Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG (13088 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Muslim Students Protest Discrimination Against Hijab In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
bukatyne:

You got this from my post?

Mac, We don't serve the same God so you have no idea what the right 'conceptual framework' of my God is.

An escapist submission. God is only one- if we all went doing 'my God is different from yours" then why bother accepting that God is supreme? You contradict yourself with such a redundant submission. #LOL
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by udatso: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
daontop:

if u've bin readin my post u would hav understood wot i ve bin sayn bt i guess u are'nt; dat d Nigeria state is a secar state.. yes d xmas tree nd all dat.. bt do u no dat d same fed govt spend alot to make sure Muslims in Nigerian go 2mecca all in d name of hajj? hw many christians hav dey sponsord 2 rome, jerusalem etc?.. wel i am nt tryn 2defend govt bt my own opinion is dat d govt knowin dat Nigeria being an multi ethnic nd religion state shld.nt in any way or form support any group...bt if an individual in govt who may b d president or his vice decides to erect an xmas tree in his name or his family...mst it be termd "supressing islam?" u may tink pple hate ur religion bt dey dnt bt rather wot dey dislike is d way d followers of d religion treat issues witout d others at heart... i could remember around 1986 durin d reign of gen. baba*****, He registered Nigeria in d Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC).. hw many pple complaind or came up to challenge him? Gen. Abacha did d same.. Bt i am sure if Nigeria is termd "A CHRISTIAN NATION" nt even registerd as 1.. i mean boko haram would hav bin a smal case cos i am pretty sure we wil be havn a bigger boko haram....
nd u sayn " sentiment block d reasonin of sme pple" dats alitle bit off d rail... i bliv dis is a forum to educate ourselves nt to insult nd abuse. i guess u r educated so abeg, joor, biko.. use d Right words...
Am sorry if my words were offensive..bt seriously we can talk abt dis ol day. D case of hajj is different. In xtrianity, its nt compulsory for a xtian to visit rome(correct me if am wrong), and d govmnt sponsor both parties..its nt jst muslims alone(correct me if am wrong), so hw is dis impertial? Wot am sayn is d use of hijab a bad tn? Wot negatv effect does it av ? I knw u wil come up wt it has 2 b uniform since its sch uniform....u shd also knw dat, uniform is what we agreed 4 it 2 b..if its nt going against any moral value of a society, y shd it b opposed evn when its a compulsory act on d people involved...in islam, if u are under d rule of a xtian( like d sch was a private sch owned by a xtian), defintly, as a muslim, if u must follow d injuctions of ur faith, u wd av 2 leave d sch and find smwhere else u can av such freedom except otherwise.....nw, dis sch is a state/federal govnmnt sch and its neither xtians' nor muslims'..so y shd d muslims b stoppped..smbdy said, hw abt evry oda set of religion bringn dia cultures 2 sch bt let's look at it dis way. For d celestial church 4 example, u only where ur white garmnt wen going 2 church and as soon as u bak, dats d end...hijab is an ol tym wear...d truth is as soon is d sound of islam comes in, no bdy is willing 2 compromise....is there any xtian practise dat muslims av tried 2 prevent d xtians from doing as long as its their doctrine....islam is a religion of peace...media has its own impact in ol of dis in portrayn islam as against peace both nationaly and internationly...

1 Like

Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by BetaThings: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
bukatyne:

@ bolded, I meant Muslims had to go to the mosque on sundays while christians go to church. Sunday was the day for service and nobody must be in the dorm during service hours.

As for the Islamic bank issue, do we have Christianic bank or Ifaic bank? Really, it's muslims that want to segregate themselves. It would be discrimination if there was Osun bank, muslims wanted Islamic bank and people said no.

And the people who said no are Christians. The traditional worshippers typically allow Muslims be on such matters
I recall the series of press interview granted by Pastor Oritsejafor, former CAN President

And Christians don't want to segregate themselves? You have become very creative in order to resist genuine need of Muslims
is the National Christmas Tree for the commemoration of Amadioha?
Is there a public holiday during Osun festival? But there is Christmas holiday?
Have you ever asked all the traditional worshippers to nominate one person to offer traditional prayers during national events?

