Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (26095 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by born2boink(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
If they don't beg, how are we going to take advantage of their pussy?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
fresh_dude: This post is all over the place. So this emotional/physical support is the exclusive preserve of women? Mankind would be doomed when women decide to withdraw these forms of support? Ok, I hear you. I think you're joking btw.

Now this is funny.

You assume that men are the only givers in a relation because of their financial support. My point is that your assumption is false.

In a relationship, it aint only about finances. A good relationship needs balance; emotional, physical, and verbal support.

In MOST African relationships, men provide the money and women provide the REST (emotional, physical, and verbal support).

Calling women prostitute because they're at the financial receiving end makes no sense because men receive emotional/physical/verbal support payments for sex.

My other point is that men men aren't the only ones looking for sex and they aren't the only ones getting sex. So technically, men are also prostitutes; they give sex for the support they get.

Now if this is too hard to comprehend, that's too bad. Can't help you.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
faceless forum indeed grin grin

Hey, I'm a nice guy - we can be friends, if you want... wink grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by huninaija(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella: true talk...

all these girls that be asking a guy for ipad like he's your father? why don't you go make your own money and earn yourself some respect?

but this chick is ratchet much, from posh accent to warri accent to american accent...God is definitely watching her. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

I should be in Lasgidi this dec. but that's going to be a holiday - one night stand don't count when you're "turnt up." grin grin

Bands a make her dance.
I love bad bytc.hes, that's my fvcking problem.

Jokes aside, I'm not that thirsty - if I were, my chic count should be around 300 now... I get bored of chics with nothing to offer easily, believe that...

You sure it aint the other way around? wink

shymexx:

$10k/month for three kids is cheap as fvck...

Deion "Prime Time" Sanders is a multi-billionaire and he probably spends more than $10k every week gambling... grin

First off, the dude is worth $250M, he's not a multi billionaire.

POINT IS; He DIDN'T keep all of his money grin

Oh I forgot, he also had to pay her $275k.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by huninaija(f): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
I feel maami's pain, but why is she so pained? If the females out there wanna make a fool out of themselves then they should carry go jare...

Why take boscopan for another females monthly flow.. Me I always say everything should be in proportion, if it becomes too much then you're either a beggar or a stark illiterate!

Funny enough iv never been able to ask guys to buy me something as small as a pen, talk less of an iPad, can you imagine? shocked even to ask my parents for money is a problem..

Women need to get their P's up and be the ones to baffle the guys in that aspect, when a guy takes me out I always make sure I have enough P's on me so he won't use that against me and start chatting chit! Gone are the days of my parents, beaches need to learn!

Her accent changes are funny tho lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
1000 likes smiley
huni_naija: I feel maami's pain, but why is she so pained? If the females out there wanna make a fool out of themselves then they should carry go jare...

Why take boscopan for another females monthly flow.. Me I always say everything should be in proportion, if it becomes too much then you're either a beggar or a stark illiterate!

Funny enough iv never been able to ask guys to buy me a biro tankless of an iPad, can you imagine? shocked even to ask my parents for money is a problem..

Women need to get their P's up and be the one to baffle the guys in that aspect, when a guy takes me out I always make sure I have enough P's on me so he won't use that against me and start chatting chit! Gone are the days of my parent, beaches need to learn!

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
You sure it aint the other way around? wink

Never that, it's just me and my way of doing things...

I'm always on the move and you've to move with me, or get left behind.. grin

First off, the dude is worth $250M, he's not a multi billionaire.

POINT IS; He DIDN'T keep all of his money grin

Oh I forgot, he also had to pay her $275k.

My bad, I was going to say multi-millionaire...

Do that maths: 250milli - 275k + 10(12 x 9) = _________

That's nothing to Deion's type of money - he gives more that to charity annually...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx: Once a guy starts buying you things, that means you're prostitute.. Because you get paid for servicing his dyck in return...

So, don't start crying when he treats you like shyte cos you already sold your soul for a nickle...

Wtf?
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
huni_naija: I feel maami's pain, but why is she so pained? If the females out there wanna make a fool out of themselves then they should carry go jare...

Funny enough iv never been able to ask guys to buy me something as small as pen, talk less of an iPad, can you imagine? shocked even to ask my parents for money is a problem..

Women need to get their P's up and be the one to baffle the guys in that aspect, when a guy takes me out I always make sure I have enough P's on me so he won't use that against me and start chatting chit! Gone are the days of my parents, beaches need to learn!

Hmmmmmmm

Women, buy your own shyte....

