Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,289 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (551133 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by GOLIDIVA: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Plainmirror na wa for u o! Dat wz too much na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ambivalentstate: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
texanomaly: can you interpret what Flow said earlier:e wu onye ocha nwa nna ya di ojii...Where are the Ibo when you need them? wink Abeg
Flow! I don dey colo. You knew this would drive me crazy. My Ibo friend is sleeping and I can't ask till tomorrow. angry
. Chai Madam Texa u want make we teach you our language abi? You no know say we dey pay school fee to learn your own language abi? ok make a start *draw a sit closer pick up a chalk and slate* but your fee is $5000 five thousand dolars no I mean $500 five hundred dolar
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Omg!! I tot u wia handling kate
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
ambivalentstate: . Chai Madam Texa u want make we teach you our language abi? You no know say we dey pay school fee to learn your own language abi? ok make a start *draw a sit closer pick up a chalk and slate* but your fee is $5000 five thousand dolars no I mean $500 five hundred dolar

why would I pay you when I have so much help for free. Thanks anyway.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by dboye(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
ambivalentstate: . Chai Madam Texa u want make we teach you our language abi? You no know say we dey pay school fee to learn your own language abi? ok make a start *draw a sit closer pick up a chalk and slate* but your fee is $5000 five thousand dolars no I mean $500 five hundred dolar

na true you yarn. if she no quick catch up make you even flog her like ur English teacher take flog u for primary sch.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
d_boye:

na true you yarn. if she no quick catch up make you even flog her like ur English teacher take flog u for primary sch.
shocked
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Flowey fo florence lenu.( ask yoruba guy the mean)
Flow 3-1 florence, flow score 3 away goals

Flow 0-0 kate ( let the game start) dont disappoint us ooo. You must win

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by manmind: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
flow1759: She bent down to pick up the rope and i caught a pictorial view of her a'.ss.

"help me tie it here pls" she pleaded.

As i collected the rope from her, the warmth of her hand increased my blood pressure, my cholesterol level also increased.

I don already full my pocket with c'.ondom, because i had been noticing the "Green light" she always beamed anytime i came around.

She stood close to me, backing me, as i tied the rope, my erected d'ick was evenly stroking her soft a'.ss.

"pls take it easy" she said.

"wetin i go take easy? Na the rope wey i dey tie for up, abi na as my p'rick dey rub you bakassi" I almost said.

"i will" I muttered.

At that moment, i was already losing grip of the rope because of the sweet sensation my brain was recieving.

I took a panoramic view to see her neat c'.leavage staring at me smiling. I smiled back and assured myself; "am coming for you".

From all indications, she was ready to give it to me just how i wanted it. If not for anything, but for the cold weather.

"are you through" She muttered.

The perfume she wore smelled nicely that it made my d'ick stood harder.

"almost!" I replied. I was 75% sure i was "almost" close to taking her clothes off.

From above, my hand moved to touch her b',reast, i thought she would make a statement like; "why did you do that", instead I heard her giggled.

That was an approval, so i f',ondled first with my right hand, and then with both hands.

She gave me a hand as i fumbled to remove her gown.

At the sight of her huge b'.reast, i muttered, "my oh my!!".

My mouth watered for a kiss. I did kissed. I kissed and was lost in the kiss.

The blue light that shone on us made me saw nothing but B'.reast! B'.reast!! B'.reast!!. I saw so many b'.reast like i was seeing double.

I moved a finger to her n'.ipple and tickle it a bit, she moaned in response, and i removed my T-shirt to reveal my thick chest. And also my seven-packs, which she c'aressed with so much dexterity.

She was neatly shaved down there, while i was a Sahara desert. Her p'.ussy looked so juicy and inviting.

As i removed my trouser, my erected d'ick hurried out of my boxers like a Spring.

As she c'aressed my d'ick, i couldn't hold back, so i quickly removed a pack of C.'ondom from my trouser pocket and wore it. I no know whether na me dey wear C'.ondon, abi na C'.ondom dey wear me oh.

At that moment, my d'.ick was about 10inches long, and i saw that it seemed her p'.ussy was Speaking Swahili.

She c'aressed my d'ick again as i moved to her, hungry for action. She pushed me, and i lazily landed on a table by the corner.

It was as if i went to the Gym to work out my d'ick before i came to see her that evening, the muscles in my d'ick was as hard as Aso rock.

She climbed me and i held her l'.aps with my both hands so she wouldn't fall off, breaking my d'ick in the process.

