Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549793 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rashoki: 2:48am On Mar 31, 2013
flow1759:

Rashoki, no be by force to write for English na, u for use pidgin, i go understand. Which one be "it is not an optional" Abi na queen's English? grin
.no vex maybe u no gt me well,jez continue ur story...wit tym u go undastand!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by plainmirror(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2013
MOG dey fuckup ni,ℓ bet he is just faking a pastor.his act of trying 2 task dat lady via t shirt all in †нэ name of seed simply justifies nd underlines his pastorial incompetence.
*case closed*

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2013
Dat MOG na 419
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by macderu(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Dis MOG na tif. Shey na spiritual obtaining make we call dis one abi wetin D girl sef na local maga angry
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by IZUKWU(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2013
Aro mate,flow dey go.laf wan kill me.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sherifatraji(f): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Dat MOG dey fuckup o, na 419 him b
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Aro wey you dey
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by BarnabasCo: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
You guys should stop criticising MOG...Evry1 has tried to dupe sm1 through a way or another,,so peeps stop Guaping.. undecided
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Monday came bringing the thoughts of kponkpon.

"Madam say after today we go wait till next week before we go come work again, say her pekin we dey abroad never send money wey we go use continue the work" Man said as we walked to work that morning, "but why she talk like that na?" I asked, "when we reach there make u ask her" No one said that but Man, Man wey dey reason.

"that mean say we need to dey look for where we go dey work till Madam Ifeoma call us back" Brainbox said, "no worry tomorrow i go carry una go one place, them dey call am Nekede Exclusive garden, work plenty there" Man promised.

As work was in progress, i noticed Madam Ifeoma was staring at me althrough, "make dis woman no dey put eye for my work na, abi she think say i dey cheat?" I tot.

Yes, her eyes were on me, not in suspicion but in s'eduction.

After about two hours of tiring kponkpon, she said, "Flow i want to see u at Old solja's house now!".

"Flow wetin u do na?" I heard Brainbox said, "i no know oh" I replied, "when you reach there u go know" Man used his usual words.

"abi she wan tell me say make i stop to dey work for her site? Abi she wan tell me say i no sabi work? Wetin i do na?" I was lost in my tots as i walked to Old solja's house.

I got to Old solja's shanty house, and the whole place was deserted, then i heard, "come in Flow, am here" Madam Ifeoma said from inside, "why dis woman say make i come in, abi she wan use me do b'lood money?" I tot as i walked into Old solja's room. "hey! Sweaty Flow, come seat by my side" She said, "make i come seat by ur side, for wetin na? Abi kponkpon dey by ur side?" I almost said.

"i want you to make love to me here" She said bringing her hands close to my John thomas. "and if i don't?" i thought i said that in my mind, unfortunately i spoke it out. "if u don't, first of all u will lose ur job, and i will screem that you want to r'ape me here, and u known how the people of this place handles boys that r'apes, they will lynch you to death" Madam Ifeoma threatened and grabbed my John thomas, "yeeeh, my p'rick oh, she wan cut my prick for money ritual oh, Old solja help me oh" i almost shouted, even if i did, nobody would come to my rescue because Old solja lived alone and he wasn't around.

"but am dirty na, and i don't have a C'ondom" I complained to her who was already taking off my kponkpon attire. "don't worry i have c'ondoms in my bag, and i don't mind that u are dirty" She said pushing me to Old solja's bed that smelt like s'kunk.
"mhnnnnn!! Who mess?" i almost said, oweing to the fact that Old solja's bed smelt as if someone had f'art.

I made love to the Old lady as if i was under duress to do so.

Though it was sweat sha!!!.

I rammed in and out of her extra large Honey well that was drowning my J'ohn thomas. As i rammed in and out, i felt sorry for myself that i was having s'ex with a woman old enough to be my mum.

Mehn! She was enjoying the sweat sensation my J'ohn thomas sent, i was also enjoying the swimming my J'ohn thomas swam in her poolsize Honey well.

That would be the first and last time i would have s'ex with her, even if she put a gun to my head, i promised myself. A promised i was sure would fail.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ifeolad8: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
;DNice1 but u go still do anoda round nw or so I tot

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francheezy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Flowey..U don start again...SUNDAY 4 DAT MATA
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
ifeolad8: ;DNice1 but u go still do anoda round nw or so I tot

how you take know? Or so i tot.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
no complain, you don dey view her yansh like d shape of Tv...... You enjoy it so i tot.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Ladybianca(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
flow u re seriously 4getin me...and i dnt like it one bit....wats wit sexyduby anyway?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wen it comes 2 Bleep, baba flow i trust u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Ladybianca(f): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
and @ sexy duby and josephine4gud,,,,jst better respect urselves b4 i lose temper....go n ask abt imsu babes oh...last warning
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by mosquitoNet(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Guy, follow your guy na... Aro ruggedy u baad oh.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by macderu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
#man wey dey reason... New update 'downloaded'

*rushes back out to start barrack boy*

Chei, dis flow go take tori finish person for NL! Hope I can finish barrack boy by tmrw nite so I go fit work for tuesday cos e sure me die say I no go fit focus otherwise.

Tuale for u flowz!! cool
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
"guy no be today we go go dat Nekede Exclusive garden, na tomorrow, i wan go fill JAMB form" Man said the next morning after morning devotion. "me sef dey comot, i dey enter IMSU, the course wey i get spill over na today them dey do the test" I said.