You can't be singing feminism kumbaya yet you're needy and as broke as a church rat...

Get your own shyte, and there's no "swag" in begging and being needy - if you're a prostitute, be real and stop faking the funk... grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Never that, it's just me and my way of doing things...

I'm always on the move and you've to move with me, or get left behind.. grin

My bad, I was going to say multi-millionaire...

Do that maths: 250milli - 275k + 10(12 x 9) = _________

That's nothing to Deion's type of money - he gives more that to charity annually...

It matters not how much he departed with, it matters that he departed with some of his money.

If it hadn't mattered, Deion wouldn't have ranted about it. He thought "it wasn't fair" lol

Makes no damn sense. Who did he think was gonna pay to care for his children?

Players, rethink your game.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmmmmm

You can't be singing feminism kumbaya yet you're needy and as broke as a church rat...

Get your own shyte, and there's no "swag" in begging and being needy - if you're a prostitute, be real and stop faking the funk... grin

Not every woman is a feminist loser, infact, many could care less.

Wanting single standard in our society does not make one a feminist.

Yes, women start buying your own "shyte". Men start using your right hand.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
adabeke12:

Wtf?

True story!!!

One married men should be allowed spend their women on their wives... All these tacky and ratchet chicken heads need to get a job and fix up - cut your coat according to your size and stop buying weaves you can't afford... Women just lust after a lifestyle they can't afford - if you ain't about that life, stick to what you know... Get afro or do African cornrows or something... grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
It matters not how much he departed with, it matters that he departed with some of his money.

If it hadn't mattered, Deion wouldn't have ranted about it. He thought "it wasn't fair" lol

Makes no damn sense. Who did he think was gonna pay to care for his children?

Players, rethink your game.

And you think that meagre amount he parted with affected him, or will fund the expensive lifestyle his ex-wife is now used to

Win win situation for my nyggah Deion Sanders aka primetime a la I did it for my momma... grin

Pilar lost!! grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don't you just love NL? Every woman is now suddenly an island that does everything by herself without asking for any help whatsoever from her man, okay o.

This thread is funny sha, oh well me I've asked my man to help out with things I couldn't do by myself before and I've also helped him out with stuffs too.

He's my friend and confidante and should be able to help me out in my moments of need, shikenan.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
Not every woman is a feminist loser, infact, many could care less.

Wanting single standard in our society does not make one a feminist.

Yes, women start buying your own "shyte". Men start using your right hand.

Most modern-day women are feminists no matter which part of the ideology you wish to align with... If you pride yourself in wanting equality between men and women, then you have to be able to practice that equality in relationships as well - you just can't eat your cake and have it - that's a big NO NO...

Heck, women get jobs quicker than most men in the messed up economy we've today - you lot should be the ones spending on guys... But hey, Brazilian hair and high heels stay mopping up your life savings.. grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Slankey: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Damn!!! She's got such a authority and great audacity. Tell them babe... They need to hear from someone from the same gender...xx
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Good for you. But keep in mind what the topic is about. Do u ask for ur bf to buy u breakfast n bags If u do then thats ur ish but there are a few woman who dnt do that. utote author=freecocoa]Don't you just love NL? Every woman is now suddenly an island that does everything by herself without asking for any help whatsoever from her man, okay o.

This thread is funny sha, oh well me I've asked my man to help out with things I couldn't do by myself before and I've also helped him out with stuffs too.

He's my friend and confidante and should be able to help me out in my moments of need, shikenan.[/quote]
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

And you think that meagre amount he parted with affected him, or will fund the expensive lifestyle his ex-wife is now used to

Win win situation for my nyggah Deion Sanders aka primetime a la I did it for my momma... grin

Pilar lost!! grin

Like I said, it was a lose for him because he didnt want to depart with that money. cool

It's not the amount that matters; it's the result of the game. He lost. . . . some of his money.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Realest123:

It's Hear*

Thks
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
Like I said, it was a lose for him because he didnt want to depart with that money. cool

It's not the amount that matters; it's the result of the game. He lost. . . . some of his money.

At end of the day, he didn't directly pay her a dime - he's only paying for child support.... grin

Deion Sanders was a great "player" on the football field(the greatest cornerback ever IMO) - and also a great "player" in the real world... grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Backing that azz up and pounding it fast will defo get me in trouble for giving someone bladder infection and causing acute stomach ache...

