Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) (2535 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
There go my mouth again. Sighs.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
True^^ that is how you figure their ar se out, because they are BROKE.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
I told Mr brownjay that SMART AND REAL WHORES know to get paid before rendering services. If these chicks have sex with these men and complain about getting treated like a LovePeddler. They were easy lays and free bleeps.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
Most of these Nigerian men think because they are paying a bill or two. They are being romantic. However, romance is more than just about money and sex. The men confuses the two and say that it the women. Now, I have seen women ask for simple thing like spending quality time, going to the park, and receiving some flowers.

They complaining about a woman wanting a blackberry and wanting some weave. First, of all why are they keep attracting these dense arse women who doesn't know their men are BROKE? Common sense will tell any women if she tap into it, if a man make 100 USD a week don't go asking that man for some GUCCI shoes!

Only Gold diggers ask for things that are quite high maintenance and if they can get it they will ask for it. Real women knows that there are more important things that money can't buy. I feel sorry for these sorry arse men. They keep letting their cock do the picking instead of their brain and heart.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
Nigerian man can never buy a girl flowers,they are alergic to it.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
Common sense will tell any women if she tap into it, if a man make 100 USD a week don't go asking that man for some GUCCI shoes!

hahahaha grin

she'd have to ask herself what she's doing with a broke as s nigga in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2010
Exactly.

Some women can make their own money and make more than a man make collectively. There are some women that will support a poor man however, she will not be complaining about a blackberry nor a weave either.

There are two type of women: A dumb one and one with common sense
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by switdick(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
@mygoldie, now let me use your line against u, u said nigerian men cant buy flower§ and that we allergic, ve u been meeting with the boys that get paid on the streets or under any fly over or pedestrian bridge popularly known as Agberos or let me make the noun sound proffesional 'AREA boi§? lol hmmm! I thought so too, your friend said on the other thread that u attract your kind,now we know how true that i§!lol
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
He just don't know Mygoldie,

Let me move out the way,
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
switdick:

@mygoldie now let me use your lines against u, u said nigerian cant buy flower§ and we allergic, ve u been meeting with the boys that get paid on the streets or under any fly over or pedestrian bridge popularly known as Agberos or let me make the noun sound proffesional 'AREA boi§ lol hmmm! I thought so too, your friend said on the other thread that u attract your kind,now we know how true that i§!lol

switdick(only in your head)
I don't see you achieving your goal- now let me use your lines against u

By the way did you finish O level?''just curious'' because your simply spitting out trash. Pronto.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Creamish(f): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mygoldie:

Nigerian man can never buy a girl flowers,they are alergic to it.

Au contraire Mygoldie . . . iv been sent a bouquet of fresh flowers wit a lovely perfume in a gift pack by an admirer while at work in my bank . . it had a complimentary card in it . . happened to b a customer who just redeemed a moneygram transfer.   . u c . . i wasnt dating him, and i still got me a lovely bouquet. Some naija men are quite enlightened. I'l give dem dat.

Also gotten a single rose stick and some nameless lovely flower neatly stuck in my hair by my ex . .   cheesy  
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Creamish:

Au contraire Mygoldie . . . iv been sent a bouquet of fresh flowers wit a lovely perfume in a gift pack by an admirer while at work in my bank . . it had a complimentary card in it . . happened to b a customer who just redeemed a moneygram transfer.   . u c . . i wasnt dating him, and i still got me a lovely bouquet. Some naija men are quite enlightened. I'l give dem dat.

Also gotten a single rose stick and some nameless lovely flower neatly stuck in my hair by my ex . .   cheesy  

happened to b a customer who just redeemed a moneygram transfer. . u c . . i wasnt dating him.

sweerie you have answered the question yourself.''you weren't dating him'' What about your bobo,does he buy you flowers??
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
I don't know too many Nigerian men buying flowers over HERE. They assumed that paying bills are gift enough and romantic enough.

I blame the JONES,
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I don't know too many Nigerian men buying flowers over HERE. They assumed that paying bills are gift enough and romantic enough.

