Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (167569 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
shower spray installed in all toilets for those who will like to use tissue/toilet roll and will prefer water instead. the shower rose acts like a spray jet or like a fuel pump smiley. all u need do when u finish doing d thing is to just press d lever..............let there be water!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
1. shower rose for the children's bathroom
2. tiler cutting the skating that will go round all rooms and passage
3. kitchen, still under tiling smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by remcoface: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Everything is coming together nicely!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
Damn. This is awesome. I wanna see the picture of the sample tile for that living room. Very nicely put together.
Can I see the picture of shower floor how the shower basin is made? Keep up the good work.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by egin(m): 2:16am On Jul 11, 2013
Muyesky: 1. shower rose for the children's bathroom
2. tiler cutting the skating that will go round all rooms and passage
3. kitchen, still under tiling smiley
Nice tiles and the tiler is doing a good job. How much are you paying the tiler? Can I his name and his phone# ? I might have something for him when he is done with your job.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2013
remcoface: Everything is coming together nicely!

Thank you sir, that's very encouraging.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2013
mufutau55: Damn. This is awesome. I wanna see the picture of the sample tile for that living room. Very nicely put together.
Can I see the picture of shower floor how the shower basin is made? Keep up the good work.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks a lot sir smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:33am On Jul 11, 2013
egin:
Nice tiles and the tiler is doing a good job. How much are you paying the tiler? Can I his name and his phone# ? I might have something for him when he is done with your job.

Please, feel free to call my no: 08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com and let's talk smiley and thanks a lot for the comment
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Muyesky:

Thanks a lot sir smiley

Thanks for posting the sample tile, my brother.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Muyesky,
No update postings tonight? Expecting more as usual..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
mufutau55: @Muyesky,
No update postings tonight? Expecting more as usual..

Hajji Mufutau

So sorry about that, had to quickly dash to Ekiti to start a new project for a nairalander. Hope to be back by weekend to do more update. Meanwhile, work is going on there. Thanks a lot sir, really appreciate it.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Muyesky:

So sorry about that, had to quickly dash to Ekiti to start a new project for a nairalander. Hope to be back by weekend to do more update. Meanwhile, work is going on there. Thanks a lot sir, really appreciate it.

No problem.. you are in my territory, my wife is from Ado-Ekiti. I have some plots of land there too.
Before I forget to tell you, please don't forget to get good mirrors for those hand wash basins in nice your bathrooms.
I like the way your house is progressing. And sure, we will be here waiting for the updates.
Safe journey, amigos.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by peaceland(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Muyesky;
please can you give me the dimensions of the normal & guest toilets
can you fit in a shower cubicle?
thank you. well done sir
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
peaceland: Muyesky;
please can you give me the dimensions of the normal & guest toilets
can you fit in a shower cubicle?
thank you. well done sir

Normal toilets stands at 7x8ft while the guest toilet is 5x7ft. Ofcourse, I cld fit in a shower cubicle. Hope this satisfies your inquiries?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by peaceland(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2013
Thanks Muyesky;
I was trying to fit out a 1.70mX1.40m toilet+bath sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2013
House wiring commences smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2013
wink

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Soak-away construction also begins. Here, i will be needing :
700 (9"wink vibrated, 400 (6"wink vibrated blocks for both soak-away
40 bags of cement
35 pieces of 12mm iron rod
one 8 tire man diesel tipper of sharp sand
two 6 tire tipper of gavel
one 6 tire of plaster sand
planks and lots of water

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2013
smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by donbuchi1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
God's Grace on your efforts. Your tilers are world best...Please give me their contacts. wanyeryan@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Muyesky: Soak-away construction also begins. Here, i will be needing :
700 (9"wink vibrated, 400 (6"wink vibrated blocks for both soak-away
40 bags of cement
35 pieces of 12mm iron rod
one 8 tire man diesel tipper of sharp sand
two 6 tire tipper of gavel
one 6 tire of plaster sand
planks and lots of water

Welcome back Muyesky. I am sure you will also give us the cost break down of the wiring and the soak-away as usual.
God is great and I am happy to see you progressing with God speed in this house. Keep it up.

Do you have a picture of the way your shower/basin floor was built?