So nuns and priests don't have a special attire? How come only Christians go to Church on Sunday
An Imam goes to work in normal dress on Fridays, begs his boss to take time off to go out and pray. He changes his attire in the mosque before praying and after returns to work in normal dress. He does not say his religious attire is compulsory. But when he says hijab is, should we not listen?
A Pastor kits himself in his collar or any regalia hie wishes in order to attend Church on Sunday

So when Oro people insist that people should go indoors by 10pm, they are are not segregating themselves
The Bible even require Christians to segregate themselves - "Don't be unequally yoked with the Infidels, what is light doing with darkness"

The Islamic Bank does not require that the Qur'an be recited in order to accept deposit or grant a loan
It simply caters to the need of Muslims since we are forbidden from taking or paying interest
Some Christians believe interest is sinful too. What is segregation in Islamic Bank
Pastor Oritsejafor owns a Microfinance Bank. Do you think it is designed to operate in violation of biblical principles
The firms offering Islamic services in Lagos have significant Christian staff
Abroad, Christians set up Islamic Bank
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
maclatunji:

An escapist submission. God is only one- if we all went doing 'my God is different from yours" then why bother accepting that God is supreme? You contradict yourself with such a redundant submission. #LOL

Mac, my God is different from yours.

Thanks.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by DanIlon(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Right to wear hijab to school is best than terrorist action what to blame for hijab?
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by BetaThings: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
During my early career I once worked where there was compulsory prayers for everyone by 7 in the morning, I never subscribed to it. For that I would fight with any Muslim to make sure their religious rights were not being infringed upon. This is different, there is a dress code and wearing the hijab violates this code.

Let us make this more practical, if I have a restaurant and a muslim works there as a waitress I would expect them to be neatly dressed in a particular way. If they have to work there that's how they would be dressed, after work on your way home you can cover your face for all I care. The beauty of democracy is that things are not by force, if you do not want your child to attend that school surely there are many other schools where this would be allowed no?

In your private organisation, you can do whatever you like in so far as it is not criminal. That is why you have clubs that cater to those with some special tastes
But we are talking about public schools. I am not sure that a Muslim principal of a PUBLIC SCHOOL will flog a Christian who wears the crucifix

Chrisbenogor:
I disagree with this, muslims have not be stopped from wearing it, these are the lines you use to argue when you want to elicit an emotional response from your fellow muslim brothers and I must say this is wrong. This is not a fight against islam, its a simple fight for democracy and the rule of law. No religion is bigger than the constitution of Nigeria.

So when are you going to fight the NATIONAL CHRISTMAS TREE thing. A discretionary govt policy promotes Christianity at the expense of the constitution and other religions, Christians kept quiet
Now Muslims right to go go public school in Hijab (a mandatory requirement) is to be taken away, Christians (tolerant? peaceful?) are now suddenly in love with the constitution. They want to FIGHT for it!
Do you believe it yourself?

Chrisbenogor:
But would you be offended if you truly see a bare chested girl in school?

I believe this is not a natural sight. It will evoke some reaction from men. Do men not pay such pics?

Chrisbenogor:
According to your arguments her religious rights are enshrined in the constitution no? I know you would not, so people have come up with a STANDARD that all students should wear! How hard is this to understand

This your nu.de girl red-herring is unhelpful. Do people gape at girls in Hijab? Do they pay for their pics? Do you see nuns as being radically different from other members of the society is to assume that circumstances (eg very very cold weather) cannot force most people to kit up fully. But to bare the chest on the streets is something else
Men gape at nu.de girls. That is a whole industry!

Chrisbenogor:
In Saudi Arabia, Christian or not, a grown female will be forced to wear the Hijab, in as much as that is a blatant violation of their right to practice religion, when I find myself in that society I would CONFORM! if I dont like it I would leave that simple! But within the confines of that country you do as they do.

Saudi Arabia is a theocracy. Things are typically forbidden in a theocracy. Things are typically allowed in a secular society
I cannot see how someone unobtrusively wearing hijab affects me more than masquerades carrying canes menacing innocents on the streets

Chrisbenogor:
Inconsequential, hell no they should practice for all I care, just not in my establishment. Again this is not and intrusion of your religion.

But you cannot insist that they come to work. That would violate their rights
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Mac, my God is different from yours.

Thanks.