She pounded me like a Yoruba woman would do to Iyan.

Iyan means Pounded Yam. If you think say i dey lie, ask anybody from Ekiti state.

Up and down, she went moaning so loud that i thought someone passing by might hear us.

Nobody would pass by, i was sure, unless of course that person was with an Unbrella because it was raining heavily.

She continued pounding, not minding that the table i sat on was shaky.

I glanced at the door to see that it wasn't locked, that was less a problem, the main problem at that moment was that i was on the verge of falling off the table.

Her huge pair of b'.reast jumped up and down as she pounded harder, so i thought it right to hold them from pulling off. I started f'.ondling them.

But it seemed my f'.ondling was really hurting her unlike before, she removed my both hands, holding them, making it looked like she was riding a Power Bike.

Her holding my both hands and riding was fun, but i feared that i might fall off the shaky plastic table and one of the high-heel shoes on the floor might pierce through my a'.sshole.

From the table, we moved to the floor. If i was Manchester United and she was Chelsea Fc, the floor was my Old Tradford. Her striker Torres scored a goal on the table because i wasn't comfortable, while my striker Roney scored a hat-trick on the floor. I won the UEFA Champions league.

My trophy was the bulk of clothes she gave me. Jeans, T-shirts, long sleeves, short sleeves, and even face caps filled the bag.

I collected my Tupaco and Kpatalico Jewelleries money from her and left her Boutique after the rain stopped.

I thought of not taking the clothes home to my stingy friends, but i thought otherwise because there was enough to go round, and because the clothes were strictly "Osho free".

Osho free means Free of charge.

On my way, i stopped over at an electrical equipment store to buy Kate's socket.

I know say una been dey think say na Kate i wayah, so i for win the money wey guys bet for her head. Well, sorry to disappoint you guys. That was how it went.

So flow nobody in ur group nack Kate? Pls tell us
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Warlord3000(m): 4:55am On Jun 15, 2013
manmind: .

So flow nobody in ur group nack Kate? Pls tell us

And U̶̲̥̅̊ had to quote a whole update all because of this line? SMH
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Nice juicy update! Keep 'em com'n bro...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Cashkhiid(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Hahahaha! Me been don dey think say na Kate u waya sha! More updates oooooooo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Habybullah(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Flow u wicked oh! Weh person bn don de happy say em don win bet! Any way sha... One down, 2 to go!!! Mr Flow knows what m talking about ...or so I tot! Yo Texa! ...is that ur pic on ur profile?! Welcome 2 dza ministry all the same!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Lanceslot(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Wow! You got me there, I stopped where you said " I collected my Tupaco and Kpataliko jewels money and left her boutique after the rain stopped" and scrolled up to know who you really nak ur akpako... Oboy u're legend of the fvcker.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lanceslot: Wow! You got me there, I stopped where you said " I collected my Tupaco and Kpataliko jewels money and left her boutique after the rain stopped" and scrolled up to know who you really nak ur akpako... Oboy u're legend of the fvcker.
Exactly wot hapnd 2 me

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
"better things dey happen to us this days oh, the other day na Flow bring better-better cloth for us, now see fine-fine cloth wey Tega bring for us" Brainbox said as we were taking our pick from the fine clothes Tega brought home.

I and Brainbox almost tore a fine Jeans trouser as we practically fought over it.

"guy you don take one Jeans already, leave this one for me na" I pulled the Jeans from him.

"forget that thing abeg, no be me first collect am?" said the Coconut headed Brainbox.

Brainbox's head was a picture perfect of either Coconut or Water Melon, or a little bit of both. Little wonder he told us he was the Head boy when he was in secondary school.

If the criterion for appointing one as a Head boy was how Big the person's head was, i would had been appointed the Assistant Head boy when i was in secondary school, to assist "Ori oh" who for sure would had been the Head boy.

My head was like Satellite dish when i was in Junior Secondary School, but as i grew older, the Satellite dish grew smaller, yet nobody in the whole school was able to take the second position from me, i comfortably took charge as the "Second man in Command" in the kingdom of Head.

Unlike Ori oh, my head was perfect for my well built body, and cute also, depending on your definition of "cute".

Ori oh's head was like the head of "The Brain" in the Cartoon series "Pinky and the Brain".

Like The Brain, he was short. He was also u'gly, dark in complexion, and a Bulldog look-alike.

Ori is a Yoruba word and it means Head. "Oh" that was added to the "Ori" is an Exclamation.

