Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17139 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jaybabs1(m): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2013
- Seun, Ooni/landlord of Nland.
- Inspired-M, his cars are adrenaline-releasing, boy!
- 190, that guy?, wish he becomes a TV comedian someday with that '190' branding, am alrdy a fan.
- hmmm, and that lady wey dey do cake for Ilorin, cant remember her name right away. She looks like those her cakes - Sweet!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by markingday(m): 2:24am On Mar 07, 2013
No one.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by omiobo: 2:52am On Mar 07, 2013
sheyie2007: Omiobo and idowuogbo lipsrsealed

Best choice ever grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2013
markingday: No one.

This guy lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 07, 2013
Odunharry: chamberz,jarus,semid4lyft,honsule,odunnu,cfcfan,cece billz,mzdarksin,idowuogbo,onila,190,ogugua88,rooney boy...d list yapa...make dm go bb party dx weekend,i go host dm..i mean brd n beans

Your head dey there!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 07, 2013
My lover didn't say my name. Tragic. cry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by YorubaOmoge: 3:51am On Mar 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My lover didn't say my name. Tragic. cry

Haba! Cheating on me? embarassed
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 07, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Haba! Cheating on me? embarassed

I was talking about you
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Bwaal(m): 4:55am On Mar 07, 2013
Mine is bukkydan
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by adabeke12(f): 5:00am On Mar 07, 2013
shymexx: Damn!!

Gotta be the freaks and a lot of patron bottles everywhere...

Weekend with abiL and adabeke12 is gonna be epic - just the both of them and my humble self in a presidential suite somewhere in a 5-star hotel in Seychelles...

Shout me my queens!! kiss

shymexx wht would we be doing?
i would like to hang out with shymexx and safo bcuz they are witty, though shymexx has a little problem that needs to be fixed angry. he seems like someone i can chill and smoke a blunt with or just hang out and forget abt the rest of the daywink. lmao i dnt smoke...but u get my drift. we would abt conscious and unconscious things and every thing that gots to do with the mind
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by dammytosh: 5:15am On Mar 07, 2013
mobuch:

And this nonsense made the front page?
What is going on with nairaland these days?
Am not surprised anyway, the posters here have quite a lot of idle time to discuss irrelevant issues such as this nonsense

I felt the same way when i did not see my name. grin grin grin grin grin

Bro relax. It is just for the fun of it. I prefer this to comparing Tonto Dike's bikini or Uti's picture with his father @ 3 years old.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Berem. Let's hook up
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by kaeto(m): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Sincerenigerian, Billyonaire and Roctation... Wonderful peeps
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by akinolaaaa(m): 5:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Rokiatu
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Engineer96(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2013
eduson33: not i think..she is that lady every man dreams of..
i know what am saying and dont ask me .. cool

Have you seen her live? I used the word "I think" to represent my personal judgement.
If you have seen her and she is what I think she is, that means I am right.
Ijebabe, can we meet soonest? Choose the location. Send me email at ezeahnd@gmail.com
I will be glad.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by nenergy(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2013
None else than @SpecialGuest. She's my "future wife". *wink*
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by wehla(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2013
Slimyem
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by JMystique(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2013
One question,aLL ds 'cute' Nl babes,hw do u telL?or r u taLking abt their usernames?@ topic I'll have that bad b**ch calLotti or bLazay 4 jst a night.weekend is too Long,dnt want her faLling in luv n sh**t
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2013
RedBenson: how come nobody has mentioned 'RedBenson' here?

WHY?
Seriously, i wld lyk to have you, 190, pleep, and 12inches for just one wknd.

It will be a deadly wknd, because i will poison you all with rat poison.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2013
I would like τ̲̅ȍ have Ikenna of car talk section come over and service my car,my friends cars. slap him around a bit for hiding my post and banning me for posting my opel 1970 classic in the post ur recent car thread which he started and then for him τ̲̅ȍ show me how his 1970 model 505 can out speed a 2000 model 406.Though I know he's just suffering from hallucinations,but I would ®ε̲αƪƪƔ like τ̲̅ȍ reset his brain mechanism with a few jabs.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Odunharry(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Your head dey there!
i no knw say u dy do d ting too..

