Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549595 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is it a must dat he shud correct it?since u knw d meaning..oya oga flow..com nak us mor tori so dat we cn flow wit u oo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Madawaki01: Is it a must dat he shud correct it?since u knw d meaning..oya oga flow..com nak us mor tori so dat we cn flow wit u oo
are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
y ix flow bcumn slow wid updatex recently?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MrAnoTi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
flow1759:

Mr Anoti!
Naso u hate me reach?

No oh.. I just like the rest pass you!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
If nobody talk about you then you are nobody, flow u r indeed a celeb in nairaland, c'mon kip it running
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
i too know go kill some people.

Flow don hear you people he will make amend.
Some people want to kill the spirit of laugh in me with there so criticism correction...

*na curse i go give such person* embarassedi
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by agentM(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
lwkmd.so nah so oga flow for just die,just like that
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by agentM(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
flow1759: I had always been a good "Tamoher". Tamoh was in born because i grew up in the ghetto.

But that day Tamoh failed me. Or would i say i failed Tamoh.

I clung to the truck with my right hand and held the Fruit juice with my left hand.

All of a sudden, the Fruit Juice fell from my hand to the ground, and the content exploded on the road. "Flow you don pour our Five alive for ground, u don f''uck up" Brainbox yelled at me.

"i don f''uck up true true oh" I said.

Little did i know that worse problem was yet to come.

The truck driver was moving at a very high speed that i was wondering if he was drunk.

Don't drink and drive, they say. But legend has it that if you smoke weed, you would drive as fast as if you were on a F1 race Championship. You could even win the Championship if u wish. If only the F1 race athletes knew about "igboh", they would take like five wraps to increase their l'ibido before the start of every race.

The truck driver was driving that fast because he was a student of Paapa weed secondary school, Nekede, Owerri. I had seen him there before. Maybe he went for early morning "weedioly" lecture before hiting the road. Just maybe.

We got close to a pot hole, yet he drove faster. I was dead frightened. The truck galloped as it reached the pot hole, sending a discordant tune down my brain. Not only that.

My hands failed me.

I lost my grib.

A car was moving at a high speed behind us.

I heard my heart almost burst my solar plexus open.

I was gonna die, or so i tot.

"Am coming home Lord" i said in my mind.

In my mind's eyes, i saw myself in heaven.

All these were unfolding within split seconds.

Within split seconds also, Brainbox skillfully grabbed me by my T-shirt and pulled me back. I was saved by the bell.

I was saved by Brainbox.

The same Brainbox i almost poisoned with Urine.

He grabbed me with so much Dexterity i must say. Little wonder he told me while we were at Umunkoto that he had worked as a bus Conductor in Lagos before he got admission into the University, i never believed him then.

But I could now believe.

I found back my grib, as i managed to clung to the truck, even though i was as fidgety as Baba jay the Epilepsy victim.

"oga driver take am easy oh, na human beings dey here, no be goat" Man yelled at the driver.

"na me carry una enter my motor? Who tell una to hang there?" the driver responded.

"naso person dey die oh" i said to myself, as i saw that my T-shirt was torn.

Better for me to the n''aked than for me to be gone.

"because dead body no dey mix rice and beans"

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by agentM(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
flow1759: I had always been a good "Tamoher". Tamoh was in born because i grew up in the ghetto.

I clung to the truck with my right hand and held the Fruit juice with my left hand.

All of a sudden, the Fruit Juice fell from my hand to the ground, and the content exploded on the road. "Flow you don pour our Five alive for ground, u don f''uck up" Brainbox yelled at me.

The truck driver was moving at a very high speed that i was wondering if he was drunk.

Don't drink and drive, they say. But legend has it that if you smoke weed, you would drive as fast as if you were on a F1 race Championship. You could even win the Championship if u wish. If only the F1 race athletes knew about "igboh", they would take like five wraps to increase their l'ibido before the start of every race.

The truck driver was driving that fast because he was a student of Paapa weed secondary school, Nekede, Owerri. I had seen him there before. Maybe he went for early morning "weedioly" lecture before hiting the road. Just maybe.

We got close to a pot hole, yet he drove faster. I was dead frightened. The truck galloped as it reached the pot hole, sending a discordant tune down my brain. Not only that.

My hands failed me.

I lost my grib.

Within split seconds also, Brainbox skillfully grabbed me by my T-shirt and pulled me back. I was saved by the bell.

I was saved by Brainbox.

He grabbed me with so much Dexterity i must say. Little wonder he told me while we were at Umunkoto that he had worked as a bus Conductor in Lagos before he got admission into the University, i never believed him then.

But I could now believe.

I found back my grib, as i managed to clung to the truck, even though i was as fidgety as Baba jay the Epilepsy victim.

"oga driver take am easy oh, na human beings dey here, no be goat" Man yelled at the driver.

"na me carry una enter my motor? Who tell una to hang there?" the driver responded.

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mutaino7(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
, flow1759,
Oya update.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by agentM(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2013

My hands failed me.

I lost my grib.

I was saved by Brainbox.

But I could now believe.

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by agentM(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2013

My hands failed me.

I lost my grib.

I was saved by Brainbox.

But I could now believe.

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Warlord3000(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Who the F**K is this agentM derailing the thread with spam quote?

Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ miss road ni?

