Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (37469 Views)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
just waitin till hope will regain his senses...am short of words right now
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Michaellegend: just waitin till hope will regain his senses...am short of words right now

Hope needs our prayers seriously now so that he could have a change of focus and give his attention to the Island of Greatness again.

Quote- He who eats the meal of doubt and drinks his water shall end up becoming Idle's friend.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^^^^
Nice quote.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
STORY CONTINUATION

Wearily, Hope ambled to Idle’s corner and sank into his wide bed again. This time he wetted the blanket with his tears and fell into a pensive mood. He had only dwelt few moments in the pensive mood when he felt the air around him change. Turning to look around, he found the three brothers, Evil Thought, Wishy-Washy and Daydream. Before Hope could utter a word, Evil Thought had said, “Are you weeping, little boy?”
“You lied to me! You lied to me!!” Hope cried. “Now leave me alone!” He was shocked when the three began to laugh.
“You’re weeping like a kid,” spoke Evil Thought eventually. “We peeped and saw how she embarrassed you and your brother.”
“It was your fault! You lied to me that if I say hi to her she’ll make me feel high. She’s made me feel low and humiliated instead.”
“Hmm!” Wishy-Washy entered the discussion. “I never said such thing. Did I say she’ll make you high the same day you say ‘hi’? Didn’t I say she’ll make you feel high tomorrow if you say ‘hi’ today? Is today tomorrow?” Hope was mute, having elicited sense from Wishy-Washy’s speech. However, Wishy-Washy continued, saying, “Just be patient till tomorrow and you’ll be surprised to see how she’ll make you feel high and on top of the world. She has embarrassed you today but she will embrace you tomorrow. Wipe your tears, Hope, and sew your torn hope again.” Hope obeyed and smiled in relief.
“Now I know her name,” Hope spoke excitedly. “She’s Seekbeauty!”
“Seekbeauty?” the guest screamed as though in amazement. “Wow! What a wonderful name!”
“Beautiful damsels with beautiful names are worth spending a fortune upon. Hope, we heard her demand; a handful of cash—that you should get easily,” Evil Thought spoke.
“How?”
“Ask Idleness when he returns. We’ve taught him a lot before, so he must know what to do. At least we have our abstract workshop built in Idle’s mind long ago, from which you’ll just need to abstract the idea you need.”
“But we are not in good terms right now,” Hope objected and requested, “Please tell me yourself.”
“No, Hope, you can easily get over your quarrel and get him into telling you. As a matter of fact, this Idleness will be your mouthpiece right in her presence.”
As Wishy-Washy stepped forward, Hope smiled and opened his ears wide to listen. Wishy-Washy cleared his throat and brought his mouth close to Hope’s ears as he began to whisper, “How I wish you could have the bunch of keys to her heart today and have a bunch of kiss with her tomorrow. How I wish you could lie to her that you love her today and lie with her tomorrow. How I wish you could sweeten her heart today and become her sweetheart tomorrow. How I wish you could lick honey with her under the moon tonight and go on honeymoon with her tomorrow. How I wish you could toast with her near the fire in the cold today and then drink to a toast with her tomorrow. If you could rob her heart today, she’ll call you her heartthrob tomorrow. Hope, if you could ring the bell of her heart today, she will receive the ring of love from you tomorrow. If you could woo her and get her carried away today, then she will let you carry her away into the woods tomorrow...”
Again, Hope began to see the wishes of Wishy-Washy happening, having shut his eyes at Daydream’s caresses. When Hope woke from his trance, he found Idle sitting close to him.
“Brother, when did you arrive?” Hope asked.