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Odunharry:
i no knw say u dy do d ting too..

That's a sumptuous meal! Yummy tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by eduson33(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2013
you might not let her go if you do..lol
that chick is something else kiss.

**any little moment you spend with her cannot be erased from your memory card.. grin**(weda online or outline cool)
cant say more jare...

& dont ask me again..am serious.
sad
Engineer96: Have you seen her live? I used the word "I think" to represent my personal judgement.
If you have seen her and she is what I think she is, that means I am right.
Ijebabe, can we meet soonest? Choose the location. Send me email at ezeahnd@gmail.com
I will be glad.
Thanks.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by FindOut(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2013
nony30: I would like τ̲̅ȍ have Ikenna of car talk section come over and service my car,my friends cars. slap him around a bit for hiding my post and banning me for posting my opel 1970 classic in the post ur recent car thread which he started and then for him τ̲̅ȍ show me how his 1970 model 505 can out speed a 2000 model 406.Though I know he's just suffering from hallucinations,but I would ®ε̲αƪƪƔ like τ̲̅ȍ reset his brain mechanism with a few jabs.

Lol. Dude, you never tire for this matter I advise you not to race Ikenna's 505 (not that he'll agree to anyway.lol) coz your 406 will be disgraced. A sound 2.8l V6 505 like Ikenna's will forget your 2.2l i4 406 on the road. In less than a minute, I forsee a 50 - 80 metre gap. Best believe it dude. Your i4 engine is naturally aspirated & not turbocharged for crying out loud.

Sorry for derailing, back to topic.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2013
LoL@Wanting to invite a Male Mod over to your House to Slap HiM....

That Niqqah got you Maddd. grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by miredia(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2013
Gbawe, jakumo got brains. Pro01 and jarus fairly intelligent. Coogar, shymex, sagamite witty but with a clause. Idowuogbo not as confrontational as her write-up depicts. Jidegirl12, oyin50 culturally inclined ladies. BLUETOOTH, DAYOKANU, GARRIX5 compulsive tribalist. OKIJA-JUJU liberally objective. POINTB ethinically defensive. ISTMODELLA aggressive. KANDIKANE, Ileobatojo I find them interesting. GREATGOD madam adviser.They make my list.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Bec(f): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2013
I'll like to spend a weekend with Cfcfan, omolola1, 12 inches, humbled by grace, ogugua, Eze promoe, larrysun, mrs. Chima, staicey, would have chosen Mazi but ... You understand now.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
LoL@Wanting to invite a Male Mod over to your House to Slap HiM....

That Niqqah got you Maddd. grin
madd?! •̸№.Pissed??Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§!!!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Find Out!]So he's got ‎u brainwashed τ̲̅oȍ with his jumbo mumbo theories τ̲̅ȍ justify his "Classic 505"??.maybe I will have ‎u come over with Ikenna τ̲̅ȍ help him absorb some of the slaps for a brain reset.

Lol. Dude, you never tire for this matter I advise you not to race Ikenna's 505 (not that he'll agree to anyway.lol) coz your 406 will be disgraced. A sound 2.8l V6 505 like Ikenna's will forget your 2.2l i4 406 on the road. In less than a minute, I forsee a 50 - 80 metre gap. Best believe it dude. Your i4 engine is naturally aspirated & not turbocharged for crying out loud.

Sorry for derailing, back to topic.[/quote).

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by cdee(f): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2013
wink [b][/b][i][/i][font=angry I avnt made friends here yet since 2weeks dat I came back on board after 4 or 5yrs of break. So I don't know who to choose and don't expect anyone to choose me. cool
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by IYANGBALI: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2013
Not even a weekend with,a second is enough,all I want to do is to use the cap of my dik to rub the top of her klitooris,thereafter she would be the one that would beg for the weekend or life time thing,lo ba tan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.