Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90480 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
tope3x: THIS IS THE REMIX VERSION...WATCH HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg
*falls from Olumo rock* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by joelOmo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Make una leav my guy ooo. Na person papa oo.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yuzedo: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2013

CRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**ROLLING!** **Real Tears**
Christ, let your judgement come NOW!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by bykes(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
he who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a big fool.this is a big shame to the organisation.i can bet my life that even the oga at the top does not know there website
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by tope3x(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIPc4k5YH9o
yuzedo:

CRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**ROLLING!** **Real Tears**
Christ, let your judgement come NOW!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The remix is so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by phineas: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
The issue was simple,People where swindled to part with money on fake sites recruiting for the organization.In asking the representative of this organization to come on air with appropriate information to shed light on the matter and to prevent such occurence in future,and him unable to provide the correct website address for recruitment purpose,(the main topic of the interview session)....The journalists were polite for not telling him then and there it was not good enough,it was not fair to the citizens of the country,and it showed absolute disregard for the plight of the unemployed graduates who had lost money for him to come to the show without the needed information to make it right.The journalists where simply doing their jobs.Please note again the title of the interview session.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Leopantro: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2013

CHOI!!!!! if the guy was hiding in shame before, after watching this video he will buy coffin. my belle ooh. chei
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by almaliki: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
cr7lomo.:

I dnt tink u hv a cable tv as dat ws d 1st tym u eva heard of amanpour nd mayb on nairaland. Amanpour myt hav embarrassd jonathan because his nt a citizen . Do u tink hse wud do d same 2 a political holder in yankee, d answer is no cos dey wanna portray americans as d best and d most intelligent in d world and I xpect nigerian jounalists 2 learn 4m dem. We r neva srs in dis country, every1 here just wanna hv a laf so as d presenters on channels. Which 1 is worse, wot d man did or wot happnd in d ogun state hse of assembly. U guys wud liv d1 dat is important nd focus on nonsence. Most of ur fathers wud even do worse on tv. If dey dcided 2 go on a brk and den try xplain beta 2 d man b4 comin bk on air, wudnt it hv bin beta, save him d embarrassmnt nd help nigeria in d foreign scene. Is he d 1 dat created poverty in nigeria or is he d reason y ppl r sufferin in d country. Dis man myt nt even hv a hse of his own, mayb his managin nd uguy r dr lafin and makin jest of him. Dats pure wickedness. I bliv dats lots of kids r on dis nairaland. Matured minds like 1stcitizen is tryin 2 correct d situation nd som r abbusin 1stcitizen. We r d reason y dis country aint mvin 4wrd period

Bros...better shut ur crab aaaa'rse mouth........d channels tv crew did well 2 expose a whole lot as regards poor n incompetent leaders ruling naija.........am sure u got ur job via connections cos its obvious u aint qualified 4 whatever job it is that u do......

Take a sample survey of d so called old men holding top leadership positions in Nigeria n u would be amazed @ d level of gross incompetencies dat would be unveiled.....yet these same mofo's would want a graduate 2 have 10yrs experience, not more than 26years old,as well as proffessional certification n membership......

Whose more proffesional here?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Enigma(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2013

^^^ This . . . right there . . . killed it . . . . completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely brutal . . . . seriously epic!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by manny4life(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2013

If anything happens to me while laughing, you will be held responsible... LMAO cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
my oga at the top, my oga, my oga at the top grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by kaiye007: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shollypopz: Just watched it again....bwahahahaha grin grin grin Nigerians are clowns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaurbDSCgho
IS YOUR FATHER THAT ARE CLOWN? BIATCH!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
kaiye007:
IS MY FATHER THAT ARE CLOWN? BIATCH!!!!!!
LMAO in swahili! mu ska ska ska ska grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by manny4life(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
kaiye007:
IS YOUR FATHER THAT ARE CLOWN? BIATCH!!!!!!

Wetin she do you na, why you call her father? In fact, Nigerians like you are so disrespectful.

My dear Sholly, how are you? wink
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Ignatio(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
That remix is a hit. See how this turn to superstar.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by mrofficial2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
It now has a twitter handle, with about 22,000 followers. https://twitter.com/oga_at_d_top | https://twitter.com/OgaAtDeTop

I'm begenning to pity Mr Mbok grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by mallorca(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm very sure his Oga at the top doesn't know it too! grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
manny4life:

Wetin she do you na, why you call her father? In fact, Nigerians like you are so disrespectful.

My dear Sholly, how are you? wink
I'm good, how u dey?

btw ignore him, he's only taking orders from his oga at the top.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yuzedo: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm good, how u dey?

Sholly-P, sweerie, i was hoping you bite his nyash till sheet come out!!! angry angry
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by deepwaters(f): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
ATTENTION:
Extremely Hazardous Content. Viewers are liable to suffocate from laughter!!! !!!
✽ℓ☺ℓ✽✓!
(And I thought it couldn't get funnier!)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo:
Sholly-P, sweerie, i was hoping you bite his nyash till sheet come out!!! angry angry
grin grin
LoL...I would hv but I'm scared of catching a deadly disease..
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by horllybabe(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Haba u guys shld take it easy on d guy now
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laff don tear my belle o
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by seyibrown(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Y'all wikid! grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ademiller(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
timmy: #MyOgaAtTheTop
Timmmmmyyyy Tiiiimmmmyyyyy ooooooo My Oga At The Top ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *faints*
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yavo2: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
shame!!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yuzedo: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL...I would hv but I'm scared of catching a deadly disease..
Sholly, sweerie, did i ever told u i am disses free? wink So wuz yo numba? be nice, i have money and dis is my thread. cool
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Whoever made that video remix should pray he doesn't get into trouble with NSCDC o!
Chai!!! Laff don scatter my belle!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by oluking: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin i don laff so tay i nearly cry cry cry
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by manny4life(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm good, how u dey?

Don't let them get to you...

I dey, we did not carry on as usual "don't tell ileke"
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by berryjay: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Those presenters should be seriously queried,if the know deir duty and proffesional ethics well,they should have known that its a national Tv for crying out loud, we all agree dat d man messed up and really portrayed the decaying state of the economy, the presenters too, sensing disaster , should hve covered up immediately by supplying the .org, .gov or .com as d case might be.. So that some illitrate members of the public can learn... Dats d purpose of d whole presentation in d first place, to enlighten d public..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyzoga:
And you're proud of that?! What stopped the man from being honourable to have answered he didn't know it rather than beating about d bush? Sympathy in d name of professionalism will take us nowhere in dis nation. I dare to challenge you on the interviews by foreign tv stations... I hope Hardtalk on BBC is not on ur list. That man is just of one those square
Pegs in round holes we have in dis nation. . . Datz all!

Please argue with better examples. Hardtalk is a hot seat where with only one interviewer under a charged,aggressive and intimidating atmosphere. You know what you are up against and only the tough dare go there. Even GEJ will not even dream of it. Why do you think there is just one interviewer?

It is not a case of 3 privileged "teenagers" who cut a clear picture of bullies, all against a stark illiterate. Did you watch Amanpour's interview with GEJ. Did he answer any question properly. Did she keep insisting that he gives an answer even when it was clear GEJ was clueless.

We all know that NDSC is filled with illiterates just like the police and knowledge of a website address may not top the priorities of " the oga at the top". Nobody said the question is out of place. It is the sarcasm that greeted the guy after he goofed(from the lady) that is the problem. Its all junk journalism as far as I am concerned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.