Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (22847 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
As for me, I am Born again and this has made me humble despite my good looks. I believe the fear of GOD matters.
Re: . by moneyhungry(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
huni_naija:

You look like a black version of mr. Bean... No offense oo grin
no! he looks like d brown version.
Re: . by moneyhungry(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
sanklose: no kryme no qualmz jst average nd alwayz thank ma creator
guy u are far from average o!
u look like baby shi/t.
u can't compare obasanjo nyash with ur face.
imho.
Re: . by MrLee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmmm my own is the worst cus i not give them any kind of care cus am always fool of myself feeling that they will always come around me and now i don't even care much for the girl i love.
Re: . by dokunbam(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
op correct oo, very correct
am not handsome but good looking

some scared of talking too oo, even my friends dey vex about it
Re: . by moneyhungry(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
chucky234: @with face I can proudly show off
Seem you are talking about me
guy i swear ur face no try at all. multi colour.
u resemble pregnant frog small n ur eyes don dirty like agbero.
Re: . by Phaymostip(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
oops! Gat me thinking, if am handsome or not
Re: . by DICKtator: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
adulthood: Life as a good-looking guy is far different from what the average guy/ugly guys go through. No offense but for handsome guys the game is different. They usually have no idea on how to woo a woman, because all their lives they never had to make an effort to get girls to flirt with them. When in a social gathering, the girls would always treat them differently. Every girl will always be too nice to them or always flirt with them, making them the center of attention wherever they go. Life can be frustrating, as some guys may start disliking them for the fact that every girl always wanna be around them.

Personally their orientation is different as they tend to be very self conscious, conceited, selfish, intolerant, proud, and arrogant. They hardly make an effort to talk to a woman because they are used to girls talking to them first.

The funny thing is if a goodlooking guy isnt careful he may end up being sad and miserable, because his blessings could also be his curse. Personally i had to tell myself that i am not goodlooking whatsoever in other to have a normal human orientation. I was becoming too full of myself, never talked to any girl first because they always talked to me first. It started to affect me as i thought i was too good for any girl. Right now the game has changed for me because i dont care how i look anymore. I now initiate convos with girls first and i try to be the normal guy that isnt too self conscious and think the world revolves around him.

(the normal game for the average guy is the ability to flirt with a girl, respect her, care for her. Be nice to people, and be all round humble, polite and caring to the opposite gender).

Key point of my writing this is to make aware the fact that good looking guys are playing a different game everyday of their lives. And trust me when i say that game is far from the normal game that the average guy plays on a daily basis. their kinda game is mean, selfish and delicate and can ruin a persons life.

I have played this game and trust me when i say this game is a bundle of paranoia and restlessness.

delusion of the grandeur.
No homo, but i'm sure Bance fine pass you!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sweetapple007: did i say am pretty na u dey praise ur self, ugly guy formg handsome.
yeah ur post said it all beast
Re: . by sagytariusTM1: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2013
egberipops:

God bless you my sisters shocked shocked shocked grin
As in... how?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2013
huni_naija: Why does it seem as if the OP looks like Vic O.. Its always the ugly ones that need to justify there"handsomeness" to people as if to prove a point lol

As for me iv passed the "good looking, bad guy phase".. No matter how "fine" a guy is, if he doesn't have what i want in a man, i show him the door..

I'm not moved by looks anymore, although i have to feel attracted to him!

@OP i do agree with you that some men do tend to take there good looks for granted, looks fade and will not last forever!

My two cents... cool
Re: . by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2013
KAYSWAGGZ: the writer is making a serious point for the goodlooking guys.
All my life, tho just in my last teenage (i mean ryt from primary skul) i have never been the first mover nor tried to talk 2 a girl first cos they are always naturally around. All i just do is wait for them to initiate convoz and i flow sharply with good humour. This has made me a proud and arrogant dude as my virtually ex-girlfriend (just one of those beautiful girls who come around) says most times cos wen we have little misunderstanding i always wait for her to come first. Through secondary school same chain reaction took place tho i ddnt knw how to take care of myself well then. Now in the university, i had to run back into fellowship to shield myself and to concentrate on my books well (doz uni girls fit spoil ur life) as in my first year a pretty lady(dt big boys chased) about 3years older disvirgined me. Even the so called fellowship girls get eyes too.

