Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549734 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Flow flow. How many tyms i call u? If ma pple cari me go psychia na u i go hold o. Anyway chop knuckle joor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by IZUKWU(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2013
Why na this girl wey wan molestation flow , why not kate.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2013
Ezeebube2: Baba Flow, its true that ur story is a joy to read, but me i no go comment again because u always ignore my compliments. If i try am again, mk i n.aked baff 4 my bathroom. grin

make una help me beg Ezeebube oh! Na my oga at the top make me never reply ur comment oh. Nwanne biko eweliwe.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2013
flow1759:

aaaaaah!! Am short of words. See person dey get sleepless night because of me oh. I don become superstar oh. Or so i tot.
your story wot it, so i tot....
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donez(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Flowizzy u funny die. Kip it rollin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2013
"Flow wetin make u dey waka like dis na?" Bigie asked as i came to join them seating under the Mango tree the next day after church. "i hit my leg for stone as i dey waka" i lied.

We were discussing football, from football we started discussing women. Man was narrating to us how he slept with a traditional ruler's daughter in the North, and how he almost lost his hands to Sharia because of that singular act. He said, "mehn!! i enjoy the f''uck wey i f''uck the girl no be small, Northern girls dey sweat oh".

All of a sudden Pkc and MOG appeared in front of us like two angels. I never saw them coming

"i say i enjoy the f''uck no be small" Man was still shouting at the top of his voice. He was carried away by the f''uck story he was narrating that he barely saw PKC and MOG. I tapped him lightly, and on noticing their presence, the f''uck story changed to another story.

"i say i enjoy the church no be small, i enjoy the church today no be small, abi Flow u no enjoy the church today?" Man wey dey reason!! Always trying to cover up his sins. "i enjoy am na" I helped him out. It was of no use because PKC and MOG already heard his f''uck story.

"Man wey dey reason!! Must u cover up ur sins?" Pkc said, "all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God, but must you sin such sin?" MOG added. "pls change ur ways oh" Pkc said.

"ok Man, u will join us to preach the Gospel in Hostels" Pkc said, "and Flow will also join us, because we need two persons, one person will go with Pkc and the other person will go with me" MOG added.

But why always me? "abi my name dey sweat for mouth to talk? E be like say i go change my name oh" i tot.

"it is a mandate from our Pastor to go win the souls of students to Christ, and also invite them to Church" Pkc informed, "we have selected u guys as our Brethen to join us in this Divine mandate" MOG added. "ok, lets go sir" Man found his lost voice. "no, u guys can't go dis way, u have to go inside and change into something more decent" MOG said.

As I and Man reluctantly left to change, i heard Pkc said, "change into a decent cloth, and make sure you tuck in ur shirt".

"ordinary to follow una go preach nahim i go dey tuck in, shey i be Pastor?" i tot.

I never knew that was the day i would be ordained as a temporary Pastor.

I never knew i would see the good, the bad, and the "worwor".

4 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2013
Ride on baba
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chingy74: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2013
pastor flow, api easter in advance
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sosiq: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Guy y e slow na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by BarnabasCo: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
PassiOn Of christ»»Hapi gOOd friday!... By the way make una no chop meat,remember say na today dem kpuf Jesus lipsrsealed
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
chingy74: pastor flow, api easter in advance

chingy74, happy E* in advance to you too
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Barnabas_Co: PassiOn Of christ»»Hapi gOOd friday!... By the way make una no chop meat,remember say na today dem kpuf Jesus lipsrsealed

Mama Barnabas: Barnabas don thief all my meat for pot oh. Barnabas!! Where dis boy? Who chop all the meat for pot?
Barnabas: Mama i no chop any meat oh, i go troway all the meat for pot because today na Good Friday and dem tell us for church make we no eat meat

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sherifatraji(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pastor flow happy easter in advance
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]I'm a silent follower of this tread right from day one......i'll keep on following flow like John and i won't deny flow like peter neither will i betray flow like JUDAS!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sherifatraji(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flow I dey gbadun ur tori die, I must say u are a very talented writer. I've been a silent follower all dis while. Guy u too much. Kip it up n kip on flowing!!! Cos we are enjoying u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
sherifat raji: Flow I dey gbadun ur tori die, I must say u are a very talented writer. I've been a silent follower all dis while. Guy u too much. Kip it up n kip on flowing!!! Cos we are enjoying u

my female fans are increasing by the day. My e-wives beware!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Its good friday guyz
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
you don become T.pastor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by BarnabasCo: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
flow1759:

Mama Barnabas: Barnabas don thief all my meat for pot oh. Barnabas!! Where dis boy? Who chop all the meat for pot?
Barnabas: Mama i no chop any meat oh, i go troway all the meat for pot because today na Good Friday and dem tell us for church make we no eat meat

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Ezeebube2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
flow1759:

make una help me beg Ezeebube oh! Na my oga at the top make me never reply ur comment oh. Nwanne biko eweliwe.

