Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (37481 Views)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by kentochi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nice one dudu more update pls.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2013
kentochi: Nice one dudu more update pls.
Welcome on board bros. I'll dedicate my next post to you 2mao by God's grace.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning buddies cool. I hope you all slept well last night.
Just want to bring to your notice the presence of our newest friend on board who posted on this thread last night. His name is KENTOCHI. Pls house let's welcome him with a loud clap and yell.

You are welcome to this house KENTOCHI.
Let's quote him and say "Your're welcome KENTOCHI'
I will bell the cat anyway...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2013
...You're welcome Kentochi grin
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2013
welcome on_board buddie
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by tIce(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2013
you're welcome lad
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2013
T.ice:
you're welcome lad
Oga T.ice, u sef be new comer nah! I go dedicate d post after for you. Welcome on board Mr. T.ice!
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning house. Happy we woke successfully from sleep. Make sure you thank Father Creator dis morning 1st before daily activities commence. As promised the first post for today shall be dedicated to our 1st timer...wait make I go check im name first...Okay Kentochi...
Kentochi...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning house
''Your're welcome KENTOCHI''
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2013
T grin KENT coolCHI
STORY CONTINUATION

“R!pe her? She might die in the process!” Hope was horrified.
“She won’t die. We have the cases of r@pes aplenty in Happy-Go-Lucky town. Only two of the victims died in the process—Miss Virtue, a virgin few years back and Miss Kindness, a virgin half a century ago.”
“I know this before.” Hope was smiling. “I’ve heard about the two cases in the Knowledge School of Thought. Mr. Knowledge taught us that himself. Now, what should I do? Should I do it now?”
“That’ll be a good idea,” Wishy-Washy grinned. “How I wish you could do that now, then you’ll become a man.”
“You can go now,” Evil Thought encouraged. “We shall be waiting for you.”
Hope obeyed the tempting voices of Mr. Liar’s children and stepped out of Doubt’s flat, heading for Seekbeauty’s. Hope peeped at the hatchet-faced longish-haired willowy lady from a corner with the corner of his left eye, but she didn’t notice him, since it was dark already. She kept going about her business as before, relaxing on her seat.
‘Come over and get down with me on my eiderdown called the Eiderdown of the downtrodden and on my pillow called the Pillow of the lowly!” she publicised. “Don’t come without a handful of cash.” Hope was tempted to attempt a jump at her from his lurking place, having had the echo of Evil Thought’s voice ringing still. As he would do the jump, he considered his physical strength and compared it with Seekbeauty’s who seemed to him too bulky to subdue, considering her height.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2013
T cheesy T.ICE

ST ;DRY CTNATN

“She’s taller than me,” muttered Hope. “She’s even older according to what Idle told me—three years older than me. I can’t do this.” Hope turned back in frustration as he headed for his uncle’s flat again.
“I can’t do it,” he confessed.
“Why?” Evil Thought was disappointed. “Why can’t you—?”
“She’s too big for me. She’ll surely beat me to pulp and make me a public example.”
“Hope, you’re a coward,” Wishy-Washy stepped in. “How I wish you could believe in your inner power. Have you forgotten how you resisted all the pains you underwent in the Hurt huts? If Mr. Oppressor and the entire Hurt couldn’t subdue you, how then should you think that this little Seekbeauty would be able to do that? Come on stop gaping, but get over there to r@pe her right on the seats she’s sitting astride and draping herself over.”
Hope gnawed at his fingernails to ease off the tension as he lingered in indecision. Eventually, Evil Thought said, “You may not r@pe her now if you wish, but try keeping these words in mind. You can ask Idle to advise you when he comes.”
“But Idle is quarrelling with me at present.”
“Brothers do not quarrel forever,” said Evil Thought. “Settle your conflict and listen to him. Let me give space for Wishy-Washy to speak now.” Hope smiled and shut his eyes in readiness to listen to Wishy-Washy who had already placed his mouth close to his right ear.
“Hope, how I wish you could see how easy-to-get Seekbeauty is. If you could touch her lightly today, she will hold you tightly tomorrow. If you could be with her at that dark corner today, she will have you in the corner of her dark heart tomorrow. If you could draw her picture on the sand today, she will draw close to you in the future. If you could have a ride with her on a cycle today, she will become your bride in the circle tomorrow. If you could infiltrate her wine with philtre today, then she’ll concentrate on you and pine for you and shall not filter you off her mind tomorrow. If you could imagine her in your large heart today, she will put your image in her large hat tomorrow. If you could eat noonday mango with her today, she will do moonlight tango with you tomorrow. If you could suck tangelo with her under the sun today, she will go low and call you her angel under the new moon tomorrow. If you could come to her side and leap at her and blindfold her playfully today, she will fold her window blind aside and open her lips and peep at you playfully tomorrow. If you could strike her heart with the dart of love today, she will dart after you like a hart and strike your back with her hand of love tomorrow. If you could stay by her side to pull gently at her ringlet today, then she will pull roughly at your singlet to make you be by her side tomorrow. Hope, if you could show her your chest today, she will show you what she has as hope chest tomorrow...”
Hope could see the wishes happening as Daydream stepped to his side to hug him. Now, the made-up face of Seekbeauty had set before his face as though she was present.