“A long time ago, perhaps when those evil visitors were departing,” he said. “I decided to leave you in your smiling paradise this time around.” Hope sat up and asked eventually, “Where did you go?”
“To seek the Goods,” Idle replied. “But I didn’t find them.”
“You will never find Goodwill, Goodwish and Gooddream forever,” said Hope. “They are dead on their way to the Island of Greatness.”
“Dead? You don’t mean it!” Idle screamed. “So, how do I get to the island without them?”
Hope laughed Idle to scorn.
“You are mysterious, Idleness. You live in the domain of Doubt my uncle yet you believe in the existence of such island? From the first year of my life till the fourteenth, I sought the island, never finding it, so can’t you see the benefit of Doubt I now enjoy? Remember he is the person who made me stop my wild goose chase. Listen Idle, forget the Island and think of other ways to make a living.”
Idleness was downcast. However, he wouldn’t give in to Hope’s suggestion, pondering over the island still. He was jolted out of his moody state when Hope said, “Idle, how can I get a handful of cash?”
“Don’t tell me you’re still seeking that sick beauty called Seekbeauty!” Idle responded with lack of interest.
“Of course yes!” Hope replied. “And you shall be my mouthpiece. But I’ll need a handful of cash to get her attention first, you know.”
“Hope why do you want her so desperately? Did you come to the Flirts’ flats for this intent?”
“Not at all, Idle, but right from the first day I set my eyes on her, I can’t do away with her thought in my heart. If I have my way, I’ll build a school of thought and name it after her—Seekbeauty School of Thought.”
“Keep shut Hope!” Idleness got angry. “That kind of thought was what Evil Thought and his brothers inculcated in me those days, making me get obsessed with the obese thought of getting Vice. I forced her and hated her instantly after, then I began to cast my eyes at Virtue too. I thought that by getting Virtue down with me, she’ll have no choice other than to accept me as her lover, but I was making a mistake. She died a painful death after losing her virginity.” Idle began to weep again. Amidst his tears, he said, “Were it not for my dad’s usual influence I’d have been punished by Mr. Justice severely. But my dad deceived Justice by telling him a false story: that it wasn’t rape at all but a sleep of love agreed upon by the two of us—Virtue and me.”
Hope smiled amusingly. “Uncle Doubt is wise. Can you now see another benefit of Doubt?”
“I called it benefit of Doubt too, but since you arrived I’ve changed my thought to the opposite.”
Hope was bored. He wanted the topic changed at all cost. “Idle, how can we generate a handful of cash?” Hope digressed.
“Is this your own thought or Evil Thoughts thought?”
“Whichever,” Hope replied in exasperation. “Will you answer my question or let me fathom a way out by myself?” Idleness was quiet as he scratched his head. He spoke at last, saying, “If you wish, I’ll proffer a solution.”
Hope was glad. He waited for him in apprehension.
Idle was clicking his fingers and his skull. Hope fixed his gaze at him.
Is he going to perform a magic? Hope thought.
Idle suddenly alighted on an Idea. “Let’s sneak into rooms and sweep out goods and—anything good,” he voiced out.
“What an odd job!” Hope yelled disgustingly. “Anyway, I’m desperate, I’ll do it. All I need is a handful of cash. But we shall need new brooms to do this.”
Idleness laughed. “You are funny, Hope. You don’t need brooms to sweep rooms. All we need is our brains. With our brains in our head, we can achieve anything.”
“I don’t understand,” Hope was confused.
“Then I will tell you in a simple language. We shall storm people’s rooms secretly like sneak thieves and sneak away with their sneakers, knickers, ornaments—goods, that’s all. This thought was given to me as a suggestion by Evil Thought in those days, making me go everywhere stealing things for Virtue as gifts. But she refused them all and asked me to get them back to their owners. When it wouldn’t just work, they advised me to r*ape her.” Idle was almost weeping again as he recalled the event.

