Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,141 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17686 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by 1shortblackboy: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji: There is a difference between addressing this topic and insulting Islam and Muslims. There will be bans handed out to offenders beware.

@Topic, the Pakistani government reminds me of ours in Nigeria. They both seem incapable of protecting lives and property when/where it matters most.
sharrrrrrap there for ur mind u be headmaster inside nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
I wonder why a thread like this should be in the islamic section when its obviously not entirely about islam, as if that's not enough people are being threatened not to say something offensive to islam, smh.

You don't want us to say something offensive about islam yet people keep doing offensive and wicked things everyday in the name of the religion, rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: I wonder why a thread like this should be in the islamic section when its obviously not entirely about islam, as if that's not enough people are being threatened not to say something offensive to islam, smh.

You don't want us to say something offensive about islam yet people keep doing offensive and wicked things everyday in the name of the religion, rubbish.

They have accepted that it is about Islam that's why a crime story is in the Islamic section
No difference

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
django1:
This is very true, most people now kind of hate moslems and are always ready to give hate speeches against Islam, but you've got to understand that (ti o ba nidi obinrin ko n je iku molu) it is as a result of evident ideological defect in Islamic teaching that has given rise to moslem extremist, the constant need to always use violence to respond to all percieved insult on Islam, my bro, we must condemn that!

I condemn extremism in all its forms but you cannot rule out evil politics played by Non-Muslims in all of this.

Osama bin Laden propagated the most pervasive form of terrorist ideology under the guise of Islam. Who empowered him to reach that level? America.

Gaddafi was a Muslim, he managed a relatively stable government until he was forcefully deposed by the Americans and their friends. The groups they empowered against Gaddafi eventually killed the American ambassador. Now, Mali is at war and Nigeria has a new terrorist group to handle.

It is ironic that many Non-Muslims in their desire to convince themselves of being superior in terms of religion are being played, used and discarded. If you unite with Muslims who follow the true teachings of Islam to fight terrorism, you will fare better.

If not, you will be continue to be #Magas.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by UyiIredia(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Of course, this is another case of religious intolerance.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
1 shortblackboy: sharrrrrrap there for ur mind u be headmaster inside nairaland

Would you like to replace me?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by ZACHIE: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Of course, this is another case of religious intolerance.

but Islam tolerates itself...so where is the intolerance?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by yorke1: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
What a religion? A religion of PEACE PIECE!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

I condemn extremism in all its forms but you cannot rule out evil politics played by Non-Muslims in all of this.

Osama bin Laden propagated the most pervasive form of terrorist ideology under the guise of Islam. Who empowered him to reach that level? America.

Gaddafi was a Muslim, he managed a relatively stable government until he was forcefully deposed by the Americans and their friends. The groups they empowered against Gaddafi eventually killed the American ambassador. Now, Mali is at war and Nigeria has a new terrorist group to handle.

It is ironic that many Non-Muslims in their desire to convince themselves of being superior in terms of religion are being played, used and discarded. If you unite with Muslims who follow the true teachings of Islam to fight terrorism, you will fare better.

You Muslims are as deceptive as can be but unfortunately you are dealing with people more intelligent than you
So Osama was not Muslim but under the guise of Islam.
Muslim leaders in NIgeria called Boko Haram brothers.
You Maclatunji will dine with a bOko haramite and call him brother ,he is your brother in Islam

A poll was carried out in your native Nigeria and 50% of Nigerian Muslims sanctioned violence against non Muslims

Who will unite with a violent bunch whose religion enjoins you to scheme and deceive your opponents
The Koran even says Allah was the best schemer
Muslims break treaties because they are allowed to deceive their opponents and say yes when they mean no,only to strike and take the opponent unawares
Anyone believing a word you folks say does not know Islam

6 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Arysexy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Always pointing fingers, whereas the cancer is within eating u deep. Keep blaming America and Israel for ur inability to impregnant ur wife. mtchhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwww!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by 1shortblackboy: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

It is simple, politicians allow misinformed masses unleash their angst on Non-Muslims in the name of 'protecting Islam'. They forget about the abject poverty and poor governance they suffer from.

Nobody suffered insults more than Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his reaction was always exemplary. Hence, acts of murder and vandalism cannot be justified under any blasphemy rule. It is just a matter of bad governance.
mcheeeeeeeeww this is d true definition of Hogwash. Check any dictionary for hogwash and u will see this post there

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by fitzmayowa: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Do you mind explaining this your conspiracy theory/theories
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Intolerant MODS, take this thread off the Islam section and place it under Crime Section, so we can be free to air our views about this great religion of peace!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. If Islam was about killing and violence, I can guarantee that you would not have the time to post on Nairaland. You would either be dead or fighting for your life.
And this is supposed to mean what exactly?

So you think the over 1 billion muslims can be able to eliminate the rest of the world or what? You are only saying this because the people the crazy muslims have been killing don't fight back, if people stood up to those cowards committing murder with reckless abandon, I bet you the number of muslims(especially the murderers) will have reduced to 100 angry.

9 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Join muslims who following the teachings of islam ke?
LWKMD!!! Boko haram abi these palestinans?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by tunapawizzy: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: I look forward to "that day" I'll hear something good about islam.