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2013
choi...i pity ds boi
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Karev_wite: choi...i pity ds boi
Me too
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dedicated to Kenuschole, a silent reader on this thread. Thanks for following...

At Idle’s return, Hope approached him and the conflict was settled. It was only after then Hope could ask, ‘What other method can we use to get the handful of cash?”
“Don’t bring that issue again. Hope, this crush of yours shall surely crush you to death. You’d better forget her and let’s think of the Island of—”
“Don’t mention that, Idle!” Hope was gutted. “It’s not real!”
Idle turned to Hope and said, “You are a bunch of disappointment. When dad told me you’ll be coming to stay here, I was displeased, thinking you’ll come bothering me with the boring talks of the island, but the reverse is what I see. All you’ve spent the whole of the days seeking is the beauty of ugly Seekbeauty. You’ve disappointed me, having not displayed a single quality out of the many I’ve heard that you do possess.”
“And you’ve disappointed me too!” barked Hope back. “Your dad told me you hardly move with your legs but sleep all day on your wide bed. The opposite is what I see here. You’ve never lain on this bed since yesterday when I arrived. You keep walking out of the house each time to seek the dead triplets, whom you can never find. I’ve not seen a trace of Do-nothing in you yet.”
“Well...I felt a great change upon my life yesterday when you hugged me,” Idle confessed. “In fact, I’m beginning to think of having my name changed.”
“Me too, during the hug I became weak. Then I vowed to myself to remain a brand new randy bad lad in this broad old rowdy mad land,” Hope confessed too. “Idle, let’s forget that incident and face the present situation.” Idle seemed not to be paying attention, therefore Hope shook him and cried, “Idle, can’t you hear me?”
“Don’t call me Idle anymore!” Idle barked at him. “I’ve changed my name right away.”
“To what?”
“Idea! So, call me Idea, okay?”
“Idea?” Hope said puzzlingly. “What an incomplete name!”
“Incomplete? How?”
“You didn’t specify the kind of Idea, good or bad,” Hope said critically.
“And your Hope, is it good or bad Hope?” Idle countered in retaliation.
“Hmm!” Hope smiled. “It’s either good or bad.”
“My own Idea, good or bad depends on you,” Idle replied exasperatedly. “You may perceive it as good while another person might say it’s bad. So—simply refer to me as Idea. Period!”
Hope smirked. Still filled with inquisitiveness, he said, “I shall now test if your Idea is good or bad one. Idea, do you have an idea how we can make a handful of cash?”
Idea looked at Hope and smiled.
“Why not let us get to the Hamlet of Pity to beg for alms?” Idea spoke.
“Wow! That’s a good idea, Idea!” roared Hope excitedly and Idea said, “To you it’s good Idea, but I’m sure to many others it’s bad Idea; that’s what I said before now.”
Hope had heard of the Hamlet of Pity while attending classes in KSOT. Mr. Experience had portrayed the people of that hamlet as nice people, accommodating strangers and giving lot of alms to beggars.
“Though the ‘pitans’ are not rich, they still do alms deed, including the widows who give their widow’s mites with all their might,” said Mr. Experience those days.
“I’m sure that by pretending to be blind in the Hamlet of Pity, we shall not only have a handful of cash, but a pocketful,” Idea said.
“You’re right, Idea,” Hope agreed, smiling satisfactorily.
At night, the perpetual friends came visiting Hope as usual, when sleep would not come, then he daydreamt in the middle of the night.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Question 26 (5pts)
(pls if you know the answer don't keep quiet. Let's show interest: sad that the Q&A is now a two-man affair)

