Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (22848 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by fubbyy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood:

Do you know that you are an ugly guy? Sorry to say but obviously everything i have said must sound strange to you. Only the handsome dudes here get me. Brother everyday of my life all i do is exist and you will see girls starring at me even sometimes i get embarrassed and put my head down. They always talk to me first and its only recently i started initiating convos first. And no im not the most goodlooking guy out there but guy girls love me, i wouldnt deny that fact to save my life. Cheers
do you know what? Check my profile pic and confirm to your self, that's if you will be truthful, girls will always stare @ you if you are cute, it happens to me every now and then but telling me that a girl will walk up to you and said hi, my name is gloria, can I know your name? That's a big lie, nigerian girls don't have that gut, they can even have the gut of talking to an ugly guy than the cute one, ask cute guys because its obvious to me that you are not cute

And that even make your post so artificial, you sound like who's writing a nollywood script

By the way let's see your pic, that's if you have the gut like I do

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
huni_naija:

You look like a chimp on steroids! Wonder which kain girls are decieving your square face! Anuofia! Lmaoo grin grin cheesy

Lmaooo thanks dear smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
fubbyy: do you know what? Check my profile pic and confirm to your self, that's if you will be truthful, girls will always stare @ you if you are cute, it happens to me every now and then but telling me that a girl will walk up to you and said hi, my name is gloria, can I know your name? That's a big lie

And that even make your post so artificial, you sound like who's writing a nollywood script

Lol bros honestly girls do that to me. A girl met me one time and asked for my number and people there were all looking at her asking me for the number i felt so stupid and embarassed as everyone just kept looking at us
Re: . by Ustec: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Who tell u@op?...Ladies tends 2 ignore u and talk with the ugly guys..,(thou u wil notice look of and get me 4rm dem)...cos dey know wen u initiate d talk u are all theirs...#talking 4rm ma own experience sha#
Re: . by Ustec: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Who tell u@op?...Ladies tends 2 ignore u and talk with the ugly guys..,(thou u wil notice d looks of come and get me 4rm dem)...cos dey know wen u initiate d talk u are all theirs...#talking 4rm ma own experience sha#
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
fubbyy: do you know what? Check my profile pic and confirm to your self, that's if you will be truthful, girls will always stare @ you if you are cute, it happens to me every now and then but telling me that a girl will walk up to you and said hi, my name is gloria, can I know your name? That's a big lie, nigerian girls don't have that gut, they can even have the gut of talking to an ugly guy than the cute one, ask cute guys because its obvious to me that you are not cute

And guy i checked out ur profile pix, u look average u re not a cutie. Sorry
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood:

Lol bros honestly girls do that to me. A girl met me one time and asked for my number and people there were all looking at her asking me for the number i felt so stupid and embarassed as everyone just kept looking at us
guy you said one time, now you sound well, my current sugar mummy, chyked me in public saying she doesn't care what any1 says,it happens but me telling you that it happens always like you claim is a big lie, girls often stare @ me too, I mean always, even last sunday one chick couldn't pay attention to the preacher just because she was looking @ me, it happens

My disagreement with your post is that girls always walk up to you and start talking to you, its a lie, a big lie, am a cute guy too(check my profile if you haven't )and am proud, as long as nigeria is concern girls don't have that gut, they look but are scared of going to the guy
Re: . by caukerzee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
LMAO....True tho. *BACK TO ELCLASICO*
Re: . by lyfe(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ogbeni handsome post your picture and let's see. Like someone said earlier beauty or handsomeness is very subjective our definition of beauty has diverse meanings. Other guys claiming handsome are just pure narcissists; you are just average.

