Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? (4786 Views)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by adabeke12(f): 3:26am On Mar 11, 2013
chax100: Don't blame them, they believe so much in their 'money making machine.' Fashion and stuffs like that promote their 'trade.'

Are u generalizing?
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by adoravel: 3:36am On Mar 11, 2013
U jst nailed it, i wonder the type of ladies some NLD guys mingle with. They will come nd be disturbin our peace with stories of dere a gfs requestin for money, i phone, brazilian hair etc. I NEVER CHOP MEETS IM MATE, DULL GUYS MEET DULL LADIES cool. @ op, check urself first.
Mynd_44: You attract what you are
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 11, 2013
2jideofor: Brilliant... But to a large extent, it's a societal problem and our media house arent helping at all. Take a look at the kind of books that sell vs those that dont sell; magazines that sell vs magazines that dont sell and you will see it. The problem is the media and companies propagating this ills. Everyone wants to be a star singer, model, football. There is a huge mental exodus here

I am glad we agree.
I must say, society is ONE THING but it's about how our PARENTS are raising their daughters. Rather than spend too much time telling our daughters how "pretty" they are or focusing on physical beauty, we should inform them how "smart" and "wonderful" they are. Building self esteem should be the focus. Encourage them to want more in life and to use their brains to get what they want instead of relying on a man's pockets and believing that what is sold on television as "the life".

If our parents don't take charge, then the media will take their place. undecided

190:
thats why i simply love you wink wink

dmcdad:
Wow... I love it when people are real and sincere in responding to whatever that comes to the fore...

Yield:

ALL OF THIS. ^

cool cool
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by segzicres(m): 3:48am On Mar 11, 2013
OP, I fully understand your point. Happens a lot these days and I start to wonder how dey actually survived growing up.......most young girls jus depend on deir privates n feminine charms......it's sad....but not all of them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Sis....I get your point however cooking and cleaning does not define a woman or what women should do. Just like working and providing does not define a man. The world will not stop turning either way.

There far better things women and men should focus on and its definetly not cooking and cleaning. If a house is divided because a woman is not cooking. ..then what else would he complain about?

The difference between back then and now is the childish mindset of many. We got to do better if we want better.

However I get your point.

I feel you but the way I was raised a woman has her role to play.

I understand times have changed since when my mother was coming up however the even today we see that women who take charge at home tend to have happier households than women who do not. The American divorce rate is an EPIC example of what happens when women take on this "domestic work = slavery" attitude.

It's not about the relationship being built on sexist principles either. It's just nature.

A woman taking care of her children/man and a man taking care of his woman/children usually have happier homes. If the guy is working his azz off, taking care of his woman, there is no reason why he shouldn't come home to a hot meal and a clean house.

I am sure some women will disagree and that's fine. This is just how I was brought up and I support it.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by pleep(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2013
95% of women are dumb but 95% of men are also dumb.

All you have to do is find the remaining 5%.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 2blunt: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2013
D sage:

Think of it 'Mynd',we're meeting with different people everyday and there's no way you will never come across the kind of ladies op is talking about,it's not possible.

For instance,there're various ways you can test the IQ of a lady without even related to her, may be the op is working in a public office where he meet with different kind of women everyday, who know?

I hardly finish reading a tread on nairaland cos of dis kind of dumb a...ss guy, how can u say such statement? Av u heard of d sentence "no culture is superior to d oda"? Likewise it applies to language and gender! Nonsense . U had beta educate urself first before u cast d first stone.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by MrsChima(f): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2013
2blunt:

I hardly finish reading a tread on nairaland cos of dis kind of dumb a...ss guy, how can u say such statement? Av u heard of d sentence "no culture is superior to d oda"? Likewise it applies to language and gender! Nonsense . U had beta educate urself first before u cast d first stone.

Lol.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by MrsChima(f): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

I feel you but the way I was raised a woman has her role to play.

I understand times have changed since when my mother was coming up however the even today we see that women who take charge at home tend to have happier households than women who do not. The American divorce rate is an EPIC example of what happens when women take on this "domestic work = slavery" attitude.

It's not about the relationship being built on sexist principles either. It's just nature.

A woman taking care of her children/man and a man taking care of his woman/children usually have happier homes. If the guy is working his azz off, taking care of his woman, there is no reason why he shouldn't come home to a hot meal and a clean house.

I am sure some women will disagree and that's fine. This is just how I was brought up and I support it.

By all means...I respect the fact that plethora of women are being raised to accept societal definition of gender roles. Thank God I/we live in society where we are able to live our lives how we see fit. My objection isn't people's choice to live their lives...oh nooooo! I am a firm believer that people can choose their path in life. I am simply saying cooking, cleaning, and bearing children doesn't make a woman neither does working, being physically strong, and leading the home does not make a man. There are men around the world who doesn't have the ability to work or provide for their families for whatever reasons...by societal definition...that is not a man. That's bullshit.

Not every female wants to stay at home 24/7 and cook/clean all day. Not every female knows how to cook and clean or can have babies naturally....by societal definition they are not women. That's bullshit. There are thousands of women who have lived their lives traditionally and many of them are divorcees. Each gender doing their societal roles doesn't always result into a happy marriage or relationship as many people have claimed it to be.

The reason why divorce rate is higher in America/West is the ability to divorce and survive from it. Women in other countries are left with nothing afterward....let see..divorce and be hungry or stay married and hopefully the bassa die a fast death. There is nothing worse than being in a loveless marriage where a person wishing death on their mate because they do want to be a global statistic. Really?

There will always be times where a woman may not do half of the things society expect women to do and the same for men...do we cast them out because they are not fulfilling their societal roles? Do we condemn them as if we are any better than them?

My hat goes out to married/engaged women who hold jobs and businesses, go to school full time, and take care of their home/children while a male complain about making a salad after working 7 hours outside the home. Buhhhhaaaaa really?

If a man leave his marriage/relationship simply because a woman can't boil an egg to add with jollof rice...HE NEVER WANTED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE and definitely not marriage material.

If a woman leave her marriage/relationship simply because a man can't make Denzel Washington money but he is trying...SHE NEVER WANTED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE and definitely not marriage material.

Marriage isn't for the immature nor feeble heart...that's real. We got to stop making excuses for childish behaviors and mentalities. We need to call it for what it is.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by emenim(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
My dear, you are absolutely wrong to make it look as if women are not as intelligent as the men. Except you want to make me believe that it is the only low intellect ones you have been coming across. I urge you to go a little further in search of other women who are well composed, you will be surprised at what you will see. At times most women who are from a background where lack and other basic things of life are not at their disposal will only be interested in what she could easily grab from you and neglect the area of showing her level of intellect to you. A beg NOT all ladies oooo
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2015
I can't believe that my ideas about women of 21st century still remains....
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2015
I can't believe that my ideas about women of 21st century still remains.... I will like to read more comments...
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 3:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Av they receive sense yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. / Why Do People Like Tall Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.