Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (9222 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by debosky(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2007
I made breakfast lunch and dinner for my girlfriend everyday for the 10 days she visited me. I'm soo whipped aren't I? smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Genial(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2007
Most stupid thing:

One day, several years ago, she was ill and I prayed very earnestly that her sickness be transferred to me! I don't know if that prayer was answered, but she became better the next day and I fell sick.

Most romantic thing:

I don't know. I do them every day.  tongue

(I strongly recommend that you don't believe the everyday part)

1 Like

Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Genial(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2007
debosky:

I made breakfast lunch and dinner for my girlfriend everyday for the 10 days she visited me. I'm soo whipped aren't I? smiley

At least you got to display your (possibly abysmal grin) culinary expertise to an (biased but) appreciative audience.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 10:27pm On May 18, 2007
debosky:

am sure she repaid u some how wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by debosky(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2007
@ blue

lets just say she 'fed' me by other means wink

@ genial

my culinary expertise is comparable to the best cordon bleu chefs - I have to pry the ladies' hands off my kitchen door each time i cook cheesy
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bluenubian(f): 10:32pm On May 18, 2007
debosky:

@ blue

hmm she fed u - - u did that tooo? shocked
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Genial(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2007
debosky:

@ blue

@ genial

my culinary expertise is comparable to the best cordon bleu chefs - I have to pry the ladies' hands off my kitchen door each time i cook cheesy

Hmmm. . . do I sense a reamalgamation of the lost tribes?
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Godfathern(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2007
You may not believe it but its true. I resigned my first banking job and relocated to Abuja from Lagos because I want to be with my fiancee. Sad enough, getting another job at Abuja did not come as I thought, 8yrs relationship got sour and I was dumped.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2007
Godfathern:

You may not believe it but its true. I resigned my first banking job and relocated to Abuja from Lagos because I want to be with my fiancee. Sad enough, getting another job at Abuja did not come as I thought, 8yrs relationship got sour and I was dumped.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,really?
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by trendy(f): 1:56pm On May 19, 2007
Godfathern:

that girl is wicked, and you are stupid, sorry to say that
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Godfathern(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2007
trendy:

that girl is wicked, and you are stupid, sorry to say that

Well its one of those stupid things we do for love. right now I am settled in Lagos and in the banking sector again. my pakage is 10 times better, just that I haven't gotten into a relationship yet,
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by oreofemi(f): 2:37am On May 20, 2007
The only thing i will ssaynis that i dont believe inany love maybe that is why i havent seen any boy of my kind ,because all they want is sex and it leads you to any where ,so guys love will not make me do any fucking tihing.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by tipsydude(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2007
[b]Speaking of the most stupid thing one has ever done in relationship is quite nice, and here's mine below:

It was when I was in my final year, I was dating a gal and was kinda serious wit her then. On that very day I was going to check on her at her faculty cos I was through with my lectures and had no mind to hang on in school. On my way 2 her faculty, I ran into another sweet gal whom I had known 4rm ma first year and had sworn to go out with her b4 both of us leave the school and frankly speaking we were both digging ourselves at the time. So I stopped 2 chat with her and she was like she doesn't get to see me in school as b4, and if I was ok, u know stuff like that. I was like "well I have been around only that I don't hang out no more, I just come to school, do ma thing and am out". She was like since she is with me she wont mind being with me that day so I told her that b4 we leave school I had 2 check up someone in the faculty. She went in with me and asked if the person I was checking on was ma girlfriend. I responded to the question wit a smile. On getting to the dept of ma gal, I met one of her friends and asked after her and was told that she didn't come to school dat day. I felt she was ill cos when I was wit her d previous evening she complained of headache and slight fever. I came out and met d one waiting 4 me outside and told her dat I was sorry I culdnt go any where wit her dat day cos i had somewhere I had 2 rush off to. She felt bad cos she had made plans for both of us that day. We walked out of d school gate together 2 d point where I had 2 take a bike. She brought out some dough and paid d bike man and turned and walked away. I was in a hurry to say thank you, I just asked d bike man 2 move. On getting 2 d hostel of ma gal, ma nose was bombarded with different types of aroma. I thot I had walked into d Kitchen of a Hilton Hotel. I climbed up 2 her room in a hurry and knocked on d door and there she was with her sister and another friend cooking. I asked after her health and she said she was ok. I asked her y didn't she come to school and she said she decided to do some cooking so she went to the market to get some stuff and she has been cooking all day. I now told her that I thot she was ill and had to rush over. I told her that the least she could have done was to call and let me know that she wouldn't be coming to school that day. I was mad at her while she was busy saying she never knew I was so caring. While this was going on, I was kicking maself in ma mind 4 not goin along with the other gal dat day since d plan she had was that I accompany her to the bank, and from there to her crib. I was badly pissed at maself cos I culdn't reach her on phone to know if she was still in d bank or back home. Besides I didn't even know which bank she went to if not I culd have risked going 2 look for her there. The more I thot of this the more I felt bad with maself that I stood up and went home without telling ma gal friend that i was leaving.

