Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (26106 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by onila(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
be a virgin smiley

that's the best advice

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Hmmm I see. Still see it as her way of earning cookie points.

The videos should come from the guys. cool

Where's Lola and her funny "How to be a runz girl" video? *time to take note* grin Time to sweep them off their feet with my Brazilian eyelashes.

Haha. I heard that Peruvian lashes are the in-thing now. grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by glimpse(f): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Phonon: If a poll is carried out on Nairalanders who hate this girl because of what she has said,more than 50% would be women.

The begging cannot stop.I have always held the view that the economic situation in Nigeria defines relationships.THERE IS POVERTY IN THE LAND.An average girl would see a guy she wants to date/marry as NAPEP to alleviate the poverty in her life. I have never seen a lady that would tell me she needs money because she is trying to enroll in a foreign language course or a cooking course or to buy that new book on investments.It is always FOOD/CREDIT/BIS MONEY/CAMBODIAN HAIR.

I do not have a problem with a girl hounding me for money to use for frivolities but when I treat her like my property then she should not complain.

swthrt,bt i told you lastwk that i need money for my masters form. You told me to ...

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by crackhouse(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
hehehehehe, i laugh soteeeeeeeee i come fall from my chair. Phewww,what else can i say? she have said it all. thank God my girl is not a beggar, i only give her when i feel like and she always appreciate.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
onila: be a virgin smiley

that's the best advice
LMFAOO!! Onila is at it again grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by obi2012: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
go and work and buy your own.. see your mouth

Yoruba_Omoge: Girl shut up undecided

How many more of this videos girl go make just to get cookie points from broke azz, stingy Nigerian nggas? grin cheesy grin

If he wants to buy me a brand new mercedes benz, who am I to say no? Na who born me left to not take the car? grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Hmmm I see. Still see it as her way of earning cookie points.

The videos should come from the guys. cool

Where's Lola and her funny "How to be a runz girl" video? *time to take note* grin Time to sweep them off their feet with my Brazilian eyelashes.

if it was from a guy you would shout and rake and and say gender inequality and all the rest. i just love that its coming from a girl and she was so passionate about it.
you have to admit she made a good point. the video has gone viral

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
I couldn't watch the video(network wahala) but if what she's saying is that a lady shouldn't ask her bf for help in monetary form or otherwise if she really needs it, then she should shut da feck up.

Why the hell won't I look up to my man for assistance when I know I'll have no qualms returning the favor if need be? I won't only return favors but also do and buy stuffs for him when I want or he asks.

I don't believe a guy is a lady's meal ticket but asking is allowed as far as you the lady is willing to give back, it should be 50\50 as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Phonon: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Oh baby.I told you to take my Savannah Bank ATM card I left in your house the last time I visited.The PIN is 0419.Withdraw as much as you need;your education means a lot to me.Hee Hee!
glimpse:

swthrt,bt i told you lastwk that i need money for my masters form. You told me to ...

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
This gal knows her ish. When u rely on a man for everything dats when he will do you anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
I knew my post was going to ruffle a few feathers.

Poor naija men no dey carry last grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by dokunbam(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
very funny
she should be an igbo lady
I dont like talking about this shit again
as for me if you can give me a genuine reason, why not. but not all these blackberry stuff
and if i see that you are turning my generosity to something else. then i caution u
i will tell you not to over do it

i no blame them sha o, the guys wey dey buy am nko?
guys too use your brain too
guys dont let them turn you mugu
IMO
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
freecocoa: I couldn't watch the video(network wahala) but if what she's saying is that a lady shouldn't ask her bf for help in monetary form or otherwise if she really needs it, then she should shut da feck up.

Why the hell won't I look up to my man for assistance when I know I'll have no qualms returning the favor if need be? I won't only return favors but also do and buy stuffs for him when I want or he asks.

