Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (9221 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Dvampire(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2006
most stupid thing i did for love was having a bike accident in 2002 simply because i was trying to revive a fast-dying relationship. funny enough, the girl did not pay me a visit at the clinic; though my friends confirmed that they told her.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by eslynera(f): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2006
that's funny grin
but for my side

i don remember.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by yogun(f): 12:13pm On May 17, 2007
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by desorlah(f): 12:26pm On May 17, 2007
The most stupid thing i ever did was seeing my my bf (ex) with a lady who came to spend the night, and because i have no where to go, i had to follow his friend home in order not to cause trouble.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by moondust(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2007
d dumbest thing I've done 4 love was actually falling in love, I told her and she went all neurotic on my a*%
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2007
Giving "HIM" my virginity and truely believing we would get married someday. As if that was not bad enuff i travelled all the way to his school (without permission from my mum) to ask why he was not calling me with a cake and birthday card for him.

If you must know, it was meant to be a "HIT AND RUN JOB" cry cry cry poor me!!
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by viee(f): 1:47pm On May 17, 2007
@ bebe

thats quite sad, i hope u have moved on

they say pple learn from their mistakes, i feel that in love, you never learn rather u do more stupid things

just to say that we did stupid things and we still do stupid things; you are not alone
cheers
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2007
bebe2007:

Giving "HIM" my virginity and truely believing we would get married someday. As if that was not bad enough i travelled all the way to his school (without permission from my mum) to ask why he was not calling me with a cake and birthday card for him.

If you must know, it was meant to be a "HIT AND RUN JOB" cry cry cry poor me!!

eh-ya,
sory o.

for me,
trusting a woman was d most stupid n foolish thing i ever did(though wil stil av to trust someone as 2face said)
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by inze(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2007
The most stupid thing i've ever done for love was to love someone and not knowing it.
grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by kemoade(f): 2:53pm On May 17, 2007
the most stupid thing l did for love: l was jilted by somebody l cherised most, l felt the whole world has turned against me, l took a bottle of kerosine thinking l will die but god saved me.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2007
kemoade:

the most stupid thing l did for love: l was jilted by somebody l cherised most, l felt the whole world has turned against me, l took a bottle of kerosine thinking l will die but god saved me.

pele. so-gbo?
wuld really wan help wit some dose of acid if it happens d second time.

real craze dey worry u no b small
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by otuonye(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2007
I was very stupid. It happened when I was about 18. smiley

There was this chic I liked so much, but I never had the guts to approach her for a date. But meanwhile, I was telling everyone that she was already my girlfriend - but I knew she wasn't yet. In fact, all my friends thought that CHINWE was my girlfriend. cheesy

The day I finally got the nerves to talk to her. She told me that I came late and someone else [a faster, sharper guy] just occupied that spot some months back. I was like " IF I KNEW, I WOULD HAVE COME EARLIER". "WHY WAS I LOSING MY LIVER SEF?" undecided

Anyway, I still love her, even though she is not with me and has never been. But hey, maybe she will one day, cheesy

Jojo
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by wadomi: 5:53pm On May 17, 2007
sucking a guy's penis - and licking it with ice cream poured on it - i couldnt sleep that day.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by viee(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2007
dremoney:

pele. so-gbo?
wuld really wan help wit some dose of acid if it happens d second time.

real craze dey worry u no b small

chei
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by tipsydude(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2007
@ wa_do_mi

i don't think that was a stupid thing. its more like your first attempt at some wild shit. i bet u that u don't even need ice-cream before u blow now. grin

wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by mazaje(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2007
@ wa_do_mi

why couldnt you sleep? ain't nothing wrong in doing that.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 10:12pm On May 17, 2007
everybody clap for me, i jus bought my girl a kangol hat for our 1month anniversary grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2007
wa_do_mi:

sucking a guy's penis - and licking it with ice cream poured on it - i couldnt sleep that day.

hmmmn.

interesting!!!!!

wetin come make u no fit sleep now?

guess u pulled some forbidden stunt  wit d guys privatesgrin

bluenubian:

everybody clap for me, i jus bought my girl a kangol hat for our 1month anniversary grin

d boy is good.

kip it up man smiley
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2007
haha,

oga moderator,y u dey change my words without my consent now?

na wa 4 u o!!!!
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2007
@dremoney,
Trusting a woman, the gist nor complete now, afterall nor be trust dey make us do the stupid thing before. Finish the tory abeg!! wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Bigjay(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2007
Me and my former babe, we used to wear each others undies. She would wear my boxers & i'll wear her panties grin . HA that girl was something else smiley
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2007
bebe2007:

@dremoney,
Trusting a woman, the gist nor complete now, afterall nor be trust dey make us do the stupid thing before. Finish the tory abeg!! wink

hmmn, laughssss
u wan hear d complete jist abi?

it wasnt funny o!!!

holla me then; 08033002589,014047351.

need to start from somewhere u know!!! wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2007
inze:

The most stupid thing i've ever done for love was to love someone and not knowing it.
grin

true,true

u dey stupid grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2007
@Dremoney, feel free to share the gist, afterall i told you all mine. No two aside. Just yarn am as e be. I dey wait o!
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2007
bebe2007:

@Dremoney, feel free to share the gist, afterall i told you all mine. No two aside. Just yarn am as e be. I dey wait o!

funny! ok sha,

she was cheating on me @ d expense of d trust i had(kindda brain-washed me).

told her so many things bout my past,present n future.she later used all d info against me.

she knew me more than i understand myself.she could accurately predict wat my action wuld be in any situation.

she realised i 4give easily n really worked on dat she knew im an advocate of allowing a second chance.

i was damn 2 open to her.she knew how to get me to do her bidding.i foregone my friends 4 her to giv 100% attention.

she was my evrything then,she was included in my future dreams n she knew it.
but,
she underestimated how determined i could be on d other hand if im pissed to d xtreme.

soo, dat lead to our break-up after 4 soliid years.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2007
@Dremoney, Kpele o! e bi like say ee pain you nor be small! such is life. Happy we have all moved on.

More stupid thing pple,

anorther one on my part was working and giving my whole salary to my then boyfriend cuz he was broke and out of work at the time. I really wanted to make him happy, cuz if he was then i would be too. He would take my money and still shun me cry

Many more to come pple, lets keep it flowing,
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by luxoire(f): 1:18pm On May 18, 2007
hahahahahaha, when i read this forum, then i realised, i've been too hard on myself all these time, because there are actually some crazy ppl out there,

I am a very generous person, and very generous with all my boyfreinds to dat, so i won't say buying them all the expensive gifts i do, is stupid, its just something in me,

Stupid, would be when my ex whom i really loved dumped me (mind u, till this time, no other guy had ever dumped me oh, it was me doing the dumping) and i couldnt believe he had the guts to do that, let alone let him go. I actually used to call him, crying asking him to take me back, and he used to say well with time, if it was meant to be. U know when u let ur ex still influence ur life with all the rubbish about someday we'll be together etc, all the while, trying to use u for all he can get. It took me ayear, and when i finally got over it, it actually humbled my ego. But he still thinks he got me wrapped under his little finger, i let him think it, because i want the pleasure of shocking him one day with it

most Romantic thing?, errrmmmm, Christ i don't know, im usually romantic (its almost second nature) lol, i guess winning and dinning my bf, giving him a massage and settling down to watch Mr Ibu would classify as the most romantic
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by onmakpo: 1:29pm On May 18, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm. d most stupid tin i did was d day i nelt down publicly beggin my baby when she refused divulging some info 2 me.when i left her place i couldnt believe i did dat but i felt beta because i did my best for luv tongue
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2007
bebe2007:

@Dremoney, Kpele o! e bi like say ee pain you nor be small! such is life. Happy we have all moved on.

More stupid thing people,

anorther one on my part was working and giving my whole salary to my then boyfriend because he was broke and out of work at the time. I really wanted to make him happy, because if he was then i would be too. He would take my money and still shun me cry

Many more to come people, lets keep it flowing,

gotten over it sha?

don't know.

we separated Jan 2005.

scared of being comitted again sincerely.(real reason im still without a babe cheesy)

funny!!!!!!!!!!!aint it?

MOST ROMANTIC?
we shave our privates for each-other (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah).
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2007
The shaving bit, is that considered romantic?? i do that too, never thought otherwise!!! that means am romantic too then wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2007
bebe2007:

The shaving bit, is that considered romantic?? i do that too, never thought otherwise!!! that means am romantic too then wink

oh-oh,

u sha like to dey copy me shaa!!!!!! ha. smiley
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 10:19pm On May 18, 2007
Bigjay:

Me and my former babe, we used to wear each others undies. She would wear my boxers & i'll wear her undies grin . HA that girl was something else smiley

waoh was it a thong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.