I know this is quite a long gist, but the point is this I was stupid dat day cos I didn't abide by d "bird in hand" rule. Though am real glad that presently am going out with d second chick and we have been goin out for 2 years now. And I also strictly abide by my own motto : "A BIRD IN HAND IS THE VERY BIRD"[/b]
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2007
tipsydude:

[b]Speaking of the most stupid thing one has ever done in relationship is quite nice, and here's mine below:

It was when I was in my final year, I was dating a girl and was kind of serious wit her then. On that very day I was going to check on her at her faculty because I was through with my lectures and had no mind to hang on in school. On my way 2 her faculty, I ran into another sweet girl whom I had known from ma first year and had sworn to go out with her before both of us leave the school and frankly speaking we were both digging ourselves at the time. So I stopped 2 chat with her and she was like she doesn't get to see me in school as before, and if I was ok, u know stuff like that. I was like "well I have been around only that I don't hang out no more, I just come to school, do ma thing and am out". She was like since she is with me she wont mind being with me that day so I told her that before we leave school I had 2 check up someone in the faculty. She went in with me and asked if the person I was checking on was ma girlfriend. I responded to the question wit a smile. On getting to the dept of ma girl, I met one of her friends and asked after her and was told that she didn't come to school that day. I felt she was ill because when I was wit her d previous evening she complained of headache and slight fever. I came out and met d one waiting 4 me outside and told her that I was sorry I culdnt go any where wit her that day because i had somewhere I had 2 rush off to. She felt bad because she had made plans for both of us that day. We walked out of d school gate together to the point where I had 2 take a bike. She brought out some dough and paid d bike man and turned and walked away. I was in a hurry to say thank you, I just asked d bike man 2 move. On getting to the hostel of ma girl, ma nose was bombarded with different types of aroma. I thot I had walked into d Kitchen of a Hilton Hotel. I climbed up 2 her room in a hurry and knocked on d door and there she was with her sister and another friend cooking. I asked after her health and she said she was ok. I asked her y didn't she come to school and she said she decided to do some cooking so she went to the market to get some stuff and she has been cooking all day. I now told her that I thot she was ill and had to rush over. I told her that the least she could have done was to call and let me know that she wouldn't be coming to school that day. I was mad at her while she was busy saying she never knew I was so caring. While this was going on, I was kicking maself in ma mind 4 not goin along with the other girl that day since d plan she had was that I accompany her to the bank, and from there to her crib. I was badly pissed at maself because I culdn't reach her on phone to know if she was still in d bank or back home. Besides I didn't even know which bank she went to if not I culd have risked going 2 look for her there. The more I thot of this the more I felt bad with maself that I stood up and went home without telling ma girl friend that i was leaving.

I know this is quite a long gist, but the point is this I was stupid that day because I didn't abide by d "bird in hand" rule. Though am real glad that presently am going out with d second chick and we have been goin out for 2 years now. And I also strictly abide by my own motto : "A BIRD IN HAND IS THE VERY BIRD"[/b]

u dey stupid no b small.

1st , ur a cheat!!!
2nd ,u dont even know wat u want.
3rd , u still presently dont know where you are goin to wit ur rubbish motto.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2007
@Dremoney, who made you the judge thats his own stupid thing he did for love!!!!! dont see how stupid it is anyway if you catch my drift.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by tipsydude(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2007
@ dremoney

u r free 2 ur opinion abt d matter. and as 4 being a cheat, I don't think so. lets say dat i don't settle 4 second best when I can have d best. wink

As 4 d motto, I bet u don't understand it cos if u do u'ld adopt it. and once u do, I promise u dat there wuld be no more regrets in all ur actions.

@ bebe2007

i understand ur point of view as a sista by not thinkin dat ma action was stupid. but if u knew d gals involved, and witnessed d first and d second relationship (as in btw me and d gals) u wuld understand beta.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by amaikama(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2007
i have read all your thread and it not even worst than mine. have you ever loved someone to the point of death? have you ever loved some one without her been close or not seeing her you will feel sick, food will be test less? i have! and guess what, i thought we would get married she went and married some one else. isn't that lovely?

cheers guys.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Waxxy(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2007
My best friend (Nairalander) crashed a brand new peugeot 504, destroyed a Danfo bus and almost killed himself because one silly girl was not feeling him?

he also spent about N200,000 on gifts for the same girl who seems not to know how to say "Thank you'. im not sure if he ever even got a kiss
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by rikkyjen(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2007
Waxxy:

My best friend (Nairalander) crashed a brand new peugeot 504, destroyed a Danfo bus and almost killed himself because one silly girl was not feeling him?

he also spent about N200,000 on gifts for the same girl who seems not to know how to say "Thank you'. im not sure if he ever even got a kiss

