Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? (4787 Views)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Serendipity: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
olushowunm: WOMEN: I HAVE DIFFICULTIES GETTING ACROSS TO TODAY'S LADIES, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM KNOWS NEXT TO NOTHING, EVEN THE ONES CLAIMING TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL LACKS SOUND INTELECTUAL COHESION AND I TRIED AS MUCH TO BRING MYSELF LOW TO THEIR LEVELS WHEN INTERACTING WITH SUCH LADIES BECAUSE THEY LACKS THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN HIGH LEVEL INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE....

ON A JOVIAL NOTE, THEY ONLY KNOWS ABOUT THE LATEST MARY KAY'S PRODUCTS AND CELEBRITIES GOSSIPS... AND I WONDER IS IT ONLY ME EXPERIENCING SUCH

***PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MET VERY BRILLANT LADIES WHO BLOWN ME OUT OF MY IMAGINATION AND I DOFFED MY HEART FOR SUCH GREAT INTELLECTS***
I think it would very conceited of you to make such an unfounded assertion.
Again what constitutes an intellectual discussion is relative and has many imponderables.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Probably because the men are getting dumber.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
olushowunm: WOMEN: I HAVE DIFFICULTIES GETTING ACROSS TO TODAY'S LADIES, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM KNOWS NEXT TO NOTHING, EVEN THE ONES CLAIMING TO HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL LACKS SOUND INTELECTUAL COHESION AND I TRIED AS MUCH TO BRING MYSELF LOW TO THEIR LEVELS WHEN INTERACTING WITH SUCH LADIES BECAUSE THEY LACKS THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN HIGH LEVEL INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE....

ON A JOVIAL NOTE, THEY ONLY KNOWS ABOUT THE LATEST MARY KAY'S PRODUCTS AND CELEBRITIES GOSSIPS... AND I WONDER IS IT ONLY ME EXPERIENCING SUCH

***PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MET VERY BRILLANT LADIES WHO BLOWN ME OUT OF MY IMAGINATION AND I DOFFED MY HEART FOR SUCH GREAT INTELLECTS***

As a woman,
I can tell you I definitely agree with you.

Some of my sisters (womankind) do not know anything about the world going on around except the latest gossip, fashion and how to be devious.

they don't have anything to give but want to get, they've no skills and worst of all they do not care! undecided

Only in my generation is studying about the world (even the cosmos tongue) and believing in cooking/cleaning as a woman, considered to be "outdated and geekish". Lol. I can't relate to most chicks my age.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 190: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

As a woman,

Some of my sisters (womankind) do not know anything about the world going on around except the latest gossip, fashion and how to be devious.

they don't have anything to give but want to get, they've no skills and worst of all they do not care! undecided

Only in my generation is studying about the world (even the cosmos tongue) and believing in cooking/cleaning as a woman, considered to be "outdated and geekish". Lol. I can't relate to most chicks my age.

thats why i simply love you wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 190: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
D sage:

I hate your post. Well, I don't blame you because it's only men who're intellectually sounds will know that majority of our ladies are intellectually weak.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
olushowunm: @PRITHEEANN.... DON'T JUST PASS, WHY DO U THINK WE HAVE MORE DUMB-WOMEN WITH BB SMARTFONES

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 190: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
D sage:

I hate your post. Well, I don't blame you because it's only men who're intellectually sounds will know that majority of our ladies are intellectually weak.