Ehen... I've bein de tink say my comment de ghost mode. At least i done finally get flowiedential e-handshake. Ride on nwanne m.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chingy74: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
pastor flow i jus dey 1da wetin u wan preach abt, til den shaa
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
"ehn, we will call you by ur real names for the purpose of this assignment, so ur name is Brother Ugo, while u will be known as Brother Chinonso" Pkc was reffering to I and Man. That was my first day of hearing Man's real name. Chinonso!! What an innocent name for a s'turborn boy.

"Brother Chinonso you will be going with Pkc, while Brother Ugo will be with me" MOG said. "u guys will be going to South Africa while we will be going to Umunkoto" Pkc added.

After about 10minutes of walking, we pathed. So Pkc and Man or rather Brother Chinonso were to preach in hostels at Umunkoto, while MOG and Brother Ugo was to preach in some hostels at South Africa. The dreaded South Africa.

The name South Africa could not be likened to the Southern African Nation where Nelson Mandela hails. Only God knows how the name came to be. But one thing i knew about South Africa was that; as "Bishop's cot" was to IMSU, so was South Africa to Poly Nekede. They were both home for cultist. Or better still "cultist paradise".

We entered a hostel, and i knocked at the first room by the left. A female voice responded and told us to come in. I thanked my stars it wasn't a male room, because i was scared of South African boys.

We met four ladies inside. The ladies were all 1/2 n''aked, one of them was putting on a b'ombshot that if i said she was 3/4 n''aked, i would be saying nothing but the truth. As MOG preached to them, i listened keenly because maybe i might be the next to preach, just maybe.

I tried to look away from the fresh l'aps the ladies were exposing to me, but the more i tried to resist temptation, the more temptation stares me in the face. I looked left, "fresh l'aps", i looked right, "fresh l'aps". So i looked up.

"Devil get behind me" i was praying in my mind, with my eyes still up. The "devils" didn't get behind me but was still in front of me with their fresh l'aps glowing to my eyes. Oh!! How i wished my "Chairman" would respect himself, how i wished it wouldn't respond to stimuli.

It responded to stimuli and stood at attention, forming an Atlas mountain that Everyone in the room could see. Woe betide me if any of the Ladies saw my Chairman at attention, so in other to cover it from them, i made use of my Bible. I opened my Bible, placed it on top of my Chairman and pretended i was studying the word of God. Lord have mercy on Brother Ugo, Have mercy.

Was MOG not a man with Chairman like me? Wasn't he seeing the fresh l'aps? When a Man becomes a Pastor, his S'exual urge dies, or so i tot

MOG finished preaching and it was time to go, yet my Chairman refused to go down.

"lemme go ease myself outside" I said, and I stood up, hurriedly made for the door, within split seconds, i was outside. Never to return.

That was my "Good" experience as a temporary Pastor. What awaited me was the "Bad" and the "Worwor" experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nice one flow!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by macderu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just caught up from 'march 7'.... Na like say I nor fit read fast enuff! Dis ish dey addictive die. Flow na sure best seller walai... Inshort, ama add 'talai' to dat one grin

BTW, 2nd to comment,tho I bet I read dis update 1st tongue
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MrAnoTi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flowa and pkc unu weldone.. Oya flowa flow on
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by macderu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
#pops out to check out 'ibo wey like yoruba' while awaiting d flowician's next update on MWDR#
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
FLow u knw CMC hostel close to assemblies busstop? Me crash for that place wen i cum nekede. But u sure say cultist full SA? Bcoz wen me cum there, i stay lyk 2mnts plus, dat area dry
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SexyDuby(f): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
flow1759:

my female fans are increasing by the day. My e-wives beware!
Flowistic Flooooooow.........so na all dese ur e-wives & fans no make u remember say u get "Away match" wit sexyduby. I don vex!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wizee: FLow u knw CMC hostel close to assemblies busstop? Me crash for that place wen i cum nekede. But u sure say cultist full SA? Bcoz wen me cum there, i stay lyk 2mnts plus, dat area dry

wizee if u know sch environment well well, u go know say the place wey dry for day time nahim dey bad pass for night. Maybe u no dey come outside for night the time wey u stay S/A. Yes i know Assemblies bus stop wey dey for Umudibia. U know maternity bus stop?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by simple2626(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flow na tru u talk, I use to stay in mallorca suit, dat is in SA, my guy to be sincere dat place na lions den.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
SexyDuby:
Flowistic Flooooooow.........so na all dese ur e-wives & fans no make u remember say u get "Away match" wit sexyduby. I don vex!

my one and only SexyDuby, No vex, ok i will spend three "Away" nights with you. How about that? *if josphine hear am, i don smell pepper be dat*
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2013
simple2626: Flow na tru u talk, I use to stay in mallorca suit, dat is in SA, my guy to be sincere dat place na lions den.

no mind Wizee. SA wey dem dey shoot gun like say na knockout. I almost die there na. I go knack una d tori of how i almost die there sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.