So pathetic !
i doubt that day will ever come

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
babyosisi:

They have accepted that it is about Islam that's why a crime story is in the Islamic section
No difference
No difference at all.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
tunapawizzy:
i doubt that day will ever come

Hell will freeze over before it happens
They are incapable of good
The latest invention was a finger amputation machine,go figure
They can't even allow the women wear hijabs with flowery designs in some quarters
It is jet black
Everything about them is jet black from head to toe
That black outfit they wear shows you how they reason
Darkness all over

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by tunapawizzy: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Olorun maje, make we unite make una bomb our heads

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: If you think i am being unfair, just take a snapshot view of all the troubled spots around the world and Islam disproportionately features_
- Northern Nigeria- boko Haram
- Southern Phillipine - abu zayad terrorists
- Eastern Malaysia- recently occupied by philipino based islamic terrorists
- Burma- migrant moslems from bangladesh went on killing spree, which resulted in the indeginous Bhuddists taking revenge.
- Southern Thailand- islamc terrorosts have beheaded seevral Bhuddists
- Chechyen and other moslem domintaed caucauses of Russia are rife with violence
- somalia- where do i start
-Sudan- a basket case
- Afghanistan- a failed nation
-Iraq- sitting on a sectarian time bomb (shiites/sunni) rivalry
- Syria- need i say more
-Kashmir
-Israel and Palestine
- Bosnia (even when at the heart of europe, they remain hooked to violence ideology)
- The whole middle east will implode, just a matter of time when sunni/shiite rivalry reach a tiping point
-Mali (Alquida in Islamic Magreb)
-Yemen- another basket case
- Bharain- fighting for it's survival
-Bangladesh- another failing islamic state
- Pakistan- a failed nuclear armed state
- Egypt, Tunisia: so much political instability
The list is far from been exhausted.
Why is Islam always associated with violence?
Why do moslems resort to killings at the slightes provocation
That is one hell of a religion.

I still await the day I'll hear something good about them.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by akandejames: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
tunapawizzy:

ISLAMABAD meaning Islam is a Bad something

if you don't know a thing, ask or learning. don't just show your level of ignorance here. back your comments with proofs, credible links to justify your assertions.

According to wikipedia, The name of the city, Islamabad is derived from two words, Islam and abad, meaning "City of Islam". Islam an Arabic word refers to the religion Islam and abad is a Persian and Urdu placename suffix which means inhabited place or city..

note: there's a reason why God made us speak different dialect, created us with different colors and divided us into several tribes: see (Qurán 49 verse 13).
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool:

blame your christain brothers for the intimidation

lol grin this is what i wrote:

Now the op went furtherand made a case against Islam and I pointed the inherent hypocrisy: which is what did christians do when:

- Palestein Christians are being chased from their homes Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- When Christains murdered each other to the tune of 900, 000 Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- Congo rape capital of world christains are silent over what their own fellow christians are suffering Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

and yes the catholic church instigated the pogroms against the jews for Killing Jesus, every Easter Christian ran mad and start screaming they killed our God they killed our God (wow what a weak god that is)

Burning people property is Islamic right? Yeah they homosexuality and child molestation is the gift of catholicsm to the world! what a joker you are!

you need a brain transplant.ur brain is working anti clockwise.if u can bring up such a discussion in this situation,I wonder what u spent ur sch fees on.cos u definitely didn't go to sch.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: I have consistently stated that Islam at it's core is a very wicked and intolerant religion. It just suprises me why every practitioner of this faith (inclusing the so called moderates) seem to lack universal human kindness and affection for other beings. There must be chapters in that their demonic book !Quran! that completely robs otherwise decent people of their humanity.
It is almost impossible to exist as a minority in moslem dominated states without you having to be subservient to them. Even when you do subjugate yourself, they still humiliate you, treat you worse than a second class citizen, which are all covert coercive conversion tricks.

Islam is a religion of peace remember?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Arysexy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: And this is supposed to mean what exactly?

So you think the over 1 billion muslims can be able to eliminate the rest of the world or what? You are only saying this because the people the crazy muslims have been killing don't fight back, if people stood up to those cowards committing murder with reckless abandon, I bet you the number of muslims(especially the murderers) will have reduced to 100 angry.

Dont mind him, the catholic church alone is equivalent to d population of muslims if not more, if other religion are to be intolerant like them, i wonder if islam will still exist

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Arysexy:

walai u have been BANNED for 50yrs! ur account will be operationable from 2047, i swear!
LWKMD.these muslims are still confused sha.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
akande.james:

if you don't know a thing, ask or learning. don't just show your level of ignorance here. back your comments with proofs, credible links to justify your assertions.

According to wikipedia, The name of the city, Islamabad is derived from two words, Islam and abad, meaning "City of Islam". Islam an Arabic word refers to the religion Islam and abad is a Persian and Urdu placename suffix which means inhabited place or city..

note: there's a reason why God made us speak different dialect, created us with different colors and divided us into several tribes: see (Qurán 49 verse 13).

Oh!! Is that the true meaning? No wonder they are so violent. Hmmmm Islamabad City of Violence. Thank you and btw the guy was not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: And this is supposed to mean what exactly?

High 5.
I love the fact that freecocoa bites her tongue for NO1. cool
Arysexy:

Dont mind him, the catholic church alone is equivalent to d population of muslims if not more, if other religion are to be intolerant like them, i wonder if islam will still exist

They count everyone as Muslim
Millions decamp annually but they are never subtracted from the numbers because they love propaganda and number thumping
Go to redeem
The place is filled with hundreds of thousands of exMuslims
Churches in Jordan and Lebanon secretly baptize hundreds of converts weekly who lay low for fear of death
Many of those they call Muslims have since burned their Korans but living secretly as Christians to stay alive

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by GJames(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: I look forward to "that day" I'll hear something good about islam.

So pathetic !
Well i've heard some e.g The name allah inscribed on meat; the name allah written on sand; a baby born holding a koran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.