Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? (19806 Views)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by lolabaloo(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2007
@ bolarge preach on dear let them no

@ogs this your theroem na waaaaaaaaa grin but please tell us more. once a kingpin always a undecided
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by 9ja4eva: 4:47am On Mar 01, 2007
trini_girl:

yes i agree, it's educational. so far, i have learnt that a large number nigerians on this forum are sexually ignorant, religously deluded, mentally bound people in need of deliverance from the spirit of idiocy when it comes to matters concerning physical intimacy. tongue

"don't kiss me! it's fornication! do you want me to go to hell "

lol

LMAO
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by bantos(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2007
trini_girl:

yes i agree, it's educational. so far, i have learnt that a large number nigerians on this forum are sexually ignorant, religously deluded, mentally bound people in need of deliverance from the spirit of idiocy when it comes to matters concerning physical intimacy. tongue

"don't kiss me! it's fornication! do you want me to go to hell "

lol

Na wa
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Jezzy(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2007
Be careful when you kiss so that it doesn't lead you into sin.Men get so easily turned on so be careful ladies before you find yourself doing something you did not plan for.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by denobleman(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2007
Hey quys,
No matter how you chose to see it,fornication remains fornication and whoever wants to live do not have to play with a hand grenade pretending that it is pineapple.When it goes kaaaabbbooommmm you will not live to recognise that you have been daring the tiger.What am I saying?
Kissing and Romancing is not just of;but same as sexual intercourse
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Adebam(f): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
For those of us who see it as a sin, how many of us have really/sincerely kept away from it.

how many guy will accept if his babe tells him that "her body is the temple of God"

No man will ever accept dating a lady without kissing,hugging or romancing her. even sex her.
Kissing/Romancing is part of fornication and fornication is a sin.
keep off.
Jesus is coming soon
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by stingersmi(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
Well its not fornication, instead it leads to that.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Bblak(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
There's no two ways about it they are both part of fornication in as much as the person involved is not your spouse.But if the reverse is the case then it's no fornication. lipsrsealed
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by kenfidelis: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2008
kenfidelis:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Abeg Nigeria make we stop to deceive our selfs. make i tell you any thing that has to go close to sex is sin. the bible says our body is the temple of the holy spirit. and the temple of the holy spirit is not what you play with or joke with. if your body na Aso rock when them for they share money you no go ever think say anything na kiss or romance. come to talk of the temple of the holy spirit when God lives in abaaaaaaaaa  my we try think abeg. sin is sin. funicatin will only distroy your futhure and your generation abeg afgain,    abeg make you just grab watin i they talk anyhow even thou he be as he get ,               call me 08029468095.[/font][img]http://[/img][img]http://[/img][img][/img]
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by stingersmi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2008
Both areent the same,
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by ekong0514(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2009
Sometimes!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by deebrain(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2009
I BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CONFUSION IS ABOUT HERE!

DO WE KNOW WHAT FORNICATION MEANS AT ALL?

Have we forgotten what it means to kiss OR to romance?

DONT TELL ME NAIRA LANDERS HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME IGNORANT OF SIMPLE GRAMMAR THAT YOU CAN FIND OUT IN A DICTIONARY!!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by allboyz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2009
firing is burning and your playing around it!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2009
Its wrong, stay away if you want to follow what the Bible strictly say
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by nairobijoe(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
Believe it or not, kissing and Romancing is furnicating. What you have already have or think is your mind, possibly by visualizing the effect is already a sin talkless of now kissing, and if you must, get married or be engaged to somebody. smiley
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by 49cents(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
Jesus said consenting to a desire mentally i.e deriving pleasure from mental projection makes one guilty of sin of fornication/adultery and here we sre rationalising that kissing and romancing is NOT sin. For the fact we cant does not mean that God can make us do it as well. HAVE YOU SINCEREY ASKED FOR GRACE TO OBEY?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
The problem with this kind of threads is that most "christians" don't even know what the bible refers to as fornication which in actual fact has nothing to do with sex outside marriage. The term fornication in the english language itself is a mis-translation an that is why you would find that term being used in only the King James Version other versions use the term sexual immorality which is more apt cos the bible is talking about immoral sexual practises such as incest, sodomy haroltry and the likes and not pre -marital sex. Any one in doubt should get a bible concordance[dictionary] and verify the hebrew/ greek meanings of the word mis-translated to mean fornication which includes pre-marital sex.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ topic

if you're a Christian sincerely wanting to know the answer to this question, then yes.

And if by romancing you mean heavy petting. Dont know about kissing though especially if you're engaged.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by kolonze1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
if u knw wat is gud do it, if wat is bad dont do it,
its a sin 2 me donno bout uuuuuuu and uuuuuuu and uuuuuuuuuuu,
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by aristocrat(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2009
dat won no b fornication neither adultery o na way of showing love to 1 anoda
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by jerry95(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
helloooooooooooooooooooooo,
how are u doing. i think every thing i go will. i will like to no u very. i saw in facebook i like how u be i from nigeria i base in anambra state awka. i need to stop here on till i her from u> take care of self. cry
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by babymine(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
Yes oh! That's the appetizer. No point starting what you can't finish.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by olorunsogo1: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
It is immorality. It is a sin and if you have done it ask God for forgiveness and cleasing and do not repeat it. Moreso, it is advisable for a Xtian courtship to be as short as possible (3 - 12 months)max. is advised so that you will not have developed unnecessary familiarity and lost sight of sin. You still run on blood and in flesh - no super human to fornication, Wisdom is required.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by tck2000(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Created God? / What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.