Someone please call 911... sad

I've been in the game for too long, no chic can make me empty my bank account - chics ain't that smart... grin She'll just end up getting smashed for free! grin

Then how old r u?
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Subomi-luv, I've never asked him to buy me a bag but if I see a bag I love so much and can't afford it at that moment and I'm sure he has the money to spare, I'll ask him to buy it for me or even ask him to lend me money to buy it.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:

im guessing you do this to all the girls you meet ? grin grin

Lmao. Chai shymexx oh
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Most modern-day women are feminists no matter which part of the ideology you wish to align with... If you pride yourself in wanting equality between men and women, then you have to be able to practice that equality in relationships as well - you just can't eat your cake and have it - that's a big NO NO...

Heck, women get jobs quicker than most men in the messed up economy we've today - you lot should be the ones spending on guys... But hey, Brazilian hair and high heels stay mopping up your life savings.. grin

I'm not even going to argue that bolded because most men often misconstrue a hard-working independent woman with a feminist lol.

In today's world where men can't afford to care for themselves, it's every woman for herself. Survival instincts, not feminist instincts.

No matter how you look at it, nature obligates men to provide the resources, regardless of a woman's ability to provide her own resource. It brings a sense of responsibility, self-respect, and dignity for a man that can provide for his household. Unbalancing that terrain will cause mental imbalance. Every man wants a woman to lean on him, to entrust him with her wellbeing, to feel responsible for her needs. And in return, women provide positive reinforcement.

It doesn't mean women should stop providing for themselves or that men should stop providing for women grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

It isn't about "brokeazz ngga complex" - it's about being principled and being a woman of great virtue... We live in the 21st century where there are equal opportunities for both men and women - so why should one party be a pest

One thing women don't know is that, once a guy starts giving you money, that diminishes your self-respect... Hence, why most guys treat
women like shyte...

Not all men think like that
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
ok i hear smiley
freecocoa: @Subomi-luv, I've never asked him to buy me a bag but if I see a bag I love so much and can't afford it at that moment and I'm sure he has the money to spare, I'll ask him to buy it for me or even ask him to lend me money to buy it.

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by huninaija(f): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmmmmmm

Ehen what is your post trying to imply? Ain't that what I said tho? However if the guy feels foolish enough to spend and give to the girl like its no tomorrow, he's the beggar and the real s.l.u.t I just laugh at such guys they've got no self-worth and their self-worth tends to be in how much P's they've got... Fools lmaooo

I remember vividly this guy I went to uni with, his mother used to work along side Tinubu in his Governorship days, this young goon got money and when I say he's got money I mean it, he would bring a different car to uni every week, guy was balling for real!

he's got a pent up in Imperial Wharf and those places for like 3 milli, he bought it cash down, his mother's got a same pent around the block, this guy was a real s.l.u.t and we all know the girls he would bring back home to service him after uni grin grin

When he tried that chit on me, I showed him the blaaady door, who the hell is he? He wanted to take me on a trip to naija, tickets paid for and club class, I had to cuss the guy out before he got the point, you can't buy me because you've got the doe I know my self - worth..

We're still friends tho and talk every now and then but boy did he get the message after like almost a year of trying it on me!! Now how many ladies would be willing to turn him down? Not many!
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

At end of the day, he didn't directly pay her a dime - he's only paying for child support.... grin

Deion Sanders was a great "player" on the football field(the greatest cornerback ever IMO) - and also a great "player" in the real world... grin

Exactly whose acct do you think the money will go to? grin

Magic fairy?

I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car and crib is bigger than he is
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai

grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
adabeke12:

Then how old r u?

I'm 45 - why?? grin

Got 3 decades worth of experience and expertise... wink
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
adabeke12:

Not all men think like that

Oh well, I know there are loads of manginas out there... grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I'm not even going to argue that bolded because most men often misconstrue a hard-working independent woman with a feminist lol.

In today's world where men can't afford to care for themselves, it's every woman for herself. Survival instincts, not feminist instincts.

No matter how you look at it, nature obligates men to provide the resources, regardless of a woman's ability to provide her own resource. It brings a sense of responsibility, self-respect, and dignity for a man that can provide for his household. Unbalancing that terrain will cause mental imbalance. Every man wants a woman to lean on him, to entrust him with her wellbeing, to feel responsible for her needs. And in return, women provide positive reinforcement.

It doesn't mean women should stop providing for themselves or that men should stop providing for women grin

No matter how you look at it, nature also obligates men to be superior to women - so why're women fighting for equality I'm not against equality, however, it goes both ways...

Feminism is kind of broad and vague - women empowerment is also an aspect of feminism...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.