Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90477 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Osyxcel(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2013
You guys should stop mocking this man na, or else I'll charge you for defamation, I can't anyway, 'cos I won't like to charge you for dafamation, and my oga at the top will charge you for something else.....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Somtyms I 1da if u guys tink properly b4 postin, hard talk on bbc is a unique programme and dats y its calld hard talk, u nid 2 b xtremely prepared nd couragous 2 sit on dia sit 4 questions. Sunrise on channels aint hard talk. Av seen richard quest ask som top politicians questions nd business moguls questions nd d moment he notices dat his guest dnt undastnd his question, he mvs on. Its let's 4 d viewers 2 grab. Hw many nigerians can operate a bb. Even u urself can get confusd wen askd a question on ur own profession, it happns. D journalists on channels messd up period and any 1 dats makin fun of dis guy is actually childish and sud pls grow up. Hw many dads can operate a computer . U guys sud giv d man a brk
That must be your shameless Dad?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 9jageek: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2013
People even using it for ads

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Anvaller: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2013
uzoo: If you want to be a millionaire you need to go through MY OGA AT THE TOP , DAZ ALL

Hahahaha but we have to remember that the guy did not even say WWW instead he said WW.NSDC So if one of the options was WW.NSDC he would have been very sure that that was the answer...lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ABJay1: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2013
cr7lomo.:

I dnt tink u hv a cable tv as dat ws d 1st tym u eva heard of amanpour nd mayb on nairaland. Amanpour myt hav embarrassd jonathan because his nt a citizen . Do u tink hse wud do d same 2 a political holder in yankee, d answer is no cos dey wanna portray americans as d best and d most intelligent in d world and I xpect nigerian jounalists 2 learn 4m dem. We r neva srs in dis country, every1 here just wanna hv a laf so as d presenters on channels. Which 1 is worse, wot d man did or wot happnd in d ogun state hse of assembly. U guys wud liv d1 dat is important nd focus on nonsence. Most of ur fathers wud even do worse on tv. If dey dcided 2 go on a brk and den try xplain beta 2 d man b4 comin bk on air, wudnt it hv bin beta, save him d embarrassmnt nd help nigeria in d foreign scene. Is he d 1 dat created poverty in nigeria or is he d reason y ppl r sufferin in d country. Dis man myt nt even hv a hse of his own, mayb his managin nd uguy r dr lafin and makin jest of him. Dats pure wickedness. I bliv dats lots of kids r on dis nairaland. Matured minds like 1stcitizen is tryin 2 correct d situation nd som r abbusin 1stcitizen. We r d reason y dis country aint mvin 4wrd period

Abegiii...Park well...but mean while.., hehehe.. grin grin grin let me ask my oga at the top grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by amygreat24(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2013
NL oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2013
I would have laughed / commented too, but i have to ask my oga at the top grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Coefficient(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
I've finished reading and laughing like crazie.
Ok, bye.
Daz all! grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by swing4real(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2013
How do we expect Nigeria to get batter when we have such people occupying public offices
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by MindofChrist: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
pato405:
you & them are either his children, family members or the ones in support of sweeping evidences of incompetence and mediocrity under the carpet.

Very unfortunate that Nigerians are not objective in their thinking. I am not in any way related to the man. Neither do I support mediocrity. In fact, I just stumble on the news and felt I should contribute in my own honest way. I am sure you did not read my comments very well. I apportioned blames to both sides. I am just a fair thinking person who feels things should be done properly. The organisation is wrong to have sent such a person to represent them. The journalists are wrong to have done what they did to him!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by osifred(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Virgin Finder: I have little or no respect for the NSCDC.

I place them in the same category with the Man O War,National Vigilante Squad(NVS) and the modern day Boys Scout.

They are a bundle of half illiterates(at best) and nobodies, to be honest.

Any graduate seeking employment in such corps should be heavily whipped openly.

And now they are allowed to carry arms, terrible!

My brother I share the same sentiment with you about civil defence. Unnecessary duplication of function
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Inik(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
naptu2: Daz all

I need this shirt please
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Suks: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
romanlaw: GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN! WITH ALL THEIR NOISE MAKING ON NAIRALAND. DAME GEJ IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE. IF THEY SACK HIM NOW AND REPLACE HIM WITH SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE YORUBAS WILL START CRYING.

U see dat u are a very useless person
U av quickly attributed his incompetence to his tribe
U r one of d useless people spoiling dis country
Mschewwww
If we check well now, nairaland and facebook are d only websites u know
Nonsense!!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by gohamburg(f): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote author=kobikwelu]

look at this man oo....Instead of wondering how such an incompetent semi-illiterate officer is in such an exalted position, you are pointing fingers at the Journalists who did an excellent job!!

Besides,
the journalists did nothing wrong, infact they wanted to get real answers for a lingering problem..lots of people have complained about multiple spoof websites that have scammed innocent folks trying to apply for a job in NSDC, and the journalists wanted a definitive answer from the man as to a very simple question..WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANISATION'S WEBSITE....

and by the way, was he not aware of the questions earlier on? why did he not take time to do some basic research since he was comming on National tv??..