Moral of it all is dat the self pride has made me a big time slacker as my friends call me coz i lack the necessary confidence to even approach the also very pretty damsels (they are also non-initiators) even if we are making eye contacts. I would jst walk away with my heart in my mouth.

Since the poster has rightly analysed this, i fink i would start building confidence preparing 4 lyf after uni so i dnt lose a very pretty damsel dt could be a wify.

Hahahaha goodluck G
Re: . by huninaija(f): 2:09am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=adulthood][/quote]

Ehen! What is this? Are you feeling constipated?? cheesy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: . by huninaija(f): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood:

I get girls all over me everyday. U know why ? Cuz im very hansome. I dont need to convince you. Believe me. Dont believe me. Its your headache.

And you're telling me this because? Inferiority complex is deceiving you! I don't really care! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2013
huni_naija:

And you're telling me this because? Inferiority complex is deceiving you! I don't really care! undecided grin

i jus dey laff...dis is hilarious!...lwtmb
buh it shldnt be dis serious fellaz n u need not affirm natural apt beauty by yurself. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Jus take wateva compliments comes your way 4rm the opposite sex and mainly same sex (cos its guys that clearly tell you fact) be it good or bad.
Cheers.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2013
It's Hard for a Pretty Niqqah Outcheahh

Ya~Nahhhmm~Whaa~Am~Sayinnn~Ahhnd~Allll~Datt!
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood: Life as a good-looking guy is far different from what the average guy/ugly guys go through. No offense but for handsome guys the game is different. They usually have no idea on how to woo a woman, because all their lives they never had to make an effort to get girls to flirt with them. When in a social gathering, the girls would always treat them differently. Every girl will always be too nice to them or always flirt with them, making them the center of attention wherever they go. Life can be frustrating, as some guys may start disliking them for the fact that every girl always wanna be around them.

Personally their orientation is different as they tend to be very self conscious, conceited, selfish, intolerant, proud, and arrogant. They hardly make an effort to talk to a woman because they are used to girls talking to them first.

The funny thing is if a goodlooking guy isnt careful he may end up being sad and miserable, because his blessings could also be his curse. Personally i had to tell myself that i am not goodlooking whatsoever in other to have a normal human orientation. I was becoming too full of myself, never talked to any girl first because they always talked to me first. It started to affect me as i thought i was too good for any girl. Right now the game has changed for me because i dont care how i look anymore. I now initiate convos with girls first and i try to be the normal guy that isnt too self conscious and think the world revolves around him.

(the normal game for the average guy is the ability to flirt with a girl, respect her, care for her. Be nice to people, and be all round humble, polite and caring to the opposite gender).

Key point of my writing this is to make aware the fact that good looking guys are playing a different game everyday of their lives. And trust me when i say that game is far from the normal game that the average guy plays on a daily basis. their kinda game is mean, selfish and delicate and can ruin a persons life.

I have played this game and trust me when i say this game is a bundle of paranoia and restlessness.

do you know that no matter how goodlooking you are to the next person's view you are not that goodlooking?