I came back from school at about 2pm and met a full house save Pkc. "where Pkc go na?" I asked, "u dey ask M'umu question, shey you no know where him dey dey? na Church na" Snoop replied. "food dey house?" I asked, "no food oh" Man responded.

As we sat under the Mango tree munching unripe P-square, then came Bigie. The Notorious BIG.

"dis one wey una dey chop P-square wey no ripe, food no dey una house?" Bigie asked, "food no dey house oh" the revenous Baba jay responded.

"guys i get one good idea oh, make we catch some of dis Haruna fowl cook chop na, him no dey house oh" Notorious BIG suggested. Good idea indeed.

I never bought the idea, but what was i to do? An idle mind is the devil's workshop, they say.

We bagan to chase the fowls around the compound. I knew it wouldn't be a wild Goose chase.

Bigie caught a hen that was as f'at as himself, he handed it over to me, and i tranfered it to a big drum. Next, Brainbox caught a c'ock, he handed it over to me and i tranfered it to the big drum. At the end of the chase that lasted for about an hour, we caught 4hens and 2c'ocks.

Althrough while we were chasing the fowls, Daniel and David were watching us keenly. I was wondering what they would be saying in their minds, maybe they would be saying, "these men are thieves, i don't want to be like them when i grow up". Same thing i said when i was their age, i said i wouldn't smoke but i turned out to be a Lord of smoke, i said i wouldn't womanize but i turned out having s'ex with a woman old enough to be my mum. My next s'ex escapade might be with a woman old enough to be my grandmum, or so i tot.

We fetched firewood, made fire outside, and we started preparing chicken pepper soup.

Since Haruna had almost a hundred fowls, he would hardly notice we stole six fowls, just six fowls, or so i tot.

Snoop bought three bottles of Baron de vale wine for us to use to send home the chicken pepper soup. How thoughtful of Snoop. But where did he get the money for the drinks? I was sure he didn't steal it because non of my roomates were thieves, i could confidently say that, or so i tot.

The chicken pepper soup was ready within an hour.

Man was the first to munch his share of the meat, as he took the first big bite, David and Daniel cheered, "Man wey dey reason!!". "eeeeeh! Children Children" Man said to them.

"make we come chop?" Daniel and David chorused. "i resemble una Papa? Abeg make una go read una book" Man replied them.

The two kids walked away, and as they were a bit far, they shouted, "Man wey dey thief Fowl" and they ran.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by macderu(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
#finished barrack boy... Was almost tempted to read while driving home sef undecided

E sure me say I no go sleep tonite... Hope say u go update enuff o wink

But come, dat madam ifeoma na perv o! Wit all d cement and sweat wey dey ur body, she still wan nack for dat kain ol' soja bed... Sotay she dey carry condi up and down sef... Chei! Person wey see am for town dey do big 'oman go tink say na one beta pesin. Hope say u no do am chicken-licken sha o grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Man wey dy thief indeed
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by kelvin1191(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Flowa, unu no go kill person o! After bleeping old c*unt na haruna fowl. Anyway, d fowl groove reminds me of my stay @ Comilla (44) barrack, Kaduna.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
You suppose give dem small chop nao, u think say na only ur mouth chincken pepper soup dey sweet. They will tell haruna so i tot grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nduking92(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2013
Aro flowey u and my brother(mbaise)brainbox no try for dis one.una suppose giv d children smal,make sure they chop am finish for una face b4 leavin,anyway Innachesta innacosta innabruta all barga mind are not d same.flavour n'abania beg me make i yarn u "fire d go,flowey oku"
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donifez(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2013
Flowey...u no dey fail to deliver,but man for cut small chicken for those pikin ooh to avoid "Theft leakage"

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2013
The story "Man wey dey reason" has ended. No more updates.

APRIL FOOL grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2013
flow1759: The story "Man wey dey reason" has ended. No more updates.

APRIL FOOL grin
so i tot
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 001solar(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2013
Thumbs up flow make u dey flow dey go jo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
April wetin? Abeg continue jare
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
The igboh i smoked was gradually turning my head up side down that to everything MOG said i responded with Amen. Even when he said, "this ur boutique is beautiful", "Amen!!" I responded and the Lady stared at me in a strange way, as if i was mad.

Yes! I was mad, mad for Christ, inspired by igboh, or so i tot.

He barely had started praying when i heard, "returning those clothes to her". I initially tot it was the Voice of God. "i say make u return those clothes to my sister" the voice said again, this time i was sure it wasn't the Voice of God so i opened my eyes and saw a thick beard guy. MOG fumbled as he gave the clothes back to the lady.

The guy brought out a dagger and said, "i go chok una if una no leave this shop now".

MOG was the first to run out and i followed with a great speed, say 20km/sec. The guy ran after us with so much speed that he was getting closer to me.

I increased my speed to 30km/sec, wishing i had a third leg. As for MOG, he ran so fast that he mistakenly dropped his Bible to the ground. Like "James hardly chase", he was really hard to chase.

The guy stopped chasing us because he was tired and I thanked God Almighty because I too was tired.

Since that day i vowed never to go preaching with the lily livered MOG.[/quote]

Oga Flow if u kill me wit laughter I swear u go burry me o! And e no be Awusa kind of burial o! U must perform all the funeral rights (which is seven days) plus killin' of COWS ya na ya so, u know how far naw!
Good work bro!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by macderu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chei, I fell for it! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.