Infact, he should be sacked....

and you are asking NBC to do something??...its a pity...

Well spoken.To think there are thousands of highly qualified graduates both in Nigeria and abroad without jobs.This is such a shame,but really who is to be blamed here.GEJ himself has never really spoken well in any interview,none that I can remember...And to think the man in question actually came out to defend his mess-up.*SMH*...Truth is,Nigeria is one big big joke.And until we start to correct so many things,particularly in areas of public governance,we would forever remain a developing country or better still,never-to-be developed country.*DATZ ALL*
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by emilyone(f): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
in an advanced country such a man would have willingly tendered a resignation letter.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Anvaller: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
cr7lomo.:

I dnt tink u hv a cable tv as dat ws d 1st tym u eva heard of amanpour nd mayb on nairaland. Amanpour myt hav embarrassd jonathan because his nt a citizen . Do u tink hse wud do d same 2 a political holder in yankee, d answer is no cos dey wanna portray americans as d best and d most intelligent in d world and I xpect nigerian jounalists 2 learn 4m dem. We r neva srs in dis country, every1 here just wanna hv a laf so as d presenters on channels. Which 1 is worse, wot d man did or wot happnd in d ogun state hse of assembly. U guys wud liv d1 dat is important nd focus on nonsence. Most of ur fathers wud even do worse on tv. If dey dcided 2 go on a brk and den try xplain beta 2 d man b4 comin bk on air, wudnt it hv bin beta, save him d embarrassmnt nd help nigeria in d foreign scene. Is he d 1 dat created poverty in nigeria or is he d reason y ppl r sufferin in d country. Dis man myt nt even hv a hse of his own, mayb his managin nd uguy r dr lafin and makin jest of him. Dats pure wickedness. I bliv dats lots of kids r on dis nairaland. Matured minds like 1stcitizen is tryin 2 correct d situation nd som r abbusin 1stcitizen. We r d reason y dis country aint mvin 4wrd period

I do not agree with u. Amanpour is an arrogant interviewer.. she behaves that way to everybody... you saying that she wouldnt have done that to a yankee politician exposes the fact that u dont really know Amanpour and u r bashing someone that they don't have cable, that's unnecessary. The lady is currently drilling all the US security agencies on the use of drones and she's very tough about it, giving them hard time during interviews.. what about that? Meanwhile she even only asked Jonathan simple questions that anyone could have answered. But Jonathan failed.

I am surprised u are now putting the blame on channels' interviewers. What did they ask the man? official website.. how could that be a difficult question? how are they trying to bring him down by simply asking a simple question? A company would have a website just like an individual would have an email address. So it is like asking u whats ur email ad and u dont know, so why do u have it if u dont know? Or is it that u actualy do not have but u think u have? ... Oh so u prefer to watch a stage managed TV where the script had already been written and just mimed out on TV? The bad Nigerian orientation was what actually worked against that man. He should have been honest. If u do not have a website u say it and give a reason. If u had a website and no more working, u say it and give a good excuse, instead of trying to play around telling ppl what he think he should tell them rather than what is the truth and that's why he got hooked, u can't blame the interviewers for that. But if the reason why he said what he said was that he didn't actually know their official website, then that is unacceptable unless u r just saying its ok for us to nurture mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by duen23(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
[b]cr7lomo.:

I dnt tink u hv a cable tv as dat ws d 1st tym u eva heard of amanpour nd mayb on nairaland. Amanpour myt hav embarrassd jonathan because his nt a citizen . Do u tink hse wud do d same 2 a political holder in yankee, d answer is no cos dey wanna portray americans as d best and d most intelligent in d world and I xpect nigerian jounalists 2 learn 4m dem. We r neva srs in dis country, every1 here just wanna hv a laf so as d presenters on channels. Which 1 is worse, wot d man did or wot happnd in d ogun state hse of assembly. U guys wud liv d1 dat is important nd focus on nonsence. Most of ur fathers wud even do worse on tv. If dey dcided 2 go on a brk and den try xplain beta 2 d man b4 comin bk on air, wudnt it hv bin beta, save him d embarrassmnt nd help nigeria in d foreign scene. Is he d 1 dat created poverty in nigeria or is he d reason y ppl r sufferin in d country. Dis man myt nt even hv a hse of his own, mayb his managin nd uguy r dr lafin and makin jest of him. Dats pure wickedness. I bliv dats lots of kids r on dis nairaland. Matured minds like 1stcitizen is tryin 2 correct d situation nd som r abbusin 1stcitizen. We r d reason y dis country aint mvin 4wrd period[/b]

