Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Who Is Sincere9gerian? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Sincere9gerian? (10122 Views)

Is Sincere9gerian The Poster Of The Year?......... / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Instead of parading around and looking for attention like a troubled child, you can help your uncle by proving his lies with evidence of propaganda and this is me assuming unlike your lying uncle, you are not an illiterate and you know the meaning of propaganda.

Now, go to work and make yourself useful.
My little cousin here is laughing at your writing. Billyonaire doesnt seek attention, cos I am attention. I am having a drink here with friends, so I aint got time for you dude. Its weekend here.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by grafikii: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: What baffles me is, most of you political warriors deny being members of any political party, yet you claim to have the magic fix to our myriads of problems. Why not join a political party and be the change from inside and not just an independent empty barrel. If you do not stand for something, you can fall for s/h/i/t. Join a Party and be proud to take responsibility if members of your party mess up.
And what party are a member of sir?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Gbawe..,you wrote "sincere9gerian openly ask for GEJ to bully politicians with the PDP and he also was in full support of GEJ's anti-democratic recent actions"

You have just displayed your lies and propaganda again. What do you mean by "GEJ's recent anti-democratic actions"? I guess you were refering to the recent PDP BOT chairmanship election? I wonder what is "anti-democratic" about the PDP electing its BOT chairman by consensus? Before accusing GEJ of being "anti-democratic", did you bother to check that since inception, the PDP BOT chairman has always emerged by consensus? Since the PDP BOT chairmanship post was decided, did any PDP member complain that the current chairman was not properly elected? Did any PDP member take the party to court on the issue of the recent BOT election? Why are you losing sleep over the internal affairs of the PDP?

The president is only "anti-democratic" in your jaundiced imagination. This same president conducted an election in 2011, in which your party the ACN won Ogun and Oyo, and the CPC won in Nasarawa, among several other legislative posts. Can you share with us how the ACN shamelessly rigged the 2011 Lagos local council elections? The lower election tribunal nullified some of those elections (though the appeal court later reversed some of the decisions based on TECHNICALITIES). Nigerians know those who are "anti-democratic" in their actions

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Instead of parading around and looking for attention like a troubled child, you can help your uncle by proving his lies with evidence of propaganda and this is me assuming unlike your lying uncle, you are not an illiterate and you know the meaning of propaganda.

Now, go to work and make yourself useful.

He is simply another attention-seeking cretin. Why has he or one of the other losers not simply told Afam4eva to prove his propaganda" claim?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
grafikii:
And what party are a member of sir?
Proudly PDP !

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

He is simply another attention-seeking cretin. Why has he or one of the other losers not simply told Afam4eva to prove his propaganda" claim?
Dont insult me dude, take a chill pill. I aint got time for your shit.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Gbawe..,you wrote "sincere9gerian openly ask for GEJ to bully politicians with the PDP and he also was in full support of GEJ's anti-democratic recent actions"

You have just displayed your lies and propaganda again. What do you mean by "GEJ's recent anti-democratic actions"? I guess you were refering to the recent PDP BOT chairmanship election? I wonder what is "anti-democratic" about the PDP electing its BOT chairman by consensus? Before accusing GEJ of being "anti-democratic", did you bother to check that since inception, the PDP BOT chairman has always emerged by consensus? Since the PDP BOT chairmanship post was decided, did any PDP member complain that the current chairman was not properly elected? Did any PDP member take the party to court on the issue of the recent BOT election? Why are you losing sleep about the internal affairs of the PDP?

The president is only "anti-democratic" in your jaundiced imagination. This same president conducted an election in 2011, in which your party the ACN won Ogun and Oyo, and the CPC won in Nasarawa, among several other legislative posts. Can you share with us how the ACN shamelessly rigged the 2011 Lagos local council elections? The lower election tribunal nullified some of those elections (though the appeal court later reversed some of the decisions based on TECHNICALITIES). Nigerians know those who are "anti-democratic" in their actions

liar, liar pants on fire. Is this not the same forum you blatantly submitted a post insinuating that GEJ should deal with 'non-supporting' governors? You are just a born liar anyway so you are not worth the time of anyone who is serious. Unlike you and other liars here, I prove my case , when I level allegations, to show who the real propagandists and shameless liars are. You guys are all pathetic and disgraceful products to your community and Nation. Below, everyone can see me directly supplying proof of how you supported the notion of GEJ "dealing with" anyone who dares to challenge his ambition. You are a joke, a failure and a loser. Just like Afam4eva and the other clowns here. Spin what you wrote below. Lying punk.

https://www.nairaland.com/1154004/obasanjo-no-choice-back-gej/1

Lying9gerian wrote:
It is a given that GEJ will win the 2015 PDP primary election by a landslide. Any PDP second term governor that insists on opposing GEJ rather than going for senatorial position(like Bukola Saraki of Kwara did in 2011), will be SEVERELY DEALT WITH immediately he leaves office. In fact, the PDP presidential primary come 2015 will be a much easier when compared with what happened in 2011, when there were many first time governor and GEJ was still unsettled.
The political adviser of Mr president said it the way it is, no need for diplomacy. Moreover, party primaries in Nigeria are not won by being diplomatic.
The real opposition will come again in the general election, when GEJ will contend with another northern consensus candidate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by grafikii: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Proudly PDP !
Oh I see where the billions come from
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by eggheaders(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Taking cover in my bulletproof condo while e-Warriors unleash their lethal vocabs. See their hatreds raging out of control.
Mr I own billions of dollars.berem will soon be here to burst all your lies.where the madam go self.Mr sufferhead for real life billionaire on nairaland is on the loose.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: My little cousin here is laughing at your writing. Billyonaire doesnt seek attention, cos I am attention. I am having a drink here with friends, so I aint got time for you dude. Its weekend here.

