Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (26108 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by dljbd1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
downloading....will comment when I'm through
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Its cos u have only been dating the stupid easy girls undecided

I don't date easy chics, I prefer the difficult ones... grin

Heck, I've been running after a Caribbean chic(the most beautiful chic ever) for the past one month now, and we're getting there....

I've got another half-naija chic(Oxford educated) with the biggest batty ever that I've been conversing with since Dec. last year, and something is about to pop off..

I don't rate easy chic... undecided
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
totalbaby: Not all women are lazy like you. Get a job then u can buy what you want
Excuse me o, I don't remember insulting you or refering to you in my post so why are you calling me out?are you sure you really wanna go there?
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Realest123(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Oi bredrin this chick speaks the truth so many thirsty LovePeddler's around.. Either way shout out 2 the non - thirsty sluts around
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
i cant argue with that

wink wink wink
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
cookie points from nl men undecided Are they going to pay my rent? I guess every women is different. Some leech of men, while others are independent and make their own money. To each their own quote author=Yoruba_Omoge]

Don't mind them, they want cookie points from NL men.

Gosh, epic fail! sad

[/quote]
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

I love Nas and I think he's one of the greatest(if not the greatest) rappers of all time...

However, Nas has always been a su.cker for love!!!

Nas was never a player and he never had game - use Snoop or P.diddy for your analogy next time... wink

LOL Sucker for love indeed.

Give me one player who has managed to keep his money in his bank acct.

T.I was NEVER a player. Look at him with his wonderful and lovely family.

You men think you're so smart because you got two balls down there, failing to realize that women got bigger balls a few feet up.

smh. A day for the hunter. grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by eduson33(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
who's got her youtube channel username?
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
My apologies for hurting ur feelings undecided
freecocoa: Excuse me o, I don't remember insulting you or refering to you in my post so why are you calling me out?are you sure you really wanna go there?
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
***singing in NEYO's voice*** that's why I love her, independent woman.

(looks out of the window and sees two university girls with vanity bags and nowhere to go)
Hmmmm......
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by crackhaus: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is a beautiful post man.
1000 Likes(don't even know what that means)

shymexx:

Backing that azz up and pounding it fast will defo get me in trouble for giving someone bladder infection and causing acute stomach ache...

Someone please call 911... sad

I've been in the game for too long, no chic can make me empty my bank account - chics ain't that smart... grin She'll just end up getting smashed for free! grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
If you want a woman of great virtue, then stop looking for sex. Stop trying to tap that azz.

You want a woman of principle and virtue, yet you're looking for a woman with an easily tappable azz.

Ngga, you're outta of your mind.

What men fail to realize is that, once they start paying for sex, their self-respect is diminished. . . . hence women treat them like they aint nothing but a walking ATM. Circuitous mentality.
Either way, they both suck.

I told you I only clown around on nl... Yeah, I love tapping that azz, but I don't stick the "big darg" in every chic out there - I'm very picky.... Personally, I believe there's no point having sex with a chic you're not attracted to, or don't connect with on that level - hence why I'm picky...

I'm just having fun on nl.. wink grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
That's an overgeneralization. Some girls are just natural leeches, even when all is given to them genuinely. I'm not excusing the guys who want only sex, I'm just saying.
True that and some men are dogs and only want 5ex, whatever we argue here goes both ways.

If a real man realizes he picked up a leech then he should move on,not feeding the pest and then turn around to complain.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
totalbaby: My apologies for hurting ur feelings undecided
Apology accepted, we can always disagree to agree.undecided
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
fresh_dude: You are a fowl. As in okwuko. What the fuCck is emotional and physical support and how the fuCck do they manifest? And how come women cannot support themselves physically and emotionally?

See question.

If women cannot support themselves physically and emotionally, how were they able to support men?

You think your ego magically blows up by itself? Who builds up your confidence? Who makes you feel like a man, even when the s ex is 1 minute too long? grin

The same woman that inflated your confidence can deflate it with just a few words.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
smiley
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
LOL Sucker for love indeed.

Give me one player who has managed to keep his money in his bank acct.

T.I was NEVER a player. Look at him with his wonderful and lovely family.

You men think you're so smart because you got two balls down there, failing to realize that women got bigger balls a few feet up.

smh. A day for the hunter. grin

Deion Sanders kept all his money!! grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

I told you I only clown around on nl... Yeah, I love tapping that azz, but I don't stick the "big darg" in every chic out there - I'm very picky.... Personally, I believe there's no point having sex with a chic you're not attracted to, or don't connect with on that level - hence why I'm picky...

I'm just having fun on nl.. wink grin

How was your trip to Lagos shymmex?

Wheren't you planning to tap as many azz as your "big darg" can find? grin

Only on NL indeed wink

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Revolva(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
No mind d babe jare like say she no dey collect also..
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba_Omoge:

Only on NL indeed wink
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Deion Sanders kept all his money!! grin grin

He's paying $10k/month for child support.

Is that a win to you? grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

See question.

If women cannot support themselves physically and emotionally, how were they able to support men?

You think your ego magically blows up by itself? Who builds up your confidence? Who makes you feel like a man, even when the s ex is 1 minute too long? grin

The same woman that inflated your confidence can deflate it with just a few words.
This post is all over the place. So this emotional/physical support is the exclusive preserve of women? Mankind would be doomed when women decide to withdraw these forms of support? Ok, I hear you. I think you're joking btw.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Only on NL indeed wink

I should be in Lasgidi this dec. but that's going to be a holiday - one night stand don't count when you're "turnt up." grin grin

Bands a make her dance.
I love bad bytc.hes, that's my fvcking problem.

Jokes aside, I'm not that thirsty - if I were, my chic count should be around 300 now... I get bored of chics with nothing to offer easily, believe that...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
onila: be a virgin smiley

that's the best advice

Lmaooo. U r cray
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
He's paying $10k/month for child support.

Is that a win to you? grin

$10k/month for three kids is cheap as fvck...

Deion "Prime Time" Sanders is a multi-billionaire and he probably spends more than $10k every week gambling... grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
faceless forum indeed grin grin
shymexx:

I should be in Lasgidi this dec. but that's going to be a holiday - one night stand don't count when you're "turnt up." grin grin

Bands a make her dance.
I love bad bytc.hes, that's my fvcking problem.

Jokes aside, I'm not that thirsty - if I were, my chic count should be around 300 now... I get bored of chics with nothing to offer easily, believe that...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
fresh_dude: You are a fowl. As in okwuko. What the fuCck is emotional and physical support and how the fuCck do they manifest? And how come women cannot support themselves physically and emotionally?

Chai! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.