And I disagree with you when you said that girls always talk to goodlooking guys first, its a lie,a big fallacy, not in this nigeria maybe in ghana or somewhere else, nigerian girls are not like that

The truth is that people will easily term you an arrogant guy, that one is true because I know what am passing through
Re: . by ace1(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Now Playing Frank Ocean - Scared of Beautiful (OST for this thread)
Re: . by mecussey(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2013
sagytarius™:
Post ur pix lets affirm. lol, just kidding.
Well, as for me, I enjoy my uglidity. It drives women and their troubles away from me.

lol...my brother we dey the same field
Re: . by endibe(m): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=adulthood]Life as a good-looking guy is far different from what the average guy/ugly guys go through. No offense but for handsome guys the game is different. They usually have no idea on how to woo a woman, because all their lives they never had to make an effort to get girls to flirt with them. When in a social gathering, the girls would always treat them differently. Every girl will always be too nice to them or always flirt with them, making them the center of attention wherever they go. Life can be frustrating, as some guys may start disliking them for the fact that every girl always wanna be around them.

Being handsome as a guy is a plus wit many disadvantages, despite being cute as pple say, i cant woo a girl always waiting 4 gals to initiate de convoy am not arrogant or proud but i guess is nature

Re: . by egberipops(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2013
sagytarius™:
As in... how?

r u a new comer? i de pray 4 u n u de ask me how embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: . by mecussey(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2013
....and what of the other way round, when you appear older than your age? I look like late 30s when am in my late 20s. My seniors call me oga and the ladies think am too old for them....wahala dey there as well.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2013
fubbyy: do you know that no matter how goodlooking you are to the next person's view you are not that goodlooking?

And I disagree with you when you said that girls always talk to goodlooking guys first, its a lie,a big fallacy, not in this nigeria maybe in ghana or somewhere else, nigerian girls are not like that

The truth is that people will easily term you an arrogant guy, that one is true because I know what am passing through

Do you know that you are an ugly guy? Sorry to say but obviously everything i have said must sound strange to you. Only the handsome dudes here get me. Brother everyday of my life all i do is exist and you will see girls starring at me even sometimes i get embarrassed and put my head down. They always talk to me first and its only recently i started initiating convos first. And no im not the most goodlooking guy out there but guy girls love me, i wouldnt deny that fact to save my life. Cheers
Re: . by nonslike: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2013
sagytarius™:
Post ur pix lets affirm. lol, just kidding.
Well, as for me, I enjoy my uglidity. It drives women and their troubles away from me.

laughing @ uglidity.

Well no matter what you look like. You need to have social skills.
Re: . by huninaija(f): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood:

Shame wouldnt let you upload your hideous face now would it. U come here bitter and say its my thread you want to use catch cruise. You now want me to start arguing about how i look with you? Its what you always wanted thats why u made the vic o comment. Now u saw my photo and its now about "inferiority complex". I have time to even waste talking to u.

Na wa ooo grin grin
Re: . by huninaija(f): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
adulthood:

First monkey let me advise u, u need to stop being bitter. It would be better if you know that i actually dont care what i look like, i used to but now i dont. Because its cheap girls like u that would come on nairaland and be abusing guys but in real life would sit in a corner and wishing i came talk to you. Beast

You look like a chimp on steroids! Wonder which kain girls are decieving your square face! Anuofia! Lmaoo grin grin cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
NICE POST.BUT NOT ALL HANS GUYS R ARROGANT N SELFISH SUM CAN B NICE TO A FAULt.BUT D PrOBLEM I HAVE IS PEOPLE EXPECTN U TO BE WAT dEY WANT. LIKE DEY EXPECT U NOT TO GET TEMPERED WEN D NID ARISES.PPL ALWAYS EXPECT A HANSOME GUY TO BE ALL NICE N NOTHING ELSE FORGETING DEY R HUMANS. WEN U REACT IT WILL NOW LOOK LIKE U R BAD N ILL MANNERED.LIKE ME I CANT GO TO D MARKET WITOUT LADIES/WOMEN EXPLOTN ME N EXPECT ME NOT TO BARGAIN,THEN IT TURNS TO SOMETIN ELSE...
Re: . by sagytariusTM1: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
egberipops:

r u a new comer? i de pray 4 u n u de ask me how embarassed embarassed embarassed
kk, buh me na guy. I dey wonda y refer to me as 'Sis' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.