Abeg who is the Nairalander, tell us so that we can all contribute slaps and blows for his face! sad
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2007
@Waxxy, who be dis friend o! very lucky gal. Dunno why boys like that end up with foolish girls. No thank you, after all that gift. Thats a shame. If i were him i would have collected my gifts back LOL grin grin
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by McDoe(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2007
The most stupid thing I did was un-african. I licked her pussy all in the name of love.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2007
My guy, licking her pussy is not unafrican shocked shocked shocked what do you mean
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by samsilo(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2007
I think the most stupid thing I ever did was when I broke up with an ex off mine some years ago.
This girl was so arrogant and uncultured(believed she was some sort of beauty queen) at a point I almost broke up with her , I even heard heard she was shagging a friend to her best friend's boyfriend.
Out of mumu love and pity I still stayed with her,pity because she came from a broken home and things were very hard for her dad.I was almost supporting this girl totally in terms of finance while we were dating.
When she had problems with her friends in school, they asked her to leave their shared room so she had to look for a place to stay.
She moved into my flat and I promised her I would help her pay for accommodation.Soon after my eyes started to clear and I knew she did not love me and even though she was pretty ,I can't stand ill mannered girls ,so I decided to break up with her.We did not quarrel or have any beef,I just started to ignore her,no more sex or any physical contact till she got the message.
She started bugging me about the money I promised her before and since I made the promise in good faith knowing her family background I gave her the money.Guys could you believe this girl left ,took the money and went shopping for clothes, mobile phone and what not.
She then went telling her friends ,who reported to me that she had conned me out of so much money.
I just let it ride and counted it as experience, because we were no longer dating and I still kept my word I had become a fool in her eyes
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by luxoire(f): 1:15pm On May 22, 2007
@ sam
eyahh, are there guys like u left?, sha its very rare oh, as long as u dont carry that anger with u
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by mellow(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2007
The most stupid thing I ever did for love?

Hahaha, What would that be now? Actually thinking

Ehn, now I know. It was falling in love in the first place. Now tell

me if that ain't stupid, what is?
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by anon101(f): 1:47pm On May 22, 2007
i had a fight with 3 different girls i mean physical , thats the most stupid thing i have ever done in a relationship

most romantic ------------NONE
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by samsilo(m): 2:02am On May 23, 2007
@Luxoire,thanks Sis. Anger has never been and will never be part of my life,that was her and would be totally unfair to put it on some one else.Only thing was it made me very wary of girls especially pretty ones.For like 6 months after this whenever I saw a pretty girl my mind would be like"there goes another bundle of problems".
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by puker(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2007
OMG where do i start. grin Ok o! My first date invited me to thier home while her perents where away. She just could not let me rest as she rushed me. It was kisses rubing and more kisses. At 16 then i was so shy that i realy wanted to run away. Some how we undressed only to hear this hard knock on the door with a bully voice i ran into the bathroom clutching my cloths. the voice asked her some few question as she pretended to be asleep covered with wrapper. It was her uncle. I just could not wait to hear the man say ' ok tell your father i will come back in the evening' Boy i just ran out and zoooom like tom the cat.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by dremoney(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2007
bebe2007:

@Dremoney, who made you the judge thats his own stupid thing he did for love!!!!! don't see how stupid it is anyway if you catch my drift.

hmmn,i wan catch ur drift diie? u really dey try me no b small.
mayb we hook up somewhere or whadayathink? wink

bebe2007:

@Waxxy, who be this friend o! very lucky girl. Dunno why boys like that end up with foolish girls. No thank you, after all that gift. Thats a shame. If i were him i would have collected my gifts back LOL grin grin

oh-yeh,
sure ur not bginning to fall in love wit d guy?

McDoe:

The most stupid thing I did was un-african. I licked her pussy all in the name of love.

bros,to lick pussy na some boyz food 4 naija oo grin!!!!!
blacknbold:

i had a fight with 3 different girls i mean physical , thats the most stupid thing i have ever done in a relationship

most romantic ------------NONE

oh-oh,
do i say ur action is reflex?considerin it hppend on 3 differ occassions givs an impression u r d problem, dnt u think so? check urself man.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by wonders(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2007
One of the most stupid thing i did for love was spending my last coin and trek home. the second time time it happened,i didnt want her to know so i entered bike to the house knowing i had no money at home.when i got home, i excused bike man went looking for who lend me money.

any way, i done alot craziest thing for love.may God help me for it is my weakness
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bebe2007(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2007
@dremoney,

You have been quiet. Did you go somewhere? WELCOME BACK!!!! Licking pussy na some boys food for naija, really!!!! are you one of those? just curious tongue

Am not falling in love with waxxy's friend o! but e for nor bad to get that kind treat, who nor like beta thing. wink wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Sonye(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2007
cheesy Ha, Nairalanders smiley what on earth can i do without you guys. I have eased my stress in the office by reading every single person's story n i have been laughing out loud. Do i have a stupid thing i hav done for love? undecided
Maybe mine will be ,

Yeah got it now. I was dating this guy i was so in love with but i never trusted him. I used to enter ABC night bus to Abuja just to take him by surprise. I also used to go through his phone and call back every single female name i come across, telling them to stop calling my boyfriend n that they were just bitches. Then afterwards, i delete their numbers from his phone. I suceeded somehow but i got deeper into what i was doing that i didn't know when i started calling all his business partners, insulting them and deleting their numbers. It was so bad that business suddenly went slow for him cos of that. I look back at those days n laugh cheesy

Then Romantic, well i am a very romantic person that i don't know which will be the most romantic. I'll come back to this thread if i remember smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? / Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.