Nigeria is plagued by mediocre governments. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Fashola is working...lagos is working....eko ileeeeeeeee kiss..o ba je ti joooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by FineBro(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: shut up! Is it not part of developing Lagos?
I m no Fashola loyalist, but the guy don try for Lagos. Come 2015, you & I ll know who to vote for.
Learn your Manners!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

stop arguin like a daft. Are you new on Nairaland? Is there any week that goes by without us seein some good work of Fashola? You think we are so shallow minded that we are praisin him jus because of street light?
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: stop arguin like a daft. Are you new on Nairaland? Is there any week that goes by without us seein some good work of Fashola? You think we are so shallow minded that we are praisin him jus because of street light?
the baboon is a gaynian ... ignore the bast.ard

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Dzzbabe: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na wa o, all this praise just for street light, wey other states get every freaakng corner, the light is good buh nothing special, after all enugu, akwa ibo, calabar,kd abuja, jos is completly lit at night
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dzzbabe: Na wa o, all this praise just for street light, wey other states get every freaakng corner, the light is good buh nothing special, after all enugu, akwa ibo, calabar,kd abuja, jos is completly lit at night

Ignore those dorks to be celebrating street lights as if it was invented today.! I have since told them to vote for Sullivan Chime for President 2015 because he seem to have way more achievements as shown in the link I provided with over 100 pages of photographic evidence to go with
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

And you closed your eyes to the pages with photographic evidences.. shocked Hahaha your skewed mind is clear for all to see.! I should vote for someone for erecting streetlights in 2013 whilst his colleagues have achieved such feats in 2009 without any much shout of it. angry You guys are so predictable and you wonder whilst Nigeria is plagued by mediocre governments. undecided
i can see sentiment has becloud your sense of reasonin. So you think we are so despondent that we are praisin him jus cos of street light? Here is an assignment for you. Google Fashola's achievement and i dare you to compare it to any other state in naija. Perhaps then you will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

What stupid link are you yapping about? The link without a single pix in the first two pages?
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
Red-Light:
what do u know? go and eat ur banku and tilapia boy ... fill ur empty brain with it .... u need it grin grin
I know nuttin but i know u used to lay ur mattress on a bunch of generators and sleep and now that most the generators are been used to power the street lights, i know u have no where to sleep u demented fooooool grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.