Please go sell this stinking fish post to your kind.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
grafikii:
Oh I see where the billions come from
Then join the PDP, join the team of winners.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Proudly PDP !

So with all your gra gra, you are a cassava bread groupie. lmao.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
eggheaders:
Mr I own billions of dollars.berem will soon be here to burst all your lies.where the madam go self.Mr sufferhead for real life billionaire on nairaland is on the loose.
Hahahahaha my principle does not allow me to engage a woman on verbal attacks, I am highly principled and well-lettered, even if she does come here to engage me in verbal attacks I will candidly ignore, it is not that she knows me or is saying the truth, it is because, I am a real man, a gentleman.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Then join the PDP, join the team of winners.

team of looters you meant?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

So with all your gra gra, you are a cassava bread groupie. lmao.
Not just cassava bread, I was raised on solid eba and bushmeat. I love Cassava bread, it will help our farmers grow more crops.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
honeric01:

team of looters you meant?
Not necessarily, other parties are not perfect, PDP is equally not claiming to be perfect.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Seriously, I wasn't expecting much from these losers and liars.

They are all a sad reflection of their lying aso rock uncles like maku, okupe, abati, GEJ and others.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Please go sell this stinking fish post to your kind.
Take it easy dude, I havent taken your babe, not yet. For once, try to have a mature conversation based on ideologies not based on rugged daftness.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by grafikii: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Then join the PDP, join the team of winners.
I would not steal while others die of hunger, I am too decent for that
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Not just cassava bread, I was raised on solid eba and bushmeat. I love Cassava bread, it will help our farmers grow more crops.

I thought I told you to save this rubbish for your kind?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
grafikii:
I would not steal while others die of hunger, I am too decent for that
Who has died of hunger ? GEJ is very popular amongst the poor, do not pretend to represent them.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

I thought I told you to save this rubbish for your kind?
What do you mean, my kind, please respond in English.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by honeric01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Not necessarily, other parties are not perfect, PDP is equally not claiming to be perfect.

thank you for indirectly agreeing that pdp's a team of looters.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
You all come here insulting Sincere9gerian, a sincere Nigerian who presents facts and figures, devoid of political sentiments, he is an optimist, a patriot who understands that the President is working harder and on the right track. But what can I call his haters ? I call you haters, Iscariots!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: Take it easy dude, I havent taken your babe, not yet. For once, try to have a mature conversation based on ideologies not based on rugged daftness.

What was so matured about you supporting liars and people with nothing better to do but insult and sander other people?

Is this your own warped idea of adult diffusion?

Watch the company you keep. Like they say about following shiiit eating dogs, they end up eating shiiit too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: What do you mean, my kind, please respond in English.

That was plain English, don't blame me for your lousy cassava bread education.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
honeric01:

thank you for indirectly agreeing that pdp's a team of looters.
Did I agree ? I doubt the sincerity in your quests. I am sure you belong to no political party, you stand for nothing.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: You all come here insulting Sincere9gerian, a sincere Nigerian who presents facts and figures, devoid of political sentiments, he is an optimist, a patriot who understands that the President is working harder and on the right track. But what can I call his haters ? I call you haters, Iscariots!

Apples and oranges. You are performing below par.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

What was so matured about you supporting liars and people with nothing better to do but insult and sander other people?

Is this your own warped idea of adult diffusion?

Watch the company you keep. Like they say about following shiiit eating dogs, they end up eating shiiit too.
Believe me, I belong to your dream class, I can not say the same about you, so take your emotions out of this equation and educate me on your principle.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Apples and oranges. You are perform below par.
I wish I understand your grammatical blunders here. Please let's discuss in Pidgin, I guess you aren't well-lettered in plain English too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by honeric01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: You all come here insulting Sincere9gerian, a sincere Nigerian who presents facts and figures, devoid of political sentiments, he is an optimist, a patriot who understands that the President is working harder and on the right track. But what can I call his haters ? I call you haters, Iscariots!

lol, joke of the century! Lol.. In your mind, you think people on nairaland were born last night?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
honeric01:

lol, joke of the century! Lol.. In your mind, you think people on nairaland were born last night?
Hahahahaha, Sincere9gerian is a Sincere Nigerian, a patriot worthy of emulation. Y'all know it. GEJ is the best President since Lord Lugard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother In Law Is Hot / Education Or Money? Which Is The Greater? / Travel Safe And Cheap:bus Fares Within And Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.