Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? (19809 Views)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by hotangel2(f): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by nicetohave(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2006
I think it is, because it is a forerunner to the main thing and you never really could let go when you reach a certain point.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by yummy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2006
u're right! smiley
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by welcome: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2006
is f**king part of fornication, or rather, when does sex qualify as fornication? It's when your not married right? What if you're divorced and you have sex with your ex-husband? Is that fornication?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by viviansam(f): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2006
Kissing and Romancing by the unmarried are part of fornication because its like the preamble... before the data analysis i.e the main action. However we have brotherly kiss that is not motivated by any inert romantic feeling. Such brotherly kissĀ  is even mentioned in the bible. We would not consider such as fornication.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by welcome: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2006
I'm not talking about Kissing and Romancing, I'm talking about f**king goddammit!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2006
kissing n romancing aint part of fornication
doin da real tin is wht is!!!! n whn i say da real tin, i mean SEX
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by debosky(m): 2:21am On Apr 26, 2006
this thread is so funny, could someone for the record please define romancing ??
i think the heart motive is the issue, if your intention is not to have sex (i mean intercourse), then i dont think its fornication
however, if u know/think you might get carried away, by all means abstain!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by babymine(f): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2006
Yes.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by babymine(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2006
@ debosky

When you engage in romancing and kissing, what's your motive? smiley Hmm!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by cassidy(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2006
Kissing and romancing is a step to sex, just like ur head and legs is part of ur body.

so it is definately fornication, so if u ve gotten to dat stage don't decieve urself dat u don't want to fornicate beta go all d way afterall u wiil stil be punished.

b punished for full enjoyment, gbam
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by kimba(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2006
@goldenoc
l want to know if kissing and romancing are part of funication. Already, l know that they led to fornication. But assuming after kissing and romancing it didn't end in fornication?
Just assuming that you are in the kissing and romancing part already, before you land into the fornication realm, remember that Jesus took the standard higher when he said:

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with already in his heart.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by debosky(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2006
no one answered my question - what is romancing??
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by kimba(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2006
@debosky
Yes, me too, im waiting the answer of the question: What is Romancing.

At least, the fornication part is cleared,

NOTE: the "Romancing" definition must be in the "Present continuous tense", grin grin grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by gospeldiva(f): 1:04am On May 19, 2006
God Bless you Layi.

The first comment Layi made is what everyone needs to know.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by omogenaija(f): 1:10am On Jun 14, 2006
@ dablessed

what the hell is necking
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by denobleman(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2006
Hi All
Without mincing words I have to state categorically clear that we all have to choose whom we will serve today.Yes we have decide whom we are not serve the living God or our sexual/sensual feelings.It's as result of our not drawing a distinct line between the both that all efforts have been made to justify immorality even to extent of quoting the holy scriptures may God have mercy on us all.
If I'm to ask.What's the intension of the kissing&romancing?What do you have in mind what that sister or brother pays a visit a you people fell to such a degradeable state of forgeting your bibles to start kissing,smouching and romancing and perhaps other things comes and then immediately when you are on heat you stop grin.Who's fooling who.Have we never read in the scriptures that He is a God that Searches the Heart or have none of us remember it being said that God's judgement will start with us who called themselves children of the living God.Have we forgetting that sexual gratification is fornication and that one who says he/her has not sinned sin against the holy Spirit

Sin is Sin.Fornication is fornication even it;s only sexual gratifying hug.

Repent Now
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by otolorin(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2006
denobleman:

Without mincing words I have to state categorically clear that we all have to choose whom we will serve today.Yes we have decide whom we are not serve the living God or our sexual/sensual feelings.It's as result of our not drawing a distinct line between the both that all efforts have been made to justify immorality even to extent of quoting the holy scriptures may God have mercy.
If I'm to ask.What's the intension of the kissing&romancing?What do you have in mind what that sister or brother pays a visit a you people fell to such a degradeable state of forgeting your bibles to start kissing,smouching and romancing and perhaps other things comes and then immediately when you are on heat you stop grin.Who's fooling who.Have we forgetting that sexual gratification is fornication and that one who says he/her has not sinned sin against the holy.

Sin is Sin.Fornication is fornication even it;s only sexual gratifying hug.

Repent Now

gba o
i'v bin folloin dis post all d way but just decided not to dabble into it.

its not easy to accept cos most of us are victims of it. - consciously or otherwise.

what is wrong is wrong - its got no other name.

if only sum of us were aware of some tins years back,

peace out!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Damsal(f): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2006
even if no action takes place having the intention alone is good enough to be classifed as fornication, what goes on in the mind is very unlimited grin grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2006
gospeldiva:

God Bless you Layi.

The first comment Layi made is what everyone needs to know.

Thank You kiss
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Damsal(f): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2006
Layi please forgive my intrusion but i logged on to your website and you came off as quite familiar do you by any chance know any Ajayi's in lagos
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by layi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2006
@damsal
I know several Ajayis. This is a forum, u can always send me a mail, lets get talking- layikamoju@yahoo.com wink
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by allonym: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2006
Romancing - A specialized form of depanting usually performed by males on females though in decreasingly rare occasions, female on male. Typically, romancing involves specific speech designed to separate the target from their pants in the least amount of time. Good practitioners of the art can effect what is known as a panty drop - where the clothing seems to come off of its own accord. Others well practiced usually can pull it off (no pun intended) by interlacing manual attempts with the words the target wants to hear. One is considered a genius at this practice if the target depants themselves without any effort on the pursuers part based soley on the reputation of the pursuer alone.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by deb(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ debosky

When you engage in romancing and kissing, what's your motive? Hmm!

I want to satisfy my curiosity.
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by abeyi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2006
I don't know
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by deb(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2006
If kissing is fornication?
I like to know is there anybody on this thread who has never kissed?

Jesus is coming soon!

grin
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by debosky(m): 3:41am On Nov 01, 2006
and what is the sense in what you just said?

If I have killed before, does that make it right/justified?

if 'romancing' (i.e not having intercourse) happens between 2 pple commited to each other (i.e hoping to get married), i dont think its a sin. If you are indiscriminately 'romancing' people - you are on your own!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by denobleman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hi Quys,
Let's call a spade a spade.Whether na kissing,necking,tongueing even romancing sef all of dem be fornication.When done outside marriage.
You are free to argue your heads out lipsrsealed
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by tamia(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2007
denobleman:

Hi Quys,
Let's call a spade a spade.Whether na kissing,necking,tongueing even romancing sef all of them be fornication.When done outside marriage.
You are free to argue your heads out lipsrsealed

FYI when done outside marraige it is adultery NOT fornication1 well i don't think trying to have a good time with your boyfriend is fornication so if they say no sex should we wait and kiss on our wedding day? what if the guy is a horrible kisser and you find out just on your wedding day that is gonna suck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by allonym: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2007
what if the guy is a horrible kisser and you find out on the first date?

Are you saying that the guy is able to learn how to kiss up until the day he gets married. Then, he's stamped and forged that way forever?
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by tamia(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2007
yup!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? by Lalas(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
kissing,
romancing,

Fornication,

dont get it all twisted,
its a simple question ; kissing and romancing: part of fornication??
YES!!
what is pertinent to note is the key word 'part'
As someone rightfully said, as legs and arms constitute part of a body, so does kissing and romancing constitue fornication when it is between two unmarried persons, BUT cannot exist independently as Fornication.

any other thing will be moral issues,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Created God? / What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.