LOL. You mean God that created you is different from God that created me? I know this is your way of trying to manage your confusion but there is a better way. Search for true knowledge about God and his attributes instead of coming up with constructs that are quite frankly ridiculous.

Open your mind madam, seek the light.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by adezzy01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
nw 4d 1st time some ppl write with sense.pls bro/sis let us promote gud dressin amonge our ppl. Adezzy4hijab thank u al.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. You mean God that created you is different from God that created me? I know this is your way of trying to manage your confusion but there is a better way. Search for true knowledge about God and his attributes instead of coming up with constructs that are quite frankly ridiculous.

Open your mind madam, seek the light.
You seriously believe the God christians serve is the same with the God muslims serve?

You must be deluded.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by tohirah(f): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
bukatyne:
You seriously believe the God christians serve is the same with the God muslims serve?

You must be deluded.
so who is the father you claim jesus has?
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2013
bukatyne:

You must be deluded.

Strawman arguments will get you nowhere with me. There is only one God, the fact you attribute things that are not true to him does not negate his existence. It is your misconception about his attributes that we need to address not whether I am 'deluded or not'. My points have you diving into fallacies on a grand scale.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Strawman arguments will get you nowhere with me. There is only one God, the fact you attribute things that are not true to him does not negate his existence. It is your misconception about his attributes that we need to address not whether I am 'deluded or not'. My points have you diving into fallacies on a grand scale.

Whose existance am I negating?

Na by force? The God of the Muslims is 100% DIFFERENT from the God of the Christians.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Whose existance am I negating?

Misconception of your God or my God? You must really be feeling like someone so knowledgable about 'GOD', only I wonder which.

Na by force? The God of the Muslims is 100% DIFFERENT from the God of the Christians.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
tohirah: so who is the father you claim jesus has?

I Claim?

The father of Jesus is God, Our Heavenly Father, The Holy One of Isreal, The Husband of Isreal etc.

Is Allah the God of Isreal? Is Isreal His prized possession?

Sweetheart, the God of Islam is different from the God of Christianity.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
bukatyne:

I Claim?

The father of Jesus is God, Our Heavenly Father, The Holy One of Isreal, The Husband of Isreal etc.

Bukatyne, you are so infantile. The 'God of this, the God of that.' Such illogicalities just to be able to hold on to your Christian dogma. If I say Bukatyne is the Queen of Nigeria, the Prettiest girl in the world and the richest woman ever. Does my saying these things make them true or make you different from being your wonderful self? Your attempt to 'balkanise' God is childish.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Bukatyne, you are so infantile. The 'God of this, the God of that.' Such illogicalities just to be able to hold on to your Christian dogma. If I say Bukatyne is the Queen of Nigeria, the Prettiest girl in the world and the richest woman ever. Does my saying these things make them true or make you different from being your wonderful self? Your attempt to 'balkanise' God is childish.

Maclatunji, I believe you don't want posts offensive to islam but you can write posts offensive to christians.

I really don't understand the issues you have with whatever names I decide to call my God and not yours.

And No, It's God Himeslf that gave himself those names.

Learn respect for the God of Christians and stop running your hands about things you have no idea of
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
bukatyne:

Maclatunji, I believe you don't want posts offensive to islam but you can write posts offensive to christians.

I really don't understand the issues you have with whatever names I decide to call my God and not yours.

And No, It's God Himeslf that gave himself those names.

Learn respect for the God of Christians and stop running your hands about things you have no idea of

I have not said anything offensive, I am only challenging your beliefs which is allowed. I will take this post as an appeal to be left alone. Ok, but start thinking more about my points.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by FindOut(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
bukatyne:

I Claim?

Bukatyne, the God we muslims worship created the heavens and the Earth, Adam, Eve, Abraham, Isaac, Noah, Jacob, Jesus Christ, David, Solomon, Prophet Muhammad, Jonah, Job (Peace be upon them all) e.t.c. The God we muslims also worship has asked us to serve Him, not ascribe any partners or equals to Him, believe in His Oneness, power and supremacy, and obey His commandments because a day will come when we will be made to account for our actions.

If our God is "100 percent different" from yours, i hereby respectfully ask you, Are you an idol/ "Man of God"/ son of man worshipper?? Sincere apologies if this question offends you, but please answer. I'm curious cheesy .