Hope you enjoyed your Ekiti trip. Welcome back.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
don buchi: God's Grace on your efforts. Your tilers are world best...Please give me their contacts. wanyeryan@yahoo.com

Yes. that tiler is good.. and I love that Livingroom tiles very much..
Muyesky is also a contractor.. so give him your Tiling contracts for good job.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by austinsmat(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Waoooo nice keep it up
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by esoorita: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Muyesky, well done! I just stumbled on your thread and I must say that I'm very impressed about your meticulous answers
to all the questions thrown to you. I hold you in a very high esteem for your co-operative attitude towards the people that asked you very probing questions most especially Hajj Mufutau. I'm beginning to like Hajj Mufutau since I came on stream of the property section of Nairaland because on every thread he's involved, he asks all the questions I would have asked myself. We in diaspora tremendously appreciate people like Muyesky with his attitude of answering every questions asked to the satisfaction of the enquirer. My prayer is that God in His infinite mercies will continue to bless you abundantly to finish your house according to your heart's desire. I did observe that you never forget to answer all the questions you were asked on this thread. You are blessed.

8 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
don buchi: God's Grace on your efforts. Your tilers are world best...Please give me their contacts. wanyeryan@yahoo.com

Thank you so much sir, all my inspirations i got from fellow nairalanders. Pertaining the tiler, yes i can authotitatively confirm his brilliance when it comes to working but he does not come cheap. Whenever you are ready to use him, plese do give me a call: 08035757416 and we'll work something that will be 100% favourable for you, this i assure you. Once again, thank you sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
mufutau55:

Welcome back Muyesky. I am sure you will also give us the cost break down of the wiring and the soak-away as usual.
God is great and I am happy to see you progressing with God speed in this house. Keep it up.

Do you have a picture of the way your shower/basin floor was built?

Hope you enjoyed your Ekiti trip. Welcome back.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you sir, the cost and the break down will definitely come. Am just trying to see how much will eventually go into these things before giving the break down. I hate to eat my own word cos of silly mistakes as pertain prices. i must confess, i really did miss your very reasonably probing questions grin
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
austinsmat: Waoooo nice keep it up

i am highly motivated to do so sir, thanks a lot smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
mufutau55:

Yes. that tiler is good.. and I love that Livingroom tiles very much..
Muyesky is also a contractor.. so give him your Tiling contracts for good job.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks for the vote of confidence sir wink
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
esoorita: Muyesky, well done! I just stumbled on your thread and I must say that I'm very impressed about your meticulous answers
to all the questions thrown to you. I hold you in a very high esteem for your co-operative attitude towards the people that asked you very probing questions most especially Hajj Mufutau. I'm beginning to like Hajj Mufutau since I came on stream of the property section of Nairaland because on every thread he's involved, he asks all the questions I would have asked myself. We in diaspora tremendously appreciate people like Muyesky with his attitude of answering every questions asked to the satisfaction of the enquirer. My prayer is that God in His infinite mercies will continue to bless you abundantly to finish your house according to your heart's desire. I did observe that you never forget to answer all the questions you were asked on this thread. You are blessed.

Thank you so much sir, people like Hajji Mufutau are those that constantly remind me that i have to know what i am doing before putting anything on this thread. Honesty and sincerity is my watch word and if i abide by them, i dont see why any question should come out difficult for me. I am happy my answers to questions asked have been of great use to people, afterall that is what Nairaland is meant for...........sharing of knowledge and ideas as per properties. I feel highly honored to be recognized on this forum. Once again, thank you sir, it is well with you and your house hold. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by louken(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm really envying u big time chief muyesky. Congrats. Could u give us a break down of those cables: their sizes, quantity and price.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
esoorita: Muyesky, well done! I just stumbled on your thread and I must say that I'm very impressed about your meticulous answers

Agreed with you 100% Esoorita. I owe Muyyesky big time for all his answers.. Like you said, doing all this kind of work from diaspora is not a joke.. And I am glad to be here on Nairaland learning from all the pros and people like Muyesky, and those who have went thru the same path like us. Special thanks to Muyesky for his honest answers.. even many answers and help we exchanged thru personal emails between us.
Thanks all.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2013
wow! how come I neva see this thread before now? Anyways, thank God now am in. I av a similar project @hand now, and to the fact that am not working in thesame state whr the project is sited is one thing as I can't just monitor it so closely like you are doing. Somtimes I just feels lik questioning sometinz, but then, any attempt to do so might seems lik am doubting the integrity of the person monitoring the project on my behalf. One thing am just happy with, is that the project is progressing. There are few things I might av love to do differently if am there but, that not wit standing, many thanks to the man and all GLORY TO GOD.

Seriously, I must commend, you are doing a great job here.

I'll be back soon as I really need your opinion on some things on my project. Duty calls...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.