Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? (19807 Views)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Greatpeter(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2005
All of the above grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Hndholder(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2005
twinkledew:

i have noticed that most people just pick out scriptures in the bible. its wrong to do so if u do not read the whole verse (s) and understand. that is what is dividing or causing Confusion in todays life.

You are very right.
Bible can be interpreted to fit in to what you want.
[ Do you know that HIV can not be transmited by mosqueto or true mouth to mouth Kiss this are fundamentals of Policy staments.]
Kiss of friendship is only a phantasy far removed from what is natural, each kiss remain a kiss even if the intension vary. it is a physical contact that causes a feeling, only what is unheathy arises from it, genuine love is of the soul only. Kiss is just intict, spiritual is spiritual, physical is physical when a body dies not a single soul die with it, kiss is deceptive images of vanity and sensual lust created it.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2005
hot-angel:

which one am i getting? undecided

...which do u want, baby?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by hotangel2(f): 4:26am On Sep 02, 2005
Guess. wink
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2005
Errocticution undecided
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by hotangel2(f): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2005
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2005
cheesy

Dahun now?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by hotangel2(f): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2005
Me don't know what to say ooo.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2005
Ok then. I'll catch u soon.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by hotangel2(f): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2005
you do that my love
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by lalaingbea(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2005
kissing is not funication is just like hug, but romancing is funication because it leads to fornication easly. But for the world (non-believers), [romancing] is not [fornication] because you did not [go all the way]
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2005
lalaingbea:

kissing is not funication is just like hug, ..........................

Plzzzzzzz don't ever try substituting them o. Otherwise d consequences might be fatal. Ever heard of a salty-slap?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by kemmy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2005
Layi really vex o!................I can see that you're very passionate about this topic
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by otokx(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2005
thanks all for the education; indeed kissing or and romancing outside of marriage is fornication.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by lulabby(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2005
smiley
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by SirKay3(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2005
Layi tell them well well o.

Both are sin, if carried out between unmarried people, simple.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by jenny247(f): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2005
I once read that sex is 97% in the mind.
so though kissing and all that might not be or lead to fornication, the big question is what is your motive?
most times it's our intention and motives that matter not our action.
the truth is no matter how we try to twist the situation, we cannot run from the truth.
For you, kissing may not lead to physical sex but the motive in your mind is actually to gain sexual gratification.
ask yourself, what is my motive?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Owen(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2005
Hey Jenny thanks for the gospel...It was necessary grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by allonym: 6:24am On Oct 22, 2005
strictly, kissing is not fornication - you can kiss your husband/wife - that is not fornication. if you mean kissing when you are unmarried - then you should say so.

romancing - umm what do you mean by this? The bible talks about courting the woman you'll marry - so that is not fornication. Again - need a better definition of the terms you are talking about before anyone can answer this question. . we don't read minds.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by goodguy(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2005
Atimes I think Layi is something else !! cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 5:12am On Oct 24, 2005
Nah, I'm someone not something grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by goodguy(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2005
grin cheesy
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Aderonke(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2005
hmn...
U see, kissing get levels, d holy kiss in bible is not wat we r talking about here i believe.
All d same sha, me no see anything wrong in kissing and romancing my spouse as long as we no do d main thing. afterall, kissing/romancing no fit give person belle.

abi?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2005
Kissing and Romancing is not part of fornication[b] in my opinion[/b], fornication is having sex before marriage in the bible, when you cuddle, kiss, hug, touch, your partner, girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever is not part of fornication[b] in my opinion[/b], In my opinion, when you do that, with your partner, girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever you are doing any normal thing, partners do to/with each other, so, that's my opinion
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by goodguy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2005
Did anyone say it's not ur opinion? Well, I guess someone should read this again:

jenny247:

I once read that sex is 97% in the mind.
so though kissing and all that might not be or lead to fornication, the big question is what is your motive?
most times it's our intention and motives that matter not our action.
the truth is no matter how we try to twist the situation, we cannot run from the truth.
For you, kissing may not lead to physical sex but the motive in your mind is actually to gain sexual gratification.
ask yourself, what is my motive?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by nuru(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2005
It is a sin to derive sexual pleasure from anyone that is not legally married to you either by lookry, touchry, kissing, romancing or sex. Do not engage in any of them until you are married. If your mind wanders off, lower your gaze and if you cannot control your emossion, engage in fasting and if that cannot curb it, then get married.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by goodguy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2005
Tell them jare cheesy
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by thelastdon(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2005
fornication is nothing but a blessing to the ENDTIME countries, as you can c, Nigeria is one of the early signs of ENDTIME.

www.realitytalks.com
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2005
goodguy:

Did anyone say it's not your opinion? Well, I guess someone should read this again:

No Noone said it wasn't, and I wasn't talking to you either smiley
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by dablessed(f): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2005
Easy! Easy!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2005
dablessed:

Easy! Easy!

Whatever smiley
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by yummy(m): 5:51am On Jan 10, 2006
I think people ain't answering the question properly due to how it was asked. am thinkin maybe she wanted to ask if kissing / romancing is a sin or not because fornication doesn't have much to do with kissing or romancingtho it might be part of it but not the main aspect f fornication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Created God? / What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.