I'm a Muslim, and i have copies of the Qur'an (thats our Holy Book containing all mankind needs to know to be successful here on earth and in the hereafter) in Arabic & English, so all i said above describing the God muslims serve have their basis in that Qur'an.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Find Out!:

Bukatyne, the God we muslims worship created the heavens and the Earth, Adam, Eve, Abraham, Isaac, Noah, Jacob, Jesus Christ, David, Solomon, Prophet Muhammad, Jonah, Job (Peace be upon them all) e.t.c. The God we muslims also worship has asked us to serve Him, not ascribe any partners or equals to Him, believe in His Oneness, power and supremacy, and obey His commandments because a day will come when we will be made to account for our actions.

If our God is "100 percent different" from yours, i hereby respectfully ask you, Are you an idol/ "Man of God"/ son of man worshipper?? Sincere apologies if this question offends you, but please answer. I'm curious cheesy .

I'm a Muslim, and i have copies of the Qur'an (thats our Holy Book containing all mankind needs to know to be successful here on earth and in the hereafter) in Arabic & English, so all i said above describing the God muslims serve have their basis in that Qur'an.

I am not offended by your question

The muslim God didn't create Jesus Christ. Christ is a title meaning 'The Anointed one' or 'Messiah' that's why Jesus Christ is sometimes referred to as 'The Christ'. Jesus was a very common name amongst the jews

I don't worship man of God/Idol or whatever. Ask yourself these questions:

Why would the same 'God' say different things in His books (Bible and Quran)?
God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten SOn that whosoever believeth in HIm {Jesus Christ} shall not perish but have everlasting life John 3:16

Do you believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit?

Are you a son of God?

Is your God the God of Isreal? The Christian God expressively identified Himself with the Jews/Isrealites and called Himself 'The Holy One of Isreal', 'The Husband of Isreal', 'The Father of Isreal' etc.

Muslims have been promised paradise while Christians have been promised Heaven. why?

Find Out, If you sincerely read the Bible and Quran, you will know that they are talking about two different 'Gods'.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
^See confusion in progress. Kai, Bukatyne. You are presenting kindagarten arguments here.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by udatso: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2013
bukatyne:

I am not offended by your question

The muslim God didn't create Jesus Christ. Christ is a title meaning 'The Anointed one' or 'Messiah' that's why Jesus Christ is sometimes referred to as 'The Christ'. Jesus was a very common name amongst the jews

I don't worship man of God/Idol or whatever. Ask yourself these questions:

Why would the same 'God' say different things in His books (Bible and Quran)?
God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten SOn that whosoever believeth in HIm {Jesus Christ} shall not perish but have everlasting life John 3:16

Do you believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit?

Are you a son of God?

Is your God the God of Isreal? The Christian God expressively identified Himself with the Jews/Isrealites and called Himself 'The Holy One of Isreal', 'The Husband of Isreal', 'The Father of Isreal' etc.

Muslims have been promised paradise while Christians have been promised Heaven. why?

Find Out, If you sincerely read the Bible and Quran, you will know that they are talking about two different 'Gods'.

The fact that u feel they are talkn abt two diFferent God doesn't mean we ol av different God. If muslims av dia God, d xtian and ol oda religions av dia gods, dnt u thnk its impossible as there wil b different Gods in charge of this world..if so, hu is the supreme? U are talkn abt Y wd God say different things in two books if they are both from God..mayb u shd ask urself dis " y does God say different things in different bible versions of different chapters, wt so many contradictions(sori abt dis bt its tru and if u need proof 4 me 2 prove it, jst let me knw). And errors...
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2013
Guys/Girls can we focus (Re-Focus) on the issue at hand, it is not about who's God is better/best. it is about Children at a time of their life when their mental and psychological faculties are ripe for the right form of instruction. if they fail to get it right at this point in their lives, they will grow into adults with the wrong set of ideals and perception about life. so stop your bickering and concentrate on the issue at hand
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
udatso:
The fact that u feel they are talkn abt two diFferent God doesn't mean we ol av different God. If muslims av dia God, d xtian and ol oda religions av dia gods, dnt u thnk its impossible as there wil b different Gods in charge of this world..if so, hu is the supreme? U are talkn abt Y wd God say different things in two books if they are both from God..mayb u shd ask urself dis " y does God say different things in different bible versions of different chapters, wt so many contradictions(sori abt dis bt its tru and if u need proof 4 me 2 prove it, jst let me knw). And errors...

