Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well (1963 Views)

Why Is It That Nigerian Parents Treat The Female Folk Better Than The Male Folks / Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? / How does one treat the "other" woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: Its guys like this that women always kiss on the chick, never on the lip. You are so sweet, remember that the sweet guy never gets the girl.
Says who? D lips go suffer o! And he'd surely get a sweet girl
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2013
dubem3:

whats ur take?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by pleep(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2013
holy damn... i thought i had seen it all but this guy is by far the [size=20pt] biggest mangina on nairaland[/size].

Nigga... speak for yourself. As for me, i am perfectly capable of living a successful, complete life and taking care of myself without the help of another human being (of any gender) most men of normal IQ are aswell.... This post is about you, and your pathetic over-dependence on females. Speak for yourself bro
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: holy damn... i thought i had seen it all but this guy is by far the [size=20pt] biggest mangina on nairaland[/size].

Nigga... speak for yourself. As for me, i am perfectly capable of living a successful, complete life and taking care of myself without the help of another human being (of any gender) most men of normal IQ are aswell.... This post is about you, and your pathetic over-dependence on females. Speak for yourself bro

Take it easy bro!
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by pleep(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2013
Lol... its in jest, im not angry at the dude... just sayin wink
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: Lol... its in jest, im not angry at the dude... just sayin wink
what is this one saying?

Are u for me or for the hostile men
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by pleep(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
channel 190: what is this one saying?

Are u for me or for the hostile men
what are you talking about dude....?

I think your the biggest mangina on nairaland plain and simple... If you require female support that badly fine, but not every man is that needy
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
dubem3:

Dubem admits it quite alright but your knight has no solid plan as to how he should go about defending you.
Take for instance "behind every successful man, there is a woman".
Let me ask you, is it 'atunma Abagana' that is behind the thousand unsuccessful ones to each successful one?
wrong analysis.
Am not defending ven, but telling all the men reasons why they must treat them girls well.

The unsuccessful men, are unsuccessful because they fail to recognize the power of a woman.

For every man to be successful you need to utilize the positive and negative power of a lady to succeed, positive power if you can't succeed before treating her fine, negative power if you still fail to succeed with her positive influence.

What I'm saying is that there exist women influence.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
dubem3:

...and you, i expected you to up your game instead of crying to the ladies abi na them send you come open the thread?
I can't sue for another persons damage. You get what I mean?

Btw the thread is a lesson for men
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
mechummy: Yes o! I agree with u jare., we ladies are indispensablecheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Yes you are right. Im sorry, what i was trying to say is "behind every successful women, there are 100 successful asewo's that paved the way for her"
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by pleep(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
channel 190: wrong analysis.
Am not defending ven, but telling all the men reasons why they must treat them girls well.

The unsuccessful men, are unsuccessful because they fail to recognize the power of a woman.

For every man to be successful you need to utilize the positive and negative power of a lady to succeed, positive power if you can't succeed before treating her fine, negative power if you still fail to succeed with her positive influence.

What I'm saying is that there exist women influence.
lol stop this horseshyte kid... you should be nice to ladies because they are human beings like you and me. Not these magical unicorn creatures that eat love and poop success.

Get your head out ya butt and face reality. Women are just like men with different genitaliah and different sex hormones... but other than that basics are basically the same. No magical energy involved

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
dubem3:

Dubem admits it quite alright but your knight has no solid plan as to how he should go about defending you.
Take for instance "behind every successful man, there is a woman".
Let me ask you, is it 'atunma Abagana' that is behind the thousand unsuccessful ones to each successful one?
I duno ask me again. I might then.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: Its guys like this that women always kiss on the chick, never on the lip. You are so sweet, remember that the sweet guy never gets the girl.
am no sweet guys. By their THREADS you shall know them.

Am a hard guy o
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
mechummy: Says who? D lips go suffer o! And he'd surely get a sweet girl
thanks mechummy, I'm proud of my girl.
She's a lady that leads.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: holy damn... i thought i had seen it all but this guy is by far the [size=20pt] biggest mangina on nairaland[/size].

unimportant?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: lol stop this horseshyte kid... you should be nice to ladies because they are human beings like you and me. Not these magical unicorn creatures that eat love and poop success.