I blame the JONES,

hahahahaha oh my good gawd.
lets blame it on the Jones already.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by switdick(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mygoldie just look at your self so angry did i point a bazooka at u to deserve such poisonous venom from that mouth of your§? how can a man show a romantic chivalry such as buying flower§ to u when u r destitute of manners and courtesy,some1 just received a bouquet of flower,it simply comes to those who deserve it, dont sweat me oo!
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
switdick:

Mygoldie just look at your self so angry did i point a bazooka at u to deserve such poisnous venom from that mouth of your§, how can a man show a romantic chivalry such as buying flower§ to u when u r destitute of manners and courtesy,some1 just received a bouquet of flower,it simply comes to those who deserve it, dont sweat me oo!

i only said your spitting out trash which is obviously true.
How can you afford a bouquet of flower when your an illiterate and poor at thesame time?
You have two diseases. POVERTY and ILLITERACY. what on earth could be more worse? tell me!

come,we are about entering a new year,i am looking forward to be a good gal. DON'T tempt me.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Excuses! Excuses!  

Oooh men make me sick sometimes!  If you have a problem with a woman  expressing herself regardless if you like it or not then talk with her.  Do not get all in a bitch mode and ready to fight her.  You men make me sick.  (spits)

You men always want to blame women for WHAT YOU LACK.  If you are not romantic, you are not romantic.  IF you want to please your woman and think you have a good woman TALK TO HER and ask her what she wants/think/feel.  You will be surprise when you actually communicate.  I swear some men just marry for the sake of being married.  These mofos making my head swell.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
That's what they do,
when they are broke,they see a girl as too demanding.
when they are unromantic,they see a girl as too forward.

men.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Orton10(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2010
switdick:

Mygoldie just look at your self so angry did i point a bazooka at u to deserve such poisnous venom from that mouth of your§, how can a man show a romantic chivalry such as buying flower§ to u when u r destitute of manners and courtesy,some1 just received a bouquet of flower,it simply comes to those who deserve it, dont sweat me oo!

Yeah bro u've got a point there.

@Mygoldie that was un-called-for, we are all entittled to our own opinions.

As for me, if i was an average nigerian guy with a gf with 'big eye', then I don't see the point of the romance cos that will be her eating her cake and still having it.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
Do you have to open a new NL ID just to reply to mygoldie?
sod off!!! already.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by switdick(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
Look at u digressing!how does it feel to be attacked by an illeterate? Did i say i'm against buying flower§?i think u filled your ear drums with filth{eyes as the case may be},and your calling me poor when your agbero man cant buy u flower§ na wao! Did i do anything wrong?i only voiced{stated} my opinion as regards to the topic and u say i ve been meeting the trannies,that wz an attack incase u dnt knw,so close your mouth b4 i send a clout to it.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Orton10(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Mygoldie
Hey hey hey, dear chilax. I mean no harm.k
btw, i've here for the past 2 yrs, lost my pass and the email attributed to it. Got dis 3 days ago.
So pls i'm nt Swtdick.
Just didn't like the way you blew the whole thing outta proportion.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by switdick(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
Lol
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by switdick(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Lol@me spitting trash! Is that not what u deserve? U r a BIN,thats why i spit trash for u to save!
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
switdik cow your a woman wrapper,gentle men don't slag women off just t boost their ego. i pity any girl who will fall for a broke as s jobless self-servicer like you, enough said already!!!.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Lawd! Would somebody please tell me what a woman wrapper is? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by cindyivory: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
True,true,true. All what these men do is shout and beat women. Acting like Macho men in the house and pretending to be romantic to the women they chase outside. Their wives and children live in the house in fear. I love women who are able to fight these men back, step on their noses, tear their trousers and leave them bleeding and naked till they learn to respect women. Or they put Pepe on their Manhood. Aaagghrrrhh! undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
Woman wrapper is someone a man who fights and quarell with women shamelessly.this sort a of man can tear a woman's clothes in public without blinking an eyelid.you find these sort of men amongst illiterates.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by switdick(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Whatever u got served!
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by Mygoldie(f): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
switdick:

Whatever u got served!

Lol.speak english bro.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by MrsEve2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ah ha!  Okay!  There are thousands of women wrappers on this site.  It interesting they fight women and won't fight men.  I have noticed that.  They would hey brother and what cracking brother.  But the woman say something, OH Bleep YOU BITCH!  

That interesting.  I wonder how they lived amongst their mothers.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic (true/false) by olabukola: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
But you girls gave birth to those unromatic boys/men. That shows that you are not romantic as well. Cos romantic mother gives birth to romantic son and vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man / "women Are Like Shadows"!: / Spending For A Guy In A R/ship,right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.