We,handsome guys didn't even post theories.
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood:

And guy i checked out ur profile pix, u look average u re not a cutie. Sorry
Lol...which sane man go talk say the pic of the guy who's attacking him is cute?, for you saying its average clearly tells me you know its cute, I was even expecting you to call it ugly but you gave it average means its too hot for you to bring so low so what you said is even bigger than what I expected you to say, show it to your sister and what ever she said is the truth

Beside, summon a courage to put yours (like me) so we can judge
Re: . by kolamilan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sweetapple007: U re a fool if u think that u re handsome . Frankly speakg there re girls that will neva notice u girls whose re also confident in thereself, some one like me no send ur kind of man because we know our worth. Is not appearance that makes a man but good gualities ad achievment count.
in summary you are pretty
Re: . by kolamilan(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
fubbyy: guy you said one time, now you sound well, my current sugar mummy, chyked me in public saying she doesn't care what any1 says,it happens but me telling you that it happens always like you claim is a big lie, girls often stare @ me too, I mean always, even last sunday one chick couldn't pay attention to the preacher just because she was looking @ me, it happens

My disagreement with your post is that girls always walk up to you and start talking to you, its a lie, a big lie, am a cute guy too(check my profile if you haven't )and am proud, as long as nigeria is concern girls don't have that gut, they look but are scared of going to the guy
the girl dey stare at you because you no comb your hair
Re: . by caukerzee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
kolamilan: the girl dey stare at you because you no comb your hair
How chidish could you get man?
Re: . by adavetee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joe50:

i luv 2 see Bance face evry time, cos it makes me laf, wait oo man no dey ugly ooo na woman dey ugly cos na pocket b man uglyness.
true that!
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
kolamilan: the girl dey stare at you because you no comb your hair
very childish
Re: . by decoderdgenius(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
@fubbyy you are not that cute. As a matter of fact I'm more handsome than u are so stop exaggerating ur beauty. @adulthood please upload ur pics for the doubting Thomases to see and silence them but if u can't shut the f*c* up.
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
decoder dgenius: @fubbyy you are not that cute. As a matter of fact I'm more handsome than u are so stop exaggerating ur beauty. @adulthood please upload ur pics for the doubting Thomases to see and silence them but if u can't shut the f*c* up.
Lol... Am not that cute means that am cute anyway, for me to put my pic on my profile and keep asking people to check it out shows the level of my confidence and it takes a gut of a real cute guy to do so

Poster said he's cute, let him put his pic, you said you are cuter, put your pic, if both of you can't then you lack confidence and its only not goodlooking people lack confidence
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2013
fubbyy: Lol... Am not that cute means that am cute anyway, for me to put my pic on my profile and keep asking people to check it out shows the level of my confidence and it takes a gut of a real cute guy to do so

Poster said he's cute, let him put his pic, you said you are cuter, put your pic, if both of you can't then you lack confidence and its only not goodlooking people lack confidence

Guy pls stop feeling fly. You are not cute at all. You are not a very ugly person which just leaves you there being ordinary. I have checked ur pix and u are not cute. Pls im not bias just stating the obvious
Re: . by JuniorSali: 1:41am On Mar 03, 2013
thanks
Re: . by pleep(m): 3:31am On Mar 03, 2013
grin Nigga whaaaaat da fuqq... If you a very good looking guy, all you have to do is is pursue the very attractive women... just because a bunch of average and slightly above average girls are throwing themselves at you does't mean your head has to explode. I can understand how awkward that is though.

Play past your instinct to bang every girl who gives you play and zero in on the quality ones, that is what every guy should be doing. I don't think your problem is being too good looking.

(the normal game for the average guy is the ability to flirt with a girl, respect her, care for her. Be nice to people, and be all round humble, polite and caring to the opposite gender).

I would stick to being an arrogant jerk, it works better trust me grin

1 Like

Re: . by pleep(m): 3:39am On Mar 03, 2013

Guy pls stop feeling fly. You are not cute at all. You are not a very ugly person which just leaves you there being ordinary. I have checked ur pix and u are not cute. Pls im not bias just stating the obvious
Yall r acting like a teenage girls right now... since when did dudes fight about who looks better?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: Yall r acting like a teenage girls right now... since when did dudes fight about who looks better?

Bless you. Its this transgendered guy that keeps ranting for everyone to go check out is profile picture, people have told him hes not cute but the nigga is living in a mental delusion. Smh
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2013
Why are so many people hating on the Op.

