Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (550404 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2013
fujirice:
In igbo language, there is something called "Olu mba" (a people's dialect) and "Igbo izugbe"(universal Igbo language[if I'm not mistaken]). I think most of the Igbo Flow's spoken here is Olumba(his own dialect) hence the reason why you didn't see it in the Igbo dictionaries; eg the "wughi" you talked about is "bughi" in Igboizugbe(universal igbo).

bughi was not there either, but thanks. I got:what does this name mean, and a bunch of youtube videos. Can u translate?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2013
flow1759:

How you take know say "white, father and child" dey for wetin i talk?

O di ka e wughi onye ocha o. E wu onye Igbo gara Obodo Oyibo.

You realy want me to work for this, don't you? It is ok. I told u. I love languages. I go sabi am. u go see am O!

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by nuwell(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2013
flow1759:

How you take know say "white, father and child" dey for wetin i talk?

O di ka e wughi onye ocha o. E wu onye Igbo gara Obodo Oyibo.

texanomaly:

You realy want me to work for this, don't you? It is ok. I told u. I love languages. I go sabi am. u go see am O!

Here's some help. He's saying, 'It seems you are not (really) a white person. You are an Igbo person who went to the white man's land.'
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2013
nu-well:

Here's some help. He's saying, 'It seems you are not (really) a white person. You are an Igbo person who went to the white man's land.'

LOL...I've been told I must have some African heritage in me, because of my backside. I think God was laughing when he put it on a white woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MrTroll(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2013
texanomaly:

LOL...I've been told I must have some African heritage in me, because of my backside. I think God was laughing when he put it on a white woman.
can I see the back? I need to be sure you're telling the truth.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by skoloppy31(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2013
flow as i hail u reach,u knw reply me bah? mu ra si<<<*shrug my shoulder for you>>>no alomo or 1759 for u in da next 6moon......mind u i dey start ma exam on tue,wish my luck member in da ouse
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Troll: can I see the back? I need to be sure you're telling the truth.

na for my guy only O!

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2013
texanomaly:

na for my guy only O!
Flow?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2013
my bf told me to say this.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MrTroll(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2013
texanomaly:

na for my guy only O!
shocked
texanomaly: my bf told me to say this.
oya when im comot na u go show d package cheesy
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Troll: shocked oya when im comot na u go show d package cheesy

bf tell me to say something to u, but call was dropped...i'm not sure my mouth can say the words he say. Besides they would have been censored.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2013
We need to stop this and call for Flow to update. Floweeeeeeeeeeeee? Your fans dey wait am O. LOL I think that is right.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2013
Flow, you know 6 hours separate us. It is 4:15am here. I wake just for you. U go disapoint am? Abeg update
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by jslimz(f): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2013
texanomaly: We need to stop this and call for Flow to update. Floweeeeeeeeeeeee? Your fans dey wait am O. LOL I think that is right.

Babe u dey try.
texanomaly: Flow, you know 6 hours separate us. It is 4:15am here. I wake just for you. U go disapoint am? Abeg update
Rather you can say 'Flow, na u make me wake up o!! Make u no fall my hand. Abeg come update.'
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2013
@ j-slimz: thank you...Flow, na u make me wake up o!! Make u no fall my hand. Abeg come update.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ambivalentstate: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Checking of staffs in the office; Folorunsho Williams! Response; present Sir, Tunde Jide! Present Sir, Joseph John! Present sir,Goodluck Sambo! Present Sirn Ebele Namadi! Present Sir,Eke Peter! Eke Peter!! Have any of you seen him today? Yes Sir he is in Nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Flowey kiss I'm going back to bed. I will check you later.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by eunisam: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2013
I like this jooor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
The phone woke me. Nigeria calls me. In my dreams and when I am awake.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SpicyMimi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Wow! Finally here...kinda addicted to this story. Flow u r really good...and i also fnd d comments here funny nd interesting!

Btw ve seen ur pics nd u r cute.

Whispering * i think Tex got a very, i mean very BIG Crush on flow*
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
SpicyMimi: Wow! Finally here...kinda addicted to this story. Flow u r really good...and i also fnd d comments here funny nd interesting!

*looking around*
oya quickly modify before josephine show face for here
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
SpicyMimi: Wow! Finally here...kinda addicted to this story. Flow u r really good...and i also fnd d comments here funny nd interesting!

We have never met, and have never spoken IRL. How will I have crush? I am in love with his pen. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
texanomaly:
We have never met, and have never spoken IRL. How will I have crush? I am in love with his pen. grin
If josephine catch una, mmm i no dy o, *checking if josephine is around*
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
stop derailing the thread with this. I like the story.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SpicyMimi(f): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Madawaki01: *looking around*
oya quickly modify before josephine show face for here
grin grin
who is Josephine? And what can she do? tongue

@Tex alright then. smiley
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by backtop(f): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Na d gstring fall u, as u leave watin u cum do wit socket, dey do another, hahahaha, power of g string ooooo. Flow more.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
She bent down to pick up the rope and i caught a pictorial view of her a'.ss.