Which object in Mother Witch's chamber has a name in common with an object found in a chemistry lab?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 26 (5pts)
(pls if you know the answer don't keep quiet. Let's show interest: sad that the Q&A is now a two-man affair)

Which object in Mother Witch's chamber has a name in common with an object found in a chemistry lab?
Fume Cupboard
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Michaellegend:
Fume Cupboard
is it a guess or you knew it?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
is it a guess or you knew it?
I knew it. I'm a science student. Used for chemical with high vapour
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Michaellegend:
Fume Cupboard
is dis a guess or u know it before?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Michaellegend:
I knew it. I'm a science student. Used for chemical with high vapour
abi used for hiding one's face away while fuminng at some1 grin

Na play I dey play o. U seriously get am
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
abi used for hiding one's face away while fuminng at some1 grin

Na play I dey play o. U seriously get am
Hahahahahaha...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dedicating the last post of today to

Michaellegend
for amazing me with his vast knowledge in both sciences and arts(Literature in English)...

The day after, the boys began their journey to the Hamlet of Pity. At the market square, they found many sitting around and begging for alms and they joined them, laying their buttocks on a cool spot beside the gutters. They had a plate before them and feigned blind people. Their empty plate was soon filled to overflowing as the nice people of the hamlet dropped their coins and notes in them. When Idea was not taking note, Hope put his hand into the plate and hid a handful of notes and coins in his pocket.
Things went well for the beggars until the setting of the sun when they began to flee, including the lame, to the shock of Hope and Idea. The blind folks around them fled too, casting away their swagger sticks and running without anyone leading them the way, yet not falling into the ditches around. It had now dawned on the two boys that everyone there was like them, pretending swindlers. However, they didn’t know the reason for the flight of the fleers, therefore they remained there alone, begging still. Before the boys could move a finger, Malefactor had approached them.
“I am Malefactor,” sounded a deep masculine voice from a six feet two inches tall muscular youth. “I’m the reason why every beggar here fled. Didn’t you see them fleeing?”
“We’re blind,” Idea replied quickly, fearing that Hope would ruin the day if allowed to reply the huge boy standing before them, just the way he did with Waste and Drunkward. Malefactor laughed long and said, “I was friend to beggars, especially the blind ones like you, before changing my name from Benefactor. I was born Benefactor but a great speaker had it changed few months back when he took us aback by condemning the acts of pity and kindness we practised in this hamlet. I listened to his speech and had my name changed as well as the names of many youths in this hamlet. I, Malefactor, should be raping you by now, but for the factor that you’re male and not female, I’ll let you be. However, I’ll depart from this path with your easy-earned money.” Before the duo’s arms could reach the plate of alms, Malefactor had grabbed it and had begun to get away with it. With impulse, Hope and Idea gave him a chase, their eyes now wide open. They had ignored the fact that the huge boy could turn suddenly and beat them to pulp. The boys soon realized that Malefactor had led them into a trap when they were encompassed by angry-looking youths, both male and female.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Dedicating the last post of today to

Michaellegend
for amazing me with his vast knowledge in both sciences and arts(Literature in English)....
God is my source... Thanks, thanks for dedicating dis post to me...am honoured
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by kenchukscole(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Dedicated to Kenuschole, a silent reader on this thread. Thanks for following...