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by dmcdad: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

As a woman,

Wow... I love it when people are real and sincere in responding to whatever that comes to the fore...
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by chax100(f): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don't blame them, they believe so much in their 'money making machine.' Fashion and stuffs like that promote their 'trade.'
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
And some girls hide behind their lack of intellectual depth with pinging on their fone when u're trying to have a conversations with them. God knows I can't have a dull girl has a friend talkless of to date or marry one.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Dsage1: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
Unluvable*:

QI This is getting interesting. Please try and be sound grammatically especially if your a male commenting on a thread debating about 'women's intellect'

It was a typing mistake.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by pomporiking: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Sorry mate women are far smarter than men these days..its nobody's fault you seem to meet the dumb ones

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hahaha Lol; I know you'll say that.....
190: Such women full nairaland undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 2jideofor(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
cheesy ... The OP sef na wa. Pot calling kettle black cheesy
tpacalipse: You spoke my mind. The way some people kill with grammar here on NL is becoming unbearable.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
You got it dude; couldn't have put it any better; case closed....cool cool
k2039: [size=13pt] Like Dr. Sanb will say, change your circle of friends.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Spot on...
Mynd_44: You attract what you are
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by olushowunm(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
@ALL, I APPRECIATE THOSE THAT REASONED WITH ME AND ALSO THOSE THAT FELT I'M WRONG...
WELL, TO THOSE THAT THOUGHT I'M WRONG, I THINK I MADE MENTION OF A CRITICAL POINT, THAT I HAVE MET SEVERAL LADIES WHO ARE WELL-VERSED AND INTELLECTUALLY SOUND.... BUT MOST CRITICS HERE FAILED TO NOTE THAT POINT AND THEY ARE ATTACKING MY PERSONALITY... I BELIEVE MOST OF THESE PEOPLE FALLS INTO THE CATEGORY OF "DUMBER LADIES, SMARTER PHONE"..
SO, I WILL NOT BLAME THEM FOR THEIR OPINIONS...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by 2jideofor(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Brilliant... But to a large extent, it's a societal problem and our media house arent helping at all. Take a look at the kind of books that sell vs those that dont sell; magazines that sell vs magazines that dont sell and you will see it. The problem is the media and companies propagating this ills. Everyone wants to be a star singer, model, football. There is a huge mental exodus here
MsDarkSkin:

As a woman,

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nivlin: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
:
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Idirabata: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
@nivlin, unlike poles attract, not like poles. Use terms you are more familiar with
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
olushowunm:
so what happened to them? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by huninaija(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Depends on the type of women, you find yourself around. Most women of today don't care about anything except the latest news on Nicki Minaj's fake ASSets or Beyonce's fake baby..

The mind is a powerful tool and what we feed it, determines our level of intellect!
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by dmcdad: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
huni_naija: Depends on the type of women, you find yourself around. Most women of today don't care about anything except the latest news on Nicki Minaj's fake ASSets or Beyonce's fake baby..

The mind is a powerful tool and what we feed it, determines our level of intellect!
Gbam!!!
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

As a woman,

ALL OF THIS. ^

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by MrsChima(f): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2013

Why are the men of today are dumber?
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by UjSizzle(f): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2013
People have diverse interest. Maybe you should stop listening for what you expect to hear them say and start listening to what they have to say. You'd be surprised how much you could learn totally outside your intellectual capacity. It's said that even f.ools have been known to speak wisely(sometimes tongue)
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by MrsChima(f): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

As a woman,

Sis....I get your point however cooking and cleaning does not define a woman or what women should do. Just like working and providing does not define a man. The world will not stop turning either way.

There far better things women and men should focus on and its definetly not cooking and cleaning. If a house is divided because a woman is not cooking. ..then what else would he complain about?

The difference between back then and now is the childish mindset of many. We got to do better if we want better.

However I get your point.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by MrsChima(f): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: People have diverse interest. Maybe you should stop listening for what you expect to hear them say and start listening to what they have to say. You'd be surprised how much you could learn totally outside your intellectual capacity. It's said that even f.ools have been known to speak wisely(sometimes tongue)

Just like Mynd said we attract whom we are.

If he is complaining about dumb women then his intellectual capacity is shot.

Just saying.
Re: Why Are Some Women so Dumb???? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 11, 2013
You are talking abt intellect yet you can't even put a coherent sentence together. Hmm birds of the same feathers flock together that is why you have yet to meet a "high level intellect".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Religion Make Or Mar Relationships? #debateENDED / 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World / Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.