"help me tie it here pls" she pleaded.

As i collected the rope from her, the warmth of her hand increased my blood pressure, my cholesterol level also increased.

I don already full my pocket with c'.ondom, because i had been noticing the "Green light" she always beamed anytime i came around.

She stood close to me, backing me, as i tied the rope, my erected d'ick was evenly stroking her soft a'.ss.

"pls take it easy" she said.

"wetin i go take easy? Na the rope wey i dey tie for up, abi na as my p'rick dey rub you bakassi" I almost said.

"i will" I muttered.

At that moment, i was already losing grip of the rope because of the sweet sensation my brain was recieving.

I took a panoramic view to see her neat c'.leavage staring at me smiling. I smiled back and assured myself; "am coming for you".

From all indications, she was ready to give it to me just how i wanted it. If not for anything, but for the cold weather.

"are you through" She muttered.

The perfume she wore smelled nicely that it made my d'ick stood harder.

"almost!" I replied. I was 75% sure i was "almost" close to taking her clothes off.

From above, my hand moved to touch her b',reast, i thought she would make a statement like; "why did you do that", instead I heard her giggled.

That was an approval, so i f',ondled first with my right hand, and then with both hands.

She gave me a hand as i fumbled to remove her gown.

At the sight of her huge b'.reast, i muttered, "my oh my!!".

My mouth watered for a kiss. I did kissed. I kissed and was lost in the kiss.

The blue light that shone on us made me saw nothing but B'.reast! B'.reast!! B'.reast!!. I saw so many b'.reast like i was seeing double.

I moved a finger to her n'.ipple and tickle it a bit, she moaned in response, and i removed my T-shirt to reveal my thick chest. And also my seven-packs, which she c'aressed with so much dexterity.

She was neatly shaved down there, while i was a Sahara desert. Her p'.ussy looked so juicy and inviting.

As i removed my trouser, my erected d'ick hurried out of my boxers like a Spring.

As she c'aressed my d'ick, i couldn't hold back, so i quickly removed a pack of C.'ondom from my trouser pocket and wore it. I no know whether na me dey wear C'.ondon, abi na C'.ondom dey wear me oh.

At that moment, my d'.ick was about 10inches long, and i saw that it seemed her p'.ussy was Speaking Swahili.

She c'aressed my d'ick again as i moved to her, hungry for action. She pushed me, and i lazily landed on a table by the corner.

It was as if i went to the Gym to work out my d'ick before i came to see her that evening, the muscles in my d'ick was as hard as Aso rock.

She climbed me and i held her l'.aps with my both hands so she wouldn't fall off, breaking my d'ick in the process.

She pounded me like a Yoruba woman would do to Iyan.

Iyan means Pounded Yam. If you think say i dey lie, ask anybody from Ekiti state.

Up and down, she went moaning so loud that i thought someone passing by might hear us.

Nobody would pass by, i was sure, unless of course that person was with an Unbrella because it was raining heavily.

She continued pounding, not minding that the table i sat on was shaky.

I glanced at the door to see that it wasn't locked, that was less a problem, the main problem at that moment was that i was on the verge of falling off the table.

Her huge pair of b'.reast jumped up and down as she pounded harder, so i thought it right to hold them from pulling off. I started f'.ondling them.

But it seemed my f'.ondling was really hurting her unlike before, she removed my both hands, holding them, making it looked like she was riding a Power Bike.

Her holding my both hands and riding was fun, but i feared that i might fall off the shaky plastic table and one of the high-heel shoes on the floor might pierce through my a'.sshole.

From the table, we moved to the floor. If i was Manchester United and she was Chelsea Fc, the floor was my Old Tradford. Her striker Torres scored a goal on the table because i wasn't comfortable, while my striker Roney scored a hat-trick on the floor. I won the UEFA Champions league.

My trophy was the bulk of clothes she gave me. Jeans, T-shirts, long sleeves, short sleeves, and even face caps filled the bag.

I collected my Tupaco and Kpatalico Jewelleries money from her and left her Boutique after the rain stopped.

I thought of not taking the clothes home to my stingy friends, but i thought otherwise because there was enough to go round, and because the clothes were strictly "Osho free".

Osho free means Free of charge.

On my way, i stopped over at an electrical equipment store to buy Kate's socket.

I know say una been dey think say na Kate i wayah, so i for win the money wey guys bet for her head. Well, sorry to disappoint you guys. That was how it went.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
ambivalentstate: Checking of staffs in the office; Folorunsho Williams! Response; present Sir, Tunde Jide! Present Sir, Joseph John! Present sir,Goodluck Sambo! Present Sirn Ebele Namadi! Present Sir,Eke Peter! Eke Peter!! Have any of you seen him today? Yes Sir he is in Nairaland!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You got me rolling on the floor laughing with this.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SpicyMimi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lool...i actually thought it was Kate..
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by plainmirror(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah HahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by plainmirror(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah HahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahHahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
um...I...um...I...uh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.