At Idle’s return, Hope approached him and the conflict was settled. It was only after then Hope could ask, ‘What other method can we use to get the handful of cash?”
“Don’t bring that issue again. Hope, this crush of yours shall surely crush you to death. You’d better forget her and let’s think of the Island of—”
“Don’t mention that, Idle!” Hope was gutted. “It’s not real!”
Idle turned to Hope and said, “You are a bunch of disappointment. When dad told me you’ll be coming to stay here, I was displeased, thinking you’ll come bothering me with the boring talks of the island, but the reverse is what I see. All you’ve spent the whole of the days seeking is the beauty of ugly Seekbeauty. You’ve disappointed me, having not displayed a single quality out of the many I’ve heard that you do possess.”
“And you’ve disappointed me too!” barked Hope back. “Your dad told me you hardly move with your legs but sleep all day on your wide bed. The opposite is what I see here. You’ve never lain on this bed since yesterday when I arrived. You keep walking out of the house each time to seek the dead triplets, whom you can never find. I’ve not seen a trace of Do-nothing in you yet.”
“Well...I felt a great change upon my life yesterday when you hugged me,” Idle confessed. “In fact, I’m beginning to think of having my name changed.”
“Me too, during the hug I became weak. Then I vowed to myself to remain a brand new randy bad lad in this broad old rowdy mad land,” Hope confessed too. “Idle, let’s forget that incident and face the present situation.” Idle seemed not to be paying attention, therefore Hope shook him and cried, “Idle, can’t you hear me?”
“Don’t call me Idle anymore!” Idle barked at him. “I’ve changed my name right away.”
“To what?”
“Idea! So, call me Idea, okay?”
“Idea?” Hope said puzzlingly. “What an incomplete name!”
“Incomplete? How?”
“You didn’t specify the kind of Idea, good or bad,” Hope said critically.
“And your Hope, is it good or bad Hope?” Idle countered in retaliation.
“Hmm!” Hope smiled. “It’s either good or bad.”
“My own Idea, good or bad depends on you,” Idle replied exasperatedly. “You may perceive it as good while another person might say it’s bad. So—simply refer to me as Idea. Period!”
Hope smirked. Still filled with inquisitiveness, he said, “I shall now test if your Idea is good or bad one. Idea, do you have an idea how we can make a handful of cash?”
Idea looked at Hope and smiled.
“Why not let us get to the Hamlet of Pity to beg for alms?” Idea spoke.
“Wow! That’s a good idea, Idea!” roared Hope excitedly and Idea said, “To you it’s good Idea, but I’m sure to many others it’s bad Idea; that’s what I said before now.”
Hope had heard of the Hamlet of Pity while attending classes in KSOT. Mr. Experience had portrayed the people of that hamlet as nice people, accommodating strangers and giving lot of alms to beggars.
“Though the ‘pitans’ are not rich, they still do alms deed, including the widows who give their widow’s mites with all their might,” said Mr. Experience those days.
“I’m sure that by pretending to be blind in the Hamlet of Pity, we shall not only have a handful of cash, but a pocketful,” Idea said.
“You’re right, Idea,” Hope agreed, smiling satisfactorily.
At night, the perpetual friends came visiting Hope as usual, when sleep would not come, then he daydreamt in the middle of the night.

pls sammy, dont antagonise me for not commentn on ds thread al ds while, its not my fault cos anytime i try to comment,al i would c is dat unxpected error occured, i cudnt evn comment on oda threads.i guess the problem is from ma fone.i succeeded in commentn now cos am usin laptop.
pls forgive me for being a silent reader al ds while...
thanks.....
i promise not to leave ds thread witout comment any time i visit...

2 Likes

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
kenchukscole:

pls sammy, dont antagonise me for not commentn on ds thread al ds while, its not my fault cos anytime i try to comment,al i would c is dat unxpected error occured, i cudnt evn comment on oda threads.i guess the problem is from ma fone.i succeeded in commentn now cos am usin laptop.
pls forgive me for being a silent reader al ds while...
thanks.....
i promise not to leave ds thread witout comment any time i visit...
Thanks man...your comments would go a long way to motivate me to write more.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by kenchukscole(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy :Hoe:

Thanks man...your comments would go a long way to motivate me to write more.

no wahala...lets go dia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by tIce(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sammy Hoe: T cheesy T.ICE