That Damn Crab in a Barrel Mentality....

Who cares how the Op actually looks...his Post is Spot On
Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Personally their orientation is different as they tend to be very self conscious, conceited, selfish, intolerant, proud, and arrogant. They hardly make an effort to talk to a woman because they are used to girls talking to them first.

true. but I'm yet to understand why you felt the need to write an essay about this? hurt? someone called you ugly?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2013
ozo_emeka:

true. but I'm yet to understand why you felt the need to write an essay about this? hurt? someone called you ugly?

U are so dull. Its not about my looks, i just wrote one of the best realistic phenomenon of all time, and dull people like u will now be asking about my looks. Dead people
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2013
Nobody has ever called me ugly, i swear with my life nobody has ever. Im just one paranoid nigga that is so inquisitive and always wants to know why things happen the way they do. Like if someone said "hey nigel you are so cute" i woundnt bask at the compliment, rather i would do research as to why "people compliment cute people" . You see its my kinda person, so the only reason i wrote this in the first place is because i wonderd why girls were always sweet to me, instead of enjoying the fact that the are. Get me now ?
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Bless you. Its this transgendered guy that keeps ranting for everyone to go check out is profile picture, people have told him hes not cute but the nigga is living in a mental delusion. Smh
you are the biggest foool, who are the people who said am not cute if not only you and you, the other guys said am not that cute meaning that am cute anyway

This your thread is childish, like I told you to put your pic in your profile if you have confidence like I do, when girls who wants to chop you mugu told you that ou are cute you head gets big

Cute people have a lot of confidence, put your pic and let's see, I bet you are a very worwor short boy
Re: . by pleep(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2013
I looked the pic, and fubby is clearly not a bad looking guy. Its easy to call someone ugly online, everyone who puts their pic up gets called ugly... its the natural reaction.

Accept it and Move on, yall acting like bytches

2 Likes

Re: . by drake99: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

oboy let's face the fact, that fubbyy of a guy is cute guy,I've checked the pic, thats if he's actually the person on that pic because its possible to be his younger brother or cousin, I said so because he once said in a thread that he's 30 years old and that pic doesn't look like a 30 years old guy, niralanders can lie o

@ fubbyy, don't over ask people to check your profile, you are a cute guy no doubt but not to that level you think that make you ask every1 to go to your profile

@ op.. For you not being able to put your pic to back up your claim shows that you lack confidence in your looks, am not saying you are ugly but prove what you said like fubbyy always do
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2013
drake99: oboy let's face the fact, that fubbyy of a guy is cute guy,I've checked the pic, thats if he's actually the person on that pic because its possible to be his younger brother or cousin, I said so because he once said in a thread that he's 30 years old and that pic doesn't look like a 30 years old guy, niralanders can lie o

@ fubbyy, don't over ask people to check your profile, you are a cute guy no doubt but not to that level you think that make you ask every1 to go to your profile

@ op.. For you not being able to put your pic to back up your claim shows that you lack confidence in your looks, am not saying you are ugly but prove what you said like fubbyy always do
that's my pic, I can't remember the thread that I said am a 30 year old man, please remind me, if I did(which I didn't ) then I was lying, I will be 27 in december this year

I don't ask people to check my profile, am only telling this hiding worwor guy to check my profile to see how confidence I am to show my pic while saying am cute

If he equally know he is cute like he said, he should put his pic and shut all of us up
Re: . by drake99: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2013
fubbyy: that's my pic, I can't remember the thread that I said am a 30 year old man, please remind me, if I did(which I didn't ) then I was lying, I will be 27 in december this year

I don't ask people to check my profile, am only telling this hiding worwor guy to check my profile to see how confidence I am to show my pic while saying am cute

If he equally know he is cute like he said, he should put his pic and shut all of us up
that means you are a liar, don't worry let me search for that thread for you
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2013
The guy's not a Bad Looking Guy. Leave tha Niqqah Alone and Get on Topic.

Mouthafoukas Trynna Verify the Purity of the Salt within this Man's BallSack Sweat.

Like Really?.

Get a Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.