Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17740 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by theripper: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
The barbarian horde strikes again.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by kkkp: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WORSHIP D CREATOR NT D CREATION ......PROUDLY ISLAM.....
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
akande.james:

some research topics for you to really grasp the scope and concept here:

1. New World Order
2. illuminati
3. AE911
just to mention but few.

note: we can choose to believe anything or despite knowing the truth decide not to believe. it's an innate character of humans so i am not surprised neither am i impressed.

blah blah blah...zero sense made.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If truly you are a christian,see below what the Christ you follow is saying to you :
''But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;-Mathew 5:44
God bless us
bless you too undecided undecided undecided

mschew!!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by deols(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

It's barbaric and savagely... However, you lot can't keep blaming the crime of few on the billions of muslims out there...

The more you alienate the good muslims, the more they become radicals...

Learn to address issues without making blanket statements...

Thank God for the lives of people like you.

No offence meant

I'm out!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Abegi leave the mumu, I've lived amongst these people and trust me, majority of them are just nothing to write home about.

They think say na to pray 5 times a day be say you be better person, my mum used to say "check under the babanriga of one alhaji, na small girl you go see under"
All who insult and use abusive words on their fellow humans know not GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS AND EARTH !-''Christians & Muslims alike''
God help us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mriceberg(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Clean UK used Apple ipad 3 64GB memory 4G wifi network for sale at N30,000 five available call anthony on 08162878550 or email: shoptrendonline@gmail.com
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by akandejames: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
ItsModella:
That is one hell of a religion.

I still await the day I'll hear something good about them.

few points for you here...

1. how fair would i be to summarise all christians + christianity by these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srty6-EPHf0

2. Why would a powerful king (like pharaoh) spend all his energy chasing an infant baby (like moses). you can digg the big picture now i guess.

3. Most of what u see and here about Islam from mainstream media is trash.

4. my personal experience: i served in a south african bank based in nigeria (Stanbic IBTC) and on a fateful day, the regional manager(FEMALE PASTOR) was in our branch for inspection. she brought out a book to make photocopies after the inspection but the copier messed up. she insisted making the photocopies herself but alas she gave up the idea and asked me to make the copies outside. i flipped through the book at the business centre outside and tears rolled off my eyes.the book was titled, THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM. the content was 99.99% false information while these was been mass produced and shared in "thousands of churches to spread hate against Muslims. i have a personal copy as we speak. then i asked myself, WHY DO U HATE MUSLIMS SO MUCH U SPILL VILE AND LIE ABOUT THEM. see, in the end, u will wish u never believed the lies they tell u cos that's the worst crime we can ever suffer. Be open minded and filter from different sources.

like i have always said, u can choose to believe whatever pleases u but in the end, THE TRUTH WILL BE LAID BARE EITHER IN YOUR FAVOR OR AGAINST YOU. chikena

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
What most of you blockheads filled with hatred don't understand is that, the more you hate Islam, the more the religion stays growing... There are so many outlaws on this planet that are enticed to the most hated ideology... If you want the religion to die and go away, stop talking about it, that's the honest truth... Some people(esp. most black youths in the diaspora) believe that Islam is the religion that'll save the world because it isn't a religion for the caucasians - and that's becoming problematic as well....

I'm not a lover of no raghead, neither do I've love for any blonde hair having and blue-eyed saviour... However, tolerance is needed on this planet...

I'm out!!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
m.k.o2005:

All who insult and use abusive words on their fellow humans know not GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS AND EARTH !-''Christians & Muslims alike''
God help us
What religion do you practice please?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Banned by deols in Islam for Muslims for Derailing a thread. Ban expires on 3:51pm On Mar 14

Dem don vex
Hahahahahahaha

You can't handle the truth?
grin grin grin
Stop the violence,we will stop talking

Babyosisi btw
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
G.James:

THIS LADY KNOWS ISLAM LIKE A SHEIKH

That is why they hate me like shege
The posts will now be hidden
Watch out
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: What religion do you practice please?
I am not a religious person ! By HIS grace i'm a christian.
God blss us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Tunji hide all the comments you hear? It still changes nothing.

I'm glad I've said my mind.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Tunji hide all the comments you hear? It still changes nothing.

I'm glad I've said my mind.