I don't believe a guy is a lady's meal ticket but asking is allowed as far as you the lady is willing to give back, it should be 50\50 as far as I'm concerned.
That's not what she's saying. She's saying that girls who ask their boyfriends for everything even to the point of bread and butter should stop it. Excessive is the word.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
omega25red: This girl is the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoWlbmOSA8

grin grin

she went in!!

as for me, i have too much pride lol.
Not to say asking a guy for things is totally wrong,
i mean why wouldn't a guy want to treat a girl that's deserving? wink

but for some reason i have difficulty asking even if I need it. tongue
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
She is talking abt the women who are always asking for money for food, bags etc
freecocoa: I couldn't watch the video(network wahala) but if what she's saying is that a lady shouldn't ask her bf for help in monetary form or otherwise if she really needs it, then she should shut da feck up.

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2013

girlfriend, watch the video then you shall see the light

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by glimpse(f): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Phonon: Oh baby.I told you to take my Savannah Bank ATM card I left in your house the last time I visited.The PIN is 0419.Withdraw as much as you need;your education means a lot to me.Hee Hee!

Classic job man
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Leopantro:

if it was from a guy you would shout and rake and and say gender inequality and all the rest. i just love that its coming from a girl and she was so passionate about it.
you have to admit she made a good point. the video has gone viral

What you guys need to understand is women CANNOT change women when it comes to relationship/courtship drama, esp if they're not immediate friends.

Only men can change women in that aspect.

The story wey she dey yarn on youtube go only earn her cookie points from brokeazz nggas and girls trying to "feel amongst" grin cheesy grin

It aint gonna change ANYTHING.

If men want women to stop naging for stuff, then they need to stop giving it to me. Stop conditioning your women to expect things you can't afford them.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
The only time i will ever ask a man for money is my husband

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Phonon: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
:-D
glimpse:

Classic job man
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
obi2012: go and work and buy your own.. see your mouth

I caught one fish.
Oya come here.
Buy mama a brand new car smiley
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I caught one fish.
Oya come here.

ROTFL grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by ogzille(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2013

You killed it with that line!

I do not have a problem with a lady asking a man for assistance, monetary or not. It becomes a problem when the lady is only collecting and not willing nor ready to give any damn thing!
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Somehow I feel like I know this girl.
Her face is familiar sha
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by crackhaus: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
what exactly is causing her pain really? I mean, she taking a shit and all...how serious does she want me to take her fighting her one-woman war...
Please girl, go become a woman of substance(Oprah, Michelle Obama, Hilary Clinton, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, etc), then come back to talk about women liberation. I will take you serious then
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by obi2012: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
are you prepared to do what i want in return? grin

Yoruba_Omoge:

I caught one fish.
Oya come here.

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Somehow I feel like I know this girl.
Her face is familiar sha
Her facebook name is Laila Johnson.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Somehow I feel like I know this girl.
Her face is familiar sha

i would love to meet. please tell her to PM me. with a little bit of refining and use of that accent, I'm thinking of her doing a TED show .
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Girl shut up undecided

How many more of this videos girl go make just to get cookie points from broke azz, stingy Nigerian nggas? grin cheesy grin

If he wants to buy me a brand new mercedes benz, who am I to say no? Na who born me left to not take the car? grin

How about he buys a Lexy Steele or Mandingo's long johns and tear that ar.se up

Stop insulting the chic, she's fine as fvck - I won't mind wifeying her up!!
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Once a guy starts buying you things, that means you're prostitute.. Because you get paid for servicing his dyck in return...

So, don't start crying when he treats you like shyte cos you already sold your soul for a nickle...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
sorry, what are Lexy Steele or
Mandingo's long johns? they sound like a type of screwdriver. why would you give a woman that ?
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

How about he buys a Lexy Steele or Mandingo's long johns and tear that ar.se up

Stop insulting the chic, she's fine as fvck - I won't mind wifeying her up!!

*roll eyes*

Na "fine as fcccuk" will empty your account one day.

Shymmex, stop sounding so thirsty. It will get you in trouble.

Leopantro:

i would love to meet. please tell her to PM me. with a little bit of refining and use of that accent, I'm thinking of her doing a TED show .
You dare to insult TED? grin

Because a girl made a 2 min dump in a public toilet? shocked

ItsModella:
Her facebook name is Laila Johnson.
Don't recall the name.

obi2012: are you prepared to do what i want in return? grin

No, but I still want a car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.