Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys (2449 Views)

13 Reasons Women Don’t Date Nice Guys / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by YuzedoII: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
I know somebody just like that. His name is Mr. Great Yuzedo, The Onwanetilora niile na ebe niile.. grin

Great Yuzedo = Original Bad Boy with Balance! wink
Great Yuzedo = Handsome but very shy & caring! wink
Great Yuzedo = Have money but choose to stay in Banana Island with the Masses.. wink
Great Yuzedo = 18inches and more, thank you very much!
wink tongue

Well your post is 29.100% true except no.7 point. angry
Please don't try to contact Yuzedo because as a bad boy, he may sweep you off your bathroom-slippers wearing feet. Thanks. wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by Drenix(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm. sumhw o. dat was d name ma ex galfwend saved ma name on her phone with o. at d end she did women tradition, which z cheating..... Buh eva since den ave nw turned 2 a bad boy........... cus gals luvs bad guys.................

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by Adaeze003(f): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Free her jor!
She needs a real man!!
Lol! So 'bad boys' are real men? #alert me when you wake up#
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by onila(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
they r boring
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by xyoung: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
luvmijeje: *waka pass* and staring at the thread with evil eyes.
*draw her back and slam her on the wall with legs wide open*...
firing from all cylinders
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by dubem3(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
ewu...that farting i hear must be the sound of you firing from all cylinders but let the gurl go lest you choke her with the stench. cheesy
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by Slywork(m): 3:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Interesting write up. Am inclined to agree with most of your points. Except number 7. But been a nice guy aint totally bad. If your unlucky, Your just gonna have to wait for a terribly long time to find the right girl for u.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by Mynd44: 5:35am On Mar 04, 2013
Slywork: Interesting write up. Am inclined to agree with most of your points. Except number 7. But been a nice guy aint totally bad. If your unlucky, Your just gonna have to wait for a terribly long time to find the right girl for u.
Even the tough guy sometimes have to wait terribly long to find the right girl

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by Slywork(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Even the tough guy sometimes have to wait terribly long to find the right girl

I agree with you. So i guess it all depends on peoples characters and who suits them.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys by Mynd44: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Slywork:

I agree with you. So i guess it all depends on peoples characters and who suits them.
Yeah that's right

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Things You're Doing That Could Cause You To Die Young...read BEFORE YOU #DIE! / This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number / SHY GUYS; The Endangered Specie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.