Dem never ban u
You carry otumokpo?
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by raynold(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool:

blame your christain brothers for the intimidation

lol grin this is what i wrote:

Now the op went furtherand made a case against Islam and I pointed the inherent hypocrisy: which is what did christians do when:

- Palestein Christians are being chased from their homes Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- When Christains murdered each other to the tune of 900, 000 Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- Congo rape capital of world christains are silent over what their own fellow christians are suffering Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

and yes the catholic church instigated the pogroms against the jews for Killing Jesus, every Easter Christian ran mad and start screaming they killed our God they killed our God (wow what a weak god that is)

Burning people property is Islamic right? Yeah they homosexuality and child molestation is the gift of catholicsm to the world! what a joker you are!

you are just a f...ooool trying to cover up what you guys do...abeg any priest rape your son, molest your son or do anything to your son? Catholic is the most respected church or religious practice in the world pure #fact... I really would love to see a terrorist group with the name "Christian sec" in it...fact is you guys are to violent

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
nwando:

Dem never ban u
You carry otumokpo?
Hehehehehehe
I no kuku get their time, the only time I can be seen commenting on anything that has to do with islam is when it involves christians and the topic must be on the FP, nothing will carry me to their section so if them ban me I wouldn't even notice.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by yorke1: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Is that all you've got, primitive Nigerian

You need to get a better rebuttal, you uneducated jackal from a medieval country...

Didn't they teach you anything about tolerance and how to hold people who committed a crime responsible for their actions and not blame those associated with them, or their ideology

Get a life!!!

Hahahaha.....you need to get a life!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
akande.james:

few points for you here...

1. how fair would i be to summarise all christians + christianity by these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srty6-EPHf0

2. Why would a powerful king (like pharaoh) spend all his energy chasing an infant baby (like moses). you can digg the big picture now i guess.

3. Most of what u see and here about Islam from mainstream media is trash.

4. my personal experience: i served in a south african bank based in nigeria (Stanbic IBTC) and on a fateful day, the regional manager(FEMALE PASTOR) was in our branch for inspection. she brought out a book to make photocopies after the inspection but the copier messed up. she insisted making the photocopies herself but alas she gave up the idea and asked me to make the copies outside. i flipped through the book at the business centre outside and tears rolled off my eyes.the book was titled, THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM. the content was 99.99% false information while these was been mass produced and shared in "thousands of churches to spread hate against Muslims. i have a personal copy as we speak. then i asked myself, WHY DO U HATE MUSLIMS SO MUCH U SPILL VILE AND LIE ABOUT THEM. see, in the end, u will wish u never believed the lies they tell u cos that's the worst crime we can ever suffer. Be open minded and filter from different sources.

like i have always said, u can choose to believe whatever pleases u but in the end, THE TRUTH WILL BE LAID BARE EITHER IN YOUR FAVOR OR AGAINST YOU. chikena
*yawns*

are you done? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by kolaoloye(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Just passing by,saw the warning and went away.
I hate threats with passion.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by frevangel(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Paris_Love: The religion of peace seems quite unable to coexist with others everywhere they are. I hope the Pakistan govt, international community and the church does something to help these Christians they just rendered homeless. sad

You may need to modify your your image and add the islamic symbol to the others as well. Remeber Shiite and Shia rivalry?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by GJames(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Is that all you've got, primitive Nigerian

You need to get a better rebuttal, you uneducated jackal from a medieval country...

Didn't they teach you anything about tolerance and how to hold people who committed a crime responsible for their actions and not blame those associated with them, or their ideology

Get a life!!!
UNLIKED. Btw is there no unlike button in NL?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: I no kuku get their time, the only time I can be seen commenting on anything that has to do with islam is when it involves christians and the topic must be on the FP, nothing will carry me to their section so if them ban me I wouldn't even notice.

See shakara. You guys can hate all you want. Islam will remain in your face. You need more enlightenment not feeding on hatred from the likes of Baby_Osisi.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by juman(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pakistan = nigeria
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by fonssy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Banned from where? Nairaland or this section? Is it not to change my Email, password and user name and enter as a new member? No be that one. My own is that I still wonder what christians are still doing in muslim areas, states or countries. There is no way we can ever be one till the world comes to an end. Volence is in their blood and nothing can ever change that. It used to vex me when they say no matter your religion we are one. I rather be friends with a budist than a ****** period.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by fonssy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
juman: Pakistan = nigeria
your house, no be the country way I from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / Early Marriage In Islam / Keeping A Low Profile Saves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.