Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (9223 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by tommyex(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ ThiefofHearts- DEMENTED such a harsh word. I thought we were talking about the most stupid thing we have done for love so i accepted what i did was stupid. Its past now though. I am a big girl now and don't even want to think about it again

Tank God you are over it now,If na me i go don delete you since,I agree demented is wrong,mayb Crazy?they sound alike.I will tell a movie producer in 9ja to do ur story.Hope say una no break up cos of him lack of bizz

Toyint
which be be romance sef oo?o ti de ni yen o
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2008
tommyex:

Toyint
which be be romance sef oo?o ti de ni yen o

ki ni mo ti se? tongue
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by tommyex(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2008
Nothing oo,
Lets not bore the flows of entertainers ere jare,i dey go home o
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
bye, becareful sha kiss
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by bankyiie(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
joshjosh:

i don't know who sang that melodious song "why do fools fall in love?" love is a great thing but foolishness is another matter.

a friend arranged ticket and visa for a girl friend to visit him. we know she left lagos in september but her plane is yet to land in heathrow 3 months later. we told him he was being silly but he was born in the day so doesn't have to scrutinize most things very well as those of us born in the night.

foolishness is not a virtue.

happy new year everyone

Kai some girls harsh o !!! look on the brighter side maybe she has been deported now
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by nameless2(f): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2008
i told him that i love him, and now, he's playing with my heart
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by LadieSeun(f): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
i also caused my parents over $500 4 calling him embarassed
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by lucabrasi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
most stupid ll have to be stepping to this gurl older than me while in jss and even though shy bough never ending tastee fried chicken take outs, and paid for jamb expo for this chick and she ended up not going out with me in spite of that, these were jss 1,2,3,days tho, wink
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2008
I gave him my first ipod, not really 'stupid' but i was just suprised at myself.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by gentledove(f): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ poster,

my brother in England wanted to send some money to me and i gave him my Favourite's account number. he asked me again if he should go ahead and send it and i replied positive. when he sent they large sum of money, i told Favourite that he should confirm which he did. later he told me if he should withdraw the money and send it to my account, i told him no. i never asked him how the money was spent. we bought shares and invested some too after removing the tithe. till date, dunno what happened to the rest and i still dont want to know.

its so funny. anytime i think about it, i laugh. very stupid indeed
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by gentledove(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
Another stupid thing i did was on his Birthday. he was in Aubja while i was in Lagos, i closed very late that day and took a flight to Abuja. i called when i got to the Airport, asking him how his day has being. he told me its boring without me. i got to the house and stood by the gate and called him again asking whats up with him. he said he is in the kitchen frying pancake. i knocked the kitchen door and he nearly spilled hot oil all over his body. he was very surprised to see me. all he could say was ' YOU ARE A VERY NUTTY GIRL, DOVE'. when we were preparing to sleep that nite, i laughed at myself and tot how stupid that was.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by albridge(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
the most stupid thing i can remember that i ever did was to send the money my father gave me to set up a business to my girlfriend at that time cos she was in school and broke. by the way she married some 6yrs ago and has two kids for her husband now. cool
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Scopium: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2008
gentledove:

Another stupid thing i did was on his Birthday. he was in Aubja while i was in Lagos, i closed very late that day and took a flight to Abuja. i called when i got to the Airport, asking him how his day has being. he told me its boring without me. i got to the house and stood by the gate and called him again asking whats up with him. he said he is in the kitchen frying pancake. i knocked the kitchen door and he nearly spilled hot oil all over his body. he was very surprised to see me. all he could say was ' YOU ARE A VERY NUTTY GIRL, DOVE'. when we were preparing to sleep that night, i laughed at myself and tot how stupid that was.

[size=13pt]Sounds very very romantic to me kiss wink kiss[/size]
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2009
Jumped Off a Cliff,
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by denny4ril: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
i think i once traveled late into the night sometime ago just to see her. Then, I was yet to ask her out and that act of just seeing her then was really crazy for me.
Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by xmasgift: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2010

1 Like

Re: Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? by Youngpo413: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
yogun: d most funny/stupid thing was letting a gorgeous guy pass me by while holding on to a bad relationship which I'd to get out of soon afta cos he was a cheap cheat.

d most romantic: realising I was actually in Love against all odds

nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba / Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.