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by alfablondy: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
I guess he missed road or is he an agent of derailers
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Imprida(f): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Finally gotten to the end of the thread
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg o na who b dis agent M. If dem send u tel them say u no c dis thread
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Itsalphaa(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Francuiz: Abeg o na who b dis agent M. If dem send u tel them say u no c dis thread
dis mods wont do nything 2 dis agentm nw o.......mtschew
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by c0ast0l: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Agent M.umu! see wetin u dey do to urself.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Who is this Agent M(Madness)in this forum
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
brokoto: are you serious?
yer nau
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
No Mama Calabar that day. We ate at home, so we weren't hungry, or so i tot.

No Ike Nwoke also. Were were full of strength, or so i tot.

The work for that day was different.

We were to clear the bushes that were grown around the partially erected building of the Filling Station to be.

Madam Ifeoma ordered us to clear the bushy area because we would be casting the outside concrete soon.

She agreed to pay us 2500naira each for the job, and she left to return later when we might had completed the job.

So it was more of a collective task than an individual task.

"but na cheating oh, some people sabi clear grass pass some people na" I tot.

People like me were expert in clearing bushes, be it Field or Forest. Cutlass was a tool my right hand loved so much.

I was an expert in the game.

An expert because i grew up in a Barrack surrounded by bushes. Bush Clearing was what i started practising as young as age 10.

As we continued clearing, i saw Brainbox was fumbling with his cutlass. Infact he was practically quarrelling with his cutlass. Like they say; "bad workman always quarrels with his tool". He was indeed a bad workman.

As we were half way through, suddenly, i saw something moved in the bush just close to me.

I tot it was a snake, so i withdrew.

I continued cutting, and it moved again, bringing out its u'gly head. I instantly realized it was a snake. A huge green snake.

"make una come see snake oh" i cried out.

My fellow labourers came closer to see that the Snake had gone hiding.

"e don run" i said. Before i finished saying that, it came out again.

Igbakwambo and Ochagbuorie ran away very fast stumbling in the process . I too ran, but not too far from sight. Brainbox was nowhere to be found, he had disappeared. I could recall he had told me he hated Snakes.

But Man still stood there.

He stood there speaking what sounded like Hausa.

Was Hausa Language the Language of Snakes? So i tot.

I came closer to hear it wasn't Hausa, it was an incantation. An incantation to tame the Snake.

"Man u get mind oh" i said.

He paid me no attention but continued his incantation. He even added dancing to it.

The incantation continued for about 10minutes.

And all of a sudden, the Snake came out of the bush and crawled to Man's leg.

From Man's leg it advanced to his d''ick area. Was it heading to eat up Man's third leg? Or was it adding to Man's Legs to make him have Four legs?

"Man e go chop ur p'rick oh" I said.

Man paid me no attention but continued with incantation.

Or was Man a Native doctor when he was in Sokoto?

The snake came out from the belt area of his trouser and headed for his chest.

Before i knew it, the Snake had twined Man's stomach and Man held it by the head with his left hand.

The sight made huge goose pimples grew all over my body.

Was i dreaming?

"make una come, e no go bite una" Man said walking towards me.

"make i come wetin? i never wan die" I said as i gathered momentum to run.

As i placed my foot "gear lever" on "gear 5" to take to my heels, something obstructed me and i fell to the ground.

I tried picking myself up but couldn't.

I managed to turn facing the skies.

Man was getting close. He came even closer and said, "Flow e no go bite you, i don tell am say make e no bite you".

"Man abeg, anything wey u want i go give you. Abeg no put that snake for my body, Abeg!! Abeg!!" I pleaded. All to no avail.

"brahaanwawakamadamama!!" was the only word my mouth found to pronounce as Man placed the Snake on me.

True to his words, the Snake didn't bite me. Albeit as it moved round my lower abdomen it sent a sweet sensation to my brain.

Strange world indeed, you would say. How would a human being God created tame an animal with incantation?

The kind of friends i had were gradually scaring poo out of my a''ss.

Since they say; "show me your friends and i will tell you who you are". Man was my friend, so was i a Native Doctor?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
you fear to dat extent? I need to see Man
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by salaudol(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
E dey flow well and more after Odeku. Flowa baba.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chingy74: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2013
flow wel done oo, u don mak mi laf tears comot 4rm my eyez
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2013
F.K.O:
FLOW U NOR GO KILL PERSON.,ABEG CORRECT UR MISTAKE U WRITE SWEET AS SWEAT

thank you F.K.0, I don correct am.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2013
salaudol: E dey flow well and more after Odeku. Flowa baba.

i be Odeku master na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donifez(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2013
If na 4 grass barracks boys sabi dat 1,will like to learn dat incantation ooh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by eletacharly(m): 1:31am On Apr 14, 2013
nice work flow. keep up d gud work.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by kelmich(m): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2013
Finally, I've gotten to the end, since 8.00am, this your story got me glue to my phone. What an adventure you had
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by petokey: 4:33am On Apr 14, 2013
I comment my reserve.

Btw you must like udeme so much hence ur username flow-{1759}

thumbs up bro
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by hanelson(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2013
c0ast0l: Agent M.umu! see wetin u dey do to urself.
guy calm down ok. Wetin u expect from someone that escaped from yaba?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2013
petokey: I comment my reserve.

Btw you must like udeme so much hence ur username flow-{1759}

thumbs up bro

I am a die hard fan of 1759. Infact Guinness company suppose give me award.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.