Get your head out ya butt and face reality. Women are just like men with different genitaliah and different sex hormones... but other than that basics are basically the same. No magical energy involved
sir u must not always accept my view
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by pleep(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wait a second... is this a joke? your 190 aren't you grin
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vanneni: I duno ask me again. I might then.

if you didn't know it then, am not ready to gamble on the fact that u might have grown wiser overnight.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
channel 190: thanks mechummy, I'm proud of my girl.
She's a lady that leads.
chummy am sure ur wise enough to distinguish between . compliments and sarcasms
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
dubem3:
chummy am sure ur wise enough to distinguish between . compliments and sarcasms
I amcheesy
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: Wait a second... is this a joke? your 190 aren't you grin
NO
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
mechummy: I amcheesy
thought as much
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
good thinkin
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Kgdavid(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
poster what do you intend to gain by sucking up to women in this manner? you are setting yourself up for nothing more than heartache and ridicule because the same women who applaud you on this thread wont take a second look at your type in real life. please do us all and most especially yourself a gigantic favor by manning up.

now of course we must treat the ladies right...for no other reason than the fact that we must be nice to everyone irrespective of gender, race or other differentiating characteristics.

thank you for your kind attention.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by stpat1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tales by moon light.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Slywork(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2013
I think the statement that "behind every successful man, there is a woman" is not a "cased-closed" situation. You cannot conclusively say that men cannot achieve big without women at their side. If that is the case, why are women of the 21st century always looking for successful guys to get married to? Why aren't they marrying guys that are just getting started and helping them to the top? And citing the example of Adam would have made more sense if you had not added that man could not survive!!! Says who? Survival is something else. The manner in which man would have survived is another. You cannot conclusively say that man would not survive because there is no mention of a critical situation in that context. There are many ways in which a woman is important in a man's life; attention to detail, cautious nature, advisers(women are great in this regard), etc. Women are truly important and i acknowledge that but you don't need exaggerations to drive home your point.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2013
pleep: lol stop this horseshyte kid... you should be nice to ladies because they are human beings like you and me. Not these magical unicorn creatures that eat love and poop success.

left me say i didnt know u wrote KID. hope u didnt just call me dat?

the different genital and sex hormons this sect of unicorn have is wat makes u successful with them.
you strungle hard to please them all day, dress well, speak well and even look for better jobs cos u need the best of those unicorns to get a new family of urs up and running.

you had been comfortable with ur life and job, but when it time to have them, you need extra hard work.
so you see, you cant do without them
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Kgdavid: poster what do you intend to gain by sucking up to women in this manner? you are setting yourself up for nothing more than heartache and ridicule because the same women who applaud you on this thread wont take a second look at your type in real life. please do us all and most especially yourself a gigantic favor by manning up.

now of course we must treat the ladies right...for no other reason than the fact that we must be nice to everyone irrespective of gender, race or other differentiating characteristics.

thank you for your kind attention.
i guess u never grew up in isolation.
ask your father in case you did, the kind of hospitality ascribed to the ladies are suprior.
the ladies are the main reason why we reason before reasoning in other not to make the worst reasoning which will make us laughing stocks.

grow up, woman are the main characters behind husling.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2013
stpat1: Tales by moon light.
hope you feeling it
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Slywork: I think the statement that "behind every successful man, there is a woman" is not a "cased-closed" situation. You cannot conclusively say that men cannot achieve big without women at their side. If that is the case, why are women of the 21st century always looking for successful guys to get married to? Why aren't they marrying guys that are just getting started and helping them to the top? And citing the example of Adam would have made more sense if you had not added that man could not survive!!! Says who? Survival is something else. The manner in which man would have survived is another. You cannot conclusively say that man would not survive because there is no mention of a critical situation in that context. There are many ways in which a woman is important in a man's life; attention to detail, cautious nature, advisers(women are great in this regard), etc. Women are truly important and i acknowledge that but you don't need exaggerations to drive home your point.
you have said it all dear.

i never did exaggerate any thing, it facts we all know.
you are careful because of ladies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prayer / Advice To All Single Ladies / What Will I Do? My Neighbor Keep Disturbing Me With......! / Some Real Facts About Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.