2 Likes

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
hope need 2 get his cranium checked o!...he's gng hay_wire...snc he has decided 2 rent a rum out of heart 2 doubt
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
tomorrow is another day, a new begining, a new hope. See ya 2mrw, gud nite everyone...thanks for today's updates boss(sammy hoe) expecting more updates 2mrw.
****light out****

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Karev_wite: hope need 2 get his cranium checked o!...he's gng hay_wire...snc he has decided 2 rent a rum out of heart 2 doubt
1daful observation! Right from the moment he allowed Doubt step his heavy toes into hid rooms, his downward trend began.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Good day fwends. It's been a while we have played the question and answer game, so I've decided to bring it back again.
Last week we stopped @ question 24 and the result is below:

Mlegend 37pts
Karev 26pts
Damex 15pts
Joseph 1pt

Now 6 questions are left to complete 30

Let's begin...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Question 25

What is the name of the plant in Mother Witch's room which smells like a rotten meat?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Eventually, Idle led Hope to a flat in the Flirts’ flats. They peeped through the keyhole of the door of the flat and found the owner painting her lips and fingers in front of a large mirror.
“What shall we do now?” Hope whispered and Idle replied, “I have an idea. Let’s bang the door and hide in a corner. She’ll come to open it. She’ll walk to the other flats in annoyance to seek the door pusher, and then we’ll rush in and begin the sweeping operation.”
“Wow!” Hope’s lips went wide apart. “What a good idea!” Idle kicked the door, and as expected, the flat owner came to the door and pulled it in. She found none behind it! In annoyance, she pulled out the high-heeled sandal on her left leg and was left with the one on her right as she made for the other flats.
“I shall make holes in these kids’ heads today,” she grumbled and skidded away to find the supposed kids. Rapidly, Hope and Idle left their corner and got into her room to begin the job. They searched in vain for her purse. Eventually, they settled for her garments, shoes, ornaments and other goods which they squeezed into her large bag hurriedly. They escaped quickly before she could return, hurrying far from their home and gasping for breath.
“Idle, what next?” Hope breathed heavily.
“We don’t have a choice other than selling these things to get cash.”
“Beautiful idea!” Hope screamed. At Idle’s suggestion heeded by Hope, they headed for the Abandoned abode and set their goods before the ugly unfinished structure and called the attention of passersby to them. They hadn’t tarried long when Conceit and Deceit, Mr. Cheat’s nephews from the Duplicity duplex approached them.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Good day fwends. It's been a while we have played the question and answer game, so I've decided to bring it back again.
Last week we stopped @ question 24 and the result is below:

Mlegend 37pts
Karev 26pts
Damex 15pts
Joseph 1pt

Now 6 questions are left to complete 30

Let's begin...
Yea am ready. Gud morning
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 25

What is the name of the plant in Mother Witch's room which smells like a rotten meat?
Giant rafflesia flower
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Top of the Morning to you all.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Damex333: Top of the Morning to you all.
Same to u bro, how ws your nite?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Michaellegend:
Same to u bro, how ws your nite?
it was great wat abt yours?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Damex333: it was great wat abt yours?
Twas gud
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Michaellegend:
Giant rafflesia flower

Correct!
Michaellegend 40pts
Karev_wite 27pts
Damex33 15pts
Joseff14. 1Pt
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2013
Sammy Hoe:

Correct!
Michaellegend 40pts
Karev_wite 27pts
Damex33 15pts
Joseff14. 1Pt
Yes!!!
How many questn for 2day?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Michaellegend:
Yes!!!
How many questn for 2day?
5 questions left
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
5 questions left
Okk.
waiting for more updates
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Story continuation....