"guy you don collect one Jeans already na, leave this one for Flow na" Man said.

After much argument, the Coconut head master reluctantly left the Jeans for me.

"Tega you don try as you give us cloth, God go sama you blessing" Snoop said.

Sama isn't the name of a Spainish footballer, i no know how i go explain am for una oh, make i try sha, it is what is said to refer to when something positive is given abundantly to someone. Take note of the word "positive", because for instance, if an Army man land you like 20 slaps in a day, you will be very s'tupid going around telling people the Army man "sama" you slaps.

"thank Oluwa oh, na Oluwa do am" Tega replied.

"shey na Oluwa carry you go Nwanyi Asaba place?" I needed not to say that.

"make una no worry, more of this dey come" Opopo promised.

"yahoo business na better business oh, money dey am, but i no fit do am" I told myself.

An hour later.

Baba jay and Snoop went to resume duty at the barber's shop. Brainbox went to Poly Nekede to write the exam of the course he was spilling over. Man went to visit his younger sister in IMSU. Pkc had not been home for about a week.

"make i go baf" Tega announced.

"make i sleep small" I tried to catch some sleep.

I closed my eyes trying to force sleep, but it was miles away from me.

I thought of going to Tupac and Bigie's room, but i thought otherwise because they might be gambling and i might be tempted to join them, in the process the 10k with me might develop wings.

I thought of going to Big boys cutz to gist with Baba jay and Snoop, but the weather was too hot for a gist.

So i lay on the bed with my eyes closed still pleading with sleep to come.

"Opopo come!" Tega called from the bathroom.

Few seconds later, i heard the bathroom door shut.

Not up to 5minutes later, i heard a noise like someone was moaning.

"this Kate sef, this kin hot afternoon nahim person dey wayah her" I said within, thinking it was Kate that was moaning.

Suddenly i heard, "Papa Ejima good afternon oh" it was Kate greeting Papa Ejima outside.

That was when it dawned on me that Kate wasn't the person moaning.

I stood up, tip toed and stuck my ears to the window, i noticed the moaning wasn't coming from Kate's room, neither was it coming from Papa Ejima's room. It seemed it was coming from within the room.

"this Tega and Opopo una bad oh, una dey watch b'lue film for inside bathroom and una no call me make i follow una watch" I said to myself.

I tip toed to the bathroom door to "flatscreen" if Tega and Opopo were watching B'lue film on their phone.

What i saw! What i saw!! What i saw!! Even if i had hundred mouths, i still wouldn't be able to narrate.

I saw S'odomy.

Tega was giving Opopo d'og style.

I wept.

Save Opopo, Tega didn't look like "Marvin g'ay" to me.

"them no dey write am for face oh" I told myself.

Why must "Fame" and "Money" be identical twins with their elder brother and sister as G'.ayism and L'.esbianism? Is a question for Google.

As i continued watching how Tega rammed Opopo so hard from behind, i promised myself that Tega would never sleep by my side at night. Never!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Neduzze5(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
First to comment... Na wa oh, this your friends bad well well... First it was kate and mama ejima, now its Tega and Opopo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
STC after flows update. my best so far

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Omg!! Nahim b sey opopo nyash don open lyk bucket b dat o, i pity opopo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Coldfaya(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
#yuck#
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Habybullah: Flow u wicked oh! Weh person bn don de happy say em don win bet! Any way sha... One down, 2 to go!!! Mr Flow knows what m talking about ...or so I tot! Yo Texa! ...is that ur pic on ur profile?! Welcome 2 dza ministry all the same!

There is a baby as my profile pic. undecided
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
OMG! Just finished reading the update. shocked
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by eunisam: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
the story done finish abi e never fish
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Paragonova: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
Choi... This one go be dogs over dogs
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Warlord3000(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Na wa oooo.....

Nkan nbe..!!!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
eunisam: the story done finish abi e never fish

You dey pray make e finish?

No worry, your prayer would soon be answered. Very soon.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
flow1759:

I don't think that is what he meat. Make I interpret am? grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
texanomaly:
I don't think that is what he meat. Make I interpret am? grin
WTF
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
yemi2plus2:
WTF
hahahahah. oops....meant...sorry...my fingers are still asleep.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SpicyMimi(f): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
flow1759:

dont even think abt ending this story soon....or else!!! angry
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SpicyMimi(f): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oh my! Tega nd opopo? shocked shocked shocked
this is gettn mre interesting!!!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by IZUKWU(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wonders shall never seize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.