@bolded: I don't understand what you mean

I believe you are a muslim, do you honestly believe that muslims and Christians serve the same God?
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
bukatyne:

I believe you are a muslim, do you honestly believe that muslims and Christians serve the same God?

We both strive to worship God. Are there several gods in your estimation? If you believe that then there's something wrong somewhere.

Whilst it is true that we both strive to serve the same God, it is obvious that one of the parties is in error. The first chapter of the Quran addresses it.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by udatso: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
bukatyne:

Yes, we serve thesame God in different ways based on different beliefs...
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
udatso:
Yes, we serve thesame God in different ways based on different beliefs...

ok, then.

Be prepared to follow me to church on sunday...

You can still dress like a muslim, bow down to pray when they call prayer points etc

But you will do it in the church and pray to the God we pray to.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by maclatunji: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
bukatyne:

ok, then.

You can still dress like a muslim, bow down to pray when they call prayer points etc

Religion is different from Monotheism. What you are suggesting is outright Polytheism with your several 'gods' ideology.

Most Christians would consider such an idea heretical.

You associate Jesus (AS) and the 'Holy Spirit' with God. That doesn't mean God exists in multiplicity, it simply means you have a wrong notion from our perspective.

Hehehehe.

Muslims can convert Churches to Mosques. Several have been converted throughout history.
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by udatso: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
bukatyne:

ok, then.

I belv u are educated. Read my comment again. I said we worship thesame god in different ways due to different blf....so askn me to com worship wt u in ur church jst tels me u dnt understand the simple english
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by omokayode9258(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
ezedolar: Muslims na wahala always protesting
nd christians ar knwn to d violatn of constitutnal human right. Wen u pple ar doin ur own, pple wulnt c it bt wen d muslims fight bak dt is wen u wil be gushn out rubish. Had it bn its ur sister dt ws beatn by a muslin teacha cos of bringn bible to d sch, what wuld u hv said. May God safe nigerians nd dr bias atitude
Re: Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG by omokayode9258(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
udatso:
Am sorry if my words were offensive..bt seriously we can talk abt dis ol day. D case of hajj is different. In xtrianity, its nt compulsory for a xtian to visit rome(correct me if am wrong), and d govmnt sponsor both parties..its nt jst muslims alone(correct me if am wrong), so hw is dis impertial? Wot am sayn is d use of hijab a bad tn? Wot negatv effect does it av ? I knw u wil come up wt it has 2 b uniform since its sch uniform....u shd also knw dat, uniform is what we agreed 4 it 2 b..if its nt going against any moral value of a society, y shd it b opposed evn when its a compulsory act on d people involved...in islam, if u are under d rule of a xtian( like d sch was a private sch owned by a xtian), defintly, as a muslim, if u must follow d injuctions of ur faith, u wd av 2 leave d sch and find smwhere else u can av such freedom except otherwise.....nw, dis sch is a state/federal govnmnt sch and its neither xtians' nor muslims'..so y shd d muslims b stoppped..smbdy said, hw abt evry oda set of religion bringn dia cultures 2 sch bt let's look at it dis way. For d celestial church 4 example, u only where ur white garmnt wen going 2 church and as soon as u bak, dats d end...hijab is an ol tym wear...d truth is as soon is d sound of islam comes in, no bdy is willing 2 compromise....is there any xtian practise dat muslims av tried 2 prevent d xtians from doing as long as its their doctrine....islam is a religion of peace...media has its own impact in ol of dis in portrayn islam as against peace both nationaly and internationly...
bro, infact u hv done justice 2 d issue, bt stil, d biasd mind wil neva stick to d trut. As rgds goin to jeru, its neva part of christianity, it ws requestd 4 cos of d hajj nd sinc then, govt has bn financn it d way they do 4 hajj bt 1 fact is dt 99.3% of thos doin hajj use dr own earnd money whl d remainin percentag is sponsrd by govt unlike xtianity whr they dnt view it as part of dr relign. Also, doin haj is part of islamic worshp, d muslims go to haj to worsh nd its d most populatd congregatn bt goin to jeru has notng to do worshp bt jst a tour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? / The Black Man And His Allah / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.