They searched through the wares and were displeased by the female wears they saw.
“Haven’t you any male dress?” asked Conceit.
“Or at least male shoes,” Deceit added.
Idleness grinned and replied, “None, at least for now. We’ve sold them out earlier,” they lied.
“I see!” Deceit said, smiling. “We’d have loved to buy all if only they are male’s.” Deceit’s speech made the two boys’ mouth go watery. He observed their visages and said, “If only you could permit us transform these materials to male’s then we’ll buy them all.”
“How?” demanded the gullible ones.
“Simple,” said Deceit. “Transforming things was our first assignment in the Duplicity School of Thought.”
“Then do it!” they requested. The dupers didn’t hesitate to command them to shut their eyes so they could perform the wonder. They obeyed at once.
Furthermore, Deceit said after they’d shut their eyes, “Now, imagine that a plain white paper is spread before you, then a red tint came dropping on it. On the red tint came an orange tint and on the orange a yellow tint, then a green one, then blue, then indigo, then violet...” The dupers kept talking and the gullible flirters kept suffering their brains to imagine the colour images. It was difficult for their brains to generate the colours but they refused to give up, shutting their eyes more firmly to see if the colours would appear. All they saw was blackness when they did that. They gave up and opened their eyes, only to find almost all their goods missing.
“What!” they screamed in wonderment but Conceit and Deceit were out of sight already. In sorrow, they agreed to tarry to sell the rest of the goods.
Miss Love, Virtue’s younger sister, soon walked up to them. She demanded a leather wristwatch and walked away after getting one. The boys smiled satisfactorily as Hope tucked the hard-earned money into his pocket. They were expectantly waiting for other patronisers. After a long wait, Waste and Drunkward staggered to the Abandoned Abode and Hope was staggered by the manner they staggered. They were pie-eyed.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
“Why are they walking haphazardly this way?” Hope asked Idle immediately.
“I guess it’s the work of the excess wine they’ve taken.” Before long, the two newcomers had ambled to the two boys. Drunkward droned, “What are you kids doing here?”
“Selling our wares as you can see,” replied Hope fearlessly, prompting Waste to ask, “Who gave you the licence?”
“What licence?” replied Hope. “Here is nobody’s abode. Mr. Corruption the owner of this Abandoned abode left this town without putting anyone in charge of it.”
“Shut up!” yelled the drunkard as he poured wine into the tankard in his hold. The froth ran down the edge of the large vessel and stained his grungy tank top, whose buttons were left unfastened and the potbelly behind it peeped conspicuously at the observers. Some of the buttons had even been pulled out, perhaps by the protruding stomach beneath them. One cannot be sure. But Idle had guessed they were torn out while Drunkward was involved in a brawl. He made this deduction by taking a close look at his tank top, which was covered with creases all over. Drunkward had a goatee on his chin and a permanent swelling on the left side of his forehead, as well as on the extreme right side, which at close surveillance would gift him the similitude of a he-goat, the type reared by Mother Kind. The swellings would stand for horns. Hope perceived the smell of the wine in its concentrated form. Drunkward smashed a bottle with his bare head and pointed the pointed edge at Hope’s neck. Waste, in turn, did not waste time to turn to Idle and brandish his brand new Dagger of Danger before his face. Silence took over.
“W-what have we done?” they stammered, breaking the quietude eventually, but the Hoodlums laughed sinisterly.
“Choose one, life or knife!” screamed Waste. They yelled ‘Life!’ at once.
“Life? Then give us one, your money or your—life!” They laid much emphasis on the ‘life’ they had pronounced and laughed.
“Money!” the scared ones shouted for fear. Immediately, Hope produced the meagre sum of money he had in his pocket and emptied them in Waste’s basket.
“Is that all?” Waste shouted at them and they responded, “That’s all we’ve earned.”
“Now gerrout before I waste your lives!” Waste yelled and the boys vanished at once, leaving behind the few goods left for Waste and Drunkward to take over.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
hmmm...#following
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Conceit and Deceit hadn’t reached their home when they began to argue. Deceit wanted all the ornaments for himself. He had asked his younger brother to make do with the few female clothing while he would go for the ornaments, but Conceit refused blatantly. They struggled with the bag until they got to their home, the Duplicity Duplex. They found Cheat their uncle draping himself comfortably on a collapsible metallic director chair within the compound with his legs crossed, getting fresh air. They approached him to get their problem solved. Conceit presented the matter to him in haste and waited for his response.
Mr. Cheat cleared his throat. “The only solution to this issue is for none of you to have all the goods. I’m seizing them.” Conceit stood speechless, but Deceit yelled, “Impossible! Uncle, you didn’t sweat for these? Will you now enjoy our own sweat? Give them all to me!” Conceit was glad that Deceit was sad. The former took side with Cheat and moved to his left-hand side and said, “Uncle, have it all! Give them to none of us! It’s better that way!”
‘I’m having all. You have my words,” Mr. Cheat declared with lack of consideration as he ordered them to clear out of his sight. Conceit raised his shoulders high in self-conceit as he walked away, but Deceit dragged his feet and grumbled.
“Good for you!” said Conceit to Deceit. The latter was speechless.
Ten minutes after, while Conceit was asleep, Deceit hasted to meet his uncle.
“Uncle Cheat, the plan worked perfectly,” Deceit spoke gladly.
“Yeah Deceit, I read your winks so well,” Mr. Cheat smiled. “Here, have them. Sell them and bring me my share.” Deceit thanked his uncle as he received the bag from him and left the house.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Question 26

What figure of speech is this:
...Did you hear with your ears what your heir has just aired here?
Well, a mixture of pun and assonance anyway. U're correct! But I'm tired with dis Q&A of a thing since no one is interested in it anymore. I will continue wit d update alone sha
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 26