US president Bill Clinton was embarrassed and impeached by the house of representatives for allowing Monica Lewinsky blow him. The media reported extensively on this and late night political jokes host mocked the US president everyday for this. George Bush was made fun of for his numerous gaffes and lack of knowledge on basic issues. Lots of late night host were sad when he left office for the simple reason that they would have to work harder for material. Numerous congress men have had their secret gay lives exposed by the media and were forced to subsequently resign. Which of the above has ever been done by the media in Nigeria? We as a people seriously have to open our mind beyond what surrounds us. The world is a big place and we sometimes forget this when we are surrounded by mediocrity. I can't imagine a show like 'The daily show' or 'The Colbert report' being made in Nigeria because the host of those shows will definitely be killed or networks will refuse to air those shows yet the one thing we don't lack in Nigeria is an abundance of inept political leaders who don't think (most probably the lack the ability to think) before they talk simply because the know the media is too scared to ridicule them. That's why you have people like Opuke (the dude that said Jonathan has nothing to explain for pardoning Alams) because they know nothing will be done by the media. You are sorely misguided if you think US journalist care about protecting the image of the US government. Most journalist in the US are principled (or at the very least want to break a story that will earn them a Pulitzer). How do you think abuses at Guantanamo bay got to be known by the public? Because it enhanced the reputation of the U.S?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by justboiz: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Please where is this man from maybe he is an alien shocked....and in his planet they are still 30years behind (i.e. 1983 in his world)... Let us be realistic for God's sake...one of the reasons he was invited was to guide job-searchers against scam, so he should know basic things about his organization....Those shielding and protecting him blaming the interviewers, let me ask you this: If your come across a boy of SSS3 (or your son for instance) and ask him the name of his school or principal and he start blabbing>>> What will be your conclusion about him? This is so painful and sad. My conclusion, he should be arrested by ICPC, EFCC, SFU,Police, JTF, GEJ, even FBI (they should fight over who wil arrest him angry.....and he should be charged to court for "Embarrassing his Fatherland" and also explain how he attained that height in his office.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by vanstanzy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sparkle777: Abeg ooh. E don do. Haba,una don over yab dis man ooh. Make una take am easy on am after all he is still old school. I beg una,make the poor man no come commit suicide because of too much yabbing.

Don't speak to us, speak to THE-OGA-AT-THE-TOP. Next time u try that $h!7 with us again, we'll

report u to THE-OGA-AT-THE-TOP. Gbam! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by vanstanzy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
justboiz: Please where is this man from maybe he is an alien shocked....and in his planet they are still 30years behind (i.e. 1983 in his world)... Let us be realistic for God's sake...one of the reasons he was invited was to guide job-searchers against scam, so he should know basic things about his organization....Those shielding and protecting him blaming the interviewers, let me ask you this: If your come across a boy of SSS3 (or your son for instance) and ask him the name of his school or principal and he start blabbing>>> What will be your conclusion about him? This is so painful and sad. My conclusion, he should be arrested by ICPC, EFCC, SFU,Police, JTF, GEJ, even FBI (they should fight over who wil arrest him angry.....and a should be charged to court for "Embarrassing his Fatherland" and also explain how he attained that height in his office.

U don't understand, HIS-OGA-AT-THE-TOP put him there. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by vanstanzy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
touchmeder:

That was painful to watch. lipsrsealed

Really painful to watch. I almost started crying for Nigerias future. Whats the FV*TARDS name anyway? i won't be

surprised if he's a Northerner.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
naptu2: My oga, who art at the top, hallowed be thy name, thy king dot com.

lwkmd grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by vanstanzy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
cr7lomo.:
U guys aint srs, mimmickin a public officer , is it joblessnees. Its r country nd channels TV sud b blamed cos it shows dat dia presenters r nt highly trained, dey knew d man dint no d question, and instead of dem 2 go on a brk 2 sort out issues, dey dcide 2 embarrass d man on purpose. Its nt d man dat dey wud laf @ in d international community but Nigeria as a whole. Dem gonna say tins like " Nigeria is so unsrs , undedicated and lack advanced knowledge 4 employin dat kind of person and it means all their organisations r run by M....Orons" and y'all lafin.smh

*YAWNS!* undecided undecided undecidedThis mofo is spitting rubbish. NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by pappilo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Are you all serious? he should resign necause he doesnt know the website address of his organisation? Yall crazy?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by vanstanzy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
nep2ra:

You mud munching, a.r.s.e licking, sheet peddling, piss drinking asinine phuck! You are one of the reasons mediocrity thrives in Nigeria.

It's because of your kind of attitude towards public officers that's why Nigeria remains stagnant and those cretins who call themselves leaders actually get away with murder. A new Nigeria is been born and it clearly has no place for sycophant retards like you. Get the phuck outta here!!!

Stallion84 is worse than an a*rse and alot lower than a pond scum, SMH! And they cry "Nigeria isnt developing!"

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by acaolly1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
You guys will not kill me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Pls leave this guy now. Haba grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by alaricsaltzman: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
World's shortest joke:I'll have to ask My Oga At The Top...so, then ermmm, *clears throat* that's all...grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by LeBlack: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
This is getting worse.... Saw this some mins ago http://myogaatthetop..com/
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
I must say here that the scene was funny, but after digesting the whole situation, i don't think the commandant should have been castigated like that on the tv interview; however i don't see anything wrong with good natured humor / fun poking...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by coldgate(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
vanstanzy:

Really painful to watch. I almost started crying for Nigerias future. Whats the FV*TARDS name anyway? i won't be

Sorry to disappoint you. He is not. grin
vanstanzy:

Sorry to disappoint you. He is not.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by tope3x(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
THIS IS THE REMIX VERSION...WATCH HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.