ST ;DRY CTNATN

“She’s taller than me,” muttered Hope. “She’s even older according to what Idle told me—three years older than me. I can’t do this.” Hope turned back in frustration as he headed for his uncle’s flat again.
“I can’t do it,” he confessed.
“Why?” Evil Thought was disappointed. “Why can’t you—?”
“She’s too big for me. She’ll surely beat me to pulp and make me a public example.”
“Hope, you’re a coward,” Wishy-Washy stepped in. “How I wish you could believe in your inner power. Have you forgotten how you resisted all the pains you underwent in the Hurt huts? If Mr. Oppressor and the entire Hurt couldn’t subdue you, how then should you think that this little Seekbeauty would be able to do that? Come on stop gaping, but get over there to r@pe her right on the seats she’s sitting astride and draping herself over.”
Hope gnawed at his fingernails to ease off the tension as he lingered in indecision. Eventually, Evil Thought said, “You may not r@pe her now if you wish, but try keeping these words in mind. You can ask Idle to advise you when he comes.”
“But Idle is quarrelling with me at present.”
“Brothers do not quarrel forever,” said Evil Thought. “Settle your conflict and listen to him. Let me give space for Wishy-Washy to speak now.” Hope smiled and shut his eyes in readiness to listen to Wishy-Washy who had already placed his mouth close to his right ear.
“Hope, how I wish you could see how easy-to-get Seekbeauty is. If you could touch her lightly today, she will hold you tightly tomorrow. If you could be with her at that dark corner today, she will have you in the corner of her dark heart tomorrow. If you could draw her picture on the sand today, she will draw close to you in the future. If you could have a ride with her on a cycle today, she will become your bride in the circle tomorrow. If you could infiltrate her wine with philtre today, then she’ll concentrate on you and pine for you and shall not filter you off her mind tomorrow. If you could imagine her in your large heart today, she will put your image in her large hat tomorrow. If you could eat noonday mango with her today, she will do moonlight tango with you tomorrow. If you could suck tangelo with her under the sun today, she will go low and call you her angel under the new moon tomorrow. If you could come to her side and leap at her and blindfold her playfully today, she will fold her window blind aside and open her lips and peep at you playfully tomorrow. If you could strike her heart with the dart of love today, she will dart after you like a hart and strike your back with her hand of love tomorrow. If you could stay by her side to pull gently at her ringlet today, then she will pull roughly at your singlet to make you be by her side tomorrow. Hope, if you could show her your chest today, she will show you what she has as hope chest tomorrow...”
Hope could see the wishes happening as Daydream stepped to his side to hug him. Now, the made-up face of Seekbeauty had set before his face as though she was present.
i'm highly honoured tenkx boss
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by kentochi(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Wow! Is this a dream or real that a thread will welcome me like this my first time of seeing this kind of love on NL, for this i want to say big THANK YOU to the OP and fans like me at the same time your story is one of it's kind more ink to ur pen man.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by kentochi(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2013
Sammy Hoe: T grin KENT coolCHI
STORY CONTINUATION

“R!pe her? She might die in the process!” Hope was horrified.
“She won’t die. We have the cases of r@pes aplenty in Happy-Go-Lucky town. Only two of the victims died in the process—Miss Virtue, a virgin few years back and Miss Kindness, a virgin half a century ago.”
“I know this before.” Hope was smiling. “I’ve heard about the two cases in the Knowledge School of Thought. Mr. Knowledge taught us that himself. Now, what should I do? Should I do it now?”
“That’ll be a good idea,” Wishy-Washy grinned. “How I wish you could do that now, then you’ll become a man.”
“You can go now,” Evil Thought encouraged. “We shall be waiting for you.”
Hope obeyed the tempting voices of Mr. Liar’s children and stepped out of Doubt’s flat, heading for Seekbeauty’s. Hope peeped at the hatchet-faced longish-haired willowy lady from a corner with the corner of his left eye, but she didn’t notice him, since it was dark already. She kept going about her business as before, relaxing on her seat.
‘Come over and get down with me on my eiderdown called the Eiderdown of the downtrodden and on my pillow called the Pillow of the lowly!” she publicised. “Don’t come without a handful of cash.” Hope was tempted to attempt a jump at her from his lurking place, having had the echo of Evil Thought’s voice ringing still. As he would do the jump, he considered his physical strength and compared it with Seekbeauty’s who seemed to him too bulky to subdue, considering her height.

this is more than i can hold to myself bro thanks alot i will ever remain Royal sir thanks for everything bro and more ink to that your special Pen.wow! Am dance inside my room with Joy hahahahahahaha.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 25, 2013
T.ice:
i'm highly honoured tenkx boss
Don't mention
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning house... loading 99% awake...stretching, yawning...100% awake...sneezing# How was your nite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Scents Of Lust / The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.