What figure of speech is this:
...Did you hear with your ears what your heir has just aired here?
Assonance
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
cheat, deceit & conceit. What a gud combination
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
d futher i read ds stori...d more i fall in love wit it...big up's 2 u sammie u doin a gr8 job here.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Michaellegend: cheat, deceit & conceit. What a gud combination
perfecto!
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Busy day for me. Anyway let me leave this update for you before going to bed...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
;DStory Continuation grin

CHAPTER TWENTY
BACK IN IDLE’S CORNER

Hope and Idle walked home in silence. No sooner had they settled down than Idleness began to blame Hope. “Hope, you are to blame! You are to blame!”
“For what?” Hope was shocked.
“For letting Waste and Drunkward have our goods and money.”
“How do you mean?”
“If you have kept quiet, not challenging them, they wouldn’t have threatened us. Why should you tell them that the Abandoned abode is nobody’s abode when you know they are the landlords of it?”
“I don’t understand,” said Hope. “Mr. Experience told us that Abandoned abode is Mr. Corruption’s structure. So, if anyone should claim it, it shouldn’t be the Hoodlums but the Dupers, since Mr. Corruption belongs to the Duplicity duplex.”
“We all know that, Hope, but you should also know that this same abode is the hideout of Drunkward and Waste for years and nobody dares challenge them.”
“If that is the case, Idle, you are to blame too,” Hope spoke, to the shock of his cousin who gaped in awe. “You know these people are the illegal landlords, yet you ordered us to take our wares there.”
“Shut up little boy!” Idle got angry. “Isn’t everything for your benefit alone? If you hadn’t listened to Evil Thought and his brothers to seek Seekbeauty, then these wouldn’t have happened.” Idle sobbed. “I’ve vowed to never steal anymore, but because of you I stole again. Get away from me, Hope. I don’t want to see your face anymore!” Idle didn’t wait for Hope to take a step before stepping out of the house himself.
Hope wept in silence. He adjourned to Idle’s wide bed and began to soak the pillow in tears, whispering silently, “I can’t get her. Things are not working well for me here. Perhaps I’ll return to Father Sage. Maybe I should forget Seekbeauty and walk out of the Flirts’ flats to never return—perhaps to seek the Island of—”
“Don’t say such things!” a voice barked at him. He recognised it at once.
“You’re here again, children of Mr. Liar,” Hope spoke rudely, then Evil Thought replied, “You’re right, Hope, for calling us Mr. Liar’s sons, but no one can do without lying. As clean as Father Sage appears to be, didn’t you discover his lies of recent? Didn’t Idle tell you how Mr. Doubt his dad lied to Mr. Justice that his son didn’t r*pe Virtue? So, Hope, believe it or not, you can’t do without lying. In fact, lying is good.”
Hope was impervious. However, he asked, “What again today? Didn’t you say Seekbeauty will accept me today? Now it’s all a lie!”
The perpetual visitors laughed. Thereafter, Evil Thought said, “Did you not sneak into the Knowledge School of Thought those days? Weren’t you taught there that tomorrow never ends? On a more serious note, Hope, the tomorrow we speak about is not tomorrow in its actual sense but the future.” Hope digested the explanation of Evil Thought and smiled, “That sounds good! Now tell me how to get the handful of money. Idle’s plan didn’t work. I’m already thinking of forgetting Seekbeauty to seek the beauty of Father Sage’s adages again.”
“Keep shut!” they yelled at him. “Father Sage’s adages are as ugly as his cottage,” added Evil Thought. However, Daydream produced a roll of tissue paper and Wishy-Washy tore out twelve inches long, crumpled it and tucked it in Hope’s palm.
“Wipe your tears with these,” Wishy-Washy said. “It is the Tissue of Lie manufactured by Mr. Lie our father.” Hope did not hesitate. He mopped his tears with it and received much consolation. The tissue was unusually cold on his cheeks such that it made him smile. He was still on it when Evil Thought said, “If you believe you have tried your best already and Seekbeauty wouldn’t yield, then go ahead and r*pe her.”
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sleeping mode activated undecidedzzzz...
grin gudnite!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Scents Of Lust / The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.